Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Petition to sign to remove racist, homophobic Aaryn from the Big Brother House.

You've read what she's said on the other threads, let's remove her homophobic ass from Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 18607/11/2013

It's not just her.

by Anonymousreply 107/02/2013

The producers don't care as long as it's not anti-semetic language, everything else is kosher.

by Anonymousreply 207/02/2013

R2, Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 307/02/2013

There's other way more important things to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 507/02/2013

The petition shouldn't be about kicking her off. It should be about CBS airing all the racist, sexist and homophobic garbage that has been pouring out of the houseguests' mouth. Playing it on a network show would be a far worse punishment than getting kicked off the show.

by Anonymousreply 607/02/2013

I was expecting something truly vile. Pretty lightweight compared to what you see here.

by Anonymousreply 807/02/2013

R6 and R8 make very good points.

by Anonymousreply 907/02/2013

Everybody sign the Petition!

by Anonymousreply 1007/02/2013

You can't help but notice that Paula Deen loses her career over something she said 35 years ago and Aaryn makes repeated racist (including the "n" word) comments and is somewhat protected by CBS. The videos of her making the statements have been deleted. Are they looking out for their franchise. How does Julie Chen react to all the anti-Asian rhetoric Aaryn spouts?

by Anonymousreply 1207/02/2013

How does Mrs. Moonves feel about the Asian slurs?

by Anonymousreply 1307/02/2013

R14. You got all of that from one post? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 1507/02/2013

Asians do have a tendency to cook rice.

by Anonymousreply 1807/02/2013

remarks such as hers are considered charming in Texas, especially coming from a white blonde girl.

by Anonymousreply 1907/02/2013

Don't argue, and just sign the damn petition already!

by Anonymousreply 2007/02/2013

I'll wait for a more worthy petition thank you. There is one going around my neighborhood requiring people to only plant veggie gardens on their backyards.

by Anonymousreply 2107/02/2013

Anyone who spends hours watching the live feeds of Big Brother should have to put up with whatever they overhear as punishment for their waste of existence.

What is the point of watching a show that is all about behavior and character if you're going to insist that everyone be politically correct? If CBS broadcast her comments I might give this a moment's consideration.

by Anonymousreply 2207/02/2013

R21, why is that petition-worthy? What if someone wants to plant flowers? They're not allowed?

by Anonymousreply 2307/02/2013

I was being sarcastic/facetious. Sorry...

by Anonymousreply 2407/02/2013

How is "everybody loves the queers" homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 2507/02/2013

There have only been two episodes of BB that have aired. Most recorded before anyone saw any live feeds. Give CBS a chance to catch up already.

And what's with all this PC pearl clutching? A petition?

She is what she is. Let her wallow in her own idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 2607/02/2013

[quote]How does Julie Chen react to all the anti-Asian rhetoric Aaryn spouts?

That's what I'd like to know.

by Anonymousreply 2707/02/2013

Listen, quit complainting and just sign the damn petition...okay?

by Anonymousreply 3007/02/2013

R30, No

by Anonymousreply 3107/02/2013

[quote]How is "everybody loves the queers" homophobic?

In the same way "you're fine as long as you don't criticize the Jews" is antisemitic.

by Anonymousreply 3207/02/2013

If they pull her off the show, people will just say that political correctness is going too far. It's better to air her views and let the world see her for what she is.

I agree with other comments, this show is nothing but vapid, shallow egotistical fame whores. It's not like being racist or homophobic are even their worst qualities.

I disagree with the comments that only trash watch this show. There are seldom people more deserving of being backstabbed and getting their comeuppance while on national television than the contestants of this corn studded bowl floater.

by Anonymousreply 3307/02/2013

The best thing you can do is refuse to watch white trash shit like this in the first place. Hit them where it hurts: the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 3407/02/2013

If she were black and saying this shit there would be no petition.

by Anonymousreply 3507/02/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3607/02/2013

Who are the losers in this thread that don't watch the show yet have time to read and comment on a thread about a show they have no interest in? Only losers do that. There's lots of shows I think are stupid. I don't stalk those threads like a pathetic and jilted ex-bf ready to lash out, I ignore them.

