Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New Couple Alert! Henry Cavill Reportedly Dating Kaley Cuoco

Is Superman still single? Apparently not. According to Us Weekly, Henry Cavill is now dating sitcom darling Kaley Cuoco.

A source tells the mag that "they are totally hot for each other," and that Cavill is a "massive Big Bang Theory fan."

The blond actress seemed to have hinted at the budding romance in a recent post on her Twitter account.

Cuoco shared a pic of her sitting next to a movie poster for Man of Steel and wrote, "Everyone go see "man of steel". It's fantastic in every single way."

She posed with her mouth open, gazing at the hunky heartthrob in the adorable photo.

The TV star most split with musician Bret Bollinger and had previously dated her costar Johnny Galecki.

She and Galecki had kept their two-year romance (and engagement) under wraps throughout the entire relationship.

Cuoco opened up to CBS Watch! Magazine about the relationship shortly after the split, saying, "it was such a huge part of my life and no one knew about it."

"It was a wonderful relationship but we never spoke a word about it and never went anywhere together."

Cuoco revealed that their concern for privacy may have contributed to their eventual split.

"We were so protective of ourselves and the show and didn't want anything to ruin that. But that also made it sad, too. That's not the kind of relationship I want—I don't want to be hiding."

Cavill was also on the single's scene after splitting with girlfriend Gina Carano earlier this year.

The good looking couple made their red carpet debut in January at the Critic's Choice Movie Awards just months after it was announced that he had ended his long-term engagement to Ellen Whitaker.

Cavill is easily one of Hollywood's biggest (now former) bachelors after landing the coveted role of Superman.

The hunky Brit was recently seen in a National Guard advertisement, showing off his grueling shirtless workout for the super hero saga. The film reached over $21 million in its box office debut, making it easily one of the most watched films of the summer.

What a good looking (and successful) new couple!

Reps for Cavill and Cuoco did not comment.

by Anonymousreply 60007/11/2013

She just outed herself.

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2013

Wasn't she bearding with closet case Johnny Galecki before?

Henry, gurl, you in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2013

Oh lord - another actor (and I used that term loosely) who's going to play musical beards à la Leo D.

by Anonymousreply 407/01/2013

She's the new me!

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2013

Umm R3, any desperate queens who thought they had a chance couldn't care less about his latest PR arranged girlfriend.

Kaley Cuoco? I can see why it works for both of them, and she is used to it from "dating" Galecki. This is a big step up.

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2013

On a side not, wouldn't Zellwegger "ex" Bradley Cooper and Henry make the most awesome couple? I wonder if they've met. Maybe JLaw can introduce them.

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2013

So does this mean that Kaley Cuoco is a lesbian? She's always seemed rather mannish to me.

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2013

Was the relationship with Galecki known before the apparent split?

If not, that's not how bearding works.

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2013

wasnt he dating gina carano?

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2013

He was, R10. Cuoco is a little more femme, though, so she'll be more believable to the upstate New Yorkers.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2013

r11 he would have to carb load like a mutha fucker to get through carano... was carano a beard?

kaley looks like a tidier version of tara reid...

by Anonymousreply 1207/01/2013

I would happily beard for him, can't belieave these women are the best his team can do. Couldn't they find him some unknown lingerie model or some thing (like me)

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2013

[quote]was carano a beard?

Um, spoiler alert, Cavill likes dudes. This has been well known on gay blogs since he first started doing the Tudors and was "engaged" to some english horserider he was never ever seen with.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2013

Please stop. You must be new here

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2013

I would have thought the success of MOS would have gotten him a higher quality beard. Not some never-was from a crappy CBS sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 1707/01/2013

R8, I don't know about this Kaley chick, but most beards aren't necessarily lesbian themselves. Although that would be ideal, there is a disproportionate ratio of gay male actors to lesbian actresses, so often beards are usually straight, ambitious young starlets or models who have to pick up the slack in exchange for fame and $$.

by Anonymousreply 1807/01/2013

they love the idea of "masculinity" as constructed by the social machinery that masculinity is about getting to feel and enjoy the experience of interchanging their body parts with female ones.what they really don't like is the feeling of what they are unknowingly becoming,they are basically turning themselves into hermaphrodites.Cross-sexuality is just not the right physical way of masculinizing one's own somatosensory system.Long term sensory transduction of females'body bits into one's own sensory system is heck of a good psyschophysical way of androgenization.

by Anonymousreply 2007/01/2013

R18 there are probably way more bisexual actresses in Hollywood than lesbians and gay men COMBINED

Women are taught at a young age to admire and objectify female beauty, it starts with playing with Barbie's.

One of the main things about homophobia against gay men is that straight men can't believe and can't get over the fact that a man would find another man attractive

In the history of mankind, straight women have probably never said to a bi or gay woman "Ew how could you find another woman attractive when there's all this beautiful dick out there"?

Straight guys will say it to bi/ gay guys all the time

by Anonymousreply 2107/01/2013

Well the fact that he has NEVER had even one documented relationship with a womann during all this years. There's only been rumours and speculation but no tangible proof even during the enagagement with his "fiance" there was never once a picture of they both of them together. All of his ex's have been pretty thick and butch, oops nevermind look here:

Rumors have been floated about Cavill online for some time now. He lived and worked in West Hollywood. He was “engaged" to lesbian fitness instructor Jillian Michaels before she “came out" as “bi" (she’s a lesbian).

He was rumored to be Corey Spears’ boyfriend back before he was anybody, hence all the pics of him on Spears Facebook account. Those pics mysteriously disappeared once Cavill got the Superman job.

He was recently announced as being “engaged" to Ellen Whittaker yet he was never seen with or pictured with her, and they hadn’t been dating prior to the engagement announcement. So we don’t have a written affidavit but gay people generally know what the closet looks like (unless they’re still in there) and this is definitely it.

Also this doesn’t even begin to address Spears posting a very gay looking picture of Cavill under the heading “Dearest Heart". That seems pretty clear, particularly given that we know they were close at one point, and supposedly still are.

For the I'm a girl and Henry was my first ever "real crush", to the point where he molded my preference in men to this day. But he undoubtedly is gay, I’ve been following him since I was 13, going way back to his very first ONTD post. Looking at his track record you can’t be mistaken. As a delusional teen, I sure wished he wasn’t but now I can just appreciate his hotness regardless of his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 2207/01/2013

I'm guessing that his PR people have been paying attention to what people on the internet say. When it was first announced he would be Superman, there were lots of gay rumors about him, so lo and behold, a few months later he's suddenly "engaged". Almost immediately nobody was buying that, especially when there was not one photo of them together after a whole year.

So it seems they realized that the next beard needed to be photographed with him at events. Unfortunately, they got a manly looking woman who has her own gay rumors, so this just made people even more suspicious and people didn't fall for it.

Sure enough (as may figured would happened), Gina is now gone now that the movie promotion is over and it seems they're starting with a new "girlfriend" - one that's a little more feminine.

by Anonymousreply 2307/01/2013

Thank you R22 for being one of the few straight females on here with common sense.

by Anonymousreply 2407/01/2013

Gina wasn't believable as his girlfriend. Lots of people thought she was a lesbian, they had zero chemistry, and he is like the world's hottest guy and she's, well, not hot.

Kaley? Also not hot, unless heavily airbrushed. Beard improvement? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 2507/01/2013

Is R20 having a schizophrenic episode? His language is oddly constructed.

by Anonymousreply 2607/01/2013

Nobody in their right mind bought the Cavill/Carano pairing. They gave the game away on body language alone.

by Anonymousreply 2707/01/2013

That poor girl has tragic drunky face or IBS.

She's also going to have to starve herself or purchase lipo; she has the same back-fat genes as Caroline Rhea.

In her defense, she has lovely boobs. And, really, that's what counts.

by Anonymousreply 2807/01/2013

Henry and Manganiello have a lot in common in their bearding history!

Both are gay, but would never come out anytime soon. Joe won't because of his macho image and overbearing Italian mom, whereas Henry just wants to work in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 2907/01/2013

I get the feeling Henry is transgressively bearding. Why all these butch women and rumored closet cases like Kaley Cuoco? Why not just some thin, pretty starlet who wants attention, like the girls Ryan Seacrest chooses?

by Anonymousreply 3007/01/2013

I didn't have an opinion about his sexuality until I read that The Big Bang Theory is his favorite show. I don't mean that as a criticism of the show. But if he loves this show then he is 1. a straight male nerd 2. a straight woman who likes nerds 3. a Gay male who likes nerds. Since he isn't female or nerdy I'm going with the latter. He could do worse than Kelly. She is really cute and has a nice body. She's also immensely talented with great comedic chops. And she has big bucks thanks to syndication. I never get a gay vibe from her. Basically she's a girly girl who likes getting her tomboy on once in a while. Like a lot of straight women.

by Anonymousreply 3107/01/2013

Isn't Kaley Cuoco friends with Taylor Lautner?

Smokes & Screens, baby.

by Anonymousreply 3207/01/2013

r22 Thank you! I still get hounded by people on tumblr and ONTD to this day. Once they unveiled Gina as his new gf I thought it was a sure thing, I mean even the most guillable of his fans wouldn't believe that time and time again he would go for the most built, masculine homely the internet has ever seen.

I honestely can't believe what his team is thinking, no exaggerations but I would make a five times more believable beard than this one. If your putting all that effort in to deceive the public why not go all the way.

How hard can it be to find a feminine girl. Pretty face, good hip to waist ratio and a pair of subtle implants. The world is practically overflowing with striving lingerie and bikini models.

by Anonymousreply 3307/01/2013

I'm sorry but I'm probably the minority but I do not find Cavil hot at all. He's not ugly but he does nothing for me...

by Anonymousreply 3407/01/2013

Couldn't Henry pick a better beard? He's prettier than her.

by Anonymousreply 3507/01/2013

Envy much, R28? Kelly is a lovely girl. No need to be a hater.

by Anonymousreply 3607/01/2013

Blind Item ...

"This rising star’s PR team has been calling the shots in his relationships. They urged him to end his first engagement and now they are preventing him from popping the question again. He feels solid in his path to A list status thanks to finally nabbing a huge role, but his handlers have told him to decide whether he wants to be a star or be a husband. He decided to stand by his girl…for now."

He: Henry Cavill.... Role: "Superman".... Previous Fiancé: Ellen Whitaker.... Current GF: Gina Carano

by Anonymousreply 3707/01/2013

Lol, Joe Manganiello's fan club trying to get him in on the conversation at R29. I very much doubt Joe is gay and their relationship history isn't really at all similar.

by Anonymousreply 3807/01/2013

Henry and friend.

by Anonymousreply 3907/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 4007/01/2013

Yeah, not sure why Joe Manganiello got brought into this. But since ya'll brought it up - Joe's not gay, although he's not as straight as his image would lead one to believe. He's more ambitious than Cavill on his best day and willing to do whatever it takes to further his career. Also, his father is Italian, not his mother.

by Anonymousreply 4107/01/2013

Corey Spears was just his Lil' Buddy or wingman. No way Henry would go for him out of all the men in LA...

by Anonymousreply 4207/01/2013

I get a bi vibe from Joe Manganiello.

by Anonymousreply 4307/01/2013

He is a bit of a nerd though. He's been playing MMORPGS for years and was even online raiding in World of Warcraft when he got the calll about landing the superman role.

This is still not believable. I'm a woman and most men like pretty faces, curves (not fat), ass, boobs and a small waist and generally smaller physiques then their own. Ofc, you judge the whole package when in the search for a partner and most men can get attracted to any kind of women and disregard appearance for the right person. But Henry is a famous actor, and a damn good looking one at that, a couple of years ago I would even go as far as to say that he was THE best looking man.

He would have had heads turning and women throwing themselves at him while working a regular blue collar job. Instead he is a succesfull actor that attend lots of galas and events that are probably overflowing with young and beautiful women that would gladly date a man like Henry.

Let's say he's a man that values depth, intellect, someone with common interests etc and appearances don't matter to him. Well then maybe I could by the fact that he fell for an homly woman once, but twice, thrice and still going? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 4407/01/2013

r39 more like his ex.

by Anonymousreply 4507/01/2013

If he is gay, he's done a good job at keeping previous bfs/hook-ups silent. I wish I were as good at that.

by Anonymousreply 4607/01/2013

"Cuoco shared a pic of her sitting next to a movie poster for Man of Steel and wrote, "Everyone go see "man of steel". It's fantastic in every single way."

Seriously? Does she read Tiger Beat too?

Can his team find him a better "girlfriend"? I'm sorry, I am now fully convinced he's gay.

tsk tsk tsk

by Anonymousreply 4707/01/2013

Is he an ex? Both Henry and Corey attended a wedding in Venice Beach a few months ago and Corey was also at the MOS world premiere.

by Anonymousreply 4807/01/2013

Joe is bisexual!

Yes it's the father who's Italian, but it's true his mother is nuts. He was 'engaged' to some model/actress even though you could tell from pictures of them together that he could not wait to get away from her. And now he's dating some girl who used be a ring-side model for boxing matches in Vegas.

Anyway, he's is very ambitious and will do anything for fame. But he swings both ways, and mostly towards men than women.

by Anonymousreply 4907/01/2013

Corey was his roommate when he moved to Los Angeles. I would be shocked if they ever dated. Pityfucked once or twice at most.

by Anonymousreply 5007/01/2013

Kaley must be making more money from the bearding contract than her fucking Bill Shatner commercials!

by Anonymousreply 5107/01/2013

R21, I'm sorry, but I work in the industry and from my experience, Hollywood teems with gay male actors (from A-list to Z-list) and very, very few lesbian actresses. This field just does not attract many lesbians (probably because it involves pandering to men in a semi-sleazy way at ALL levels). Creative arts in general attracts more gay men/straight women, and the "selling" of one's self involved in acting lends itself to straight women and gay men more easily.

