Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I am SICK AND TIRED of getting emails from people's iPhones with sideways photos attached

If you really expect me to look at and comment on your fucking photos, please take the time and effort to ROTATE them before you send them to me so they are facing in the proper direction. I don't have an iPhone or a tablet, and I am not about to pick up and turn my laptop sideways.

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2013

MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 106/30/2013

File under: First World Problems

by Anonymousreply 206/30/2013

Just slide your fat ass 90-degrees to the left or right; roll that swivel chair about 30" up the wall and have a look.

For fuck's sake, can you not comprehend an image when it's oriented 90-degrees sideways?

by Anonymousreply 306/30/2013

What R2 said. I bet OP is a white New Yorker.

by Anonymousreply 406/30/2013

[quote]I don't have an iPhone or a tablet

Well then shut the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 506/30/2013

"I don't have an iPhone or a tablet, and I am not about to pick up and turn my laptop sideways."

Are you serious? Are you really this stupid? Simply click on the attachment icon, it will open the attachment. The attachment will then open up in it's normal orientation!

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2013

What kind of freak defends photos sent with the wrong orientation?

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2013

What kind of freak blames the iPhone user- who doesn't have the option to rotate the picture in emails- instead of sucking it up and doing it yourself without complaining?

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2013

Please. The most basic laptops have an edit function for photos. You just click the arrows until the photo is in the correct orientation.

You have to be a real asshole not to be able to change the orientation of a sent photo. I could do that on my first 500MB computer

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2013

Oh please R4. If he was a white New Yorker he would have an iPhone/iPad.

I think the OP is a troll trying to imitate a flyover type.

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.