Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I can't fall in love with Justin Bieber

I'm older than him by a few years and I can't believe people older than me are "madly in love" with him. I mean for real the kid looks like he is 14. It's like pedophilia. I just can't like a little kid. THoughts?

by Anonymousreply 3107/03/2013

He does not look like a little kid any longer.

You have not been paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 107/02/2013

I'm a stylist so I have a lot of conversations about pop stars and culture with my clients. There were these two gals in their 30's who were going on and on about how hot Justin Bieber is...this was right about the time that those photos of him swimming in the ocean surfaced where his swimsuit is all low and you can see his butt.

So I said to these dames, "Have you seen the pictures of his butt?" They got all giddy and excited, so I googled the pics and showed them. Their reaction was precisely as I predicted: Disgust and shame. Because in the photos it clearly shows he has the body of a child.

I'm sure he's matured since then, but at the time it was pretty sweet to see them quickly take back the love.

by Anonymousreply 207/02/2013

[quote]He does not look like a little kid any longer.

Now he looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 307/02/2013

I'm sure you've ruined his day.

by Anonymousreply 407/02/2013

OP, you must have some kind of attraction for Bieber or you would not have started a new thread, rather than add to the countless threads where others have said the exact same thing. Methinks you are trying to convince yourself.

by Anonymousreply 507/02/2013

I don't care how hot he is. I couldn't have a relationship with a spoiled, stupid little douche like him. Screw his brains out one time and I am gone. Damn you can't even fuck some sense in to him!

by Anonymousreply 607/02/2013

It's obvious that OP has the hots for the jerk. Too bad we can't send OP and Bieber off to Canada so they can work things out while we shut the border.

by Anonymousreply 707/02/2013

Freeper Troll

by Anonymousreply 807/02/2013

[quote]I'm older than him by a few years

Is that in Datalounge years or real years?

If it's the former, you better lick a stamp and get that fan letter out TODAY -- before you die.

by Anonymousreply 907/02/2013

All of Canada is PROUD of Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 1007/02/2013

Who are these freaks who are obsessed with spewing hate toward anyone who appears "young" to them? What are they trying to prove to people by announcing such a thing? It's clear that it's all about some internal struggle. Reminds me of the worst homophobes who need to make sure people know they're NOT attracted to guys. They're covering up something.

If you're not into Bieber, why are you even talking about him or his fans?

by Anonymousreply 1107/02/2013

[quote]If you're not into Bieber, why are you even talking about him or his fans?

It is entertaining and culturally relevant to comment on ridiculous phenomena.

by Anonymousreply 1207/02/2013

Wow. Bieber really does look like a lesbian in that pic. Is it for real or has it been modified to make him look like that?

by Anonymousreply 1307/02/2013

Ugh, there is nothing remotely sexy about Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 1407/02/2013

One of the most traumatic days of my life was the day I learned I'm the same age as Justin Beiber's DAD.

by Anonymousreply 1507/02/2013

r15, did you immediately run to the bedroom and fuck your pillow pretending it was Justin?

by Anonymousreply 1607/02/2013

[quote]I'm older than him by a few years and I can't believe people older than me are "madly in love" with him.

I am older than HE, and I can't belive people older than I.....

You're right not to worry about him, OP. Pay attention to your studies, and stay in school.

by Anonymousreply 1707/02/2013

[quote][R15], did you immediately run to the bedroom and fuck your pillow pretending it was Justin?

Most of the loud Bieber hate on DL is just post-orgasm guilt.

by Anonymousreply 1807/02/2013

R13 its a real pic and there are many more like it. His fem looks imo are the reason behind 90% of the hate he gets from het guys.

Personally I find androgynous people interesting looking. Unfortunately in response to all the years of hate (first from teen boys now from both teens and adults) he's trying to conform to social ideas of masculinity, but it doesn't really work for him. Wishing we lived in a world where people were free to be themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1907/02/2013

Ick. He looks like a teenage lesbian and his music is shit.

by Anonymousreply 2007/02/2013

In [italic]love[/italic]? With [italic]Justin Bieber[/italic]?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 2107/02/2013

I suspect he's several years younger than he claims to be, he always looks 3-5 years below his official age.

Which would be super-creepy of his managers.

by Anonymousreply 2207/02/2013

Have you seen his bodyguard OP?? That's who Im in love with!

by Anonymousreply 2307/02/2013

Oh fucking please r22. What is with this lunatic obsession of some DLers to pretend that people are oh-so-much younger than they look? Bieber did appear a little younger than typical for a while, but really doesn't now.

But it doesn't have to be Bieber. Every time a pic of a typical college aged guy is posted on DL you get a chorus of freaks claiming "he looks 14" or some other outrageous shit.

by Anonymousreply 2407/02/2013

The "wannabe" thug act is such bull shit.

When he talks it's even more ridiculous.

A 87 pound wet rat in a "wife Beater" and over sized baseball cap.

He is a fucking laughable tool.

by Anonymousreply 2507/02/2013

You left out his diaper ensemble, R25.

by Anonymousreply 2607/02/2013

[quote]But it doesn't have to be Bieber. Every time a pic of a typical college aged guy is posted on DL you get a chorus of freaks claiming "he looks 14" or some other outrageous shit.

One of the more annoying things about DL. I think it's a self-defense mechanism though. The beauty of youth causes angst for a lot of old DLers. So they try to pretend all the hot young guys are off-limits or unattractive so they won't have to deal with the idea that they're not in their league and can't have them.

Bieber's not a good example though. He has numerous real issues that turn people off.

by Anonymousreply 2707/02/2013

It's a shame because Justin Bieber has the potential to be a hot guy. But it's as if he's trying to squeeze any natural good looks out of himself in order to become a cartoon character. I'm guessing he's following the advice of some fashion idiot or marketing tool.

by Anonymousreply 2807/02/2013

R28 - I think its because of all the hate he gets for looking fem. He's probably under a lot of pressure to appear more masculine. I agree he is naturally very good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 2907/02/2013

Beiber is a douche of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 3007/02/2013

No that's you R30

by Anonymousreply 3107/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.