Yes, it seems all the rage now for young actresses (and young women in general) to declare "bisexuality", but it seems most do it to be "chic." The ratio of actresses who claim to be bi and enjoy a kiss with a woman vs. ever actually eating another woman's pussy is like 50:1. But who knows? All I know is what I've seen, and most actors and actresses seem to prefer boyfriends in their personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 5207/01/2013

Lesbians who want to work in Hollywood go into stuff like set construction and lighting design. Or producing.

by Anonymousreply 5307/01/2013

I first saw him in The Tudors, knew nothing about him and he didn't ping for me. I searched him and went to his imdb account and saw this pic. PING, PING, PING. The second I saw it I thought "gay". That was before I knew about all the pics with gay men and all the rumors and no history with women. BTW, this pic is not on his imdb account anymore and it took me about 15 minutes to find it. Anyone who doesn't realize he's gay, is blind, stupid or delusional.

by Anonymousreply 5407/01/2013

maybe he's deeper than that and doesn't go for looks or figure in a women. Maybe he's into kinky shit in bed and these women are into it too, who knows? Some men say "average" looking women are better in bed because they try harder than "pretty" women.

Really don't get his appeal, he's not hot, sorry, he just ain't.

by Anonymousreply 5507/01/2013

Please. The Hollywood Beard Society is having elections next month and Kaley is running for Vice President. She's been taking tips from bearding legends Sheryl Crow and Kelly Preston because she's sick of being Secretary, but knows Taylor Swift has President locked down for the fifth consecutive year. Kaley thinks she has a viable chance at VP this year now that Lauren Conrad's star has faded.

by Anonymousreply 5607/01/2013

Yeah R54, damn, that's my first time seeing that picture. He looks gorgeous with those BJ lips. So you say this pic used to be on his IMDB profile and now it's not.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 5707/01/2013

Kaley has the most aggressive publicist/team in the business, and they STILL can't make her happen. Yes, she's on a huge TV show, and she's set for life money-wise, but she can't seem to parlay the success of BBT into anything more, and she's drenched in sweat from trying.

And she can never seem to get her look right, when she's at all the events she goes to. That makes me think she's fighting the people she's hired to put her together. She can afford the best stylists, hair and makeup people. If she was letting them do their job, she wouldn't look the time. Fighting your stylists reeks of lesbian.

To say nothing of all the bearding.

Verdict: lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 5807/01/2013

This comment isn't really about Henry Cavill - I've never seen him in anything.

But I keep seeing hot guys with girlfriends that are much less attractive than them. And this isn't envy on my part. These guys are conventionally good looking and the girlfriends aren't ugly but rather 'rode hard'/biker chick types. I find it very perplexing - not that "goodlooking" guys would go for trashy, not remotely fresh-faced girls but that they'd go for girls who's aesthetic seems so different to theirs.

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2013

R58 Verdict: wrong! Do you have any inside info? Or is this the musings of a Hollywood psychic who thinks that Kaley is on the DL?

by Anonymousreply 6107/01/2013

rofl r57 Yup. IMDB was where I saw it the first time and it was a punch in the face. I knew he was gay when I saw that pic. It's gone from IMDb (I guess I'm not the only one who thought he was flaming to the heavens in it). Not only that but it took me quite a few searches to find it and many pages of pics. ALL the pics of him on IMDB now are either from Superman/Superman looking/very butch and handsome. Go look.

I remember it surprised me when I saw the flaming pic because he didn't ping to me at all on TT.

by Anonymousreply 6207/01/2013

R61, I have a framed certificate from a correspondence course in lesbian-detecting reiki (level 2), and when I held my hands out over a tacky spread she did in In Touch Weekly, the vibrations were distinctly sapphic.

Diagnosis: lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 6307/01/2013

R54 & R62 Honey, if you thought he was flaming in that pic, check out this gif!

by Anonymousreply 6507/01/2013

Does anyone else not bother reading the longer posts because you pretty much know the gist and that the source will undoubtedly be some Twilight-esque psycho?

by Anonymousreply 6607/01/2013

Why do these announcements of new bearding relationships never mention how the couple supposedly met?

by Anonymousreply 6707/01/2013

In Stardust he was all Cary-Elwesized and an awkwardly written/directed wink at the end implied that he and DiNiro were screwing.

by Anonymousreply 6807/01/2013

Ha ha - you hit the nail on the head.

As for Cavill - I don't think he can really be put in the Colton Haynes/Luke Evans camp. He's done a good job at keeping his private life private. The jury's still out on his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 6907/01/2013

Does this mean the studio realized that the Gina beard wasn't convincing anyone?

by Anonymousreply 7007/01/2013

[quote]Why do these announcements of new bearding relationships never mention how the couple supposedly met?

They're still working on the script.

by Anonymousreply 7107/01/2013

R66 I skim through them for the shits and giggles. :-)

by Anonymousreply 7207/01/2013

[quote]Does anyone else not bother reading the longer posts because you pretty much know the gist and that the source will undoubtedly be some Twilight-esque psycho?

As soon as I realize it's a "Henry is straight!" essay, yep, I quit reading. You can't debate with people in denial.

by Anonymousreply 7307/01/2013

Cavill showed more natural charisma gaying it up in that gif R65 that he has shown trying to be the leading man in any of his blockbusters. Kinda sad really.

by Anonymousreply 7407/01/2013

Re: R65

I watched Hellraiser: Hellworld not too long ago, and the funny thing is that Henry is supposed to be playing a straight pussy hound in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 7507/01/2013

Kaley deserves an Emmy for Best Faghag

by Anonymousreply 7707/01/2013

Yes, let's see... supposedly broke up with the last one in May, it's been a month and within that month he's been endlessly promoting the film all around the world.

Are we now calling the ten minutes they met in an LA conference room with their people... dating?

by Anonymousreply 7807/01/2013

Henry has said in many interviews that he's a computer nerd, nothing wrong with that. Makes me like him even more!

by Anonymousreply 7907/01/2013

Dan Renzi? Is that you trying to drum up publicity R76?

Yes Dan wrote about Cavill a few times in his blog. Is that supposed to be the height of gossip?

by Anonymousreply 8007/01/2013

R56 cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 8107/01/2013

R58 is correct in that Kaley can't glam up to save her life. Either her hair, makeup, or dress are horrible, or 2/3 are horrible. However, her awful dress sense doesn't give me a lezly vibe, more like a straight-girl-who-can't-dress-and-won't-listen-to-the-experts vibe.

Has she had any rumored girlfriends? Is there a "best friend" she spends lots of time with?

by Anonymousreply 8207/01/2013

[quote]Corey was his roommate when he moved to Los Angeles. I would be shocked if they ever dated. Pityfucked once or twice at most.

Why did Henry just happen to have a gay roommate? And end up regularly in gay bars like the East/West lounge?

by Anonymousreply 8407/01/2013

Bottom line is that Henry has a very weird personal life. There's no way to be 100% sure about anything when you don't know someone personally, but I'd say the last year of his life has been very tumultuous:

- suddenly becoming engaged to a woman he was rarely even seen with, and then ending that engagement not long after

- latching onto Gina as his girlfriend, telling people he lives with her, and then breaking up with her

- now being connected with another woman just after the Gina relationship ends

by Anonymousreply 8707/02/2013

r83 Self-aggrandazing? Ouch, that hurt. Serves me right for being a shallow bitch though.

by Anonymousreply 8807/02/2013

I wish The Hollywood Beard Society were real. Who would the Hall of Famers be?

by Anonymousreply 8907/02/2013

Any substantial gay rumours on miss Carano? She did have actual boyfriends before she was famous, I believe?

by Anonymousreply 9007/02/2013

Well,Henry is one of FIVE brothers,so odds are at least one of them had to be gay. I guess Henry pulled that straw...

by Anonymousreply 9207/02/2013

He feels almost asexual to me. I sometimes see a pained look in his eyes, like he's carrying around this dark secret and I don't think it stems from him being gay.

What if his true orientation is actually a horrible sinister one and knowing right from wrong he is trying to fight those urges.

by Anonymousreply 9307/02/2013

Fuck you douchebag r93

by Anonymousreply 9407/02/2013

[quote]I wish The Hollywood Beard Society were real. Who would the Hall of Famers be?

Are you kidding? My busht is in the lobby!

by Anonymousreply 9507/02/2013

Kaley Cuoco = the ugliest bombshell evah. Her neck is almost as thick as Ms britney spears.

by Anonymousreply 9607/02/2013

Kaley Cuoco has a wholesome, farmer's daughter quality in candid pictures, but the glamour photos she's done for the lad mags are ridiculous - she's wearing so much Photoshop she looks computer-generated. I don't know why she does them, as they obviously haven't helper her career by getting her film roles and endorsement deals.

Henry should have just dated Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 9707/02/2013

Exactly R87, that and the fact that his prior girlfriend was lesbian Jillian Michaels.

I mean there isn't any smoking gun gay proof with Cavill. But when you consider that his social life was all gay men and his entire dating history seems fake and fabricated solely to give him the appearance of being straight the most obvious and fair assumption is he is gay. Occam's razor.

by Anonymousreply 9807/02/2013

I want to see Kaley with a black NFL player, like RG3

by Anonymousreply 9907/02/2013

Henry's publicist is also Jodie Foster's, and Bomer's. Simon Halls apparently does not think much of her.

by Anonymousreply 10007/02/2013

To some degree R93 is right. There seems to be a deep sadness in his eyes. He doesn't seem happy and looks like he is in pain about something.

by Anonymousreply 10107/02/2013

Hey, there's only ONE Sad Eyes around here. And that's Colton Lee Meriweather Haynes!!>!>!?!

by Anonymousreply 10207/02/2013

I'd date Kaley. She is not glam model but is very pretty and seems like she'd be a hell of a lot of fun to hang with. Couldn't have sex with her though.

by Anonymousreply 10307/02/2013

Kaley is cute. I'm gay BUT I'd fool around with her!I hope Cavill at the very least gets a hand job!

by Anonymousreply 10407/02/2013

I think Kaley was chosen because she has that cool, kinda-hot but accessible girl next door vibe that would appeal to his overall fan base. The girls are starting to buy it because Kaley supposedly bears a resemblance to Henry's "ex-fiance", Ellen W.

by Anonymousreply 10507/02/2013

[quote]Instead he is a succesfull actor that attend lots of galas and events that are probably overflowing with young and beautiful women that would gladly date a man like Henry.

Hate to break it to you, babe, but by Hollywood standards Henry is only "slightly above-average" in looks. (By non-Hollywood standards, however, he's an admitted knockout.")

[quote]Dan Renzi? Is that you trying to drum up publicity R76?

Dan is a much better writer than R76. (Yes, I know Dan.) He also lives in Miami Beach, not 90025 (West L.A.).

In any event, this is one of the few cases where I agree with the consensus of "gay, gay, gay." Although I haven't been following the tinhat-filled Cavill threads, if only because they scare me, I do know for a fact that Gina Carano's "people" have been desperate to keep her in the limelight after her big Hollywood debut, "Haywire," was not only shelved by the studio for a year and a half but also subsequently crashed and burned - one of Steven Soderbergh's only mainstream-film failures to date. Hell, if *I* was her PR flack I'd certainly try to hitch her post to Cavill's cape. I would not, however, partner him with a fucking butch-ass MMA expert! Kaley Cuoco is a solid choice -- Midwestern, corn-fed looks, and a regular on one of the highest rated network shows -- though at this point he really should be dating movie stars, not TV actors. I'm assuming he'll "trade up" as soon as a proper actress becomes available. Speaking of which, did Reese divorce Jim Toth yet?

by Anonymousreply 10607/02/2013

Corey Spears is a little coke-head. And was never more than a wingman for Cavill/little gay buddy. I'm pretty sure he's been dropped by now.

by Anonymousreply 10707/02/2013

Agreed, R105.

She can also be the personality in the relationship because if they had matched him up with some supermodel (the only ones who can come close to being as good-looking as him), it would've been boring.

by Anonymousreply 10807/02/2013

[quote]Hate to break it to you, babe, but by Hollywood standards Henry is only "slightly above-average" in looks. (By non-Hollywood standards, however, he's an admitted knockout.")

You're so ridiculous. We've *seen* Hollywood standards and whether or not he has staying power, I have no idea, but you're a fool if you don't think the man is ethereal.

by Anonymousreply 10907/02/2013

The guy is a star, no question. You start to type "he" into google and his name becomes one of the options.

by Anonymousreply 11007/02/2013

^^^Right. There's gotta be a balance even if it is all for show. The one drawback and the issue that raises doubt, other than the obvious, is the timing of it all. I would think Simon Halls would have handled this better. Then again, I wonder if Gina just bailed and left them scrambling for a replacement.

by Anonymousreply 11107/02/2013

[quote] Hate to break it to you, babe, but by Hollywood standards Henry is only "slightly above-average" in looks. (By non-Hollywood standards, however, he's an admitted knockout.")

Well, damn, then who, by Hollywood standards, actually trumps him in looks?

by Anonymousreply 11207/02/2013

R111 Simon Halls is not Henry's publicist, Jennifer Allen is.

