Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's your least favorite day of the year?

Mine is Canada Day. Quite frankly, I'm Canadian and I'm not proud to be Canadian. I couldn't care less about Canada Day and there are fireworks going off about hundreds of times starting from seven o'clock. There's fireworks going off right now as I type. I do detest this day. And you don't get presents like on Christmas-or a day off.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2013

I absolutely cannot stand Christmas and the two months leading up to Christmas and the week after Christmas including New Years Eve.

Cannot stand fireworks either by random hoodlums in residential neighborhoods and ridiculous very expensive fireworks displays all over the U.S. which are a complete waste of money and time, and when you've seen one that is enough for a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2013

We'd be happy to see you ship out then OP. How about you make that your Canada Day resolution.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2013

Christmas is a bad one. It's stressful' I hate shopping. I always have to travel which sucks.

And always not always, Christmas brings out the family dysfunction more than anything else. It's like waiting for the other shoe to drop--and so many times--it has dropped. A happy day? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 307/01/2013

I'm good at tuning out holidays so they don't bother me all that much. Being a Scorpio, I don't like when the sun is in Taurus or Libra since something lousy such as illness or some sort of bad luck always occurs when the sun is in my opposite sign or the sign that precedes mine.

by Anonymousreply 407/01/2013

Christmas and the entire period it occupies, from the day after Thanksgiving until January 2. I wish I could fast-forward through it, as it is the LEAST Wonderful Time of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2013

I like Hanukkah. It's only eight days long.

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2013

OP, what's not to like?

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2013

January 7 because it's always so damn cold.

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2013

The day after my birthday.

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2013

The birthday of that fatface, Tiffani Amber Thiessen.

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2013

You don't get Canada Day off? I thought it was a statutory holiday.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.