Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Poor Hugh Jackman, Denying He's Gay Again

Well, where there's smoke... (or a big old bull dyke sitting right beside you).

"Hugh Jackman has taken a wrecking ball to rumours that he is gay, after admitting that he is 'frustrated' by the constant speculation over his sexuality.

The actor told Channel Nine's 60 Minutes on Sunday night that if he was gay, he would not make a secret of it.

'If I was, I would be,' he told interviewer Tara Brown. 'It's to me not the most interesting thing about a person anyway … I do get frustrated for Deb, 'cause I see Deb go, 'Ah, this is crazy'.'

The Wolverine actor, 44, is no stranger to his effeminate side after playing the flamboyantly effete Peter Allen in A Boy From Oz. The role appears to have shaped the actor's image, with some suggesting his marriage of almost 17 years to fellow actor Deborra-Lee Furness, 57, is a 'sham'.

Sitting alongside her husband in the candid interview, Furness dismissed the rumour as a lie.

'It is just wrong, it's like, it's a lie … It's just offensive. If he was gay, fine, he would say he's gay. It has gotten so out of whack … it's stupid, yeah, it's annoying, because it's not true.'

Jackman with wife Deborra-Lee Furness. Photo: VALERIE MACON She went on to say that playing a psychopath doesn't make an actor a psychopath any more than playing a gay man makes an actor gay. Jackman, for his part, makes light of the gossip, saying 'it's ridiculous, but whatever', and even joking that he is gay 'occasionally'. 'Before the coffee, you didn't notice the difference?' He said that it happens to every actor and that 'on some level it's a compliment, you know, because it only happens when you've got to a certain point in your career.'

As a final word, both Jackman and Furness, who have two children, label the speculation 'silly'.

The 16-minute interview spanned questions about the couple meeting, life on stage and Jackman's meteoric rise from musical theatre to Oscar-winning epic, Les Miserables, in which he stars alongside Russell Crowe and Anne Hathaway.

In February, Jackman opened up to The Hollywood Reporter about the issue of his sexuality, saying that the rumours 'bug' his wife, who blames the internet for their grip."

by Anonymousreply 25705/25/2015

Yeah. And monkeys might fly out of my butt.

by Anonymousreply 106/30/2013

Well, it's settled then once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 206/30/2013

Maybe he's bisexual and therefore not technically lying when he says he's not gay?

Why make such a damn fuss anyway? You just keep bringing more attention to it.

by Anonymousreply 306/30/2013

I never get tired of seeing effeminate redacted!

by Anonymousreply 406/30/2013

When I saw Hugh in "The Boy From Oz", I kept thinking to myself 'this man must really know Peter'.

by Anonymousreply 606/30/2013

God, they are so fucking dull. They said the exact same thing earlier this year. A smarter couple (or one with better PR) would handle this more deftly.

by Anonymousreply 706/30/2013

When you're so deep in the closet that you've got a wife, you've got kiddies, and you've found the lamppost, it's very hard to come out.

As with Travolta, the real problem isn't admitting to The Gay, because everyone already knows, the real problem is admitting to lying to the public for 20-30-40 years.

by Anonymousreply 806/30/2013

Wow, you must be busy judging millions of people, R9.

I can't imagine being so fucking nitpicky that you have to comment like that to a bunch of complete strangers.

by Anonymousreply 1006/30/2013

He acts just like a Republican - Deny, deny , deny

by Anonymousreply 1106/30/2013

The Jackmans are liars when they try to claim the gay rumors started as a result of him playing Peter Allen on the stage. The rumors were around looooooooong before he took on that role. Note how he always attempts to claim how it bothers Deb. They always make sure the story includes a mention of their two children --- but neglect to tell how they're adopted.

Deb knew she was going to be a beard from the day she married him.

by Anonymousreply 1206/30/2013

What about the close male assistant or business partner he had for quite a while?

(I know they are no longer associated)

by Anonymousreply 1406/30/2013

It's really stupid to keep denying and talking about it. You generate your own headlines by doing so causing other people to talk about it and you just look like you are protesting too much. What are you going to accomplish by doing so? It isn't likely to change many minds who want to believe it.

How do they not know basic public relations?

by Anonymousreply 1506/30/2013

Hugh was probably asked the question about his sexuality by the interviewer.

Otherwise Hugh most likely would never have brought up the topic.

by Anonymousreply 1606/30/2013

[quote]Hugh was probably asked the question about his sexuality by the interviewer.

Hugh can't be very bright if he can't give a simple short reply without going into details over Peter Allen, his wife's feelings, and all the other crap that falls out of his purse.

by Anonymousreply 1706/30/2013

You thought wrong, R18. When some closet case lies as if there's something wrong with being gay, then it gets our attention. It takes a modicum of intelligence to comprehend. That's why you're so confused.

by Anonymousreply 1906/30/2013

"We have children and we have coitus, you see. While they're not in any way related, I simply adore having coitus with my handsome wife."

"In unrelated news, I play a philanthropist with testicles on my neck in Movie 43 released to home video June 30. Please add it to your video queue."

by Anonymousreply 2006/30/2013

This is embarrassing. If he is gay or bisexual, he should just say "no comment." It will only make it harder to come out if he does so in the future.

by Anonymousreply 2107/01/2013

I would imagine that the brave new world of gay marriage is extremely threatening to closet cases everywhere - I'll bet they feel more scared now, not less.

That being said, I don't have any opinion on whether this dude is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2307/01/2013

Actually, I hope he never comes out because his pathetic denials that he's gay are quite entertaining to me. Is he that stupid (both of them actually) he doesn't understand that all his protestations are making him look gayer than a pink goose? Do they not understand that they are attracting attentions to it by always denying? Do they not understand that people are realizing how "upset" they are about it and it makes them wonder if it's really true? Do they not understand how pathetic and behind the times they are that they keep denying and expressing their "insult" about it?

Had they really been straight and a real couple, they wouldn't have given a shit, esp since they are supposed to be "open minded" artists, liberals or whatever.

Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2407/01/2013

I can just see the flamboyant jazz hands gesture as he says

[quote]I do get frustrated for Deb, 'cause I see Deb go, 'Ah, this is crazy'.

by Anonymousreply 2607/01/2013

Who really gives a flying fuck if he's gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 2707/01/2013

r25 our resident HJ fantard.

Anyway, there's something I forgot to add to my post. 10-15 years ago I read an interview with him. I don't remember much of it and I was never a fan of his but I remember one thing. He bragged about fucking more than 700 women!!!! That's classless behavior for any man, whether it's true or false but I remember it made me think he was lying and I wondered why. It just seemed so out of place with his personality and the rest of what he said and it seemed so ridiculously OTT.

I'm more convinced than ever that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2807/01/2013

R27, apparently he does, and not in a good way. Which explains why we give him so much grief when he brings it up - again and again and again and again.

by Anonymousreply 2907/01/2013

[quote]Is he that stupid (both of them actually) he doesn't understand that all his protestations are making him look gayer than a pink goose?

Perhaps he just doesn't care and simply answers the question when asked.

by Anonymousreply 3007/01/2013

r30 Oh, HE CARES! He cares a great deal. He's enough of a star to have his people tell journalists not to ask "certain questions". The fact that it keeps coming up tells me that HE wants the journalists to ask so he can express his total straightness and distress over people thinking he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 3107/01/2013

R31 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 3207/01/2013

Sure you are r33.

by Anonymousreply 3407/01/2013

I disagree with R12, insofar as I'm not at all sorry they neglect to insist their children are adopted. How would you like it if you were a kid whose parents kept telling the world you weren't really theirs?

