Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I feel like I absolute loathe Canadians

Even though I myself am one. My god, I need to train tomorrow and the fireworks are keeping me up. Don't people know that other people need to train/work/go to school tomorrow. Why the fuck couldn't they have their fun at six then end at seven.

And also why do we have Canada day and the Americans not have an American day. Seriously, wtf. I wish this silly holiday would just disappear.

by Anonymousreply 1407/02/2013

Canadians often complain that Americans "know nothing" about Canada. Well ... we HAVE an "American day" on July 4th: the day we declared independence from Britain. You had no idea of that?

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2013

In the South the great celebration is Jefferson Davis's Birthday, but we are too stupid to celebrate it on the same day, so, depending on the state, it can be on May 25,26,27,28,29,30 or June 1,2,3,4,5,6.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2013

We do have an America day..it's every 4th of July.

by Anonymousreply 307/01/2013

I used to think most Canadians were sweeter and kinder than Americans. That was until I found out what liars and manipulators they can be.

by Anonymousreply 407/01/2013

You sound like fun, OP.

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2013

OP is that rarest of blooms, a Canadian MARY!

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2013

Feel free to leave, asshat.

by Anonymousreply 707/02/2013

The I hate Canada Troll strikes again...

by Anonymousreply 807/02/2013

Fake Canadian alert!

by Anonymousreply 907/02/2013

The Author of this post should be ashamed, suck it up and stop being a whiney bitch. You live in one of the best countries in the world, we have everything we need and more, a stable economy, a tolerant society, health care and so much more. Be grateful for what you have and celebrate your freedom with pride.

by Anonymousreply 1007/02/2013

Achtung Canuck!!

by Anonymousreply 1107/02/2013

Perhaps you'd be better off elsewhere, OP. I hear Uganda is nice. Maybe Russia?

by Anonymousreply 1207/02/2013

OP, you are a fucking self-absorbed idiot. An A-1 douchebag.

And I hope I was one of the Canadians who kept you up last night and made you even more grumpy and douchey this morning, you fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1307/02/2013

Canada Day is my birthday, so... STFU, OP. So why don't you cue up the Tragically Hip's "Wheat Kings" on iTunes, stuff your face with some tasty poutine, wash it down with some Fin Du Monde and let us ALL give thanks that, despite your monstrous PM Harper and the blind way your idiot countrymen are destroying your country's wondrous natural bounty, AT LEAST Canada celebrates my birthday the way every country should. Happy Birthday to ME!

by Anonymousreply 1407/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.