And a petition to get her kicked off? What pussies! Let her hang herself and show the world how vile her kind are. The problem is that CBS always edits this shit out and the audience doesn't see their nasty antics. That's why I stopped watching. I wouldn't mind racists, and homophobes as long as the show airs their hate.

by Anonymousreply 3707/02/2013

Just sign the petition for Heaven's sakes! Why the long arguments?

by Anonymousreply 3807/02/2013

You mean the long arguments explaining why we're not going to sign the petition? I'm afraid "Just sign the petition for Heaven's sakes!" isn't terribly compelling.

by Anonymousreply 3907/02/2013

"Only losers do that. "

No, cuntlette fagfrau TV shotshow addict.

YOU are the loser.

We're here to laugh at you.

by Anonymousreply 4007/02/2013

r40, you're the loser who has nothing better to do than talk about a show you don't like with people you don't know. How sad is your life that this thread is the highlight of your day?

by Anonymousreply 4107/02/2013

If it makes anyone feel better, "Whaaaamber" made many anti-semitic comments during her season of Big Brother.

"The essence of Amber's complaint? That Jews she has met are "bad" people, and you could tell them by either their noses or their names."

Lots of internet chatter but nothing happened to her. She stayed on the show until she was voted off my the houseguests.

by Anonymousreply 4207/02/2013

If there were a petition to get Sean Hannity off TV, that's something meaningful I could get behind, but this is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4307/02/2013

Shut up, and just sign it!

by Anonymousreply 4407/02/2013

I'm fed up with the semi-valid (semi-not) real petitions that fill my email inbox. Not gonna sign, not interested.

by Anonymousreply 4507/02/2013

[quote]Shut up, and just sign it!

No, MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 4607/02/2013

Just don't watch the fucking show.

by Anonymousreply 4707/02/2013

I say keep her in the house and broadcast her every awful word on national television. And then when she gets voted out of the house, let the studio audience boo her bigoted ass before Julie Chen lights into her. I'm deadly serious. I'd love to see that.

by Anonymousreply 4807/02/2013

[quote]Shut up, and just sign it!

r44 = Gay Nazi

by Anonymousreply 4907/02/2013

If you don't sign the petition, then you think it's okay to allow Homophobia on TV. You want to go back to straight people hating gays? Don't think so!

by Anonymousreply 5007/02/2013

r50,

"it's okay to allow Homophobia on TV"

Bitch PLEASE!

Isn't one of your main complaints that it's NOT on TV?

Make up your mind.

by Anonymousreply 5107/02/2013

R50, unclench. Everyone has opinions about things. Free speech still exists in this country. Some people like gays, some don't; some people like blacks, some don't; some people like cut guys, some don't; some people like bears, some twinks, etc., etc.

Don't like the show? Don't watch. Don't like what's on TV? don't watch.

It's called being an ADULT, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5207/02/2013

This not about being "PC," r50. The issue here is that this is too trivial to think about for very long. Anyone who watches Big Brotha needs to turn off the TV and read a book.

by Anonymousreply 5307/02/2013

Or maybe people who surf DL should turn off the computer and read a book.

by Anonymousreply 5407/02/2013

Sign, please!

by Anonymousreply 5507/03/2013

How about Gina, Spencer and Jeremy?

by Anonymousreply 5607/03/2013

No! Just sign, please!

by Anonymousreply 5707/03/2013

wow! I haven't seen past the first 2 episodes yet and I don't follow it online. and this little bitch thought everyone was going to love her and that she is the prettiest. I hope there is a massive uproar about her ignorant Texan ass.

by Anonymousreply 5807/03/2013

Aaryn?

Does her name not give it away?

by Anonymousreply 5907/03/2013

Watched Big Brother After dark, and Aaryn is an awful person! I will gladly sign the petition.

by Anonymousreply 6107/03/2013

I signed. Because I'm sick of CBS trolling for the lowest of the low for this show. I try to watch it - always did in the past - but between the hideous repetition of assholes (and fucking Rachel's equally unbearable sister this season?) and the constant homophobia and racism it's not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 6207/03/2013

Well stated, r62!

by Anonymousreply 6307/03/2013

I didn't know they could go any lower...

by Anonymousreply 6407/03/2013

What we really need is a petition for CBS to get rid of Allison Grodner. She is the who one has final approval for these people to be cast. She is awful and has run the show in the ground.

by Anonymousreply 6507/03/2013

R66 = Aaryn

by Anonymousreply 6707/03/2013

FIRED!!