Anyway, there are a thousand gay guys in Hollywood with their own biological kids so it wouldn't prove anything.

Not that I think for a minute Jackman's straight.

by Anonymousreply 3607/01/2013

[quote] How would you like it if you were a kid whose parents kept telling the world you weren't really theirs?

That would be terrible, we far prefer to be used as pawns to help daddy hide in his glass closet. Clearly it's the reason he adopted us in the first place, and we enjoy being put to good use.

by Anonymousreply 3807/01/2013

Honey, it's lucky you told us you were "a gay guy" or we would have thought you were the most frauish fanfrau that ever fraued, doing her usual rounds on forums to defend the "absolute straightness" of her star gods. You are not a gay man or woman and you're in the wrong place. It's pathetic that you feel the need to pretend you're a gay man to garner credibility.

And since you're laughing at my "lols" and "lmao's" you really are deluded in thinking that any gay man sounds or expresses himself the way you do. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3907/01/2013

I think his wife is lovely, I can see why he married her and they seem very happy.

by Anonymousreply 4007/01/2013

Let's put our thinking caps on for a moment. If he is gay, and IMHO he is, he probably hates saying this stuff just as much as we cringe reading it. But did you ever think:

1. The studio/his wife/manager/agent force him to stay in the closet or have him convinced his career would be over if he came out? As often as agents set up pr fauxmances, his contracts could very well stipulate he's not allowed to come out until after a film because it could hurt box office from bigots.

2. He is promoting The Wolverine right now, and the straight fanboys probably don't want to think about their prized butch daddy X-man fucking another dude. It kind of ruins the illusion for them. He has to pander to these idiots to take their money.

I'm not saying I necessarily agree with his actions, especially involving children in the whole charade, but I can at least see how he's kind of trapped in the situation at this point. He's been lying about it for so long now that even if ppl didn't turn on him for being gay, they might turn on him for lying about it. He's kind of in a no-win scenario.

It's easy for us to stand on soapboxes and decry his immoral behavior, but would you feel the same way if your job was on the line?

Plus, he's what 45 now? He won't be getting all these leading man roles anymore in another 5 years and his children will be a little older so he'll probably come out then. He seems like a nice guy. He's not out there gay-bashing. Give him a break.

by Anonymousreply 4107/01/2013

Am I the only one who thinks Hugh's looks are beginning to crash? The whole exercise regimen has turned him fairly gnarly and unattractive. And somewhat older looking than his actual years. I'd be more concerned about that than my sexuality if I were him.

by Anonymousreply 4207/01/2013

I have seem pics of him looking a little too ripped, veins popping out everywhere. Not that I'd personally turn him down, but even a muscle-lover like me thinks it's getting a bit gross.

by Anonymousreply 4307/01/2013

I don't find his wife unattractive. He may very well be gay, but I'm not going to base it on his wife not looking like a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 4407/01/2013

So, how is an actor, who really is straight, suppose to address the question when everybody seems to think they're gay?

What is the proper response?

by Anonymousreply 4507/01/2013

I'm gay and while I don't care about this guy one way or another, I take him at his word.

Something about hounding him and OP's obsession with his sexuality is bizarre to me. What if he IS gay? Do you intend to fuck him OP?

He's a nice guy and the more he's hounded by obsessed queens like OP, the less confident gay actors will be about coming out.

by Anonymousreply 4607/01/2013

[quote]So, how is an actor, who really is straight, suppose to address the question when everybody seems to think they're gay? What is the proper response?

What he should say is "Go fuck yourself, I've answered this question for years, and it's no one's business anyway". But of course the ever sensitive "Gay Community" would pitch a fit.

by Anonymousreply 4707/01/2013

Who really cares at this point?

by Anonymousreply 4807/01/2013

If you really have to ask "Who cares?" then it's obvious you couldn't comprehend the reply to that question.

by Anonymousreply 4907/01/2013

Can we get back to a serious issue related to Ms. Jackman?

WHY WAS HE ALLOWED TO RUIN LES MIZ?

by Anonymousreply 5007/01/2013

Let's assume that he is gay and he decided to come out. What do you think would happen to his career? He is an action hero actor and a leading man type.

by Anonymousreply 5107/01/2013

Hugh Jacka$$ is the epitome of boring. I can't believe anyone has any interest in this twit.

by Anonymousreply 5207/01/2013

Dear god poster are R22/R25/R33 etc you are completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 5307/01/2013

I agree, r53. I was actually wondering if "he" wasn't a paid shill, some PR agent remunerated to stick up for poor ole Jackman who everybody suspects is gay. But I think you've nailed it -- this is an unhinged fan.

by Anonymousreply 5407/01/2013

Lord, here we go again. Why oh why do idiots like r55 have a fit when people indulge in gossip (by definition, I would have thought, about things that would not be any of the gossipers' business) on a site dedicated to gossip???

[quote]DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.

R55, you're a tool, and with limited reading comprehension skills to boot if you don't understand the quote.

by Anonymousreply 5607/01/2013

Let's not ask him anymore, not because we necessarily believe him, but because when he realizes no one cares (about him, his career, his personal life), he will go nuts.

by Anonymousreply 5707/01/2013

If he had learned to simply say, "It's nobody's business" and stopped right there, it wouldn't be such a big thing. Instead, they pull out the lies over and over as if "gay" was never mentioned until he portrayed Peter Allen. It's the lies that are turning off people who used to be fans.

by Anonymousreply 5807/01/2013

He's having to respond to the question--repeatedly--because of his history as a gay man in Australia. In theory those rumors should have been quashed by marrying a woman and adopting children.

Regarding his looks: he really did peak back in the "Swordfish" era.

These days he could pass as a brother to Rachel Dratch.

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2013

[quote]Let's assume that he is gay and he decided to come out. What do you think would happen to his career? He is an action hero actor and a leading man type.

I haven't seen many here trashing him for staying in the closet. I think most gay people, at least here, understand the impact coming out has on a leading man's/star's career. What's annoying about him are his constant announcements of his straightness (that are obviously very deliberate) and his expressions of "distress" at being "suspected" of being gay. He goes out of his way to announce how straight he is and how pissed he is that people think he's gay, in many interviews.

by Anonymousreply 6007/01/2013

I agree the working out has gone a little too far with all the Madonna veins sticking out it is kind of gross, but I do think he's gotten more attractive as he's aged. He was so skinny and twinkie looking when he was younger back in his Swordfish and Kate and Leopold days.

Now with the bit of gray in his facial hair and chest hair and a little more meat on his bones he's such a hot daddy. How he was around the Oscars this year with the short hair cut and the goatee but no visible bulging veins was perfect.

Get rid of the icky veins, Hugh, but don't go back to heroin skinny, please. Eat some carbs, just healthy ones, like a potato or something.

by Anonymousreply 6107/01/2013

[quote]Let's assume that he is gay and he decided to come out. What do you think would happen to his career? He is an action hero actor and a leading man type.