She is well-respected as a publicist but according to Halls, publicists are supposed to be effective, not well-liked.

by Anonymousreply 11307/02/2013

Well r11 never said Simon Hall was. He said that Matt Bomer and Jodie Foster shared the same publicist with Henry.

by Anonymousreply 11407/02/2013

That was me. I said that.

by Anonymousreply 11507/02/2013

Posted in the other Cavill thread but Lainey calls BS on Cavill's new "romance"

by Anonymousreply 11607/02/2013

Wow, that's my first time agreeing with lainey. She's so far up PR's ass, that when she thinks like me and calls BS and bearding, I'm going to have to side with her.

by Anonymousreply 11707/02/2013

LOL! Lainey was one of the people PUSHING the Gina showmance!

She probably felt foolish when she saw how quickly Gina was dropped after using her column to call them legit, so she did this to retaliate!

by Anonymousreply 11807/02/2013

[quote]LOL! Lainey was one of the people PUSHING the Gina showmance!

Exactly! And NOW she wants to call bullshit?

Just goes to show she flip-flops and isn't worth believing.

by Anonymousreply 11907/02/2013

My penis goes out to him.

by Anonymousreply 12007/02/2013

I mean my *heart*. My heart goes out to him.

by Anonymousreply 12107/02/2013

I'm not gay. I made a special appearance on The View and forced Whoopi to announce I'm not that proves it.

by Anonymousreply 12207/02/2013

Mabye gina was tired of not getting any, and bailed. But i've heard gina likes the puss more than dick so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 12307/02/2013

Anyone seen that first british interview with him. He seems straighter than Straightdude McStraightdudson until the interviewer mentions his female fans and he instinctivly grimaces and seems apalled.

Gay ping!

He also gets asked if he ever fancies his costars, he answers that he "never really fancy anyone" I tried to look for some hint or some sign that he really meant I don't fancy women but he sounded like he really meant it when he said ANYONE(might be people), as in he actually never falls in love/has trouble felling lustful feelings towards anyone.

Asexual ping!

A little food for thought. This interview is probably the closest we will ever get to knowing the inner working of the real henry.

Hmm, maybe some of you were right about the whole

by Anonymousreply 12407/02/2013

I've really never been sure about whether Henry is gay or not. My gut feeling was that he is straight but his history really seems to suggest otherwise. If he stayed with Gina mybe I'd have continued to believe he was straight, but he went from living with her and taking her to events to all of a sudden being associated with Kaley Cuoco?! This is shady. He doesn't seem to be the type of guy who seems to jump from one girl to the next, judging from his interviews I mean, he gives off a very serious kind of vibe. At this point I'm convinced something is going on. Seems likely that his PR is arranging for these girls and he probably has some long time lover back in London.

by Anonymousreply 12507/02/2013

sorry for all the typos, the image of hot, twink henry clouded my thoughts while writing.

by Anonymousreply 12607/02/2013

R124 do you have the link to this interview?

by Anonymousreply 12707/02/2013

It'd be sweet if it was really Cavill and Galecki who got together with Cuoco as their faghag.

by Anonymousreply 12807/02/2013

Here is Simon's opinion of Henry (and Bomer's) publicist, Jennifer Allen, which he wrote anonymously on DL and thought nobody would notice!

by Anonymousreply 12907/02/2013

Here you go love:

From when he used to have a semblance of a personality.

by Anonymousreply 13007/02/2013

I don't know anything about Bomer's partner - is he not American?

Because "favours" is spelled with a "u."

by Anonymousreply 13107/02/2013

Halls is American, the spelling errors and variations are forced and inconsistent throughout all his DL posts, unless he's talking in his big boy PR voice (I have an example of that too.)

by Anonymousreply 13207/02/2013

Can't wait for their awkward red carpet appearances.

by Anonymousreply 13307/02/2013

Why do you all assume that Kaley is in on the bearding? He could be playing her. I like the girl and I wouldn't like to see her made a fool of. She's well liked in the industry, with many friends who are gay. Some of them might make his business their business if he thinks he can use the girl and her celebrity to hide in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 13407/02/2013

She looks like Britney here.

by Anonymousreply 13507/02/2013

R134, don't be dense. She's IN the business, so of course she knows he's gay.

I finally saw the horse rider he was "engaged" to and she looks a lot like Cuoco.

by Anonymousreply 13607/02/2013

Here is Daily Mail's coverage of Henry's split with Ellen Whitaker. Apparently after she split with Henry, she went to live with her best friend Jennifer!

Note: the lady in the photo is NOT Ellen Whitaker.

by Anonymousreply 13707/02/2013

[quote]Can't wait for their awkward red carpet appearances.

The public appearances will start with informal shots of the couple. Paps "catching" them coming out of lunch or dinner at some high-profile eatery and/or going into a car together.

It won't start at the red carpet. They've gotta make it look "natural."

by Anonymousreply 13807/02/2013

Still conflicted. Neither straight or gay seems to fit. I'm thinking asexual for now, with past experimenting in both camps. If he was ever with a man he was a strict top.

Still leaning towards asexual or some fucked up fetish or socially unacceptable orientation. I feel like he is a really nice guy that can be very affecionate and even romantic but that he has issues and feelings of shame/disgust when it comes to the acts of sex, whether they are straight or gay.

I feel like he sits and stares at his computer screen for along time after he jerks off only to go into the bathroom and compulsivly clean himself, erase his computer history and convince himself of NEVER again.

The question is what is he watching?

by Anonymousreply 13907/02/2013

Haha, that article cracked me up. They really are hinting that she's gay.

I wonder if Gillian also moved in with a female friend after their breakup.

Can't they find him a st8 girl to beard for him

by Anonymousreply 14007/02/2013

Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 14107/02/2013

We've got Sigmund Freud's mentally-disturbed sister posting @R139.

The man is NOT asexual. WTF is wrong with you? He's gay and closeted like numerous other actors. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 14207/02/2013

Let's remind people that he was also supposedly dating Jillian Michaels for fuck sake. And this was before most knew who he was.

Give me a break already with this dumb frau bullshit of "not being sure if he's gay or straight."

by Anonymousreply 14307/02/2013

[quote]Let's remind people that he was also supposedly dating Jillian Michaels for fuck sake. And this was before most knew who he was.

What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 14407/02/2013

That by now he is a fullblown beard for lesbians, meaning he is proably in need of bearding himself, ergo he is probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 14507/02/2013

[quote]What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 14607/02/2013

[quote]a fullblown beard for lesbians

I believe it's called a "merkin."

by Anonymousreply 14707/02/2013

r148 I won't go away but I can keep my thoughts to myself if that makes you more comfortable. I still feel like I've contributed and provided lots of info that actually strengthen the notion that he is gay. Like the link to the interview where it's clear he finds it repulsive that women have sexual feelings towards him. The rest is just my opinion, I haven't forced my crap on anyone just stated what I belief from my own observations.

But you guys only wan't someone to chime in your unison he's GAY GAY GAY choir. Sure, Henry is such a fucking flamer I can't believe it. I heard he used to get blown by all the 5 a.m male lingerers when he used to work at that bar.

Better guys?

by Anonymousreply 14907/02/2013

What evidence is there that Kaley is gay?

by Anonymousreply 15007/02/2013

I doubt she's gay. I think it's a pr thing. He's the new hot thing and she probably wants to get into movies. And he's gorgeous, so I'm sure the idea of simply getting to look at him for a while is nice.

R149, it's fine to share info and give opinions, but perhaps you should reread the things you wrote. Are you really attempting to psychoanalyze the guy's sexuality just because you haven't seen him fucking people in his private life? You don't think that makes you look a bit...odd?

by Anonymousreply 15107/02/2013

None, r150. But in this crowd that doesn't count for much.

by Anonymousreply 15207/02/2013

Oh please, 'this crowd' isn't saying she's gay, you liar. Maybe one or two, but no consensus. She's not gay, just probably hoping to be the next Anniston.

by Anonymousreply 15307/02/2013

[quote]Like the link to the interview where it's clear he finds it repulsive that women have sexual feelings towards him.

Which interview is this?

by Anonymousreply 15407/02/2013

I've seen the interview, and it's really a stretch to say that Henry found it repulsive when it was brought up that women were attracted to him. He was shy and maybe nervous, if he is indeed gay and closeted, that questions like "do you have a girlfriend" would start being thrown at him. But repulsed? BREAKING NEWS: ATTRACTIVE ACTORS KNOW THAT THEY ARE ATTRACTIVE AND THEY LIKE THE ATTENTION. OTHERWISE, THEY WOULD EAT CANDY AND BECOME LIKE THE REST OF US.

by Anonymousreply 15507/02/2013

Here's the interview. He does have a touch of the gayvoice.

by Anonymousreply 15607/02/2013

Breaking News:

Henry Cavil is dating Jodie Foster!

by Anonymousreply 15707/02/2013

R157 And after that, maybe he can date Queen Latifah!

by Anonymousreply 15807/02/2013

r155 I don't think it's a stretch. I mean he literally recoils and grimaces in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 15907/03/2013

Lustful frau, you are merely projecting your own hatred and disgust of homosexuality onto Henry. You personally find homosexual attraction disgusting; ergo, homosexuals find heterosexual attraction disgusting.

While many homosexual males do indeed find minges peculiar and alien-looking (picture Ash prodding the dead facehugger), heterosexism is so ingrained into our social fabric and arguably into our DNA that gay men have no issue with women finding them desirable. Why should they?

by Anonymousreply 16007/03/2013

i haven't seen her say antyhing that indicates she finds homosexual sex discusting. if she's projecting anything it's her own repression and fear of sex, labeling henry an asexual.

by Anonymousreply 16107/03/2013

I like her but that relationship with Galecki sounds mostly imaginary.

Henry and that lady wrestler were not an attractive couple.

Kaley seems like a fun beard but these two don't exactly scream "power couple" so much as "running for cover."

by Anonymousreply 16207/03/2013

[quote]The man is NOT asexual. WTF is wrong with you? He's gay and closeted like numerous other actors.

He could be asexual. I think he's gay, but we really don't know for sure about the asexual part. All I know is that he's unlikely to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 16307/03/2013

R161 she labels Henry asexual because it is preferable (to her) than imaging him engaging in homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 16407/03/2013

Of course not everyone is gay. But in the case of Henry it's not as if people are just saying things because they want him to be gay.

There's evidence going back years that he is gay, along with lots of photos to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 16607/03/2013

Rarely is there hardcore "proof" that someone is gay. But when you have photos around gay men in gay bars year after year, that's about as much proof as you need with a mainstream actor.

by Anonymousreply 16907/03/2013

Gays are all over in La some evidence.

by Anonymousreply 17207/03/2013

Plus all the other photos of Henry with Corey Spears and other gay guys at other events, in the pool, in the car, etc.

by Anonymousreply 17307/03/2013

Wow no one takes pics all the time with their phones. Don't ever be a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 17407/03/2013

One of them is his roommate whose name I am forgetting who he moved in with after he left Corey's place who is also gay. The others are friends of the roommate and Corey's. And yeah they are gay, the typical group of gay dudes running around WeHo. Even freaking Perez of all people used to talk about how Cavill ran with a group of gay dudes in WeHo. We can believe that Cavill was just their gay-loving straight friend, which is conceivable, but it is far more likely looking at everything we know that he is just gay. If he seemed to actually date chicks I could consider that he actually might be straight, but he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 17607/03/2013

Simmer down, R176. None of that is conclusive. It stops being fun when you take it so seriously that you seem psychotic. It's not going to impact your life anyway so maybe you better get out and get one of your own.

by Anonymousreply 17707/03/2013

Really R177? Just stating the facts for the person who asked. Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 17807/03/2013

[quote]When did he split with Gina Carano?

Never. You actually have to be dating to split.

by Anonymousreply 18007/03/2013

Perez Hilton use to tag Henry's posts, when he git the Dunhill campaign, long before he got MOS with Gay, Gay,Gay.

by Anonymousreply 18107/03/2013

It is a wonder how inept his bearding is. Was Jake's ever this bad? He seems to have given up the pretense.

by Anonymousreply 18207/03/2013

I think he is transgressively bearding.

by Anonymousreply 18307/03/2013

Yep, R181. Perez even used Cavill's picture and tagged it "Gay Gay Gay" when the story itself wasn't even about him. Perez was always a douchebag, but he's usually right when it comes to who's gay, esp. if the person was hanging in West Hollywood for years:

by Anonymousreply 18407/03/2013

[quote]There are no photos that prove Henry is gay. He wasn't caught with his hands in the cookie jar a la Bomer. There is only (extremely persuasive) circumstantial evidence.

Before Neil Patrick Harris came out, were there pictures of him that were conclusive? There are a lot of gay celebrities where there was speculation, but nothing conclusive - until they came out.

by Anonymousreply 18507/03/2013

I'd hardly call identifying pics of himself with Simon's kids as "took my kids to the movies" as being caught with his hand in the cookie jar with regard to Bohmer.

Lance getting photographed arm in arm with Reichen at Tea in P'town certainly qualifies.

by Anonymousreply 18807/03/2013

Everyone knew bommer was gay especially since he always acted gay.

by Anonymousreply 19007/03/2013

Did ya'll see this?

by Anonymousreply 19107/03/2013

How can he be dating Kaley? He never broke up with his gf Gina.

I don't care if he is gay or straight but he seems to be acting like a famewhore douche. Thank goodness I'm not famous. I don't think I'd be vulgar and common enough to be famous.

by Anonymousreply 19207/03/2013

The make out photos have been online since at least 2007 but Bomer has been with Halls since at least 2004. Bomer was widely rumored to be gay when he was on Guiding Light (2001-2003). It was discussed here (I started coming in 2001).

Good God, can you believe the People photo? I haven't seen such a cold and distant couple since... Matt Bomer and Simon Halls.

by Anonymousreply 19507/03/2013

Told you so.

by Anonymousreply 19707/03/2013

[quote]Wow, guess they are a real couple.