by Anonymousreply 6807/03/2013

Who cares! So what!

by Anonymousreply 6907/03/2013

We're not watching BB, just analyzing it...very big difference, r70!

by Anonymousreply 7107/03/2013

What's the deal with this Allison Grodner? I've never heard of a tv producer, let alone one in the reality world, discussed as much as she is. And it's never positive.

by Anonymousreply 7207/03/2013

What about Ginamarie who said the n-word and Spencer who called the gay Andy a fag???

by Anonymousreply 7307/03/2013

Please stop talking about this. It is making our ratings go up.

by Anonymousreply 7507/03/2013

That was extremely rude, r74. Not in denial about anything, just making observations on BB.

by Anonymousreply 7607/03/2013

[quote]What's the deal with this Allison Grodner? I've never heard of a tv producer, let alone one in the reality world, discussed as much as she is. And it's never positive.

The role of the showrunner is especially prominent in a show like BB where the showrunner is "Big Brother" watching and interacting with the contestants 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 7707/03/2013

R78 needs to change the butt-plug.

by Anonymousreply 8007/03/2013

It's makes me sad that someone the world says has everything-young,white,blonde-and yet she's so trashy. Where dies she get such bigoted views and why is she so angry?

by Anonymousreply 8107/03/2013

Texas.

by Anonymousreply 8207/03/2013

R80 IS a butt plug.

by Anonymousreply 8307/03/2013

Perhaps the best way to prevent this or deal with it is for everyone to not watch. By watching and discussing,the viewer is saying to the network that it is interested in this programming and would watch programs similar to it.

by Anonymousreply 8407/03/2013

Great comeback, R83. Such a slayer.

by Anonymousreply 8507/03/2013

I don't understand why BB always casts so many annoying redneck hicks. Why is there never more diversity? Why is always 1 gay, 1 or 2 blacks, maybe a latino or asian etc. Do we really need 3 blonde white girls or 3 brunette white girls? Why not make the cast as diverse as possible or better yet-make the rednecks the minority for once?

by Anonymousreply 8607/03/2013

Because the show is about drama. Two or three pretty girls together makes for some serious cat fighting. You need your showmance, your alliance with quirky name, a little bit of this and a little bit of that and you've got quality tv!

by Anonymousreply 8707/03/2013

"why BB always casts so many annoying redneck hicks."

It reflects viewership; i.e, YOU.

by Anonymousreply 8807/03/2013

Well, R84, according this article, it seems like America has taken your advice...

by Anonymousreply 8907/03/2013

R88 is that you, Lane?

Just an example, this cast alone there are at least 3 people from Texas! I know it's a big state but damn. That's too many.

by Anonymousreply 9107/03/2013

What did she say? If I was a straight guy id be into her lol.... She is attractive.

by Anonymousreply 9207/03/2013

She's hot, so anything she says is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 9307/03/2013

They wont remove her because of her looks....

by Anonymousreply 9407/03/2013

She's typical, nothing special about her, except that she's a racist.

by Anonymousreply 9507/03/2013

The only thing I love more than racist blondes is good ratings!

by Anonymousreply 9607/03/2013

GinaMarie is now fired as well.

[quote]We are actually thankful that this show let us see Ginamarie for who she truly is as we would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. It is unfortunate that her hateful words were able to be witnessed by so many thousands of Big Brother fans as they were rightfully so deeply offended. We are unable to contact her at this time but when she returns from the Big Brother house we will be terminating her employment for her unforgivable behavior. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

YOWZA!!

by Anonymousreply 9707/03/2013

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 9807/03/2013

A petition isn't going to do a damn thing except DRUM UP MORE PUBLICITY FOR THE SHOW, exactly as the networked planned.

The producers cast a racist homophobe ON PURPOSE, TO GET RATINGS AND PUBLICITY, so you pathetic petitioners are playing right into their hands.