It depends on how he handles it. If anything the lying and the fake marriages and the constant insistence that he's straight would be more disagreeable to some people than being gay. He chose to marry this woman and present and promote a heterosexual lifestyle when he could've chosen a simple, my private life is private. But I don't care if people think I'm gay. All assuming he's gay of course.

by Anonymousreply 6207/01/2013

She never had the looks, charm, and personality to be a big star so she hooks up with Jackman and gets to travel, meet famous people, and play dress-up for red carpet events. It's better than what she could have gotten if she weren't a beard.

by Anonymousreply 6307/02/2013

Where do people get the idea he's gay from, anyway? I don't particularly think he'd lie, either. Certainly not now that his box office clout is unimpeachable.

by Anonymousreply 6407/02/2013

Thinking Hugh is gay because he adopted and has an older and average looking wife is foul. There is nothing wrong with having gay rumors, but if it is for the above reasons he has the right to be angry.

And in this day in age, gay men can just turkey bast their beards if he wants children and doesn't want to do it the natural way. So brining up the adopted kids is strange and spiteful.

Now the only reason people should think he is gay is because of his strange set up with one of his work colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 6507/02/2013

[quote]Now the only reason people should think he is gay is because of his strange set up with one of his work colleagues.

His "work colleague" moved out. They no longer live together. Did he give Hugh the ring back, too?

by Anonymousreply 6607/02/2013

Deborah Lee is quite pretty in person. My good friends were pals of hers in the early 80s when she was studying in NYC, and they laugh at all this "ugly wife" stuff, because Deborah was seen as a very talented and beautiful young actress. She was everyone's catch! I've met her at a charity event, and she was beyond gracious.

by Anonymousreply 6707/02/2013

I am really sick and tired of the bullshit. We need to get these closet cases to come out because their time has past. I'm simply sick of the lies.

by Anonymousreply 6807/02/2013

He's made a lot of money and so has John Travolta and Tom Cruise...time for them to step up and tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 6907/02/2013

Just read on ONTD the following post from 2008:

----- decharmed 21st-Nov-2008 07:19 pm (UTC)

boy george on hugh jackman

"Hugh Jackman is so gay. I just saw him at a benefit the night before the Tony's and I saw him holding hands and kissing his lover! The nerve to go onstage during the awards to say he is not." -----

Boy George was right about Gavin, remember? ;)

by Anonymousreply 7007/02/2013

Come on r70 Whether he is gay or not, never trust fans that say things like that.

by Anonymousreply 7107/02/2013

It's true, Boy George tells the truth, he has no reason to lie about Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 7307/03/2013

Does Deb have a younger sister?

by Anonymousreply 7407/03/2013

I guess only he knows for sure if he is gay/straight/bi, but the "If I was, I would be" part can't be true for A-listers in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 7507/03/2013

Boy George's comment is the best evidence Jackman really is gay. I really can't remember George ever lying about anything. He's a quick wit and is never at a loss for something interesting to say. That's why he doesn't lie, it's unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 7607/03/2013

Watch Hugh's face when his wife is slamming the rumours... not such a good actor after all.

by Anonymousreply 7707/03/2013

REMEMBER: movies, theatre, musical comedies are also businesses.

HJ’s first reward is only due to: •tThe will of reinforcing the links between the UK and one member of the British Commonwealth •tThe working acquaintances, the working relationships of DF.

HJ’s star on the walk of fame is only due to: •tInfluent people like Rupert Murdoch •tThe fact that it is imperative to reinforce some diplomatical links between Australia and the USA •tTo thank DF for having acting in American soap operas.

Even if each one of them (HJ like DF) has lived homosexual experiences (has had homosexual affairs), those affairs are perfectly kept secret, perfectly hidden from their children, their respective family (parents, brothers and sisters, cousins), and consequently, hidden from the audience, their fans. Everything is objectively made for people to know nothing…

The marriages in which particular, peculiar interests exist are marriages in which there is no genuine true love but there is fake true love (simulated true love, false true love). REMEMBER HJ like DF are actor and actress… (if their “couple life” may seem doubtful, simulating true love can be possible)

To ask oneself some questions seem to be normal…people who make their marriage proposal in less four months after the beginning of their relationship are extremely rare, indeed, almost nonexistent.

I am not a teenager, I am forty year old…I am the ceo of a company specialized in communication and in strategies of business growing.

by Anonymousreply 7803/08/2015

I am a complete and utter cunt and I can't figure out how to tear down r78. There is a mind-boggling amount of material there. It broke me.

by Anonymousreply 7903/08/2015

R78, if you're the CEO of a company specializing in communications, you better rethink your career strategy and the future of your company.

by Anonymousreply 8003/08/2015

R79 It is important to have some pragmatical, objective opinions.

by Anonymousreply 8103/08/2015

R81 SORRY MY COMPANY EXISTS. IN EUROPE WE ARE PRAGMATICAL, OBJECTIVE PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 8203/08/2015

r80 BUSINESS IS BUSINESS ...MOVIES ARE PARTS OF BUSINESS COMPANIES....

by Anonymousreply 8303/08/2015

R79, R81, R82, You may be "pragmatical" and objective, but you still don't know how to write so that you make any sense.

By the way, I live in Europe too.

by Anonymousreply 8403/08/2015

Marriages of conveniences in which there are particular interests, making career, getting money are marriages in which there is no place for love. Australia like Canada belong to British commonwealth : there are common habits, common mentalities with the United Kingdom. If, for example, hj is straight and df is hidden lesbian, this kind of information will be kept secret, in the dark. In Australia, DEB F. HAD already BEEN nicknamed a cougar woman , when she married hj. Remember : when one reads all the articles on this peculiar couple, one must TAKE READ BETWEEN THE LINES. The commentaries on every article, let at the end of them, help to form an opinion.deb furness is far from keeping her beauty contrary to adriana karembeu, monica bellucci, sophie marceau, isabelle adjani....for any normal ten year old child, a sixty-year-old woman is a woman who has the same age of his grandmother or his grandaunt. PAN, CHAPPIE are the chronicles of announcing flops. As one does not know who the ex-lovers of deb furness were, it is difficult to determine if she is straight, bisexual or lesbian...With his cancer, physically, HJ has aged at least 12 years. HJ chooses roles in films that no great actor will choose, because these actors know that these films are nearly future flops. if HJ had eventually gay adventures, those ones were well kept in dark. After he won A LOT of money with wolverine's roles, deb furness did not want to continue to be an actress or to work (from herown opinion, she never needed working) ....hj asked her to continue to play in fims....he had not realize that deb furness used him to "make money". if some in this spot had a pragmatical mind, they would think twice their opinions...HJ must stay with her only because of the children. why did HJ and his wife not use a surrogate mother before or instead of adopting ? skin cancer makes skin get older. Contratry to HJ, Colin firth is able to play a typical hero of Victorian novels (cf. jane austen's novel PRIDE and PREJUDICE), Robert Darcy in romantical comedies of Bridget Jones, a historical character like a king (english king GEORGE 6), a comical character in the filmed musical comedy MAMA MIA...here's a little aside .Stonewall Football Club - London Gay Football Team / Paris FOOTBALL gay are soccer clubs reserved to gay people....some rubgy club are reserved to homosexuals. The handsome gay rugby tournament. Every two years , the Union Cupré unites gay clubs from all over Europe. Reportage in Bristol, UK.

Before searching for someone to marry with, lots of young people (young men and women) prefer to have their baccalaureat, to make studies, to have a job, to make career, to live on their own, to earn money on their own , to benefit from living single and earning money as singles.

It is true that such an extra quick marriage can arise some questions... the desire to make career quickly might be one of the answers.

ashton kuchter married demi-moore to make career and when he wanted to have children on his own, he divorced to marry a young woman. The avantage is that he was not trapped by conventional adoption procedures.

