Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So Tom Cruise has been single for a while now

Does this mean the negotiations with a potential gf/wife aren't going so well?

by Anonymousreply 1707/03/2013

What are you suggesting, OP? Speak slowly and into the microphone and repeat your name and address twice.

by Anonymousreply 106/30/2013

I would imagine the wife search has totally stopped at this point, at least among the non Scienos. Too much about him has come out. What normal woman would ever want to be arround that much crazy?

by Anonymousreply 206/30/2013

He's been busy with his lucrative side business, teaching wannabe TV game show hosts 10 different ways to smile very creepily.

by Anonymousreply 306/30/2013

He just hasn't found the right woman yet.

by Anonymousreply 406/30/2013

Maybe "they" want the public to get used to him being single, so as to avoid any future embarrassment. These bearding exploits are simply too risky, although a poster here mentioned that a possible pairing with soap actress and fellow-Scieno Michelle Stafford was in the works.

by Anonymousreply 506/30/2013

Two words: Top 5!

by Anonymousreply 606/30/2013

OP, When is TC next flick coming out? Bet a new "love of his life" will then be on display.

Scieno Michelle Stafford comes ready-made with an adopted kid (no other Dad) and wants to ramp up her acting career. I see a love match made over the cancer causing E-meters.

by Anonymousreply 706/30/2013

Didn't Scarlet Johannson say the Scientologists tried to recruit her to be Tom's girlfriend? It was a really creepy story IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 806/30/2013

R8, The flak over the ScarJo and NB disasters, not to say the Katie Holmes carnival, is why some predict TC will go Scieno for his next BFF.

by Anonymousreply 906/30/2013

He needs to go older for his next gf, too, so he can preserve what little is left of his female fan base. Michelle Stafford sounds a bit unhinged in the celebrity Scientology blog. Maybe Miscavage can dangle an OT VIII in front of her as an enticement.

by Anonymousreply 1006/30/2013

R10, Will the self-hating Stafford keep ". . refusing to date any men and stop her discrete lesbian affairs?" Will TC risk that paps will out her? Popcorn is awaiting.

by Anonymousreply 1106/30/2013

And what kind of pre-nup would wife #4 have to sign?

by Anonymousreply 1206/30/2013

I can't imagine him getting married again. It's played out.

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2013

I think Katie's surprise divorce really hurt his ego, and he won't risk losing control in that way again. So, no more starlets!

I predict that he'll either marry a Scieno slavey whose family is being held hostage by the cult, or appear with a surrogate baby. Seriously, a motherless baby would give him complete control over someone, something he seems to want. And he could play the Noble Single Dad in public, and tell his ex-wives to fuck off, they can't interfere with this kid.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2013

As same-sex history happens fast beyond the deep seclusion of his mansions, TC and his people are no doubt having ongoing meetings with a view to strategy for his next relationship-project.

Richer than God (if not Xenu), and about 60% through his earthly span (also to him irrelevant), sanity might (still) suggest to TC: this is all preposterous - every last bit of it. I have no realistic link to the people I want to see my films. They simply don't believe me.

Admitting sanity would though be dangerous on every level. TC could join history, make history, by Coming Clean, and pigs might fly. Voluntary insanity is the MO, and it can't end well.

by Anonymousreply 1507/01/2013

wonder what he does to get off these days...

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2013

They're probably looking for someone who is very photogenic and very stupid. They don't want another Katie type surprise divorce. She must have really gotten a lot of dirt on him to get such a quickie divorce. That was the fastest surprise split in the history of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1707/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!