Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

There couldn't be another person just like Kim Kardashian

I have never understood her fame. She's not pretty, not talented, not anything. Yet she gets a hit tv series and even after it is found out that she faked her marriage, people still like her. Now she's whoring her own baby...jesus...her own baby! Can someone be as disgusting as she is. I have a hard time believing there can be anything lower than her.

by Anonymousreply 4306/28/2013

You're pissing on her, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 106/28/2013

[quote]Now she's whoring her own baby...jesus...her own baby!

Not exactly the first... baby magazine deals have been the thing for a while. Mostly D listers do it so she's right at home. I bet/hope Kanye is annoyed at her.

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2013

She is a vile cunt. There was a backlash after it became obvious that her marriage was fraudulent (LOVED watching Wendy Williams talk smack about her during that period) but yea...suddenly she seems to have been forgiven. Wendy's back to talking about this whore's show as if she watches & enjoys it. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2013

WARNING: My DNA is trademarked and protected. I do have a price, however. But it must be North of Kanye's.

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2013

How are you OP? Don't worry about Kim K. No one likes her. But there are others like her I think.

Babies are innocent right?

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2013

There always have been, are now and always will be lots and lots of people like her. You're not looking hard enough, chances are pretty good you work with a few.

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2013

How quickly you've forgotten me.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2013

R2 don't forget the pregnant Transman who did this with his/her baby.

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2013

The fact that she's talentless and uninteresting, yet incredibly famous is exactly the reason why she is so popular (if that is the right word).

There are so many young, narcissistic and entitled people nowadays who think they deserve to be rich and famous, even though they are perfectly avarage in every way.

They look at Kim Kardashian and see themselves: if she deserves to become famous than so do I and if she is special than so am I. People with real talent, meanwhile, are too intimidating and demotivating for these narcissists, they shatter the illusion that people like Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, etc. keep alive.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2013

Kris Jenner has put out several like her

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2013

OP: Kim is pretty. To say otherwise is silly.

by Anonymousreply 1106/28/2013

Kim was attractive prior to whatever the f**k it she has done to her face since.Either way,it still doesn't take away the fact that she is a fame whore with zero talent and brains.

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2013

Bitch looks like a pufferfish.

by Anonymousreply 1306/28/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1406/28/2013

People keep talking about "Why is this person famous or that person famous? It never used to be like that."

Know why? The internet. A global audience.

by Anonymousreply 1506/28/2013

R9, wins! Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 1606/28/2013

Please show me evidence of this biatch actually engaging in an "intellectual" conversation or anything actually purporting to such (having her sister smell her vaginal odor doesn't count).Also,the their so-called 'reality' show is a premeditated f*****g joke!

by Anonymousreply 1706/28/2013

Op brings up interesting points. After everything this shady family did including sex tapes, fake marriages, whoring out their relationships to the public. Why are they still popular? Where is the media backlash? Their still opening up stores getting their own talk shows, getting millions for baby pictures and they seem like teflon. No matter how vile they are, they are still rewarded for their behaviour. We elevate trash to the highest levels. Our civilization deserves to decline.

by Anonymousreply 1806/28/2013

She is rich and famous for nothing. There are tons of people who want nothing more than to be rich and famous but have zero talent. They look up to her and her family because they want the same thing. The if she can do it, so can I syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 1906/28/2013

The Kardashian-Jenners---with an Olympic champion; a divorcee; a merged "yours, mine, and ours" family; different ethnicities; good looks enhanced (or not) by plastic surgery; and successful entrepreneurship and self-promotion---ARE America.

More might be the pity, but that's the way it is now.

by Anonymousreply 2006/28/2013

Why has their pimp mother Kris been given a talk show? What are her credentials to host a talk show? She has done nothing but pimp her talent-free family.

I blame the the TV executives for pushing this low rent illiterate trash on the general public. Reality shows are ruining TV.

Are people's lives so incredibly dull that the Kardashian's superficial lives truly entertain them?

I've never seen any of their TV shows, but I imagine all they do is shop for designer clothes and sit around talking about themselves, who cares about that bullshit. That is not enough for me to care about them.

The TV execs have perpetuated the myth that all famous, or wealthy ,people are interesting, they are not. This family's s original claim to fame was Kim's late father's association with OJ Simpson. Beyond that, who cares. So Kim is pretty, that's enough to warrant a few TV shows?

There is absolutely NOTHING endearing or interesting about the Kardashians. The all sound mildly retarded, especially the really short one with the sleazy boyfriend, Khortney? When the three eldest daughters appear on talk shows, yapping away and talking over each other, they come across as dizzy airhead teenagers and just as uninteresting.

Why would anyone with any level of intelligence waste time watching any TV show which focuses on such uninteresting ignorant people? Life is too short to waste on such a frivolous dull family's vacuous lives.

by Anonymousreply 2106/28/2013

I'm like, literally offended by that R21? Like...literally?

by Anonymousreply 2206/28/2013

Thats why Ryan Seacrest and Andy Cohen deserves to die. They are two of the main ones saturating our culture with their trash shows. Two useless losers who made it to the top producing shit for the masses.

by Anonymousreply 2306/28/2013

"The Kardashian-Jenners---with an Olympic champion; a divorcee; a merged "yours, mine, and ours" family; different ethnicities; good looks enhanced (or not) by plastic surgery; and successful entrepreneurship and self-promotion---ARE America."