DEB FURNESS did not want hj to play wolverine by saying that he would be ridiculous. It can give the impression that she wanted to manipulate his career. The only means to make money and to adopt children when you are a woman in your forties is to marry a young man. every australian young man in his thirties does not marry a woman who is about fifteen older than him. generally,when a man marries a woman very older than him, he seems to be suspicious. In France and in Europe, we saw tv english-speaking series, english-speaking tv films (translated in every European language ) like falcon crest but the only actress people reminded of was JANE WYMAN ( ex-wife of president Ronald Reagan), the Little House on the Prairie (European people reminded especially Melissa Gilbert and Michael Landon), Starsky and hutch ( Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul), Patrick Mac Nee (John Steed), Pierce Brosnan ( Remington Steel), the prisoner (in Europe people remind only of Patrick ac Gowan), Raymond Burr, David Suchet, PATRICK DENEHY, jane seymour, farah fawcet, lee majors, bruce boleinxter, jenny garth, katie holmes… BUT NOBODY REMINDED OF DEB FURNESS (she was not remarkable). To marry a man very younger than her to relaunch her “career” and to be lawfully able to adopt was for her the only solution.

by Anonymousreply 8503/08/2015

Marriages of conveniences in which there are particular interests, making career, getting money are marriages in which there is no place for love. Australia like Canada belong to British commonwealth : there are common habits, common mentalities with the United Kingdom. If, for example, hj is straight and df is hidden lesbian, this kind of information will be kept secret, in the dark. In Australia, DEB F. HAD already BEEN nicknamed a cougar woman , when she married hj. Remember : when one reads all the articles on this peculiar couple, one must TAKE READ BETWEEN THE LINES. The commentaries on every article, let at the end of them, help to form an opinion.deb furness is far from keeping her beauty contrary to adriana karembeu, monica bellucci, sophie marceau, isabelle adjani....for any normal ten year old child, a sixty-year-old woman is a woman who has the same age of his grandmother or his grandaunt. PAN, CHAPPIE are the chronicles of announcing flops. As one does not know who the ex-lovers of deb furness were, it is difficult to determine if she is straight, bisexual or lesbian...With his cancer, physically, HJ has aged at least 12 years. HJ chooses roles in films that no great actor will choose, because these actors know that these films are nearly future flops. if HJ had eventually gay adventures, those ones were well kept in dark. After he won A LOT of money with wolverine's roles, deb furness did not want to continue to be an actress or to work (from herown opinion, she never needed working) ....hj asked her to continue to play in fims....he had not realize that deb furness used him to "make money". if some in this spot had a pragmatical mind, they would think twice their opinions...HJ must stay with her only because of the children. why did HJ and his wife not use a surrogate mother before or instead of adopting ? skin cancer makes skin get older. Contratry to HJ, Colin firth is able to play a typical hero of Victorian novels (cf. jane austen's novel PRIDE and PREJUDICE), Robert Darcy in romantical comedies of Bridget Jones, a historical character like a king (english king GEORGE 6), a comical character in the filmed musical comedy MAMA MIA...here's a little aside .Stonewall Football Club - London Gay Football Team / Paris FOOTBALL gay are soccer clubs reserved to gay people....some rubgy club are reserved to homosexuals. The handsome gay rugby tournament. Every two years , the Union Cupré unites gay clubs from all over Europe. Reportage in Bristol, UK.

Before searching for someone to marry with, lots of young people (young men and women) prefer to have their baccalaureat, to make studies, to have a job, to make career, to live on their own, to earn money on their own , to benefit from living single and earning money as singles.

It is true that such an extra quick marriage can arise some questions... the desire to make career quickly might be one of the answers.

ashton kuchter married demi-moore to make career and when he wanted to have children on his own, he divorced to marry a young woman. The avantage is that he was not trapped by conventional adoption procedures.

DEB FURNESS did not want hj to play wolverine by saying that he would be ridiculous. It can give the impression that she wanted to manipulate his career. The only means to make money and to adopt children when you are a woman in your forties is to marry a young man. every australian young man in his thirties does not marry a woman who is about fifteen older than him. generally,when a man marries a woman very older than him, he seems to be suspicious. In France and in Europe, we saw tv english-speaking series, english-speaking tv films (translated in every European language ) like falcon crest but the only actress people reminded of was JANE WYMAN ( ex-wife of president Ronald Reagan), the Little House on the Prairie (European people reminded especially Melissa Gilbert and Michael Landon), Starsky and hutch ( Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul), Patrick Mac Nee (John Steed), Pierce Brosnan ( Remington Steel), the prisoner (in Europe people remind only of Patrick ac Gowan), Raymond Burr, David Suchet, PATRICK DENEHY, jane seymour, farah fawcet, lee majors, bruce boleinxter, jenny garth, katie holmes… BUT NOBODY REMINDED OF DEB FURNESS (she was not remarkable). To marry a man very younger than her to relaunch her “career” and to be lawfully able to adopt was for her the only solution.

by Anonymousreply 8603/08/2015

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2015

by Anonymousreply 8803/08/2015

I love watching meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 8903/08/2015

Another loon has found a cozy home here.

by Anonymousreply 9003/08/2015

I don't mind the loons so much, if they would get the hang of PARAGRAPHS.

by Anonymousreply 9103/08/2015

I wish just ONE of these fuckin' useless "reporters" would merely ask the simple question:

"Are you bisexual then?"

by Anonymousreply 9203/08/2015

It's funny, isn't it, r92? The world's most obvious loophole and yet it's rarely asked as follow up. I wouldn't be surprised if the publicists negotiate in advance - you can only ask if he's gay.

I feel sorry for Furness with all the ugly things people say about her. As if she has no value because she doesn't look like a supermodel. As if he couldn't possibly love her. It's such a shallow notion of love. I don't know why it's so hard for people to imagine that he both sincerely, romantically loves his wife and also enjoys having sex with men. There are a ton of "straight" guys out there like that, and I bet Deb has more of a head's up than those guys' wives.

I also think cvbn got dumped by his bisexual boyfriend in favor of an older woman because what the hell is motivating that guy to spam all these threads with his word salad. He seems genuinely angered by the idea that Jackman and Furness were at any point an honest match. If only I could figure out what motivates the 1 D troll, or figure out his location and call in a health/welfare check.

by Anonymousreply 9303/08/2015

r90, r91, r92 I only try to show that ALL the magazine articles, on paper and online version, about hugh jackman (and his wife) should not be read literally, require an objective reading; people need to read these articles between the lines ....I TRY to give the people who take part of this spot some clues to read the news and linked commentaries which are under these articles. Everyone can have their own opinion. i am straight and i am an advertiser. When one wants to boast a product (likean actor, a movie) ONE shows its parts which are politically correct.

by Anonymousreply 9403/08/2015

r84 go fuck yourself unless ur uncut

by Anonymousreply 9503/08/2015

R95 YOU MUST SHUT UP AND GROW UP

by Anonymousreply 9603/08/2015

R 94 I AM STRAIGHT AND A WOMAN. MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1968...SOME ACTORS WHO WANT TO MAKE CAREER MARRY INFLUENT WOMEN. I only try to show that ALL the magazine articles, on paper and online version, about hugh jackman (and his wife) should not be read literally, require an objective reading; people need to read these articles between the lines .... TRY to give the people who take part of this spot some clues to read the news and linked commentaries which are under these articles. Everyone can have their own opinion. i am straight and i am an advertiser. When one wants to boast a product (likean actor, a movie) ONE shows its parts which are politically correct.