I hope this is sarcasm and you just forgot the quotation marks when typing "real."

by Anonymousreply 19807/03/2013

They look so ...stern!

by Anonymousreply 19907/03/2013

Could either of them look any more miserable?

by Anonymousreply 20107/03/2013

Forget about gay/ straight, while the man is beautiful beyond belief, these moves his people are making on his behalf are just really... bad. An overused formula.

Unbelievable we still have people dumb enough to fall for it, but then, there really is one born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 20207/03/2013

oh, please. whomever was reported as his girlfriend would be deemed a bad choice of beard here.

by Anonymousreply 20307/03/2013

I would say Haley as been voted President by unanimous decision r56 for snagging that hot piece! She better be sampling the goods-beard or not!

by Anonymousreply 20407/03/2013

No, Bomer hasn't been with Halls since 2004, r196. Here's an article from early 2008 in which Simon Halls is described as a single dad. Bomer also did a couple of interviews in 2007 in which he said he was single. So they met in late 2007/early 2008 at the earliest.

Henry looks very hot in those hiking photos, but I'm embarrassed by his inability to act even a little bit interested in the woman he's with.

by Anonymousreply 20507/03/2013

R207 At least he's out and proud unlike that coward that you're salivating for!

He deserves your respect, and many here (even if you delude yourself into thinking that we don't) actually do give a shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 20807/03/2013

Virgin here. You can see his package through his pants, is that normal? From what you can see, is he big?

Also, omg I don't wanna rack down on that Cuco girl but his team couldn't find him a more believable beard?

by Anonymousreply 21007/03/2013

R192 Yep, here we go. RIGHT after the "report" aka PR story that they're dating, we now get the "out and about" pictures - something that never happened with the previous two "girlfriends". Looks like with this one they looked back on why nobody believed the other "relationships" and are trying not to do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 21107/03/2013

That goes without saying, R204, but the timing is beyond ridiculous. I mean no hint of this or of them together and suddenly a report, then a picture of the two of them together within a couple of days.

Did they meet on FB while he was "living" with the other one?

by Anonymousreply 21407/03/2013

[quote]Too many obsessive fancunts in this thread

I agree. Start F&F all of their posts until the homophobic cunts get banned.

by Anonymousreply 21507/03/2013

I don't see why he even bothers. Every time he's pictured with a woman, his body language screams, "I ain't with this bitch!" Its counterproductive. He must loathe women.

by Anonymousreply 21607/03/2013

LOL, R217. Seriously. Perhaps it's that he's British and very reserved, but shit, I've seen conservative MPs show more warmth towards a woman.

by Anonymousreply 21807/03/2013

r124 the "Henry is asexual" troll was atleast right about the fact that he seems to have issues regarding women and their potential attraction towards him.

by Anonymousreply 21907/03/2013

[quote]He getting ready to bang her.

You mean she's getting ready to bang him with a strap-on?

[quote]In your dream queens. Henry likes the ladies.

He does indeed like the beard for him.

by Anonymousreply 22007/03/2013

I'm sure your grandmother thought the same of Liberace, 218. Dumb genetics.

by Anonymousreply 22107/03/2013

R205 I understand and appreciate your argument for quality vs. quantity (I'd take the handsome, hairy, hunky hero over all 5 One Direction twinks any day of the week), but the founding principles of the HBS are money and fame. Taylor Swift wins both.

Good luck next year Kaley!

by Anonymousreply 22207/03/2013

They look so happy together.

by Anonymousreply 22307/03/2013

Henry is manly and straight to bad gays.

by Anonymousreply 22407/03/2013

I am leaning towards Bi.

And Straight Men like Kaley Cuoco. She is fun, has boobs, likes to party

by Anonymousreply 22507/03/2013

lol you gay fanboys are funny the dude is straight just like most of the actors you guys parade as gay on this site

by Anonymousreply 22607/03/2013

on the subject of couples, looks like zachary quinto and jonathan groff are over. zachary appears to be doing a male model called miles mcmillan

by Anonymousreply 22707/03/2013

R227 HAS to be a troll, because between the syntax and the bullshit, I'm thinking pretending to be a fangirl. Yes?

Is that a herp near his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 22907/03/2013

R192, you've got to be kidding. LOL! Why ain't they smiling? they look like they're marching. LOL! This is so, awkward.

Yup, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 23107/03/2013

How come no one on here ever speculates that the "uggos' are gay? Buscemi, Giamatti, Goodman, etc?

by Anonymousreply 23207/03/2013

here's where I am sad about our "advancement" of our agenda:

would it really be so fucking terrible if HC came out in a public way, now that Superman is a monster hit?

This would make perfect sense if FEAR didn't exist.

But I actually think NOW is the time for something like this to happen.

And he'll be huge! And it just may change perceptions once and for all.

Any sexuality can be sexually glorified and bring in the masses who are straight and gay. Angelina Jolie is a perfect example.

by Anonymousreply 23407/03/2013

R228 Wow, that was fast. The new guy is hot though

by Anonymousreply 23507/03/2013

"Every time he's pictured with a woman, his body language screams, "I ain't with this bitch!" "

LOL! R217. But I highly doubt he loathes women... he just doesn't want to fuck them, kiss them, or touch them.

But Henry needs to be coached to an inch of his life in pretending to be interested in his ladyfriends, it is counterproductive and bitches like us will dissect the shit out of these pap pics.

by Anonymousreply 23607/03/2013

R233: Maybe because people like you only showed up for Cavill, so you wouldn't know about the threads about people like Limbaugh.

There have been threads about Cavill long before the little girls discovered him. Don't you think it's interesting that five years ago when none of you people knew he was alive, Perez used to tag him "GAY GAY GAY" and suddenly he becomes Superman and that tag isn't used? Yes, I'm sure it's a coincidence.

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 23707/03/2013

and shame on PH for not outing him. He outed him and then inned him.

He's a fucking tool.

by Anonymousreply 23807/03/2013

R228 When did that happen? Quinto and Groff were seen together a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 23907/03/2013

Shit, r233. You read my mind. There have been rumors about Goodman over the years but no one seems to care if he's family. Not even the Bear and Chubby chasers. I'm sure for 99.9% of the gay men posting in this thread looking at a picture of Henry Cavil is just like looking in a mirror:)

by Anonymousreply 24007/03/2013

[quote]But Henry needs to be coached to an inch of his life in pretending to be interested in his ladyfriends, it is counterproductive and bitches like us will dissect the shit out of these pap pics.

Guarantee their people are talking to them about it right now as they read the comments not buying it. "Henry? TRY!"

by Anonymousreply 24107/03/2013

R235 If he isn't gay, why should he come out? Why would this guy hide the gay? He has been friends with gays for years, continues to be friends with them, so it makes no sense he would hide it.

Maybe, just maybe, he is straight, or Bi.

You are soooo certain he is gay, but where is the proof?

Just leave him alone, and let what happens happen. Some of our favorite gay pets on here needed years before they came out. If HC is gay, he will come out on his own time. In the meantime, the rest is just speculation, with little to no actual fact. Wishful thinking doesn't make it so.

by Anonymousreply 24207/03/2013

Don't know if Henry is gay or not. At this point I don't care. Finally saw Man of Steel last night and was extremely unimpressed. Hated it from the opening shots of Krypton to the last second.

Henry may be easy on the eyes, but he has the depth of a koi pond.

Only thing that I do know for sure is that Henry's PR agency is all over this thread. And many of the other Henry threads on DL. Glad they're earning their paycheck. Hope they paid their $18.

by Anonymousreply 24307/03/2013

very recent, Zach was at Miles's birthday party, and they are both posting pictures on instagram from Amsterdam and liking all each others pictures. Safe to say they are their together.

by Anonymousreply 24407/03/2013

See how the fangirls are just completely ignoring what I wrote about Perez? No explanation for it, they'd prefer to just lie to themselves. Henry was a fixture in W. Hollywood when he wasn't getting much work. Perez had no reason to fear outing him then because he wasn't a big name, so why lie about him? He's now hit big, the delusional girls have discovered him and the tag is no longer used. Maybe he went to Marcus Bachmann's clinic.

2008, ladies, then the tag is no longer used once he's announced as Superman. Stop being so God damned dense.

by Anonymousreply 24507/03/2013

She's very kisses and cuddles with her homosexual co-star, Jim.

by Anonymousreply 24607/03/2013

So out him elsewhere, r246. Why preach to the choir here?

by Anonymousreply 24707/03/2013

R248? I was addressing the ones in denial who ARE here.

by Anonymousreply 24807/03/2013

can you post those PH posts?

Why would he back down? Isn't PH pretty aggressive about outing gay actors? Wasn't he the one that outed NPH?

Perhaps PH thought HC was gay because (horror of horrors) he was hanging with gays like Corey Spears. And then perhaps PH found out he really isn't gay?

PH could have been wrong. If he was right about it, why stop putting it on his blog, given his history of outing so many others.

by Anonymousreply 24907/03/2013

They're just trolls, r249.

by Anonymousreply 25007/03/2013

No 251, some of these women are frighteningly deluded and/or just willfully ignorant. Not sure which is worse.

by Anonymousreply 25107/03/2013

I doubt people like R250 are merely trolls. She's doing so many acrobatic moves to convince herself he's straight that she could join cirque du soleil.

The story itself wasn't even about Cavill and yet Perez used a picture of him and tagged it. Why do you think that is?

Has Perez ever been wrong about people who are gay because I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 25207/03/2013

Cute outfit

by Anonymousreply 25307/03/2013

It's funny reading the over-the-top posts by Perez on this Henry-Kaley thing. Even he's playing along, but it's just dripping with sarcasm and condescension. You can tell even he finds it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 25407/03/2013

R206, you are so far behind on the Matt Bomer scandal it's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 25507/03/2013

r254 Omg, his team isn't even trying anymore.

Where is Kate Bosworth when you need her? On second thought her kind isn't in anymore. Are there no Sports Illustrated or VS models available?

by Anonymousreply 25607/03/2013

lol @ [bold]Lainey[/bold]

Her site is shit shit shit!!!

by Anonymousreply 25707/03/2013

If Henry won't satisfy her, I guess I'll have to for the time being:

by Anonymousreply 25807/03/2013

and it's working. What are all of us discussing? This actress that *looks* familiar, but I can't place her...oh yeah, KALEY CUOCO.

by Anonymousreply 25907/03/2013

Perez Hilton:

[quote]According to everyone with eyes in Sherman Oaks, Superman and his blonde Lois Lane finally took their love public!

[quote]Man of Steel Henry Cavill was spotted on a super sexy hiking date with The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco over the weekend!!!

[quote]We knew this fresh new couple was playing hide the kryptonite in the privacy of their own homes, but flaunting their feelings in public is a HUGE step!!!

[quote]According to sources, they were basically practically even holding hands!

[quote]Whoa!! Get a room you two, LOLz!!!

by Anonymousreply 26007/03/2013

Ya PH is a reliable source Bahahaha

by Anonymousreply 26207/03/2013

[quote] they were basically practically even holding hands!

"Basically, practically even holding hands"

Is this like being a little bit pregnant? Either they were or they weren't holding hands.

And is this what celebrity journalism has been reduced too? Reporting on 6th grade romances where holding hands is a big deal?

The photos look staged. Look as sincere and genuine as the photos of Jake G. and Taylor Swift together a couple of years ago.

Henry doesn't look like he wants to be there at all and Kaley looks like she's eagerly anticipating the fat paycheck she's going to get.

by Anonymousreply 26307/03/2013

R257 I agree. I'm afraid I have to agree with Simon Halls (blech!), Jennifer Allen isn't a very good publicist.

by Anonymousreply 26507/03/2013

Dumbass/R263, PH is going along with your delusions, so are you saying you believe Henry is gay? Because you just said @R262 that you don't. Which is it, idiot?

Delusional and stupid is no way to go through life, honey.

by Anonymousreply 26607/03/2013

Are you guys so dumb that you don't see sarcasm right in front of your faces? Perez is mocking the romance, hence the line about holding hands.

Yeah, clearly Perez is a terrible source when it comes to who is and who isn't gay. He's always wrong when it comes to THAT. :::eyesrolling:::

by Anonymousreply 26707/03/2013

Yeah I think the Perez post is hilarious, he is obviously mocking them, people are dense.

by Anonymousreply 26807/03/2013

r262 [quote]Homos are very jealous people. Go fantasize about someone else. Henry is taken by the female race and it will always be that way. Suckers.

Can someone help me? Why are people like her on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 26907/03/2013

I'll tell you right now, R270:

These little girls have suddenly discovered a new obsession: Henry Cavill. Their hormones are in overdrive and their lives have become about googling away like stalking freaks for every detail about him. They probably googled "Henry Cavill Gay" just to see what pops up and DL was one of the sites that came up as a search result.

Once they have Algebra to keep them busy, they'll have less time to spend on here.

by Anonymousreply 27007/03/2013

I'm astonished to find that they've actually been photographed together, from reading this thread I'd assumed there was nothing more to the 'relationship' than a press release.

Can't you feel the burning passion!

by Anonymousreply 27107/03/2013

r270. We were hoping you guys would do us a solid and take her while school is out. We certainly don't want her.

by Anonymousreply 27207/03/2013

What does Henry have to do to prove to you people he's truly straight?

by Anonymousreply 27307/03/2013

Kaley's arms are rather thick.

by Anonymousreply 27407/03/2013

Look like he actually gives two shits about the women that he's supposedly in a relationship with - all three of them!

by Anonymousreply 27507/03/2013

R274, what proof do you have that he IS straight?

by Anonymousreply 27607/03/2013

This sort of thing happens because the gay "community" has so many closet cases in it the Hollywood closet cases are automatically given a free pass.

by Anonymousreply 27707/03/2013

R21, I will 100% say that I find men far more attractive than girls. Not everyone thinks the same way, I know.

by Anonymousreply 27807/03/2013

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting good, we now have actual HAND holding pictures with Henry actually smiling, or smirking.