It's not like the network sanctions her fucked-up ideas.

by Anonymousreply 9907/03/2013

Why has the government and media hidden that video from you?

by Anonymousreply 10107/03/2013

How do people like r100 even find this site?

by Anonymousreply 10207/03/2013

R102 these are the people who I label the "only white is right defenders". They're unfortunately in every thread. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 10307/03/2013

Just vote, and don't argue.

by Anonymousreply 10407/03/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if they were family members who made a Google Alert for Aaryn when she started on the show, and wandered in because of that. A lot of them seem racist and unhinged in a way that seems different from typical DL crazies.

by Anonymousreply 10507/03/2013

So there were to racist blonde cunts on ths idiotic show? How long before FoxNews offers them contracts?

by Anonymousreply 10607/04/2013

get the homophobic black cunt out too

by Anonymousreply 10707/04/2013

R107 Who's the homophobic black cunt?

I say anyone who is racist or homophobic needs to be thrown out. Nobody wants to see that shit.

by Anonymousreply 10907/04/2013

Where do we sign????

by Anonymousreply 11007/04/2013

Sign the petition at the link below. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 11107/04/2013

Didn't have a whole lot of respect for Julie Chen but it's zero now for participation in this. She's not some up and comer who needs the job. She's has a well paying day job oh, and happens to be married to a billionaire.

She stands there with a smile on her face knowing the whole time that the house is full of homophobic, misogynist, racists and fails to inform the viewing public. Anyone who just watched the CBS show has no idea.

The whole, we can't get involved with the game reasoning is just an excuse. The first two seasons of the show, the producers who were "Big Brother" manipulated the game constantly. Julie should have said last night, "Oh by the way Aaryn, you've been fired from you modeling agency for your hateful racist remarks. Have a nice week".

by Anonymousreply 11207/04/2013

She's doing her job. I would have to rethink next year but I would finish this year and then make a statement and quit that show.

The assholes will get theirs soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 11307/04/2013

Aaryn is getting worse with the cheating!! Guys...please sign the petition.

by Anonymousreply 11407/05/2013

No.

by Anonymousreply 11507/05/2013

What do you mean "no"? You obviously don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 11607/05/2013

I'd rather sign a petition to get this idiotic show off the air altogether.

by Anonymousreply 11707/05/2013

I mean I am not going to sign the petition for reasons I have already posted.

I get it. You want Aaryn kicked off because you are offended by what she has said and you cannot fathom that a reasonable person may disagree with you. I'd say you think you are entitled to a world that behaves as you want it to. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 11807/05/2013

I did sign the petition and got the following response

Almost 4000 signatures!!!!

The support is beyond amazing. CBS finally released a statement basically saying that they can't control what people say inside the house and that they do not agree in anyway with them.

But, they will still edit the footage and make Aaryn as the sweet Southern girl. This is extremely unfair.

So far we got several media outlets covering the story and Aaryn's official model agency released an statement a few hours ago informing that they have decided to drop Aaryn from the agency because of her filthy mouth.

Too bad CBS is not doing the same thing.

If CBS doesn't care about us, then let's put a little bit more pressure on them. I gathered a list of current Big Brother's sponsors:

- Pizza Hut - Macys holly.thomas@macys.com - Advil - Purina - Friskies - Pistachos #GetCracking - Toyota - Outback - Dulcolax - Kraft - Sears - McDonalds - Sprint - Beauty Rest - Wendy's - Crest - Burger King - Six Flags - Jack in the Box - Verizon - Kia - Zantac - Netflix - Honda - Crystal Geyser - Subway - Sierra Mist Natural

Please use your social media and flood the sponsors with calls/tweets/emails asking where do they stand in the Big Brother controversy. Ask them to release a statement informing either their disapproval or support to CBS. Tell them about all the house guests making racist and anti-gay comments.

If only one sponsor drop their advertisement campaign with CBS, they will take action by not ignoring us and either evict Aaryn and other house guests or portray them on the show how they really are.

Thank you!!!

by Anonymousreply 11907/05/2013

Taking credit for the things that did happen even though you are demanding something specific that did not happen is pathetic. Plenty of people are offended by what she said and have let CBS know.

by Anonymousreply 12007/05/2013

People who are saying this is no big deal are stupid. Being a racist, homophobic asshole should not be rewarded and should not be tolerated. People can act however they want and say whatever they want in their private lives, but people this vile should not be on broadcast television.

This is why there's so many assholes in the world - the don't pay any consequences for their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 12107/05/2013

This is not happening on broadcast television. It's happening on live internet feeds that a few thousand people pay to view.