by Anonymousreply 9703/08/2015

I've never read anything on any DL thread claims Jackman is gay- any more credible than speculation: his wife is older and not a beauty therefore he is gay. That just does not prove anything to me. And after watching him closely for the last 15 years, my guess would be, no- he is not. Some of you really need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 9803/08/2015

Hmmm... I think the 'Luke is straight' troll has moved onto Hugh. Same syntax and unhinged personality.

by Anonymousreply 9903/08/2015

I am straight and I prefer men sorry....I AM FORTY ...I AM AN ADVERTISER

by Anonymousreply 10003/08/2015

cvbn, you're in no position to school us on how to read between the lines if you imagined that typing "I AM STRAIGHT AND A WOMAN" would produce something other than laughs in response.

by Anonymousreply 10103/08/2015

r97. im straight too,but honey youd bore the fuck out of me. with all that yacking.

by Anonymousreply 10203/08/2015

what do you advertise, dildos?

by Anonymousreply 10303/08/2015

I find it plausible she works in advertising, they all assume people are idiots. And she's French, so she probably thinks we are all American idiots. Which is why she needs to explain to us in excruciating detail how sometimes a false or misleading picture is painted about people and events because it serves commercial interests. A bundle of naifs, here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 10503/08/2015

cvbn, do you vote Front National?

by Anonymousreply 10603/08/2015

i think shes a liar troll. she prob lives in amsterdam in the red light district advertising puss in the windows. roflol

by Anonymousreply 10703/08/2015

i don't say all the americans are stupid. Nevertheless, remember this : it is true that the articles are SOMETIMES written by journalists who are complaisant to the movies business companies...it is the same thing with journalists who are complaisant with political parties, and so on. I DON'T WANT TO ADVERTISE ON DATA LOUNGE...but i try to demonstrate, to show how the movies business companies can work...

by Anonymousreply 10803/08/2015

i am french and i live in north of france. i am not against homosexuals, sorry...surrogate mothers are strictly forbidden in europe , it is in the law...in france there is a council specialized in ethics...

by Anonymousreply 10903/08/2015

R71 was Boy George making a joke or was he serious?

by Anonymousreply 11003/08/2015

Boy george recognized his homosexuality ....Lots of journalists who are openly gay asserted that they saw HJ with one of his gay lovers ....it is true or false ... did they make a mistake? ... I don't know

by Anonymousreply 11103/08/2015

[quote]i don't say all the americans are stupid. Nevertheless, remember this : it is true that the articles are SOMETIMES written by journalists who are complaisant to the movies business companies

Thinking you need to explain that to us is calling us stupid.

In the US media, the interviews are conducted by people who know better than to fuck too much with the studio's desired narrative about 99% of the time. It's all a dance. Interviewers get a little bit of wiggle room because they've got a product to sell, too, but the publicists generally negotiate in advance areas that the interviewer should not try to discuss if they want to continue earning money in that capacity.

People are especially touchy on the subject of sexuality. Every time an actor's sexuality is discussed in an interview, the default assumption should be that they were given permission to ask the question.

You are stupid if you think you need to explain to a gay gossip board that sometimes the media doesn't report the truth about someone's orientation. This is like announcing the sky is blue.

by Anonymousreply 11203/08/2015

*backs away from thread slowly*

by Anonymousreply 11303/08/2015

R 112 and R113 YOU ARE A TRUE SILLY TWIT SO SHUT UP AND GROW UP in france , for example, the channel CANAL + IS politically ORIENTED LEFT the first channel (tf1) is oriented politically right

by Anonymousreply 11403/08/2015

Thanks for proving my point, R114.

by Anonymousreply 11503/08/2015

r 113 that 's i am saying from the beginning . see all my anwers in this spot ...

by Anonymousreply 11603/08/2015

Cvbn, you have been obsessively posting crazy, incoherent crap in old Jackman threads for weeks now. r112 and r113 are just calling you on it. You clearly have an unhealthy fixation on HJ and his wife, and you most certainly need some psychiatric help.

by Anonymousreply 11703/08/2015

Who fucking cares about tv channels in France? How the fuck do you imagine that demonstrates anything? You have nothing of substance to offer here. You're just being crazy and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 11803/08/2015

R 118 I DEMONSTRATE THAT MASS MEDIA CAN HAVE THEIR POLTICAL ORIENTATION IN ANY COUNTRY. if someone wants to extremely perfectly hide their orientation. it is possible . the only means is to play the person who acts POLITICALLY correctly.

by Anonymousreply 11903/08/2015

Lol. It's incredibly easy for a person to hide their gay/bi orientation. The entire fucking media will play along until video of you having gay sex is broadcast in Times Square. Everyone knows this!

by Anonymousreply 12003/08/2015

For example in france the magazine closer who is often considered as a tabloid magazine was attacked for diffaming people : the naked breast of kate middleton when she and prince william were holidays, julie gayet 's affair with our president françois hollande. in some countries like FRANCE, people try to act in a very politically correct way to avoid gossips or to avoid anyone to be too intrusive in their life...

by Anonymousreply 12103/08/2015

If it wasn't really true, why would Deb get so defensive? Normal women would think gay rumors were funny and cute because they know they're not true.

Anyways, I think Cheryl has a new friend: Deb.

by Anonymousreply 12203/08/2015

I haven't a clue what Jackman's true sexuality is.

The only thing that's certain is this:

Were Jackman 100% straight, he would still be subjected to the same rampant gay rumors that he is now.

by Anonymousreply 12303/08/2015

I don't see the problem.

by Anonymousreply 12403/08/2015

r22, it would be a pretty unusual woman who could laugh off a decade's worth of rumors that are grounded in "you're too ugly for your husband to possibly find you attractive, your marriage must be a lie." I think if she didn't love him, she would've cashed out a long time ago and let him get a younger beard.

by Anonymousreply 12503/08/2015

I didn't know that, R125, the "you're too ugly" comments. I thought it was her homophobia from the gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 12603/08/2015

So what, R123.

by Anonymousreply 12703/08/2015

[quote]his wife is older and not a beauty therefore he is gay. That just does not prove anything to me.

I agree. That's not the total proof, it merely points people in the right direction. The fact that Hugh and John Palermo had their own living quarters separate from Deb and the children says a lot about the fact that he's not straight. And it all builds from there.

Other closeted actors probably think Hugh was not very smart to be so open about those living arrangements with Palermo as well as Hugh and John wearing matching wedding bands, and Hugh bringing both John and Deb to red carpet events.

Since he wants to remain in the closet for now, it's a difficult task since he just wasn't smart enough to keep John in the background instead of including him on every outing, shopping trip, and vacation.

Once the leading actor roles dry up, Hugh will probably come out as bi. He'll feel comfortable doing that since he never claimed that he wasn't bi.

by Anonymousreply 12803/08/2015

let us admit for one second that hj is straight and in fact it is DF who has lesbian leans, this gossip would be dangerous, destructive for her , the children and their respective families, the fans living in AUSTRALIA... Remember nobody reminds of her exlovers before the extremely quick marriage (after an extremely quick relationship before proposal)...In brief, IF one in this couple has effectively lived a homosexual experience, it WILL be extremely, perfectly hidden from the others, not to shock the fans...the homosexual lean might rather, for example, be on DF... I don't say that df is lesbian and i don't say that, bEcause I have no idea on the question, but why gossips or rumours have not touched her own sexuality, nobody knows. Morever, marriages of conveniences can take several forms. DF was an influent actress in australia, so a marriage for making career is possible

by Anonymousreply 12903/08/2015

[quote]but why gossips or rumours have not touched her own sexuality, nobody knows.