PR is reading this thread bitches! :)

by Anonymousreply 27907/03/2013

Johnny Galecki is straight??? lol that's funny he cruised me at my gym.

by Anonymousreply 28107/03/2013

Whose clitty is bigger: Kaley's or Henry's?

by Anonymousreply 28207/03/2013

good God who goes to the grocery store holding hands after 1 week of dating???? Such an obvious PR ploy...Gina coulrdn't quell the gay stories so she was fired & they got this new one. She's clicking tho, so this one will stick for a while.

Kid, just COME OUT already and stop this nonsense...or say you're bi but don't pretend to be hetero.

by Anonymousreply 28307/03/2013

R239 That's why nobody reads his site anymore. He used to be the one person to out people, now he's just a PR puppet. I refuse to even visit his site now.

by Anonymousreply 28407/03/2013

[quote]good God who goes to the grocery store holding hands after 1 week of dating???? Such an obvious PR ploy...Gina coulrdn't quell the gay stories so she was fired & they got this new one.

Exactly. And let me guess - they're already living together now too and they're doing the grocery shopping for the house? *roll eyes*

This dumb fuck should just go back to England.

by Anonymousreply 28507/03/2013

I bet he chose the pink shirt on purpose.

I'm telling you, he is transgressively bearding. No one would have put together such an inept attempt at heterodating if they were serious about staying closeted.

On a side note, he really beefs up when he's not training for a film. Total endomorph.

by Anonymousreply 28607/03/2013

R288, don't you have summer school to study for?

by Anonymousreply 28807/03/2013

R288 Then get the fuck off you dumb frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 28907/03/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 29007/03/2013

Quite big tits

by Anonymousreply 29207/03/2013

r284 Exactly! I have never dated someone for a week and gone grocery shopping with them. Usually you are just getting to know the person. Who buys this BS? If people actually stopped and looked at the situation logically, it makes absolutely no sense that they are already this deeply involved. Ludicrous!

by Anonymousreply 29307/03/2013

r15, The acting population is not representative of the rest of the population.

Think about Drama Department guys in High School vs. Athletes.

by Anonymousreply 29507/03/2013

r295 The witness was probably one of their PR Reps. Do you really buy this pairing?

by Anonymousreply 29607/03/2013

R297 Of course R295 buys this "pairing" - she's a dumb straight fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 29707/03/2013

[quote]New Couple Alert! Henry Cavill Reportedly Dating Kaley Cuoco

And in other news, Queen Latifah is dating a man!

by Anonymousreply 29807/03/2013

Warner Bros. Bringing fake couples together.

I thought that Gina and Henry were paired because she had fans who felt she should play Wonder Woman should WB ever get the Justice League film going. Now he's paired with the star of a show about nerds who love comic book characters. Sounds legit.

by Anonymousreply 29907/03/2013

I shall move to Beverly Hills if Henry is really that easy to spot there. I'm a good look man who will never be rejected...

by Anonymousreply 30007/03/2013

R300, I think it's safe to say that when Gina got fired for being Henry's beard, she was fired from any consideration to be Wonder Woman.

Hell, if Kaley does a good job and stays the course with Henry (not a chance), she could be Wonder Woman. She has the body, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 30107/03/2013

[quote]I think it's safe to say that when Gina got fired for being Henry's beard, she was fired from any consideration to be Wonder Woman.

I think it was probably the other way around: Gina probably found out she was no longer in the running for WW, so she said "fuck it" to being a beard if she wasn't going to get anything out of it. She was probably desperate to get some dick finally after that charade.

by Anonymousreply 30207/03/2013

Good lord. What is he, a lesbian? Has he moved in?

They've been dating a week and now they're buying two grocery carts full of groceries. That's not shopping for a single meal. That's shopping for a week or more.

And given the way, Henry is porked out in just the short time since he got back from the Man of Steel publicity tour, looks like he'll be doing a lot of that eating.

Glad his PR company is earning their paycheck. They're definitely working overtime this 4th of July holiday.

by Anonymousreply 30307/03/2013

r303 Maybe she wanted more money. Beards are paid right?

by Anonymousreply 30407/03/2013

LMAO! Even CelebrityDirtyLaundry knows this whole thing is fake!

Jesus, if HC wasn't such a fucking airhead, he would cut the bullshit out and just refuse to talk about he private life if he doesn't want to come out. But no, he actually thinks people will fall for all this phony bullshit that doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 30507/03/2013

Yes R303 and R305... those are possibilities to explain Gina's sudden disappearance.

Makes me feel even more sorry for Henry - the studio is making him do this shit, and the beards are dumping his fine ass if they don't get their way.

Question: Why can't Henry just be single for a few months. Clean the plate, and start over again in the Fall? This is getting embarrassing to watch. I really like him.

by Anonymousreply 30607/03/2013

Both of them have put on weight.

by Anonymousreply 30707/03/2013

[quote]Makes me feel even more sorry for Henry - the studio is making him do this shit, and the beards are dumping his fine ass if they don't get their way.

Poor Henry my foot! He CHOOSES to go along with this bearding. If he wasn't so spineless, he could refuse to go along with this bullshit, but he's such a pussy with no guts that he'll do whatever the studios say. He doesn't even have to come out - just stop resorting to bearding.

But whatever - let everyone laugh at him a la Ryan Seacrest. Even a lot of his frau fans are opening their eyes at what bullshit this is.

by Anonymousreply 30907/03/2013

Henry is being so coy with that smirk, r280! It's like he's saying "I know, it's just until the MOS press rounds are over-I'm outta here!"

by Anonymousreply 31007/03/2013

[quote]Both of them have put on weight.

Well, his nickname is Fat Cavill.

He's one of those people that as soon as he stops working out, he gets fat. It will only get worse as he gets older and his metabolism slows down. If I recall, his dad is overweight, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 31107/04/2013

Not fat, but he and Kaley both have packed on a few lbs.

by Anonymousreply 31307/04/2013

PR Team, better hire body language experts pronto, to teach these lovers how not to look so fake.

by Anonymousreply 31407/04/2013

In the link at R306, someone posted a comment that HC has the same PR as Tom Cruise. If that's true, then that speaks volumes right there.

by Anonymousreply 31707/04/2013

I think HC's PR used to be Tom's awhile back, but not now.

by Anonymousreply 31807/04/2013

"Question: Why can't Henry just be single for a few months"

Oh, he will be before long, but right now he's got his first hit film in the theaters and has a shot at genuine movie stardom; at the very least he's going to be fronting a franchise that is popular with conservatives and homophobic fanboys. The suits who run the franchise, and Henry's own managers, will all believe they can make more money if the public believes he's straight.

This is why I'd never want to be an actor. If you ever get near the top of your profession, you've got to get close to the worst kind of corporate suits, and do exactly what they want.

by Anonymousreply 32007/04/2013

I can't remember which Cavill thread had the link to an old interview from when he was on RI:SE, but it is a little weird that he thought it was weird to "fancy" someone. Maybe it is asexuality he's been covering up after all.

by Anonymousreply 34007/05/2013

R341, here is the video you were referring to where he just turned 20 -

by Anonymousreply 34107/05/2013

P I N G!

by Anonymousreply 34207/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 34307/05/2013

R344 That's a cool fucking shirt. I want one. Is that real?

by Anonymousreply 34407/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 34507/05/2013

Looks like tumblr girls are so fucking desperate they've Photoshopped one of christian grey's shit on his shirt. [bold]What a bunch of sluts.[/bold]

Why can't these cunts understand someone like Henry C. will never play a slutbag for these sluts!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34607/05/2013

Thanks R347, Henry would never wear such a fucked up shirt in public. And he's too good for Christian Grey. I wish they hurry up and cast some poor bastard for that role so heifas stop wanting Henry!

by Anonymousreply 34707/05/2013

Is it a photoshop, R347? I've never read the book, so I didn't know. Is that a quote from the book?

I'm not good at spotting photoshops.

by Anonymousreply 34807/05/2013

Yes, it's a photo shop, and a poor one at that.

by Anonymousreply 34907/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 35007/06/2013

God that's so fake and staged they might as well have done a studio photo shoot and sell it to magazines.

by Anonymousreply 35107/06/2013

R349, No, it's not a quote from the book. "50" is so badly written it's impossible to slog through. LOL that the author could write a line as original as the one on that T-shirt.

I also predict that the movie will be worse than the one with Mickey Rourke and the beautiful model and Alec Baldwin's ex; 9 1/2 Weeks. Don't think Cavill is right for the role of "50" at all, in any case.

by Anonymousreply 35207/06/2013

Besides, he wasn't comfortable with the medieval sex scenes in The Tudors, so how in the hell could he comfortably take on that 50 bullshit.

It's all wishful thinking, he's got better films to make. Plus, I bet Warner Bros wouldn't want him to go there anyway. Superman can't be a horndog.

by Anonymousreply 35307/06/2013

I've read a few paragraphs made by tumblr girls and I can confirm that it's from the shitty books. It's just some stupid line that girls think its hot. A bunch of hungry sluts who think its okay to behave that way 'cause men do it too.

by Anonymousreply 35407/06/2013

[quote]he wasn't comfortable with the medieval sex scenes in The Tudors

Did he say that in interviews at the time?

I think I remember an interview where he said he felt uncomfortable doing sex scenes with women.

by Anonymousreply 35507/06/2013

R352 all those photos *were* staged. was no ordinary papparazzi. see richard beetham's work at corbis images. if you look at the byline of the first pic at people magazine of them "hiking", its also the same guy. seems like he got a 3-4 assignment where he simply followed them around, shooting them like he does on-set movie stills.

by Anonymousreply 35607/06/2013

R357 Wow. Good job at putting two and two together. Anyone with half a brain knew they staged, but that really makes this all crystal clear.

by Anonymousreply 35707/06/2013

Great job, R57.

by Anonymousreply 35807/06/2013

Celebitchy reports this too, but I can't see the pics. I have seen them, thought, but there is a caption that caught my attention.

Kaily buys coffee for boyfriend. If she does she's a desperate beard, and Henry is moocher.

by Anonymousreply 35907/06/2013

Celebitchy laid it all out.

by Anonymousreply 36007/06/2013

Thanks R357 that pap didn't start taking pics of Kaley until July 2nd, and then the next day, he hits the "motherload". His mortgage has been paid off with these Cavill Cuoco pics.

by Anonymousreply 36107/06/2013

R362 like i said, this richard beetham is a professional photograher and is hired to do on-set stills frequently. this was another official assignment. no other paps got anything. after going to this length to manufacture the story, i really wished they had styled them a bit better. kaley's thighs of thunder + henry's levi's with leather shoes/tv shirt just did not work for me. lol

by Anonymousreply 36207/06/2013

perhaps getting more famous is the motivation behind all this. he's said this in many interviews:

"Then the agent calls you a few days later and says, 'No, the other person got it. You were better than him but you're not a name at this stage.' ” Cavill finally had to fail to succeed.

“It went on and on and on. I was thinking this is ridiculous. How am I supposed to get into a lead role if I'm not a name, yet you have to have one to get there? It was only after I got the [James] Bond screen test that my name went into Variety magazine and Hollywood Reporter and I got called 'the unluckiest man in Hollywood' by one of the magazines, and at that point it was actually helping me because my name was getting out there.”

by Anonymousreply 36307/06/2013

They met around the time of the Spike Awards which was early June. Maybe they hit it off, started a texting relationship and knew they'd be dating and that there would be inevitable interest in their relationship, so they agreed to allow a pro to get them in their first *public* outings rather than a TMZ-style sneak attack.

by Anonymousreply 36407/06/2013

[quote]'No, the other person got it. You were better than him but you're not a name at this stage.' ”

Jesus, if HE was better than the other guy, who'd they choose? Because Olivier he ain't.

by Anonymousreply 36507/06/2013

If he isn't gay, I think it's real. People are trying to do the timeline thing, but it doesn't look like they only met a couple of weeks ago if you consider they met in early June.

Still, that old Perez posting @R184 (when most didn't give a shit about Cavill) cannot be denied.

by Anonymousreply 36707/06/2013

R366 It seems nowadays they don't have to be (capital A) Actors as much as they used to, especially for the blockbuster types of movies. Hardly any dialogue while action and FX dominate. Seems more important to look the part than to have the ability to play the part. For TV, they seem to pick people who *are* like the character in real life.

Dinner with Andre it ain't (no more). LOL

From that perspective, then, Henry is focused on the long game of securing the role of and getting paid top dollar for Bond after Daniel Craig is done. Every time he is one the carpet, it's been a 3 piece suit with that ridiculous signet ring on his left pinky.

Admitting he has the bank balance on the brain, the 29-year-old Englishman said: ‘Yeah! What, are you crazy? God, all those people who say, “Oh no, the money doesn’t matter.’ Yeah, right. They’re either mad, or they’re lying. I mean, come on. “Oh no, don’t pay me anything, it’s for the arts.” I’m sorry, no. Pay me the money. I’m not doing it for charity. I’m not a nonprofit organisation. Plus it’s expensive flying back and forward to LA. You need a job that pays money.’

