Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

CNN's New Day - Two weeks in, what do you think?

Michaela Pereira seems to have relaxed but she's still got those tight wrap dresses going on, though something about them seem a little bit more comfortable and better fitting. He hair's still a mess!

That Kate Bolduan woman looked shellshocked this morning and seemed to miss her queue twice. It was really awkward and she seems to be getting increasingly tense and irritable against the very irritating, grating Chris "Mah Brother" Cuomo.

Anybody else here still watching? What do you think so far?

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2013

the only thing I can figure about Michaela's dresses is that perhaps she's a bit chunky and someone feels they are flattering to her.

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2013

I have not really watched enough of this morning show to give a well-rounded and fair review, but that in itself is the problem. I could not watch for too long, it was painful. Cuomo and Bolduan combined do not equal one interesting personality.

Michaela, on the other hand, seemed quite charismatic. I was surprised to find out she would not be featured alongside B and C throughout the entire show.

So, if Zucker is paying attention, he should slowly up Michaela's airtime and cut back on the other two. Bland does not begin to describe this pairing.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2013

I think they should have simulated sex on-air. Imagine how fun that would be to watch live!

by Anonymousreply 307/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 407/01/2013

R2, I miss how incredibly charismatic Michaela is.. How/why should she have upped airtime? Are you from Los Angeles? She's not more compelling, likable or interesting that the other two, though I suppose she does seem like she might be slightly more relatable.

They're all pretty bland. Like most viewers (I suspect), Michaela's role baffles me. Why have two news anchors only to have a third and to say "He's Michaela with the news" after they've just given us five minutes of news? It's very strange.

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2013

Michaela's crazy hair bugs me, looks like it needs to be toned down. She does have spunk and personality.

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2013

Many of us left CNN when it lost its way, tried overtime to win back the demographics they lost to Fox News. I have found better sources of info. I even changed the homepage on my laptop from CNN.

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2013

Same here, R7.

At this point, CNN International is the only thing giving CNN even a modicum of journalistic integrity as a news organization, but I still prefer other sources.

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2013

I think Chris Cuomo needs to be shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2013

R9 = It's all shaved, weird, roided titts and over tanned. Nothing to get excited about.

And his once good looks fade faster by the day. He honestly does nothing for me anymore. Then again, that could just be all the doucheness oozing from him.

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2013

[quote]That Kate Bolduan woman looked shellshocked this morning and seemed to miss her queue twice.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2013

Sorry, but there's no denying that Cuomo is a gorgeous man. Veneers and pumped up bod or not.

by Anonymousreply 1207/01/2013

Looks good to me.

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2013

R5, I'm from the East Coast. The over-hyped and over-played commercial for the upcoming morning show was the first time I had ever laid eyes on Michaela. That of course gave me no indication of her abilities as a reporter or her on-air personality.

I tuned in the first morning and I was quite surprised to find her the most interesting and relaxed of the three. Again, I was also surprised to see she was delegated to the newsreader position; I had assumed she would be sharing anchor responsibilities with B and C.

To sum up: She's seems to have a personality that morning news viewers might enjoy vs the other two bland, cardboard cut-outs. Honestly, B and C play like a bad SNL parody.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2013

Chris Cuomo has beautiful, huge nipples. Too bad he's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1507/01/2013

Wrong Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!