Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NY Post Just Asking..

1. WHICH magazine editor partied so hard at a recent bash at a gay Chelsea hot spot that she left via ambulance? . . .

2. WHICH picture-perfect Hollywood pair likes to invite lucky strangers into bed for three-ways and has their assistants outfit their hotel suites with plastic sheets ahead of the encounters? . . .

3. WHICH powerful married businesswoman had a lengthy affair with a well-known hairstylist? . . .

4. WHICH male fashion star is rumored to have been caught sleeping with an underage man? . . .

5. WHICH powerful mogul is spending his summer ordering his minions to procure beautiful women he has never met to decorate his yacht in the Mediterranean?

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2013

1. I know it isn't Anna Wintour, but I so want it to be.

2. Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane?

by Anonymousreply 106/28/2013

[quote]WHICH picture-perfect Hollywood pair likes to invite lucky strangers into bed for three-ways and has their assistants outfit their hotel suites with plastic sheets ahead of the encounters? . . .

Jennifer Aniston (star of Picture Perfect) and Justin Theroux.

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2013

Or Kevin Bacon (star of Picture Perfect) and Kyra Sedgwick.

Or Jay Mohr (star of Picture Perfect) and Nikki Cox.

Or, HAH!, Olympia Dukakis (star of Picture Perfect) and Louis Zorich.

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2013

1. Tina Brown? Her "magazine" is not on the street though.

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2013

Oh, sure. A celeb couple has their assistants place plastic sheets on their bed...yeah, that secret wouldn't get right out.

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2013

3. Sherry Lansing and Sally Hershberger

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2013

4. A better question is which male fashion star HASN'T been rumored to have been caught sleeping with an underage man?

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2013

I'm thinking Brangelina for number 2 - I recall a poster saying this in one of the gossip threads.

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2013

No. 5 is standard operating procedure for any business mogul with a yacht. Gee, how scandalous.

This list is bullshit. And why would the celebrity couple give a shit (no pun intended) if their hotel sheets get soiled? No one likes fucking on plastic sheets.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2013

Kevin Bacon? Sure, as long as the third is a guy.

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2013

# 4 is Thom Browne

by Anonymousreply 1106/28/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.