So a Superman sequel or two, one Justice League, Man from UNCLE (and maybe sequel to that) eventually paves the way to a huge 3 picture deal for Bond complete with endorsements with Omega, Aston Martin (he already drives a DBS), and fragrance. $$$$

by Anonymousreply 36807/06/2013

First Galecki, now Cavill. Is Cuoco a lesbian, or just a grade A famewhore?

by Anonymousreply 36907/06/2013

Well, at least he's honest.

I think even he realizes he's no Olivier and will bank on his looks.

by Anonymousreply 37007/06/2013

But why hide the Galecki thing for two years and only after it ends does it come out? Makes no sense to me. What's the point?

by Anonymousreply 37107/06/2013

Because it wasn't real, r372. They got all the attention for being together without having to do any of the actual bearding work.

by Anonymousreply 37207/06/2013

It was bearding without the work, plus didn't she say that about Galecki around the time there were a lot of rumors about him and he went on the View?

by Anonymousreply 37307/06/2013

I'll post it again: OUT THEM or BE BRAVE AND OUT YOURSELF.

The guys CAN make a POSITIVE influence on the world and NOW is the time.

But, again I will state: to these men, they are NOT gay. They just "get down" from time to time or are "freaky" with guys every once in a while.

It's what happens in Hollywood.

Or so they think....

by Anonymousreply 37407/06/2013

I don't watch BBT and I only know him from Roseanne. Have there always been gay rumors about him? I've been on DL a long time, but I guess I just ignored anything about him because I can't recall threads. Were there legitimate stories or just speculation?

by Anonymousreply 37507/06/2013

Galecki has always had gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 37607/06/2013

R371 To be fair, his looks are also a hindrance -- too pretty to be believable playing a construction worker or cop like Channing Tatum or Gerard Butler, both of whom could never play bond because they are not good looking enough. In interviews, he describes getting roles as "jobs", and has even mentioned that the problem with acting is you don't know when you will get your next "job".

Henry knows he is typecast by virtue of his beauty, and being very ambitiou$, what's left after Superman is a super long campaign to seal Bond after Daniel Craig. Get the two roles he lost out on early.

It seems obvious that the studio order this Kaley Cuoco pairing because the suits were taken aback by the sheer amount of hate and vitriol (just read some of those comments. Whoa!) women direct at Gina. Middle America prefers their women plain, fake blonde and girly; think Jennifer Aniston, Katherine Heigel, or Kaley.

It's all business: both are property of Warner Bros. So maybe he's gay and bearding. Or maybe he is straight and still with Gina. Or something in between. That's what Datalounge is for.

Whatever the situation, Henry's got his eye on the prize and it will be over his dead body that someone else gets Bond.

by Anonymousreply 37707/06/2013

WTF is up with that signet ring?

by Anonymousreply 37907/06/2013

R379 There seems to be no shortage of ambitious, homely, faux blonde girls in this world, the "mouseburgers" as Helen Gurley Brown called them.

Maybe Warner Bros are are trying to turn her into the next Jennifer Aniston. And he into their next Brad Pitt. All they need now are some pregnancy rumours. Bumpwatch for the next 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 38007/06/2013

Mouseburguers, in case you missed Having It All, by Helen Gurley Brown.

by Anonymousreply 38107/06/2013

Pitt was already established, so it's not like he needed the attention and he'd go so far as to get married for her benefit.

I don't doubt that they're looking to turn KC into the next Anniston, but I'm sure the idea of dating Henry Cavill wasn't something other people had to come up with because the man's perfection.

by Anonymousreply 38207/06/2013

R383 Pitt was established, but up to the time he hooked up with Aniston in 1998, he was not a marquee name and big box office had eluded him for a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 38307/06/2013

[quote]Re: his pinky ring...leave the boy alone, perhaps someone special gave it to him.

Make him Italian and people would be calling it gaudy.

by Anonymousreply 38507/06/2013

How does anyone watch that interview at R342 and think he's not gay? Also, what is this rubbish about him being a fat kid? I saw his picture and it's nonsense unless he went to the Anna Wintour School for Boys.

by Anonymousreply 38607/06/2013

[quote]Admitting he has the bank balance on the brain, the 29-year-old Englishman said: ‘Yeah! What, are you crazy? God, all those people who say, “Oh no, the money doesn’t matter.’ Yeah, right. They’re either mad, or they’re lying. I mean, come on. “Oh no, don’t pay me anything, it’s for the arts.” I’m sorry, no. Pay me the money. I’m not doing it for charity. I’m not a nonprofit organisation. Plus it’s expensive flying back and forward to LA. You need a job that pays money.’

Wow! Even though we all know this is what celebs think, you don't put it so bluntly that it makes you seem like a greedy asshole. Also, they way he puts it basically screams, "I'll do anything for fame and fortune - including bearding".

I wouldn't pay a penny to see any of this assholes' movies (not to mention he can't act). He's really no better than the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 38707/06/2013

R388, try reading the entire interview to see the full context of what he said. Don't be an asshole and judge him based on a small portion of what he said. The British GQ interview makes him more human and quite sweet, if not nerdy.

And he's right, pay him, he's not a charity! Do you go to your job and not expect to get paid?

by Anonymousreply 38907/06/2013

I think gay men love the idea and concept of "bearding". It gives many something to talk about. Especially the idea that being a homosexual is wrong. That is very appealing to many gay men - that's why on DataLounge there is thread after thread on the topic.

by Anonymousreply 39107/06/2013

Bearding looks exhausting!

by Anonymousreply 39207/06/2013

The "Personal Life" section of Cavill's Wikpedia page has been removed overnight.

by Anonymousreply 39407/06/2013

What is a signet ring?

by Anonymousreply 39507/06/2013

Why don't any of the past boyfriends of closet cases out them? The gays are their own worst enemy in that regard - always kowtowing to the sanctity of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 39607/06/2013

r393 Exhausting? Really? It's the easiest shit in the world! These people live in an alternative universe. Let me tell you what's exhausting. It's exhausting to wake up early and go to your 8-10 hours job, day after day, week after week, year after year, making a fraction of what these good for nothing people make, not even knowing if you'll have a job next year or enough money when you're older. Going out for "candid photoops" pretending to the camera for a few minutes or an hour or doing it on the red carpet (which is what they do for a living anyway -> pretend) isn't hard or "exhausting".

by Anonymousreply 39707/06/2013

Well, yes, I'm sure that is very true in a lot of cases, r399, but not all.

by Anonymousreply 39907/06/2013

Well, from Tom Cruise to Bradley Cooper to Henry Cavill, nobody's any damn good at it.

by Anonymousreply 40007/06/2013

I'm great at it.

by Anonymousreply 40207/06/2013

R402, you don't know shit.

There is no incentive for any past (male)lover to out him - that person would only end up looking bad/bitter/jilted. And blackmail? Yeah, let's attempt to commit a felony that won't backfire.

by Anonymousreply 40307/06/2013

Outing people is seen as ethically wrong. I think it's only people like Travolta who barely hide it that the media will touch? I dunno. But it's true that heterosexual romances of these top actors 'sell' to the public.

by Anonymousreply 40407/06/2013

Detective Mantasia is on the case!

by Anonymousreply 40507/06/2013

What R404 said. Why the hell would past boyfriends come forward to try to fuck with him? I always wonder what is wrong with people to assume that.

Are you so terrible of a person that all your lovers would do everything to try to fuck with your life?

If I slept with a closeted celebrity I would never try to publicly out them. I would look some dumbass publicity whore.

by Anonymousreply 40607/06/2013

[quote]If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward.

Nonsense. Most gay celebrities who are with other gay celebrities don't go to the press about it. Why do you think there are hundreds of actors who have been able to stay in the closet all these years?

by Anonymousreply 40707/06/2013

That equestrian he 'dated' looks nothing like Cuoco. And what truly straight man dates Gina 'Man Thighs' Carano? Come on, people - use your brains.

by Anonymousreply 40807/07/2013

Galecki also "dated" Sara Gilbert.

by Anonymousreply 40907/07/2013

I first saw him in "The Count of Monte Cristo" (2002) and the first time he came on-screen, my gaydar started pinging so loudly the manager had to come and ask me to leave the theater.

by Anonymousreply 41007/07/2013

R410 - How old were they then?

by Anonymousreply 41207/07/2013

[quoted]That equestrian he 'dated' looks nothing like Cuoco.

Then you're blind because she looks like she could be Kaley's less attractive sister or cousin. Even when he was dating her, many were commenting on how much she resembled Kaley.

by Anonymousreply 41307/07/2013

Is Kaley drunk here?

by Anonymousreply 41407/07/2013

The fiancee does look like Kaley. Kaley is into horses too. I don't know if that means anything but I do agree.

by Anonymousreply 41507/07/2013

I think Galecki and Gilbert supposedly dated while they were still on Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 41607/07/2013

I'm sure it means a lot - to the publicists that were making their selection based on criteria from a past "relationship." The Gina type didn't fit so they went in the other direction, and it worked. Ya'll are falling for it, despite all the indications in the world that its complete bullshit. It wouldn't have made much sense to beard him with someone that looked like Kat Graham.

by Anonymousreply 41707/07/2013

Test post. [417]

If I didn't do the reference someone's reply thing right, can someone let me know how? TIA

by Anonymousreply 41807/07/2013

What do you think Henry Cavill's farts smell like pls?

by Anonymousreply 42007/07/2013

[quote]What do you think Henry Cavill's farts smell like pls?

I imagine like farts.

by Anonymousreply 42107/07/2013

Farts come in a wide range of scents, please describe in more detail how his farts smell and taste!

by Anonymousreply 42207/07/2013

I wonder if Henry Cavill has ever farted out a string of male semen into his underwear?

by Anonymousreply 42307/07/2013

[quote]Galecki also "dated" Sara Gilbert.

Oh, dear! Did people actually fall for that? I could tell Darlene was gay even when I watched the show as a kid, even though she was playing a "tomboy".

by Anonymousreply 42407/07/2013

r419, you type the letter "r" followed by the number of the post you're referencing, with no space between the "r" and the number. The brackets appear AFTER you have clicked "save post"

by Anonymousreply 42507/07/2013

Get help R421/R423/R424

by Anonymousreply 42607/07/2013

ok, What if we are not saying he is straight, but just wanting to know what proof there is that he is gay? I see this question has been posted several times, and it never has a response.

It seems like those who are pushing that he is gay, don't want to explain what supports that opinion.

and no, I don't necessarily think he is straight either, but I still don't have any proof or even strong circumstantial evidence.

by Anonymousreply 42707/07/2013

On "The Talk":

[quote]Kaley admits to her and Johnny Galecki secretly Dating

by Anonymousreply 42807/07/2013

r428, my argument would be that he appears far more relaxed and intimate in the pics with Corey Spears than he ever has in the pics with the women he's dated; the latter seem very stiff and staged.

by Anonymousreply 42907/07/2013

R428 Here's my question: Why do fangurls like you care if people think he's gay? If you don't think he's gay, then great. But nobody has to explain their opinions to you.

by Anonymousreply 43007/07/2013

MALE semen, no less?

by Anonymousreply 43107/07/2013

[quote]It seems like those who are pushing that he is gay, don't want to explain what supports that opinion.

I'd like to know why Perez outed him in 2008 -when Cavill wasn't as famous- then stopped doing it when he became famous? I mean "Gay Gay Gay" seems to indicate Perez knew something.

by Anonymousreply 43207/07/2013

Look moron, I already said I think he is gay, I am just asking why so many on DL are Certain, he is gay? There is a difference.

by Anonymousreply 43307/07/2013

R434 Why are you talking to yourself at R428?

Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 43407/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 43707/07/2013

Henry has a girlfriend not a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 43807/07/2013

Henry IS a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 43907/07/2013

Jake G has good taste.

by Anonymousreply 44007/08/2013

To all of those wondering why some think Henry is gay.

Well, he had two gay roommates, went to a lot of parties with gay men, went to gay clubs, dated a gay woman (Biggest Loser coach), had a fiance no pic, wakes up to GA-GA, and paid a pap to photo he and Kailey.

by Anonymousreply 44107/08/2013

I think there's fire making that smoke.

by Anonymousreply 44207/08/2013

R442 You forgot that Franco possibly fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 44307/08/2013

R439, correction, Henry has a "girlfriend".

by Anonymousreply 44407/08/2013

It's annoying when some fangirl googles their way into threads and topics that have been going on to years on some gay board and demand some personalized recap.

by Anonymousreply 44507/08/2013

How many hot juicy farts has Henry Cavill's buttocks made today?

by Anonymousreply 44607/08/2013

[quote]and paid a pap to photo he and Kailey

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 44707/08/2013

r442, it wasn't even a pap, it was a set/still photographer doing a sideline job. See r363.

by Anonymousreply 44807/08/2013

His reps are really bad at arranging beardings.

The engagement to Jillian Michaels was ridiculous and ill timed. Ditto the horse woman.

Then he starts 'dating' Gina Carano,during the promotional tour for MOS...right around the time a JLA movie is being discussed, and Carano is lobbying to play Wonder Woman. And this is after Carano's already been outed on the internet.

Then Cavill says that the JLA movie's not going to happen for a while and 'poof', Carano's gone.

At least Cuoco is a more convincing straight woman than Carano. Somewhat. But why beard him with a person from a comic book themed TV comedy? It looks planned, and planned badly. And where's Carano, who was traveling the world with Cavill just moments ago?

The thing is, why is he bothering? Luke Evans, who he was incredibly close to, during and after Immortals, tried going back in the closet and failed. Yet he has tons of work lined up, including playing Dracula in a new movie. It's a different era. Why doesn't Cavill do the 'glass closet' thing and not be such a loser?

by Anonymousreply 44907/08/2013

Basically neither of them need publicity. He's playing Superman; she's one of the stars of the #1 rated TV Comedy.