You must be new to the internet. I've seen lesbian rumors about her for years.

by Anonymousreply 13003/08/2015

r130 I have tried to find rumours on her potential lesbianity but it is difficult to find because there are new clauses concerning the right to forget on some articles on google..., it is a special law in europe for google search engine... if df was effectively lesbian, she might have also married a straight, bisexual or gay actor to hide this sexual orientation...

by Anonymousreply 13103/08/2015

Fat straight fan fraus are all over this thread. You can virtually see the Cheetos stains.

He's been outed all over the place in blind items, and this started well before he played Peter Allen. And actor Vincent Gallo, whose windows looked into Jackman's, said that Jackman is, absolutely, gay.

Bryan Singer is in his crowd of pals. He's gone on vacation with young hot actors like Taylor Kitsch. It was reported, not speculation. He had the boyfriend...formerly Bryan Singer's personal assistant...an openly gay man who Jackman made into his film production partner. They wore matching rings and lived together.

There's no question Jackman is at least bi. NONE.

by Anonymousreply 13203/08/2015

cvbn is a truly magical combination of ignorant and arrogant. Why are you searching for rumors of her potential lesbianity you crazy STRAIGHT WOMAN?

by Anonymousreply 13303/08/2015

No need to discuss what's known

by Anonymousreply 13403/08/2015

r 133, r134 i try to understand why the reasons of this incredible couple may exist... it is normal to ask oneself some questions and to analyse all the potential perspective of this odd marriage. do you know the chippendales or the calendar entitled the gods of stadium in which french rugbymen pose naked to a great cause, it excites straight women...

by Anonymousreply 13503/08/2015

I really don't care. If someone doesn't want to identify as gay and married someone of the opposite sex, it looks pathetic for gay people to still insist they are not gay. If they don't want to associate with gays, gays shouldn't want to associate with them either. It should be mutual disassociation.

by Anonymousreply 13603/08/2015

[quote]He's gone on vacation with young hot actors like Taylor Kitsch. It was reported, not speculation.

So I googled this and the top result was a fan fiction site. How do people not die of embarrassment reading and writing that shit? The second result was a Newsweek interview where Jackman talks about accidentally stabbing Kitsch with one of his claws while shooting Wolverine, which made me laugh on account of the "Hugh wears the costume to bed to keep things kinky!" anecdote that seems to be repeated all the time.

by Anonymousreply 13703/08/2015

Can we summarize who are the men he has had sex with?

by Anonymousreply 13803/08/2015

There was a BI that could only have been about Jackman on Page Six years ago.

He was following McBongo around at a party after a premiere like a lovesick puppy and McBongo got visibly annoyed, telling him to fuck off, not something the normally semi-comatose McBongo bothers to do. At the time Page Six made a big deal about it.

by Anonymousreply 13903/08/2015

some gay prostitutes exist...the equivalent of escort girls...in a brief, such relationships are quick...and totally hidden...such affairs might exist in the movie business

by Anonymousreply 14003/08/2015

r139, I remember that BI and it was not about Hugh because it was determined that Hugh was not at the event. I think we determined that the only X-Man who was actually there was James Marsden

by Anonymousreply 14103/08/2015

[quote]some gay prostitutes exist...the equivalent of escort girls...in a brief, such relationships are quick...and totally hidden...such affairs might exist in the movie business

Amazing. cvbn, would you please tell us where babies come from?

by Anonymousreply 14203/08/2015

man and woman sexual relationship but there is also artificial insemination...including in some countries, using a surrogate mother

by Anonymousreply 14303/08/2015

[quote]Can we summarize who are the men he has had sex with?

Shall we start with Neville, who trained the horse that Hugh rode in the Snowy River series? We could also add Basil Kinch who repaired Hugh's boot when he was appearing in "Oklahoma" in London. Zeb, the lifeguard at Beach Pampelonne in St. Tropez...

by Anonymousreply 14403/08/2015

Well sure, it doesn't prove anything but his wife really pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 14503/08/2015

I know there's not much point in posting this, because those who think he's gay will tell me I'm wrong, and those who don't will think I'm agreeing. I'm not. I have no definitive proof if HJ is gay or not. I have mutual friends and have met him several times; they insist he is straight.

What I do know is that John Palermo NEVER lived with HJ and family in the building he lives in now, and first lived in when he was in The Boy From Oz, 2003-2004. The first time, where Vincent Gallo could see into the apartment, it was a single-floor unit. No JP living on another floor. Sorry. When they moved into the triplex they live in now, JP was living in LA "running" Seed Productions. I know this, because one of the mutual friends was friends with JP too.

The whole "living on a different floor" stuff is being attributed to Gallo, when it's actually from two different Ted Casablanca BI's (Google Stealth Stud-Poof.). Gallo never said anything about living on separate floors or that HJ is gay. These blind items can't be about Hugh, if they're not totally made up in the first place, because Ted later said (in 2012) that Stealth Stud-Poof was still with his boyfriend - this is long after HJ & JP dissolved their production company, and I saw JP's facebook page through that mutual friend around the same time and Palermo made it clear he couldn't fucking stand HJ - kept calling him a bully.

by Anonymousreply 14603/08/2015

Ted Casablanca used to make up stuff based on how badly he wanted to be fucked by the star in question even if the star was straight (especially if he was straight). You can 't believe any of his shit.

Musto was a different story. Has he stopped doing BIs?

by Anonymousreply 14703/08/2015

He was outed years ago by director Vincent Gallo, who had nothing to gain and much to lose by doing so.

by Anonymousreply 14803/09/2015

What the fuck is with the "cvbn" thing? A new thoughtful critic?

Horse Shit, as in:

False declaration, false declaration, false declaration, prideful grin.

It reads like a twat posting, or a too-stupid young boy trying to figure it out.

[quote]In the true life

How PRECIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 15003/09/2015

[quote]Palermo made it clear he couldn't fucking stand HJ - kept calling him a bully.

Thank you R146 for all that insider information. It was awful to see how Palermo was forced to walk the red carpets with Hugh, sit with Hugh and Deb in front row seats at posh events and go on vacation with them. It's not too late for him to charge Hugh with kidnapping. What makes it worse, is the kidnapping involved international travel when he was forced to go on all those Caribbean and Riviera vacations with the bully. The ultimate insult must have been that the bully forced John Palermo to wear a matching wedding ring. It was like putting him in handcuffs. Poor John; so abused by that bullying straight man.

by Anonymousreply 15403/09/2015

Clearly you can't be bothered with simple reading comprehension, r154, since I stated I saw Palermo's facebook page in 2012 AFTER he and HJ had gone their separate ways, at which point JP clearly wasn't happy with HJ. Have the decency to learn to read before you question what I said.

by Anonymousreply 15503/09/2015

Gallo's implications, given the gay rumors, were clear.

by Anonymousreply 15603/09/2015

Oh and this from Boy George:

"Hugh Jackman is so gay. I just saw him at a benefit the night before the Tony's and I saw him holding hands and kissing his lover! The nerve to go onstage during the awards to say he is not."

by Anonymousreply 15703/09/2015

Jeez, she's getting as bad as Dav+da. So Hugh is straight and big mean Deb is using him and she's in the closet. Must be why there are so many stories in the tabs of Hugh being with other women. Because if he isn't getting it from her he has to be getting it from somewhere.