Failure to evict her is not a reward.

by Anonymousreply 12207/05/2013

R122 Can you read? I know the racist/homophobic shit she's saying is happening on internet feeds - I said people like her shouldn't be on broadcast television period.

Idiots like you that defend trash like this are self-loathing morons.

by Anonymousreply 12307/05/2013

[quote]Idiots like you that defend trash like this are self-loathing morons.

I am not defending her. I don't think she should be ejected from the house. Your mind is so small that you can't process a different opinion without breaking out into invective.

by Anonymousreply 12407/05/2013

R124 Yeah, you think she should stay in the house because you're a doormat and I bet if she said that homophobic shit to your face you'd wimp out and not say a thing to defend yourself.

by Anonymousreply 12507/05/2013

Good job, r119.

by Anonymousreply 12607/05/2013

Just found out that Aaryn is going to get a forced clitoridectomy as part of being HoH.

by Anonymousreply 12707/05/2013

Oh my GAWD, r127!

by Anonymousreply 12807/06/2013

[quote][R124] Yeah, you think she should stay in the house because you're a doormat and I bet if she said that homophobic shit to your face you'd wimp out and not say a thing to defend yourself.

I don't believe in throwing her out because I don't believe in censorship. I'm tired of people like you throwing a hissy fit every time someone says something that offends them, demanding they be punished. Based on this discussion I can understand why YOU feel that way since you are incapable of a reasoned response.

by Anonymousreply 12907/06/2013

Hear, hear r129!

She shouldn't be thrown out. She should be raped by donkeys, dismembered, force fed dozens of tabs of LSD while made to watch every episode of Joni Loves Chachi then stabbed with a bayonet. But she shouldn't be censored.

by Anonymousreply 13007/06/2013

So it's Aaron, Gina Marie, Spencer and Kaitlyn. All of them made offensive comments. Can't stand those cunts.

by Anonymousreply 13107/06/2013

R131 Jeremy is the worst of them all.

by Anonymousreply 13207/06/2013

R14 Thank you for saying it well.

by Anonymousreply 13307/06/2013

Please, keep voting!

by Anonymousreply 13407/06/2013

I want Aaryn out now!!

by Anonymousreply 13507/07/2013

[quote]She shouldn't be thrown out... But she shouldn't be censored.

Better one of theme be rewarded with half a million dollars though, right?

by Anonymousreply 13607/07/2013

The creeps won't win.

by Anonymousreply 13707/07/2013

[quote]The creeps won't win.

You can't say that, the other houseguests aren't hearing all this. Although I can guarantee you when confronted at the end, they will all claim it was all just part of the game. They really aren't like that.

by Anonymousreply 13807/07/2013

CBS did the right thing last night an included a segment on Aaryn's racism, including a greatest hits parade from the feeds. True to form, she nominated the gay, the black woman and the asian to be "have nots."

by Anonymousreply 13907/08/2013

[quote]You're still supporting the show by watching, you gullible, cuntlettes and fagotinos.

We know.

by Anonymousreply 14107/08/2013

She was really annoying last night. Can't wait till she is voted off. She def is a racist whore.

by Anonymousreply 14207/08/2013

I disagree what she says but there is that free speech amendment....

by Anonymousreply 14307/08/2013

Exposing a Miss America blonde as a foul racist and homophobe on Sunday night prime time did far more than your little hissy fit could have accomplished even if you succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 14407/08/2013

Except that without the online hissyfit, the prime time expose would never have happened.

You didn't fare very in well in school, did you.

by Anonymousreply 14507/08/2013

[quote]I disagree what she says but there is that free speech amendment....

Which is completely irrelevant since it applies only to the government. However, the amendment does reflect a widely accepted view that the remedy for bad speech is good speech, not censorship.

by Anonymousreply 14607/08/2013

[quote]I disagree what she says but there is that free speech amendment....

Uh, no there isn't.

by Anonymousreply 14707/08/2013

I wish these idiots who always bring up the First Amendment when defending offensive speech realize that while you have every right to say whatever's on your tiny little mind, everyone else has that same right to tell you that you're an asshole for saying it.

by Anonymousreply 14807/08/2013

[quote]Except that without the online hissyfit, the prime time expose would never have happened.