Does the public really need to know she's in a relationship? Will more people watch BBT because of it? Will more people flock to see the latest Superman flick? Maybe Kaley is trying to get back some of the limelight stolen by other female cast members who play more interesting characters? This reminds them that she's the one with the rack.

by Anonymousreply 45007/08/2013

Actors always need publicity. They quickly fade from view, otherwise. It's the life's blood of the profession.

She undoubtedly has higher aspirations. Let's face it, she's doomed to sitcom-hop for the rest of her career, unless she can break into films. Which I doubt is going to happen, but I'm betting that Cavill's people are making promises.

And given how much chatter there is online about Cavill possibly being gay or bi, they desperately need a convincing 'girlfriend'. In their own minds, at least. The Carano bearding hurt hi in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 45107/08/2013

This pic makes me doubt rumours about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 45207/08/2013

They would be a cute couple if Evans wasn't such a pathetic slime ball.

by Anonymousreply 45307/08/2013

Oh for Heaven's sake he's not gay, he's British. Easy to confuse.

by Anonymousreply 45407/08/2013

Objectively the is no real reason to think he is straight other than he says he is straight...his entire dating history seems like a PR fabrication. Regardless of what you want to believe about him you have to admit that.

by Anonymousreply 45507/08/2013

[quote] he's not gay, he's British

You're one of those people who thinks every Brit sounds like Julie Andrews, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 45607/08/2013

Again, no response to the Perez thing from those who think he's straight.

You can shit on Perez all you want, but he's never wrong when it comes to people being gay. Why in the hell would he claim Cavill was gay five years ago when most of the current fangurls didn't even know he was alive?

The link has already been posted several times, so don't ask for it again.

by Anonymousreply 45707/08/2013 there are NO British gay men?? Oh DEAR.

Get off the gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 45807/08/2013

R458...because the people here are mostly self loathing, and I suspect many are closeted themselves. They don't like 'outing' because it feels personal to them.

Plus there are a LOT of fraus here now, and you know how they are.

by Anonymousreply 45907/08/2013

No one has to out him, but at least acknowledge that it was pointed out he was gay by Perez of all people long before most even knew who he was outside of Tudor fans.

And at a time when Perez was still the go to source for info.

by Anonymousreply 46007/08/2013

I never visited Perez regularly. I don know he went after Matt Dallas. Did he do the same to NPH?

by Anonymousreply 46107/08/2013

Yeah regardless of what you think about Perez he was an influential factor in forcing Neil Patrick Harris and Lance Bass out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 46207/08/2013

NPH, Lance Bass, Ricky Martin. All were subjects of Perez posts before they came out.

by Anonymousreply 46307/08/2013

Inneresting. Boyculture has also heard that Cavill is gay.

by Anonymousreply 46407/08/2013

[quote]This pic makes me doubt rumours about his sexuality.

They both starred in "Immortals" together, HEL-LO?

by Anonymousreply 46507/08/2013

Perez also out Bomer, but that was likely done on Simon Halls's instruction.

by Anonymousreply 46607/08/2013

But those shoes!!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 46707/08/2013

Leading man appeal has never been solely down to looks. While Luke Evans' handling of his sexuality has been pathetic, I'd bet money that he'll have a longer career than Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 47007/08/2013

They need to knock off the "two coffees" shit. She looks like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 47107/08/2013

Or perhaps he should get his ass out of bed and gets some coffee.

by Anonymousreply 47207/08/2013

r428 It's been answered plenty and in detail. You just don't want to accept it.

GUYS,ignore the trolling fangirls who are fighting within an inch of their ridiculous lives to "prove" he's straight and trying to get gay people to "admit" he's indeed straight. It's hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 47307/08/2013

Perez is now a shill and plays his part in hyping up showmances. I doubt he'll ever out another celeb.

by Anonymousreply 47407/08/2013

Shill or not, Perez outed Cavill at a time when Cavill was not a household name and Perez had more credibility.

by Anonymousreply 47507/08/2013

"Male or female, it doesn't matter."

It does here!

by Anonymousreply 47607/08/2013

Ha. Exactly R478

by Anonymousreply 47707/08/2013

"Yes, a made $4 million from my last movie (or $200,000 per episode for my TV show), but we still can't manage to buy a coffee machine for our homes!"

by Anonymousreply 47807/08/2013

Tons of people have coffeemakers and still buy it daily from outside. OMG, she's NORMAL!

BTW, R480: Buying coffee from Starbucks/DD/Hipster Cafe rather than make it at home isn't cost effective, so bringing up salary is making the opposite point in that she CAN afford to splurge.

by Anonymousreply 47907/08/2013

"Basically neither of them need publicity. He's playing Superman; she's one of the stars of the #1 rated TV Comedy."

Yes they do, especially him. He's starred in ONE hit film, if he wants to become a real movie star rather than a one-hit footnote, he has to convince the film world that he has fans who'll pay to see him in other roles. So he's trying to play to the fraus and fangirls with a "romance".

And she needs something to her image other than a sitcom that's peaked. Really, they're the perfect publicity couple, if they make a go of it. She gets to be part of a "power couple", and she not only makes him look straight, she makes him look like something other than a total dullard.

by Anonymousreply 48007/08/2013

The stupid part about it r481 is that their teams are so fucking desperate to have the world know about this relationship that they have her getting papped with two drinks on multiple occasions within a week. That second cup probably goes in the trash once she's away from the cameras. It's just such obnoxious, famewhorey behavior.

by Anonymousreply 48107/08/2013

"she CAN afford to splurge."

And she's obviously got a lot of free time, to drive all the way to a Starfux, then by the time she's "home" it's tepid, and half of it probably spilled all over her Lexus, since she was too stupid to get a cardboard tray for the cups.

It's absurd, and yet another obvious clue that celebs do the gauntlet of shops like this purely for PR purposes.

by Anonymousreply 48207/08/2013

Where the fuck is he?

Go get some coffee, boy! Give a few baristas a thrill.

by Anonymousreply 48307/08/2013

Here is yesterday(?):

by Anonymousreply 48407/08/2013

And with Russell:

by Anonymousreply 48507/08/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 48607/08/2013

R475 I agree. Best to just F&F the straight fangurl trolls and ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 48707/08/2013

I love you, Tina.

by Anonymousreply 48807/08/2013

[quote]their teams are so fucking desperate to have the world know about this relationship that they have her getting papped with two drinks on multiple occasions within a week.

The coffee isn't for him. He's British, he drinks Tea. There goes your theory.

by Anonymousreply 48907/08/2013

Starbucks has tea, silly!

by Anonymousreply 49007/08/2013

But apparently, these ultra-rich, ultra-famous celebrities don't have the capacity to combine hot water and a teabag at home.

by Anonymousreply 49107/08/2013

You just know Kaley throws a mean fuck wearing a strap on

by Anonymousreply 49207/08/2013

R495 I don't know what your point is. You really don't think the two drinks are a calculated move? If you love this girl so much go to her imdb page to celebrate and defend her how you see fit. Here, her obvious famewhoring is going to be called out.

by Anonymousreply 49407/08/2013

R496, are you serious? I don't love her, I don't hate her, I don't watch her show. I'm indifferent to her. I'm only talking about the very common practice of buying coffee, which is done by millions of us.

I don't know one way or the other if she just started doing it or knew she'd be photographed because I couldn't give a shit. I was addressing the people who think that just because you have a coffeemaker, that means you're supposed to stay home and make fucking coffee. It's such nonsense.

Is every celebrity who goes out to buy coffee doing it to be photographed, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 49607/08/2013

I wrote my response before seeing yours, R497. You were much more concise in making my point for me. Thank you.

Bearding or not, I get my coffee from the outside, and so do many of us. It's quite normal.

by Anonymousreply 49707/08/2013

I like that two coffees is now code for we're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 49807/08/2013

Who cares where they get coffee.

by Anonymousreply 49907/08/2013

I can see them getting married within a year. Or at least moving in and she getting pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 50007/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 50107/08/2013

I like that before the story of her "dating" Cavill, there are no candids of Kaley to be found, going back months, but now she's getting papped every day. So she either had a usual routine that the paps have now discovered, or someone on her or Henry's team is calling them. It's amusing when the beard game and its results are so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 50207/08/2013

The last two guys she dated weren't really famous, but she still got followed:

by Anonymousreply 50307/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 50407/08/2013

And here's the last guy. She obviously got followed, but people didn't care as much because of the 'who':

by Anonymousreply 50507/08/2013

I want a a caffe misto

by Anonymousreply 50607/09/2013

I'm so over all this bearding and showmance shit.

by Anonymousreply 50707/09/2013

R508 Ask Kaley to pick one up for you on her next run.

by Anonymousreply 50807/09/2013

BREAKING: No coffee!

by Anonymousreply 50907/09/2013

R510 - Who's Kaley's friend?

by Anonymousreply 51007/09/2013

Sorry R511 - Who's Kaley's friend?

by Anonymousreply 51107/09/2013

Eff this whole coffee debate. Henry Cavill is staying at the BH hotel.

Proof is in the pudding. Here he is with Russel Crow. Plus, there were people saying he was staying at the BH hotel, which was always his official residence, until this whole new beard news.

by Anonymousreply 51207/09/2013

Here's an open letter to Henry and Kailey. You'll love it!

by Anonymousreply 51307/09/2013

[quote]A source tells the mag that "they are totally hot for each other," and that Cavill is a "massive Big Bang Theory fan."

The very first line of the OP's article is of course fresh out of the PR 101 handbook.

by Anonymousreply 51407/09/2013

R15, not only do you sound as if you hate your own people, you also sound like a total straight apologist and what the hell are you even doing on a fun-packed gay gossip site where gays are allowed to speak about people they think might be gay?

There's actually not much outside of orchestrated mass media to suggest Henry Cavill is greatly straight either, most people don't really know anything about him. Neither do I. Is there a chance he could be gay? Yes. Is this the place to talk about it rather than standing outside his house waving a placard? Yes. Are you a self-loather who'd probably accept religious counselling to pray your gay away?

Well, that part is obvious reading your several posts.

by Anonymousreply 51507/09/2013

[quote]If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward.

They can come forward all they like. If there are injunctions against a thing then few places can print, certainly not newspapers and reputable media outlets. This would be likely in the UK although not specific to Cavill.

All newspapers and media have dirt and news on celebs they won't print but sit on. A few years ago in the UK Sky News was close to outing a British-based footballer (soccer player) but the story got squashed at the last minute, likely by injunction but reporters openly talked about it without naming him. They couldn't run with it, because they were ordered not to.

Now also, there may be that there's nothing about a person to print OR sufficiently juicy to print, h/shee may not have had same-sex partners, or they may have dated someone who is discreet and not prepared to tell anyway. Not everyone fucks their way through kiss and tell candidates. Some people are genuinely discreet, when a relationship ends, they leave it at that and go their separate ways.

by Anonymousreply 51607/09/2013

[quote]If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward.[/quote]

Perhaps, HC had three boyfriends and one or more or (aspiring) actors. There's no way he would run to the press.

We already know that HC runs with other actors, so it's most likely a boyfriend was an actor.

Or if not, this person(s) isn't one to run to the press? Maybe, they have something to lose. Perhaps, the few bucks for his story isn't work the hassle.

With that noted, you have to wonder why haven't Ricky Martin, Lance Bass, and other celebs' boyfriends didn't come forward. These guys were way more famous than Henry Cavill in their hayday.

Then you have to look at John Travolta. He went DECADES -- DECADES, before someone went forward, and that was only because he was sloppy and started propositioning straight men.

by Anonymousreply 51707/09/2013

The better question is why would you come "go to the press" about you famous exboyfriend? Even if you're no longer together, there's a level of implicit trust with someone you've dated. Breaking that trust, is juvenile and mean spirited.

There's also a lot of talk about role models, and how gay celebrities help change public opinion, yet outing looks everyone look bad. It makes the person doing it look bad, it makes the person publishing it look bad, and it makes the person being outed look bad, so there are not going to be many minds changed. Also, no one is less likely to be a good role model than someone who had the title thrust upon them against their will.

I may not agree with closeted entertainers' choices, especially bearding, but unless they're saying/doing/perpetuating homophobia, I don't see a reason to out anyone.

by Anonymousreply 51807/09/2013

Are you kidding?! Half the celeb coming outs in the UK have been because newspapers threatened to out the celebs unless they gave an exclusive "coming out" interview.

by Anonymousreply 51907/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 52007/09/2013

Let me preface this by saying I think he's gay or bi. Go:

[quote]Eff this whole coffee debate. Henry Cavill is staying at the BH hotel.

And this has what to do with anything? I mean do you expect people who've just started dating to move in together, beard or not?

[quote]Proof is in the pudding. Here he is with Russel Crow. Plus, there were people saying he was staying at the BH hotel, which was always his official residence, until this whole new beard news.

Because people who start dating will immediately spend 24 hours a day together never seeing another living soul. All this picture tells you is that he spent an afternoon with some people who aren't the "girlfriend." Any pics of what happened before or after this picture?

Just because he's living at the BHH doesn't mean he wasn't spending any time with Cuoco. Beard or not, do you understand how dating works?

Like I said, I think he's gay/bi, but this is utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 52107/09/2013

BI from

They're not banging yet!

He is the star of one of the biggest movies of the past year. She is the star of a popular television show. They are now dating. Is their relationship real?

Not quite. They are both single, good-looking, successful actors… who share the same publicist. Yes, this relationship was cooked up in a publicist’s office. (Note: PR relationships are so much easier when there is only one publicist involved!)

