Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I think Channing Tatum is very bland

Seriously. I'd take Henry Cavill over him any day. There's something very, I don't know how to properly word this, nondescript about him. I just can't like him. And watching him is boring unless in an [bold]extremely[/bold] exciting film.

by Anonymousreply 708/04/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2013

Noooo kidding.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2013

Well, I like him. Even if he is not in his "can-do-no-wrong" 2012 year anymore.

Being in a good, exciting film helps any and every actor. Duh!

He is an average actor, more competent than some gave him credit for. I hope we get to see him evolve through the years, if he has the chance to be associated with good directors, interesting projects.

by Anonymousreply 308/04/2013

If he wasn't famous you'd wouldn't give him a second look.

by Anonymousreply 408/04/2013

[quote]I'd take Henry Cavill over him any day.

Can you queens come up with anyone besides "Henry Cavill" when trying to compare an actor with someone? Get original.

It's almost as bad as in the 2000's when all people could come up with was Angelina Jolie when they wanted to compare an actress with someone.

by Anonymousreply 508/04/2013

I find him dull, too. He's attractive enough, but as previously mentioned, if he wasn't famous, I don't think anyone would make a big deal out of him.

So far, his best performance was in Side Effects, where he had the benefit of playing the nice guy opposite bitch faced Rooney Mara. I'll take Channing any day over that talentless floozy.

by Anonymousreply 608/04/2013

He does not choose the best movies. Hell, he doesn't choose at all! He'll take anyhting for fear of being unemployed. Compared to him, Christopher Walken is picky like Daniel Day-Lewis.

I don't think he is bland, though. Not very expressive, but he has charisma and seems willing to learn.

If he plays his cards well, he could be the male Sandra Bullock. Adequate, liked for being nice, not necessarily prestigious or challenging, but having a sustained career.

by Anonymousreply 708/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.