You don't really believe no one would have noticed and commented about the racism if you hadn't demanded that Aaryn be quirked out of the house? Do you?

by Anonymousreply 14907/08/2013

[quote]I wish these idiots who always bring up the First Amendment when defending offensive speech realize that while you have every right to say whatever's on your tiny little mind, everyone else has that same right to tell you that you're an asshole for saying it.

I agree that behavior is infuriating, but I don't think that's what R143 intended. I think he was invoking the concept of freedom of speech to oppose the call for censorship. That is consistent with the values of the amendment.

by Anonymousreply 15007/08/2013

Julie Chen just mentioned it on The Talk. She said she was offended and that it took her back to the 70's. She also made some weird argument saying that they only showed it because it had an effect on the game? And the other players' perception of her?

by Anonymousreply 15107/08/2013

So when will Aryan start to cry persecution and say "They're out to get me!"?

by Anonymousreply 15207/08/2013

[quote]they only showed it because it had an effect on the game? And the other players' perception of her?

The introduced the topic by having the black man talk about how hearing her remarks troubled him.

But that's just a bullshit excuse to justify why they have given past contestants a pass and to allow them to ignore future offensive remarks. They did it for one reason: The other networks were reporting the story.

by Anonymousreply 15307/08/2013

Aaryn should be removed from the BB house, even though CBS seems to be protecting her on some level. The comments being made have no place being aired, and are inappropriate even if she really does feel this way. She needs to be aware of who she is stuck in a house with and shut her mouth. She deserved to lose her job and her "Man"

by Anonymousreply 15407/08/2013

Everybody, continue to sign!

by Anonymousreply 15507/08/2013

[quote]Which is completely irrelevant since it applies only to the government.

If we're being technical, the First Amendment is *not* totally irrelevant in this context. The FCC is the governmental organ regulating speech on television, and the Supreme Court has essentially given them near-complete freedom -- under the auspices of the concept that freedom of speech is not absolute, and the government can take measure to "protect" against certain types of speech, particularly obscene speech -- to do shit like fine the broadcast networks for "inappropriate speech/obscenities" even during live performances, e.g. when Bono utters "fuck" while accepting a music award or Janet Jackson flashes her tittie.

If the FCC can fine CBS $750,000 for a half-second display of Janet's nipple, it can and should fine them for continued airing of hate speech -- not that they *will* mind you...

by Anonymousreply 15607/08/2013

[quote]You're still supporting the show by watching, you gullible, cuntlettes and fagotinos.

Exactly, but the morons on here will still keep watching anyway. They don't care about dignity or principle.

by Anonymousreply 15707/08/2013

You people are sketchy!

by Anonymousreply 15807/08/2013

no one even likes her anymore

by Anonymousreply 15907/08/2013

I want that white hetero cunt outta that house!

by Anonymousreply 16007/08/2013

Send the planes! Send the planes!

by Anonymousreply 16107/08/2013

I agree R161! With big banners proclaiming ARYN-GINAMARIE-YOU IS FIRED!!!

by Anonymousreply 16207/09/2013

At this point, they should just send in some SWAT team looking dudes into the house unannounced and stab her to death. Straight white trash like her deserves death. Filthy fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16307/09/2013

Apparently, the OP has failed to grasp the point of reality TV. Shows like Big Brother exist for the purpose of displaying human behavior at its trashiest and worst. Cast members are chosen expressly for their potential to sow discord and create drama. CBS is no more likely to remove a cast member from Big Brother for making offensive remarks than is a basketball team to remove a player for scoring baskets. If shows like Big Brother disgust you, as well they should, change the fucking channel and quit watching that shit.

by Anonymousreply 16407/09/2013

I don't think someone should be removed from the show for expressing their views, as ugly as their views may be. Instead, I think it should be shown on the air, so that they can suffer the fallout.

by Anonymousreply 16507/09/2013

my problem is they only aired Aaryn's comments...they should have shown what Gina Marie, Spencer and Kaitlyn said too. Aaryn is the worst and most frequent offender but still...can't wait for them to leave the house back into the real world. I hope TMZ follows up on them.

by Anonymousreply 16607/09/2013

Wish America could vote to evict like in season one. Will audience boo Aaryn if and when she gets evicted on the live show? Will Julie address the racism with her and others?

by Anonymousreply 16707/09/2013

r167, didn't they change the rules after the first season because the audience voted to remove the most annoying individuals first, thus reducing the drama?