Fine, you like to speculate on the couple. Do it somewhere else. You don't write well enough in English for us to even comprehend most of what you write.

by Anonymousreply 15803/09/2015

the worst thing a man can be called is gay

by Anonymousreply 15903/09/2015

Everyone just put cvbn on ignore.

Anyway....Can someone please find that photo of Hugh on a plane with Bryan Singer, Nicholas Hoult, and a bunch of twinks? One for each guy, maybe Bryan got two.

by Anonymousreply 16103/10/2015

Ian Mac Kellen claimed his homosexuality, and he plays roles of straight men like Gandalf, Magneto and Holmes, (his last famous roles). Some other gay or bisexual actors can play roles of straight men in movies. Morever, lesbian or bisexual actresses can play roles of straight women in movies....

by Anonymousreply 16303/10/2015

I think this one's worse than D-R0chelle. She's now writing in all caps and referencing the Charlie Hebdo shootings. Cuckoo!

by Anonymousreply 16403/10/2015

It's kind of fun to pissed the French loon off.

by Anonymousreply 16703/10/2015

R 167 YOU are reacting as a totally backward, sorry i am white and for the laicity

by Anonymousreply 16803/10/2015

[quote]YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED IN UNIVERSITIES

Thank you for proving my point. You are looney if you think you can telepathically determine what I've studied.

Alors que nous discutons des études universitaires, je recommanderais que vous apprenez l'anglais.

by Anonymousreply 16903/10/2015

i studied english in france we can british english and we learn philosophy, we learn how to write essays....

by Anonymousreply 17003/10/2015

I don't want Hugh Jackman to be gay or bi, as he is an insufferable douchebag. Please Hugh, lock yourself in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 17103/10/2015

R 169 YOU CAN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE

by Anonymousreply 17203/10/2015

when a gay or bisuexual person wants to hide his/ her sexual orientation, he/she acts in a politically correct way... HJ should stop to play wolverine role because he becomes ridiculous....

by Anonymousreply 17303/10/2015

R172 I wish you could. No translation program could render sentences as incomprehensibly written as yours.

by Anonymousreply 17403/10/2015

R 174 You must go to university, learn to write essays. In europe we are intellectual people contrary to you

by Anonymousreply 17503/10/2015

Wow. This thread used to have some good gossip on it before the cvbn troll started having conversations with itself.

Unsubscribing.

by Anonymousreply 17603/10/2015

He is right to deny. i am not the only one who need proof to believe otherwise

by Anonymousreply 17703/10/2015

R 176 & R177 in France and in European countries , we learn to know how to write essays, writing demonstrations in mathematics, economics, philosophy, history, geography .... in high school and in higher education (universities, colleges, trade schools ...) We must learn to develop our critical thinking, so you must do...Think before you write

by Anonymousreply 17803/10/2015

Mais putain tu vas fermer ta gueule? Tes posts sont tellement ridicules et hysteriques tu donnes l'impression d'écrire avec 5g dans le sang. Tu maitrises pas suffisamment l'anglais pour poster sur un forum international, tu racontes des conneries, tu postes en ALL CAPS ce qui te rend encore plus hysterique, et en plus t'as le toupet d'être arrogante et de vouloir éduquer les anglophones ici. Casses-toi connasse.

by Anonymousreply 17903/10/2015

R179 YOU ARE INTELLECTUALLY LIMITED ... I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE GIVEN POINTS OF VIEW HJ IS a NO actor who lives with an old biddy

by Anonymousreply 18003/10/2015

Gay or straight. I would still suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 18103/10/2015

Ferme ta gueule et va prendre tes medocs.

by Anonymousreply 18203/10/2015

r 182 you are a naive fan with a tiny brain i am an advertiser so i know what the media world is

by Anonymousreply 18303/10/2015

He's only 44? I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 18403/10/2015

HJ was born in 1968 and DF was born in 1955

by Anonymousreply 18503/10/2015

HJ was born in 1968 and DF was born in 1955

by Anonymousreply 18603/10/2015

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 18703/10/2015

We don't want your straight female cunt in heren go troll elsewhere, miss advertiser.

by Anonymousreply 18903/10/2015

R189 i am openly minded...i have gay employees in my company

by Anonymousreply 19003/10/2015

The Daily Mail published an article stating how Hugh and a male friend had "escaped" rampant pedophilia that was present in their high school years. Could Hugh have been a victim of sexual abuse and associates being gay with the abuse? Perhaps that is why he denies he is gay, he associates being gay as something bad or negative?

by Anonymousreply 19103/10/2015

I'm not sure what cvbn's point. Is she saying he must be really straight or bi because a homosexual hiding himself would do a better job? Is that the crux of the position? You have to remember that Aussie's are not great ones for planning, first of all, and second that there is a strong tendency for unconscious self-outing, particularly now that gays are so accepted.

by Anonymousreply 19203/10/2015

Leave Hugh alone. He is a big pussyhound just like Graham Moore.

by Anonymousreply 19303/10/2015

Even Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller can see she's a beard.

by Anonymousreply 19403/10/2015

They met doing Sunset Boulevard. That is about as gay as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 19503/10/2015

Can you imagine him and his wife having sex? I bet it's beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 19603/10/2015

r192 Straight women and gay are very often friends. A woman (straight, lesbian, bi) has more intellectual capacities than men and she is more pragmatical, objective, so she has another analysis of situations. According to me and others on this spot, you are a straight boy or man who is hiding himself by making others believe that you are gay or bi. So, you cannot stand the idea that your “idol” might eventually be gay or bisexual, might eventually have been married in a marriage of conveniences, might eventually stay only for the children… In the USA like in Australia, people are lucky to use a surrogate mother when there is a sterile parent or when the parents are gay. Neil Patrick HARRIS and his companion use a surrogate mother to have biological children. We are in a democratic world, so we all have the right, the liberty to express ourselves, we can all think different but it is no reason why we should launch some invectives.

by Anonymousreply 19703/11/2015

i and others, for example, have the right to think that DF was always rather ugly... she was infintely less beautiful than adrian karembeu or isabelle adjani who was born also in 1955...

by Anonymousreply 19803/11/2015

R123

Oh come on Jackie is not that interesting and no, nobody cares about him and his flat personality. The guy is a bore!

by Anonymousreply 19903/11/2015

R 199 When people say that HJ might be considered as a no actor and that his perpetual will to play WOLVERINE gives the impression that it is the only role he could play, they are launched invectives. What a pity not to accept that everybody can think as they will.

by Anonymousreply 20003/11/2015

CVBN needs to STFU

by Anonymousreply 20103/11/2015

cvbn, your English needs work, hon. Your posts are virtually incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 20203/11/2015

Is it a smart shill that's found a good way to shut down threads on a client?

by Anonymousreply 20303/11/2015

R 202 we are in democracy, everyone can think as they will. british english is the genuine english. i am an intellectual person

by Anonymousreply 20403/11/2015

"Intellectuals" capitalize words. You're not ee cummings.

by Anonymousreply 20503/11/2015

r203 I like others do not make a habit of hurling insults at anyone, that is the defintion of launching invectives...

by Anonymousreply 20603/11/2015

r 206 a straight woman is often with gay people... everybody can think different... most of you write as teenagers

by Anonymousreply 20703/11/2015

Hugh Jackman = GAY

Deb Furness = HIS BEARD

Let's not forget what this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 20803/11/2015

Why would you want to bring kids into a bearding situation?

by Anonymousreply 20903/11/2015

Hi Cvbn. How are you ?

by Anonymousreply 21003/11/2015

Because children lend the appearance of legitimacy.

by Anonymousreply 21103/11/2015

r206 straight women are often friends, buddies with friends...if you do not accept that people can thik different from you, you show that you feel "unsecure" i studied psychology and when i recruit, i listen and i watch the reactions of people

r211 having kids in bearding situation like having kids, in homosexual / straight couple, you can live family joys in a bearding situation , you might live as a normal family the poor children are indirectly and cruelly used as asserts of a normal family

by Anonymousreply 21203/11/2015

[quote]Why would you want to bring kids into a bearding situation?

