Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Conservatives Upset At Lady Gaga

Love this one:

[quote]Lady Gaga amends national anthem: ‘Land of the free, and the home for the gay’

[quote]Lady Gaga sang the national anthem at Pier 26 to kick off New York City’s gay pride celebration Friday night, changing some of its words to fit the occasion, The Blaze first reported.

Am I the only one who finds this disturbing, revolting and insulting?

Promoting the Gay agenda is one thing.

by Anonymousreply 7207/03/2013

I think it is stupid, too.

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2013

The gay flag with American stars is illegal.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who finds this disturbing?

Lame? Sure. "Disturbing"? Only if you're a fucking loon.

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2013

This is a tempest in a half-full can of tepid Lipton Ice.

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2013

Lexi, I'm going to say this as nicely as possible-DON'T USE DL AS A BACKDOOR ENTRANCE TO YOUR STUPID BLOG.

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2013

Gay agenda?

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2013

Oh please. Gaga was celebrating the Supreme Court ruling. She showed absolutely no disrespect at all. It's not like she was stepping on the flag.

The right wing nuts would bitch if they accepted and were eating a free lunch.

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2013

Lexi, you lost us at not shoving one's penis down people's throats. Have you taken a wrong turn, dear?

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2013

Literally just one click from the idiotic crap at OP's link to the Tumblr blog of a racist, sexist, self-loathing homophobic asshole I used to argue with a lot (whose blog has gone mysteriously private).

It's a small, stupid world you people live in.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2013

madbot, it's "Gaga", not "GaGa." We always know it's you by the way you choose to spell her name. Cut the crap. Link to "personally approved." You're making tons of shit up like all madbots do. How old are you? You sound old.

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2013

I'm hardly a Madbot, I hate both. The story was heavily reported when she released the song. Lots of other people remember it, including you probably, anyone really into her would remember it. I don't link fetch, especially for twats like you, but maybe someone else will indulge.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2013

[quote]The gay flag with American stars is illegal.

Not true. Prove it. You cant, because you have none.

The gay flag stands for itself. You are assuming its an American flag being changed to gay but its not.

Its a gay flag which represents the 50 states. Not an American flag made gay.

The gay rainbow flag existed first before the one with the stars, to it was a natural progression from gay origin.

Now go back to your basement flat Freeper

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2013

It's something Madonna would NEVER do. This is the difference, kids, watch and learn. And most of all, please awaken the Gaga / Madonna trolls and while we're at it, let's talk about how disrespectful that fat untalented pig Janet Jackson is and how she shit all over America with that half-assed performance during the Super Bowl a few years back. Not to mention, who exactly think an old ladies' tit falling out of a shirt is hot?

by Anonymousreply 1707/01/2013

R13, living in his mother's basement and blowing truck drivers at the truckstop.

by Anonymousreply 1807/01/2013

Poor R13, striking out into the dark, and striking out.

by Anonymousreply 1907/01/2013

It was a lovely inspired performance. Get over it. How do you respect a flag that has discriminated against you all your life.The flag doesn't guarantee my equality under federal equal rights protection, it is because I am a faggot. Fuck the flag.

by Anonymousreply 2007/01/2013

Sorry R17, I went to a show that Madonna did the week of 9/11 and she took an American flag and made it into a kilt as part of here costume.

by Anonymousreply 2107/01/2013

I hope you were greeted with a hail of spit when you came home, r22.

Oh, who am I kidding? Like I believe you were a Marine or went to Vietnam.

by Anonymousreply 2307/01/2013

Why would they do that R22? If you were a real Marine and not the fake you pretend to be you would know that the most American thing of all is the ability to do that as a form of free speech.

It is not illegal to condemn the flag in the US. What color is the sky in YOUR world? Time to up the meds.

by Anonymousreply 2407/01/2013

Actually R22, the NSA is not only collecting data from the Data Lounge, but they are also hacking into computer as we speak looking for all the gun shows you searched for this year.

You fit the profile.

by Anonymousreply 2507/01/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2607/01/2013

Trolldar OP, it's a rightwing shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 2707/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 2807/01/2013

She is the best, conservatories can Suck It.

Our military agrees with use to, so suck it twice you uptight bitches.

Someone needs to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 2907/01/2013

Big deal, op, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 3007/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 3107/01/2013

[quote]I pray to the God of Abraham, but I’m also a Pastafarian Minister. Sortof. I believe in a higher power, but the concept is highly abstract and very complicated

Yes it's very complicated. She believes in a nihilistic, omniscient, omnipresent and all powerful God.

She also believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. A plate of pasta and meatballs that lives somewhere in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

by Anonymousreply 3207/01/2013

The comments in the Washington Times are downright scary.

It is a full-on Freeper meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 3307/01/2013

Lady Gaga has been saying this stuff for years. Why choose now to be upset with her?

by Anonymousreply 3407/01/2013

Copying Madonna again..courting controversy to stay in the news.

by Anonymousreply 3507/01/2013

Yes, nobody thought about that before the source of all knowledge, Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 3607/01/2013

I though Gaga was making a cute statement. Period.