Their initial contract is only for just a few months. Then they will have a chance to decide whether they both want to renew. The upside is that they really don’t mind hanging out together, have become real friends, and have garnered themselves a lot of publicity. The PDA is just for the cameras at this point and they haven’t slept together yet… but one of them is hopeful that it will become something more. We think this fake dating relationship could actually become a real one!

I got $5 that says that Kaley wants to 'change' him shag the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 52207/10/2013

Good god this "relationship" (pr stunt) is such a joke. No one anyplace is buying it, its being mocked everywhere on the internet. I think it's hurting Cavill way more than helping, he or his team ought to put an end to it, quick.

Better to have him out there as single, show him out and about weekly with a different woman casually having coffee, lunch etc. Innocuous stuff, but enough that it keeps everyone guessing single or not? Not hitting us over the head with this 2 x 4.

The only one getting any positive mileage is Cuoco of course. She'll milk this baby until dry.

by Anonymousreply 52307/10/2013

Their PR is definitely feeding that shit to BlindGossip so that a) there's something that is blind-worthy (that it was set up) but b) it ins him, like with that other unconvincing blind about him.

Ace is now clearly part-shill for PR.

by Anonymousreply 52407/10/2013

R525 the suits at Warner Bros probably don't want Henry without a girlfriend. Casually dating various women is unstable, assigning one girl to him, who coincidentally shares the same agent, is much, much easier to manage.

It supersucks so bad, but, he's made his bed and he's shooting for the A-list.

by Anonymousreply 52507/10/2013

[quote]The only one getting any positive mileage is Cuoco of course. She'll milk this baby until dry.

Are you sure about that? She's getting hit hard for her looks simply because she's with him.

by Anonymousreply 52607/10/2013

i agree R526. Ace is receiving this shit from PR like a fucking feeding tube.

by Anonymousreply 52707/10/2013

Agreed. It's better for him to be in a 'relationship' because then there's no pressure on him to be seen with womEn.

BTW, he had nose job, right?

by Anonymousreply 52807/10/2013

R530, he's still very young there, baby fat still in his face. His 'mature' nose is not perfect by any means, so, I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 52907/10/2013

Kaley is getting big time publicity from this.

by Anonymousreply 53007/10/2013

So who the fuck is he fucking? Are they bringing him rentboys? Not that they'd need to get paid.

I don't know, R531. Noses don't get narrower as we age. His nose looks broader in all of his younger pictures.

(Terminal gay face)

by Anonymousreply 53107/10/2013

R533 A man who looks like Henry must have reliable fuck buddies on his speed dial, if not a significant other who no one knows about. One way or the other, he's getting booty calls, discreetly.

by Anonymousreply 53207/10/2013

I guess he was too busy practicing his un-gay face to work on the acting.

by Anonymousreply 53307/10/2013

Come on:

by Anonymousreply 53407/10/2013

Why would Henry have a nose job to make his nose look MORE broken?

by Anonymousreply 53507/10/2013

If this is a charade what's in it for her? She doesn't need the publicity. She's already a success.

by Anonymousreply 53607/10/2013

Oh gurl!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 53707/10/2013

His nose looks more narrow, shithead. That doesn't mean you take the whole fucking nose off to look like some freak. Just a bit of a shave down.

You're telling me this nose:

by Anonymousreply 53807/10/2013

And this nose are the same?

by Anonymousreply 53907/10/2013

Yes, it's the same nose, trollerina.

by Anonymousreply 54007/10/2013

Yeah, I'm the troll.

Are you the freak who dissects every Matt Bomer thread looking for Simon Halls' "posts"? And then saves them?

by Anonymousreply 54107/10/2013

You mean like this one?

by Anonymousreply 54207/10/2013

r527 I hear you about WB, but disagree. A while ago, maybe even a year or so ago, this pr coupling strategy would have worked. Today though there's far more commentary (at least on the internet) about how ridiculous it is than anything positive. People have caught on, the general public (those not on the net) will follow suit in short time. In the post-Cruise/Holmes era and that fallout, people are getting savvy re Hwood and their crazy strategies.

They should have slowed it down a bit not make it so obvious. Warners are idiots. The only reason I can see them doing this is desperation, as in Cavill is screwing male FBs day and night without stop and they're so scared of a scandal they're shoving him into the closet hard.

by Anonymousreply 54307/10/2013

Or this one?

by Anonymousreply 54407/10/2013

You do fascinate me, R544, that's for sure. I believe you're also the one who wants to "help" Bomer get out of his 'abusive' relationship.

I'm looking forward to the restraining orders.

by Anonymousreply 54507/10/2013

R536 color photo:

by Anonymousreply 54607/10/2013

[quote]I got $5 that says that Kaley wants to 'change' him shag the shit out of him.

Who in the hell would take that bet? No one on earth would believe it was the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 54707/10/2013

R545 & R525, you make a good point. People in general can be gullible, or willfully dense as many comment on this subject has proven. The sudden shift from Gina to Kaley was too dramatic for us to let slide without being suspect. Maybe due to the unexpected but welcomed success of MoS, Warner Bros wanted to cross all the t's and dot all the i's to cushion profits. Or, maybe Henry slipped up in his private life and Kaley has been introduced to cover up something embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 54807/10/2013

The funny thing about the BI is that it doesn't really state that it's a bearding situation, so a lot of the comments seem to come from women who think this is similar to Anniston and Pitt ie. pr people setting them up for publicity, but having it turn into something real.

Many still don't think he's gay, only that it's starting out as pr.

by Anonymousreply 54907/10/2013

They can't call it a bearding situation, that would totally out him, and hence, be counterproductive to the entire PR relationship. So they toy with the public with creating this BI to make it clear that although it's arranged via PR... it "could" become real.

Yeah, I know, I'm rolling my eyes too.

by Anonymousreply 55007/10/2013

He's done so many shit movies and been so close to stardom with other franchises that I'm sure he's just had it and was willing to go through with this for fame/fortune.

by Anonymousreply 55107/10/2013

Gay or not. He still has (can have) things we will never get. Maybe he is in the closet. I'm 90% sure if you guys were in his shoes, you'll be closeted as well.

He never should have went with the obvious blonde girl, a normal looking girl who isn't that beautiful would have been a good choice (for bearding or just PR stunts).

by Anonymousreply 55207/10/2013

Henry is not gay. Too bad gays.

by Anonymousreply 55307/10/2013

EVERY girl isn't that beautiful when next to him.

by Anonymousreply 55407/10/2013

Fuck me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of all, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 55507/10/2013

I hate what the fan girls have done to Kaley. She seems like a nice gal, fun, and attractive enough, that it pisses me off to see people having such a go at her. And why her more than Him.

And if this is a real thing, then I think they need to dump their advisors who may have encouraged their love display at Gelson's.

And if this is totally genuine, and no PR involvement, then Kaley has been in this game long enough that she should have been wise to how the paps will stalk, etc. And Henry, though only recently well known, should have known better too, because he can't be that dim to not have seen the increasing role that the Tabloids and Paps are having.

by Anonymousreply 55607/10/2013

Deluded fangurl @R555

by Anonymousreply 55707/10/2013

r558 they aren't stalked by the paps. They CALL the paps to come and shoot them. At the supermarket, hiking in the canyon - especially hiking in the canyon. There aren't hordes of paps siting around there waiting for stars to come by (unless its at the foot or top of Runyon, the lone exception).

by Anonymousreply 55807/10/2013

Actually they do sit around at LAX and some other common spots.

by Anonymousreply 55907/10/2013

[quote]And why her more than Him.

Because they WANT him and she has him. Period.

by Anonymousreply 56007/10/2013

Actually they do hang around in LAX and some other common places. But they do usually call the papps. Just like they ask to be on the covers of magazines.

by Anonymousreply 56107/10/2013

yeah, paps don't have to do so much stalking per se, as they get tips and calls straight from celebrities and PR. If you need to get on the radar, or to promote something, the pap are called to take pictures. The pap are aggressive enough, but they get a LOT of help by willing subjects and their mgmt.

by Anonymousreply 56207/10/2013

I did not say they were stalked, I said "If". But anyway, what I mean is that I hate the way the fan girls, are tearing Kaley apart. The vitriol is almost to the point of deranged by some of them and yet Henry gets off pretty easy.

I don't understand why women are such cannibals to one another.

If this is a PR thing, then they are BOTH in on it, so the shade should be thrown to both of them. But instead, the nastiest comments are aimed only at her. The only thing that is ever said about him is that he is gay/bearding. Which really isn't an insult.

by Anonymousreply 56307/10/2013

"I don't understand why women are such cannibals to one another."

As it's already been stated R565, the women WANT Cavill and Kaley stands in their way. She's competition! I've seen some comments that made me cringe, and what's worse is that most of these people are from under 16 years old, mostly due to how irrational, bitter and angry they are.

Yes, it's insane, it's sad, but, that's how some women are.

by Anonymousreply 56407/10/2013

Oh, who gives a shit r565? She wanted the attention, and she's got it. I am surprised to hear that she's supposedly being torn down, because I thought the point of dumping Carano and getting hooked up with Cuoco(everyone's a C in this story) was to get the wholesome seeming girl next door that his fans would approve of. A hot bitch A lister or even B lister isn't going to play Henry's game, so if they're looking for someone really beautiful to live vicariously through, it's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 56507/10/2013

[quote]from under 16 years old, mostly due to how irrational, bitter and angry they are.

by Anonymousreply 56607/10/2013

I am glad Henry seems to like average looking girls. Shows he does not only care about looks.

by Anonymousreply 56707/10/2013

[quote]I am glad Henry seems to like average looking girls. Shows he does not only care about looks.

-Signed, Fiona Fangurl

by Anonymousreply 56807/10/2013

You're right, he doesn't care about GIRLS' looks r569. Although, Corey isn't particularly attractive, is he?

by Anonymousreply 56907/10/2013

Henry is hot he can butter my biscuit anytime.

by Anonymousreply 57007/11/2013

Has the guy ever done an interview that wasn't "safe"? I mean they really chose the cheesiest/safest outlets for him to promote MoS.

Nothing but Leno, Katie Couric and Kelly Ripa. Lame, lame, lame.

Heaven forbid he go on a Kimmel or Letterman who are at least more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 57107/11/2013

Who are the sad people who give a fuck about these two boring bitches and their showmance?

by Anonymousreply 57207/11/2013

Take a look at the number of posts in the Jesse Eisenberg-Mia Wasikowska thread vs. this one and you'll have your answer, R574.

Cavill is hot as hell and closeted, so that's the only reason TO care.

by Anonymousreply 57307/11/2013

Kaley is one lucky girl.

by Anonymousreply 57407/11/2013

I just can't believe that Jake Gyllenhaal is a top! Wow. How are Austin and the 10 year old doing now? That is going to be one big fucking dysfunctional family in a few years. The E Channel must be wetting its pants!

by Anonymousreply 57507/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 57607/11/2013

Who said Gyllenhaal's a top, r577?

by Anonymousreply 57707/11/2013

Jake Gyllenhaal and Henry Cavill scissored.

by Anonymousreply 57807/11/2013

A merciful God would allow a sex tape to come out with JG and HC.

Instead, we get Kardashian bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 57907/11/2013

I would probably be a case of one being a 100% bottom and the other only being a 99.999% bottom. The question is who would have been the figurative short straw.

by Anonymousreply 58007/11/2013

Who knows, but it's sure as hell nice to think about.

by Anonymousreply 58107/11/2013

I'm a 100% sure if Henry and Cavill got together now. Henry will top and fuck Jake with his Superman shirt on.

Austin can watch.

by Anonymousreply 58207/11/2013

[quote]Henry and Cavill

I LOVE their moose crunch bars!

by Anonymousreply 58307/11/2013

Come on r586 It's obviously a typo.

And Henry fucking his younger self from back then. I can only dream.

btw, why is this thread being brought down to Jake and Henry. Does Kaley not have enough power to close this thread with her big 600?

by Anonymousreply 58407/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 58507/11/2013

Jake wishes Henry went [bold]commando[/bold] on him.

I wonder if Henry and Jake have ever met after their alleged affair. Jake would be so jealous.

by Anonymousreply 58607/11/2013

Did I mention how satisfied Jake is? Oh Okay. I'd like to mention that Jake is being sexually satisfied all the time. He loves getting on his hands and knees. Henry probably got a taste of that, but left for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 58807/11/2013

[quote]Henry probably got a taste of that, but left for some reason.

Yeah...Henry found someone better.

by Anonymousreply 58907/11/2013

[quote]Henry probably got a taste of that, but left for some reason.

He's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 59007/11/2013

[quote] He's a whore, darlin'.

Henry isn't the whore, Jake [bold]is![/bold]

Don't let this face fool you.

by Anonymousreply 59107/11/2013

r594 Austin doesn't look hot tempered.

by Anonymousreply 59207/11/2013

I have to admit I do enjoy the idea of Jake being a super sub bottom.

by Anonymousreply 59307/11/2013

I don't think Jake is the type to hang around [italic]hot tempered[/italic] or doucebags. If Austin and Jake were really a couple, Jake probably broke it off.

by Anonymousreply 59407/11/2013

Jake is no fluff bird. Austin is a good man being stoned on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 59507/11/2013

r595 [quote]Austin doesn't look hot tempered.

Who said he was hot tempered?

by Anonymousreply 59607/11/2013

Jake Gyllenhaal more than Kaley Cookoo

Austin Nichols less than Henry Cavill

Kaley didn't have Jake's energy to finish it off. Henry would rather be discussed with Jake than Kaley.

by Anonymousreply 59707/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!