Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Oprah Apology Interview - Paula Dean

I know they're good friends - Paula used to appear on O's show all the time. Then O visited Paula at her beautiful home in Savannah, for " Next Chapter". Can a hard hitting interview ( a la Lance Armstrong) be far behind ? Oprah's gotta save Dean's empire, before it all goes away.

by Veronica Leereply 2006/28/2013

by Veronica Leereply 106/27/2013

Sorry - Deen. Damn I Pad

by Veronica Leereply 206/27/2013

Oprah's gotta save her own empire.

(Wendy Williams dismissed the idea of Paula Deen on "Next Chapter", asking what could Paula possibly say for an hour that would make this better for anyone concerned?)

So it is likely to happen.

by Veronica Leereply 306/27/2013

They will both cry (forced of course). Paula will apologize a lot. They will giggle a little between sniffles. Then cry some more. Paula will lie about never using the N word Paula will introduce her new sugar free butter recipes. Then they will hug after Oprah accepts Paula's apology. Then Paula will light up a cigarette- she is smoker ya know.

by Veronica Leereply 406/28/2013

Oprah just saved Viki Lord's behind - why would she care to save Paula's fat ass?

by Veronica Leereply 506/28/2013

You just know Paula is putting all the black jelly beans back in the display jar ahead of Oprah's arrival.

by Veronica Leereply 606/28/2013

Oprah saves ass for a living. Confess.

You are gonna die anyway. Paula looks like there is not enough bourbon or butter to comfort her.

Hard times come again no more.

by Veronica Leereply 706/28/2013

Too late.

After that meltdown with Matt Lauer, Paula is OVAH.

by Veronica Leereply 806/28/2013

The more Paula talks, the worse she seems.

by Veronica Leereply 906/28/2013

"Oprah, if I am not licking on sticks of butter, my Tourette's is very, very dark."

by Veronica Leereply 1006/28/2013

Interesting, the big O has made no comment yet - that tells me interview is upcoming. If she wasn't going to interview her, she would have twatted yea, or nay.

by Veronica Leereply 1106/28/2013

Will she make Oprah dress as a maid?

by Veronica Leereply 1206/28/2013

Oprah wouldn't take this interview. The reason why is that an interview has already been done (on Today)

Oprah does not do sloppy seconds.

It is either first get for her, or no get at all.

by Veronica Leereply 1306/28/2013

Or, O is not happy about the revelations, and feels betrayed. They were really chummy, I understand. And remember what the great MA always says.(Angelou). If anyone speaks that way, push them out the door, and say 'Not in my house. Oh no you won't. Not here'. I'm sure O has consulted with MA about this whole situation.

by Veronica Leereply 1406/28/2013

My favourite post-collapse interview was when that KONY 2012 was on after he went batshit.

by Veronica Leereply 1506/28/2013

Does O use PD Cookware?

by Veronica Leereply 1606/28/2013

Paula is such a sociopath it's difficult to watch her. The fake accent (whah don't her sons talk lock thay-at?). In fact everything about her is fake. You can tell underneath all the corpone is a carnivorous business shark.

If O has her on it will be just for her own enjoyment, watching the racist fight for her life and "cry" without tears.

by Veronica Leereply 1706/28/2013

No she just eats all of her fattening recipes-and lots of it.

by Veronica Leereply 1806/28/2013

Paula will tell the audience, "I've watched Oprah for the last 25 years and have always loved her. It never mattered whether she was colored or not."

by Veronica Leereply 1906/28/2013

I heard she she did her previous interview with Oprah and Gail in her 'guest house'-pretty telling

by Veronica Leereply 2006/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!