It happens all the time. People will look at the married gay man's beard and kids and say, "He can't be gay because he's married and has children."

by Anonymousreply 21303/11/2015

straight women are often friends with gay people

by Anonymousreply 21403/11/2015

cvbn, you're literally responding to your own posts now.

by Anonymousreply 21503/11/2015

R214, is the sky also blue?

by Anonymousreply 21603/11/2015

r214, cvbn, are you married ? Have kids ? How is your sex life ?

by Anonymousreply 21703/11/2015

Deb is clearly gay. CLEARLY. She screams Old Spice and Women's Michigan Music Festival.

by Anonymousreply 21803/11/2015

R 217 I am single...proud of it

by Anonymousreply 21903/11/2015

i am straight and i am friend with people who have different sexual orientation , i am open-minded....

by Anonymousreply 22003/11/2015

Tell us about your sex life. How often do you have sex

by Anonymousreply 22103/11/2015

r 221 you write as a teenager because you are a teenager... so you must shup up

by Anonymousreply 22203/11/2015

Honey, this is not the CVBN on Life thread.

Swim away, little stinkfish.

by Anonymousreply 22303/11/2015

r 223 thanks a lot. The problems are some teenagers who cannot think critically the problem of some marriages of conveniences can take different forms. we are here to determine in what kind of marriage, HJ lives

by Anonymousreply 22403/11/2015

I don't want Hugh Jackman to be gay or bi, as he is an insufferable douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 22503/11/2015

why do you think that HJ is an insufferable douchebag ? can you develop your point of view ?

by Anonymousreply 22603/11/2015

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 22703/11/2015

r 227 if you are really a traumatised person or a real teenager who mocks at the others, what are you looking fo on this blog ?

by Anonymousreply 22803/11/2015

by Anonymousreply 22903/11/2015

i suppose that teenagers are not accepted on this blog. why does the web site forbid the access to teenagers because they are nuisance ?

by Anonymousreply 23003/11/2015

by Anonymousreply 23103/11/2015

why does thewebsite not forbid the access to teenagers because they are nuisance.

by Anonymousreply 23203/11/2015

cvbn, are you concerned about the true nature of any other celebrity's relationship, or is this just a Jackman thing for you?

by Anonymousreply 23303/11/2015

All Jackman threads have been invaded by a French version of D@vida R0chelle. I guess it's time to avoid all mentions of HJ from now on.

by Anonymousreply 23403/11/2015

R 234 You are a teenager but i am not

by Anonymousreply 23503/11/2015

r 234 you dont't give post with a name . are you a coward ?

by Anonymousreply 23603/11/2015

r236 Cvbn, honey do you need someone to bang you.Come here honey.Even though I am gay I can stay erect to bang you but before that get the fuck out of this site you fucking bitch.You should be banished and stoned to death you cunt. You mentally retarded bitch, I am gonna slit your pussy and fill it up with cockroaches and watch you cry.You dumb pussy. Get the hell out of here. And I am older than you , not a teen

by Anonymousreply 23703/11/2015

by Anonymousreply 23803/11/2015

R237...do you specialize in saying gross things? That's pretty gross and you should be kind of embarrassed, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 23903/11/2015

r 237 i am forty you are reacting as an intellectual teenager false john palermo i studied psychology so i can analyse a person's way of writing and saying

by Anonymousreply 24003/11/2015

You are a fucking TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 24103/11/2015

Gurls, Gurls!!!! get yourselves under control

by Anonymousreply 24203/11/2015

r 241 teenagers must be forbidden, banned from data lounge because they are too young thanks a lot r242 I am both an advertiser and a recruiter. i prevent myself from insulting the others see the site of the company i have founded ECONNEXBIOCITY i am a "self-made" woman

by Anonymousreply 24303/11/2015

Ummm...in his closeted mind (allegedly) he isn't gay. I wish they'd ask him " are you bi? Have you ever had any sexual relations of any kind with a man?"

by Anonymousreply 24403/11/2015

He did pretty much did, R244, in the September 16, 2003 issue of The Advocate. Though not answering those exact questions, this was actually in answer to whether or not he'd been hit on by men, and he said "Yeah. I've never done anything, and I've never felt like I've wanted to. So it's all good."

by Anonymousreply 24503/11/2015

So in love!

R245 He's so full of shit. And he's not bi.

by Anonymousreply 24605/23/2015

He looks like in need of a hit. He should work with me

by Anonymousreply 24705/23/2015

I went and saw him in The River on Broadway, back in November, and he was great.

Something thrilling happened when he came out to do the final bows. I was sitting in the front row (river bank seats?), and when he got to my side, he locked eyes with me for the entire length of both bows, never once breaking eye contact. His face was probably 2 feet from mine. I could have (should have) leaned forward and kissed him right on his mouth hole.

I went back to my hotel and cried into my pillow for the love could have been.

by Anonymousreply 24805/24/2015

He is the most narcissist celeb I have seen. His Instagram is a testimony to that. Oh My Gosh!

by Anonymousreply 24905/24/2015

Great story R248! God, talk about missed opportunities!!

by Anonymousreply 25005/24/2015

R246: John Palermo

by Anonymousreply 25105/24/2015

Yeah, those gay rumors sure have cost him a lot of roles, haven't they.

by Anonymousreply 25205/24/2015

Poor gay OP. Wishing that Hugh Jackman was gay again.

Hugh Jackman does his job and doesn't bother anyone. He is not a tabloid fixture, he does not get drunk and then drive up an off-ramp while driving on a freeway and I bet he can do kind and charitable things without always announcing it to the press as is the case with Taylor Swift.

Hugh Jackman is a handsome, likeable and talented actor and comes across as a nice, gracious individual.

Sorry OP, but Hugh Jackman is not gay.

If you are truly fantasizing about having sex with a rugged, muscular, manly Australian guy it seems that Russell Crowe is willing to do just about anything reignite his once-hot career.

Maybe he'd be willing to get into a "finally-out-of-the-closet-gay-scandal" with you. Something to think about.

by Anonymousreply 25305/24/2015

Hi Deb!

by Anonymousreply 25405/24/2015

[quote]Poor gay OP. Wishing that Hugh Jackman was gay again.

Poor retarded R253, yelling at somebody who started a thread TWO YEARS AGO! He's long gone. Get over yourself you bigoted kunt.

by Anonymousreply 25505/24/2015

Total loser thinks he can control everything people think about him. Clearly mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 25605/25/2015

He's not gay and he makes sweet love to his beautiful wife once every 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 25705/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.