And WHY is this so, because the general; public are a bunch of morons who keep buying into this hype? Why have talent free individuals, aspiring for wealthy and fame, become the new American Dream?

Because once this asshole family has set a bar for this sort of bullshit and they are no longer camera worthy or interesting enough for the intellectually challenged viewers who watch this tripe, you know another brain dead bunch of useless idiots will replace them.

The cable paying viewing public needs to boycott reality TV, this genre is a complete waste of airtime. Unfortunately, nearly every TV station now has at least one or two 'reality' TV shows, which is utterly ridiculous, even the Animal Planet has reality shows!

by Anonymousreply 2406/28/2013

I used to think this whole famous for nothing trend was particular to this (my own) generation.

But then I heard Howard Stern interview Joan Rivers just a couple of months back, and she said back in her day the Gabor sisters had the same thing going on.

I guess they didn't start out acting? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 2506/28/2013

"I have never understood her fame"

Sex tape. Important to point this out often. She is famous because of a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 2606/28/2013

[quote]The Kardashian-Jenners---with an Olympic champion; a divorcee; a merged "yours, mine, and ours" family; different ethnicities; good looks enhanced (or not) by plastic surgery; and successful entrepreneurship and self-promotion---ARE America.

Shorter: Gypsies and MTF get together to bilk dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 2706/28/2013

Plus, ALL kinds of Reality TV are much cheaper to produce than any seriously-scripted show.

by Anonymousreply 2806/28/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2906/28/2013

American sheep like to rubberneck and watch train wrecks waiting to happen. The fucking media is just catering to them. Kardashian is just this year's Paris Hilton. I make it a point not to look at or listen to anything about this fame whore. This thread not withstanding.

by Anonymousreply 3006/28/2013

I think more people love to hate her than actually love her. It's like Howard Stern years ago. They polled tons of people who claimed to hate him, but still listened to see what he said next that they could bitch about.

by Anonymousreply 3106/28/2013

I ramped up the famewhoring thing about a million percent. Plus I whored out my baby too. Remember Baby Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 3206/28/2013

People are interested in what stupid thing Kim Kardashian is going to do or say next.

But a lot of young girls admire the so-called beauty and style of the the 3 Kardashian sisters and watch their hair styles, clothing, nails, handbags, shoes - and also admire and covet their jet-setter lifestyle of constantly flying all over and to vacation spots.

by Anonymousreply 3306/28/2013

I agree with those who say a lot of it has to do with the fact that they're neither supermodels nor rocket scientists, so their level of fame is attainable.

by Anonymousreply 3406/28/2013

I hope Kim does not pass on her terrible affliction to the baby of putting the word 'like' in every sentence which makes her sound like a complete dimwit.

I wish Kim's mother, Kris, would try to break Kim away from that habit.

by Anonymousreply 3506/28/2013

And that "vocal fry"

by Anonymousreply 3606/28/2013

[quote]I wish Kim's mother, Kris, would try to break Kim away from that habit

How much could I make if I do?

by Anonymousreply 3706/28/2013

I think R33 is right; Kim Kardashian's best days may be behind (what teenager girl cares about a fat lady with a baby?), but I think teenager girls like that "mall culture" that surrounds the Kardashians. You know, you just standing around trying to look as good as possible, you don't have to work for anything and someone else pays the bills for your expensive shoes, cell service and lattes.

Granted, I'm sure Kim works harder than we think (the girl does have hustle), but she projects the image that she doesn't really do anything other than hang out with rap stars and basketball players and endlessly bicker with her sisters (who seem equally stunted). Even if Kim goes the way of Paula Deen, there WILL be another one like her because that's what teenagers respond to (and they are the ones with all the $$)

by Anonymousreply 3806/28/2013

To suggest that there hasn't been celebrity for no reason for centuries is absurd, what would you call royalty, peerage, society pages, etc?

And no Kim has no talent etc., but c'mon she's a very beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 3906/28/2013

At least I had a famous father.

by Anonymousreply 4006/28/2013

r39 beautiful? She looks like an ant with that plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 4106/28/2013

Op, you're wrong. People DID hate her. The hate had been brewing for years. After the marriage stunt, she was irredeemable. Famous for a sex tape, famous for being famous, then famous for a sham marriage.

.....Then, she started dating Kanye West. Hate for her continued, less vocally, but she was still hated. When she got pregnant it unexpectedly stopped people from hating her anymore.

I mean, if Kanye West likes this cesspool of vapid, nagging, nothingness, shouldn't we all?

by Anonymousreply 4206/28/2013

[quote]When she got pregnant it unexpectedly stopped people from hating her anymore.

No, everyone I know hated during her pregnancy too because being the spoiled egotist that she is, she made no bones about the fact she HATED being pregnant. Walking around looking like a fool, refusing to dress appropriately for her condition and spandexed herself a Preemie

by Anonymousreply 4306/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.