by Anonymousreply 16807/09/2013

Yes, R167. But that happens in the UK version, too, and they've never changed the rules.

by Anonymousreply 16907/09/2013

11 minutes of BB bigotry.. this is bad. saw this on the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 17007/09/2013

Season One and Two were fun. Once people figured out that you have to lie and scheme to win the game, it all went to shit. Season one had "Big Brother" talking to them all the time, giving orders and there was no silly HOH. Fans would send planes with banners over the house giving away secrets and it was hilarious but CBS had a fit and made them come in the house by season three. I'm kinda shocked no has actually sent any by now.

by Anonymousreply 17107/09/2013

[quote]Fans would send planes with banners over the house giving away secrets and it was hilarious but CBS had a fit .....

I'm kinda shocked no has actually sent any by now.

Me too.

by Anonymousreply 17207/09/2013

Howard says "There are a lot of Southerners in the house and you know how that goes." Hasn't he got the memo? It's a new South.

by Anonymousreply 17307/09/2013

[quote]Will audience boo Aaryn if and when she gets evicted on the live show?

No, the studio interns will be on high alert to make sure this does not happen.

[quote]Will Julie address the racism with her and others?

Probably not. Chances are that they will structure the show so that Aaryn's exit interview will be a very short one, providing she actually doesn't make it to the very end.

by Anonymousreply 17407/09/2013

R174, they won't be able to stop the booing, or the people throwing eggs and shoes at them. It will be the best BB episode ever.

by Anonymousreply 17507/09/2013

Yeah, I think they might decide to go back to the first few seasons when there weren't any studio audiences when Aaryn and GinaMarie are up for eviction. Maybe they'll actually start with next week's live show.

by Anonymousreply 17607/09/2013

i cant even believe we have to sign petition!!im glad her comments were aired to make people aware of what kind of person she is, but as soon as big brother heard her vulgar comments she should have been removed from the show instantly! the longer she remains on the show the more it leads me to believe big brother and CBS support this behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 17707/10/2013

Anti-Defamation Letter to Les Moonves

by Anonymousreply 17807/10/2013

"Shows like Big Brother exist for the purpose of displaying human behavior at its trashiest and worst."

And you hordes of virulently addicted TV viewers and obsessive fans are no better; just the cultural turdlettes of this phenomenon.

You are are useless sacks of shit.

by Anonymousreply 17907/10/2013

Saw this on Reddit and it made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

by Anonymousreply 18007/10/2013

The interesting thing about this whole thing is that it shows how racism and homophobia spreads in a mob mentality kind of way. In the past, there's been one or two comments. But I have trouble believing it was random that all these bigots were picked all at once. Once someone sees that their deplorable behavior is condoned, it's an unspoken acknowledgement that said behavior is okay in that setting, and an encouragement to keep going with it. It also prompts other people to behave in a similar way, which is why I think the situation has escalated to the point that it has.

by Anonymousreply 18107/10/2013

We are are R179?

We get it. You can stop now.

by Anonymousreply 18207/10/2013

It will be interesting to see what Aryan and the other bigots on the show do after they find out what the reaction has been when the show is finished. Any attempt to apologize or mitigate their statements then will seem insincere or disingenuous. I'm hoping Aryan will have such a complete raving meltdown that even FoxNews will thinks she's too nuts for them.

by Anonymousreply 18307/11/2013

Do you think these racist cunts will have the guts to say the shit they've been saying when they're back in the real world and come across a group of black people out in public? I'm going to take a wild guess and say no.

by Anonymousreply 18407/11/2013

I started watching BB during Season 4 when Jun and Allison were the final 2. I seem to recall that year the jury was allowed to watch all or some of the televised footage of that season, prior to casting their vote. I haven't seen that done since. Though there were no racist/homophobic remarks uttered by either of them, they were pretty catty about the other players and the jury was allowed to see this. When the winner was announced, nobody on the jury hugged the winner (Jun) because they were so pissed off at what they saw.

If Aaryn or Jeremy make Final 2, they should definitely bring this option back so that the jury can know what asshole/sexist racists these pigs are before they cast their vote.

Does anyone know if Aaryn's family has made a public statement (via Facebook, Tritter, etc)?

by Anonymousreply 18507/11/2013

They did, R185, but it was rather muffled because of the hoods.

by Anonymousreply 18607/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.