Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Elizabeth Whitehead, New Jersey Mom, Gives Birth On Front Lawn, Didn't Know She Was Pregnant

Whitehead, who has a nine-month-old boy, thought she had a stomach ailment. She told EMTs she had tested negative for pregnancy twice, according to Patch.

One surprised neighbor, Pat Faraldo, told NBC, "Can't say that I noticed that she was pregnant. She carries well."

by Anonymousreply 2406/29/2013

No way did she not know. A 21 year old woman whose period stops for 6 months knows something's up.

by Anonymousreply 106/28/2013

Does that qualify her be the next real Housewife? Has she said anything about Teresa>

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2013

She must be a heifer. Maybe she was grazing?

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2013

Can you imagine what would have happened if only she had put up a clothesline in the front lawn?

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2013

I have never understood how a woman cannot know that she is pregnant. She stops getting her period, she's sick as a dog in the morning and her stomach keeps growing and growing. How can any woman be that clueless?

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2013

What about the kicking and the baby turning? If you didn't know you were pregnant, wouldn't that stuff send you to the doctor?

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2013

It's an old ER truism that if you get a young girl delivering without knowing she's pregnant, it's because she's a victim of incest. If a kid is trapped and facing something that horrific, she goes into massive denial.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2013

I'll never know because I'm not a woman, but I have to believe in the third trimester the woman can feel the baby squirming inside. What did she think it was, gas?

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2013

"She stops getting her period, she's sick as a dog in the morning and her stomach keeps growing and growing"

Some women have irregular periods and many pregnant women do not get morning sickness.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2013

Many pregnant women continue to menstruate. It's generally a somewhat reduced flow, but there's also the fact that she just had a baby and immediately got pregnant. Her body would not have had a chance to return to normal.

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2013

What a whore.

Twenty-one with a nine-month-old, who got knocked up six months after giving birth.

She must be an old man's concubine or something.

by Anonymousreply 1106/28/2013

R8, there wasn't a third trimester. The child was three months premature.

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2013

Any relation to Mary Beth Whitehead?

by Anonymousreply 1306/28/2013

How out of touch with your body do you have to be to end up like that?

by Anonymousreply 1406/28/2013

Well, the baby was three months premature, so there was no trimester.

She says she had two pregnancy tests that were negative, and a neighbor said that she didn't appear pregnant.

Any other value-judgments from you hypocritical queens?

by Anonymousreply 1506/28/2013

I'm an ER nurse too. Women know. They just don't acknowledge it. If you question her more closely you'll find she did change her behavior early in her pregnancy. Either she will have stopped smoking or using or will have stopped socializing so no one notices or avoid mirrors or physical activities where it is noticeable.

There's always a clue when you did deeper in the story.

by Anonymousreply 1606/28/2013

Already a mother by the age of 21? That says a lot itself doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1706/28/2013

What does it say, R17? That she lost her virginity before she was 21? How old were you when you lost your virginity?

by Anonymousreply 1806/29/2013

Why so defensive, R18? She obviously didn't know much about her body, or birth control.

by Anonymousreply 1906/29/2013

I'm not defensive, but I don't understand the inference that some character deficiency caused her to give birth at 21.

by Anonymousreply 2006/29/2013

We totally understand her situation.

by Anonymousreply 2106/29/2013

Twenty-one is way too young to have a child. Most people haven't even graduated college by that age. I don't know many women who are responsible and mature enough to have kids at that age. And judging from the fact that she was too clueless to realize a living being was inside of her, she's not of the exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 2206/29/2013

'What a whore' - she's 21 and she's had sex at least twice. Doesn't sound too shocking to me.

by Anonymousreply 2306/29/2013

Was she a great big fat person?

by Anonymousreply 2406/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.