Assholes need to shut the stink holes.

by Anonymousreply 3707/01/2013

[quote]Lady Gaga fucking rules pop.

Really? Cause album sales, ticket sales, and lack of recent chart toppers would say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 3807/01/2013

going after lady gaga is a surefire way to finally attract the youth vote to the republican party.

by Anonymousreply 3907/01/2013

Bite me, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4007/01/2013

what would these people do all day if they weren't manufacturing non-issues to be outraged about?

by Anonymousreply 4107/01/2013

Most of them are old and retired. (Including this californianrepublican chic who i suspect is just is just a poe. m'kay)

by Anonymousreply 4207/01/2013

You mean the same old people who always hated gay people are looking to stuff like this in an attempt to justify their bigotry, r43.

by Anonymousreply 4407/01/2013

[quote]No, [R44], I am talking about liberals who have told me it's getting too much.

Liar. Concern troll. Bigot.

by Anonymousreply 4607/01/2013

[quote] I am talking about liberals who have told me it's getting too much.

What did they say? "You know, we're being really nice by letting you have equal rights, but a woman who isn't gay changing song lyrics is making us reconsider it. You should be grateful."

by Anonymousreply 4707/01/2013

Oh, gay can you see...

by Anonymousreply 4807/01/2013

[quote] Gays are only 2% of the pop yet get so much coverage

Don't let us keep you. You must have many other websites you need to type your lies on. Hurry, freeper cunt!

by Anonymousreply 4907/01/2013

I don't give a shit about straight people's whining until I have my full rights. They want to stop hearing from us, stop discriminating against us.

by Anonymousreply 5007/01/2013

R45: You can shit your right-wing propaganda all over this board, but what you idiots don't realize is that it doesn't matter how many gay people there are in America. It's irrelevant.

Even if there were only one, he'd be entitled to his full civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 5307/01/2013

Some days it's 10%, other 4%. Today apparently 2%. There are even days when we don't even amount to a single full percent, R51.

You people are something else. And, of course, "you've been hearing from liberals." Next time tell them to vacate your head.

by Anonymousreply 5407/01/2013

I love how people who "hear from liberals" [because they are fascists themselves] say we are only 2% of the population, but we also have the power to bring down the nation.

by Anonymousreply 5507/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 5607/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 5707/01/2013

Too bad her recent music sucks--not that the earlier stuff was anything too great, but one could understand why it hit.

by Anonymousreply 5807/01/2013

The words "gay agenda" were used here. This is freeper bullshit. Read R3's post for all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2013

Flag worship is creepy

by Anonymousreply 6107/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 6207/01/2013

R56, I started a thread just for you. Come play with us!

by Anonymousreply 6307/01/2013

I see nothing wrong with changing the lyrics for the occasion. It sent a bold message to all Americans that this nations is home to milllions of gays.

Is it the first time that the lyrics of Francis Scott Key have been changed, adapted or added to. No! Probably the most recent time, on a major basis, was in 1986.

People around the globe heard a new verse added to our National Anthem on July 4, 1986 for the Centennial of the Statue of Liberty.

With Lady Liberty in the background, Sandy Patti sang, "And still we can see, as the years have gone by, there's a dream in our land like a flame that keeps burning. And the lantern of hope from the harbor still shines. Those who seek freedom's dream, to its light are still turning. Now we look to the skies and we lift up our eyes, for we know with the dawn we will see our flag rise. And this is our star spangled banner unfurled as a sign to the free and a hope to the world."

I used to sing with a choir that performed around the world. We always sang that new verse after we heard it in 86.

by Anonymousreply 6407/01/2013

[quote]Sorry [R17], I went to a show that Madonna did the week of 9/11 and she took an American flag and made it into a kilt as part of here costume.

Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 6507/01/2013

[quote]Really? Cause album sales, ticket sales, and lack of recent chart toppers would say otherwise.

Her last album was a huge success, she had the most successful single since Elton's John's "Candle In The Wind," and despite the meme, her tour was very successful. It was playing for years.

by Anonymousreply 6607/01/2013

Why should we care if some conservatives are upset?

by Anonymousreply 6707/02/2013

Fuck off Lexi. We don't want you.

by Anonymousreply 6807/02/2013

I can't stand conservatives, but I'm so sick of her stunts to remain relevant.

by Anonymousreply 6907/02/2013

R66, she was playing for years to half empty auditoriums. In Equador, she had to switch from an inside auditorium to the outside parking lot because she could not GIVE the tickets away.

by Anonymousreply 7007/03/2013

[quote]Lady Gaga fears no one. She is queen of pop. She is the reigning ruler of music.

Beyonce and Adele are laughing at the stupidity of that comment. Wait, no they aren't, because Gaga isn't even on their radar.

by Anonymousreply 7107/03/2013

Same thing happened at multiple cities in the US. Her Bay Area concert was a joke. The people on her Born Brave bus were trying to stuff kids' pockets with 10 free tickets because the Arenas were empty.

by Anonymousreply 7207/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!