Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OMG, I just saw the best bubble ass ever!

6'3 230ish Latino dude with a beautiful mane of curly hair shopping with his GF in the grocery store. Wearing a tight black tshirt that allowed his whole backside to be exposed, and he had the nerve try the skinny jeans that clearly arent made for his body type. That ass was SPILLING out of his jeans bitches! Im talking Anthony Recker sized cakes here, encased in colorful underwear.

I would've taken a pic, but his dusty, homely looking GF was with him and I didnt want to cause a scene. I know there were other people there sizing him up, he had that nervous look on his face. I just know she is not handling that ghetto booty right!

I really need to learn how to take discreet pics with my phone.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1707/07/2013

Recker sized asses are ridiculous, those aren't bubble butts which are sexy, those are double wides.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 107/02/2013

OP

You would love my ass. That Anthony guy was hot.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 207/02/2013

post a pic r2 ;)

this is a close depiction of the guy, his had wide hips like a coke bottle

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 307/02/2013

What r87 said. Are there any women here who have given birth? There is no abortion tactic that will EVER influence a woman to terminate a baby she can care for. Mother nature just doesnt work like that. Women are usually distraught after short term miscarriages. There is no way in hell a woman is going to judge her own unborn flesh.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 407/02/2013

wrong thread r4

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 507/02/2013

oops lo siento! wrong thread

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 607/02/2013

You need to hang out at that store and take pics for us. He'll be back, preferably without the girlfriend. Please describe it more.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 707/03/2013

wrong year

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 807/03/2013

What do you mean by "wrong year", R8?

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 907/03/2013

Pants him. Oops...didn't mean to pull those shorts off.

And THEN post your pics...

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1007/03/2013

Going ape over some fat ugly guy? Typical DLer.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1107/03/2013

[quote]That ass was SPILLING out of his jeans bitches!

YAS!!!

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1207/04/2013

[quote]R11: Going ape over some fat ugly guy? Typical DLer.

Typical post by a snaggle-toothed, pimple-pussed troller who thinks that just because her gunt rot keeps her in quarantine the rest of us shouldn't enjoy the gift of sight.

Thanks, OP! We're so happy for you!

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1307/04/2013

What's a bonus is he sounds like a huge Latino. When they come in jumbo size, it is like a gift from heaven.

There is a guy that comes into the office to pick up designs, he is a landscape contractor. HUGE Latino guy. 6'6", 250 and built like a god. His face is perfection. Chiseled from granite.

Big latino dudes....dreamy!

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1407/04/2013

Yes r14, he was a big boy like that. I hope I run into him alone in store, or neighborhood preferably, so I can photo that big ass without his GF there! With all that hair on his head I just know his crack is hairy too, just like I like them!

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1507/05/2013

mmmmmm

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1607/07/2013

OP, I hope you weren't so distracted as to forget milk, bread and toilet bowl cleaner.

P.S. Hot Latino guy's girlfriend knows where you live. She's gonna cut you, bitch.

by One of DL big ass trollsreply 1707/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.