Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alec Baldwin slings the homophobic insults again

These words sure come easy to him.

"I'd put my foot up your fucking ass, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

by Anonymousreply 27707/03/2013

Kim Basinger dated Jodie Foster. What are the odds they had an open-marriage, at least for the same sex? (a lot of Hollywood marriages are like this)

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

You can take the mook out of Lawn Gisland but you can't etc.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

What do you expect from an asshole who called his own daughter a pig?

His wife is as classless as him - apparently she was tweeting during A FUNERAL!

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

He used the n word too, the f word, etc, & he's trying to make his daughter a model/actress star.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

Trashy Lawn Guyland shithead.

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

He's insufferable and so is his wife.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

He's an arrogant douche. And his wife really has no class.

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2013

He just sounds macho. He loves the gays

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013

I love that she denied she even had a phone at the funeral when the Daily Mail ran a picture of her talking on it.

[quote]Sources close to Hilaria insist to Mail Online that the couple left the ceremony early through a side exit because Hilaria was feeling 'faint' in the heat and she tweeted from her car on the way home. It's unclear exactly how long they stayed.

Those Rachael Ray smoothie recipes won't retweet themselves, you know.

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2013

He's been acting like a crazy asshole for many years. He seems to have no self-control whatsoever. His temper is terrifying. The Daily Mail should sue his ass just for the fun of it ( they have a lot more money than he does). It would be an ongoing story that practically writes itself!

What kind of douchebag texts at a funeral? That reporter wouldn't have printed the story if it couldn't be substantiated with the time stamps on her tweets (and the timeline fit).

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2013

He's going through "The Change". Menopause is a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1206/27/2013

He's making Daniel look like the stable one in that family

by Anonymousreply 1306/27/2013

Hilaria? LOL

by Anonymousreply 1406/27/2013

He's been going through menopause since he was in his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 1506/27/2013

And, Baldwin looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 1606/27/2013

I used to like him on 30 Rock but now I see he is just a homophobic, racist prick.

by Anonymousreply 1706/27/2013

I can't wait for the meltdown once his marriage breaks up.

by Anonymousreply 1806/27/2013

[r15]: it's a long, arduous journey towards cronehood. By the looks of him, he's just about there.

by Anonymousreply 1906/27/2013

How does anyone so nasty, so evil get work all the time?

by Anonymousreply 2006/27/2013

He's starting to look like Dustin Hoffman

by Anonymousreply 2106/27/2013

Didn't he do this before with the homophobic insults in a coffee shop or something?

By the way that man is flaming. When ever I see one of his commercials my gaydar goes off. His body language is very effeminat e. Is that the real Alec Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 2206/28/2013

r20: I don't think he's that difficult to work with, don't believe there are tons of negative work-related stories out there?

by Anonymousreply 2306/28/2013

R22 No, that's your ignorance talking. Gay people are instilled with the idea that gay = bad therefore anything bad is gay and nobody is going to convince them otherwise. They will die stupid. Whenever stuff like this pops up we always hear a chorus of people saying the person is closeted. We never here people correctly linking heterosexuality and anti-gay bigotry. They don't do that because their family is straight and they have a loyality to their family not gay strangers and not their own gay selves.

It would be easier to count heterosexual males who have not used derogatory language about gay people PUBLICLY. At the very least heterosexual males have a "it's not our thing" attitude toward homosexuality and at most full hatred. There is a pervasive negative atmosphere heterosexuals create around homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 2406/28/2013

Alec Baldwin, who once had a feud with Page Six -- we made up -- is now at war with Mike Walker of the National Enquirer. The day before he co-hosted the Oscars, Baldwin -- angry at Walker for reporting he'd screamed at Tina Fey on the set of "30 Rock" -- told the Times of London the veteran columnist was a "whore" and a "queen." Walker vents in this week's Enquirer: "Here's my headline: 'Alec Baldwin -- Raging Closet HOMOPHOBE!'

by Anonymousreply 2606/28/2013

Didn`t Alec allegedly out that guy from `TMZ` several years ago

by Anonymousreply 2706/28/2013

Harvey Levin was already out for years privately. I think he did mention he is gay about a year before Alec said it.

by Anonymousreply 2906/28/2013

[quote]I knew he had done this before. Calling people "queen" is obviously a favorite insult of this closet-case. Tiresome.

Alec Baldwin, who’s never been one to mince words, warned his Twitter followers today that there is an “uptight queen barrista” [sic] working at the Starbucks on Manhattan‘s Upper West Side. The perpetrator’s names is Jay and apparently he’s got an “attitude problem.”

by Anonymousreply 3006/28/2013

If you mean Harvey Levin and his buttboy Max, outing is scarcely necessary.

by Anonymousreply 3106/28/2013

Are you fucking kidding r25?

classless doesn't begin to describe it.

by Anonymousreply 3206/28/2013

R25 , It is not illegal to text at a funeral. One goes to a funeral to pay ones respect. It is not respectful to text at a funeral.

by Anonymousreply 3306/28/2013

[quote]Is it illegal to text at A FUNERAL!?

No one said it was. They suggested it was in bad taste, and it absolutely is.

[quote]The person's dead, I don't think they'd mind.

Funerals are not for dead people but for their close survivors. And I am sure the close survivors [italic]do[/italic] mind.

by Anonymousreply 3406/28/2013

Alec Baldwin gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 3506/28/2013

I don't think he's a homophobe. On this board, men routinely refer to women as "bitches" and "cunts", etc. Does that automatically make them misogynists? You tell me.

by Anonymousreply 3706/28/2013

r38: nice try at pretending homophobia is worse or any different than misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 3906/28/2013

I don't think he is a homophobe. THAT'S not the problem. Alec is comfortable with his "daddy bear" status. I would SO bet that he has had gay sex somewhere along the way, too. He was a bartender at Studio 54, after all. If he hasn't had a cock in his mouth, some man has had his. No, he is no homophobe.

What he IS is a rageaholic when it comes to the media. He gets so angry with reporters and the paparazzi and anyone who remotely either misquotes him or says something untrue. Which is the bain of being a celebrity. But, for some reason, he can't deal. He goes off. And he then uses the homophobic SLURS and whatever else comes to mind. But as per the literal definition of homophobia, he is not one. Of course, that is probably splitting hairs and sort of putting him in Paula Deen territory!

by Anonymousreply 4006/28/2013

R40 has Baldin's "act" down. If you don't really want to be famous, Alec, then GO AWAY and we won't bother you. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. (Eating cake being the operative phrase with Alexa Baldwin.)

by Anonymousreply 4106/28/2013

When he first came on the scene in Beetlejuice, he seemed like a thinking man's hunk. Now he's devolved into just another macho pig.

by Anonymousreply 4206/28/2013

Tweeting at a funeral. Do things have to be illegal to be wrong?

Think about it...

His tweets read like many posts out here. Raging and defensive, with meaningless threats. Shouting into space. A waste of human energy, but sometimes gratifying.

Don't marry him though and check yourself. Such ugliness - the world is in flames.

by Anonymousreply 4406/28/2013

Most people on here screaming about people being homophobic for using slurs are the same people who use the most hateful terms to describe others. You have no standing to criticize others.

by Anonymousreply 4606/28/2013

Is r45 Alex? Er Alec?

by Anonymousreply 4706/28/2013

Interesting in light of Paula Deen using the N word and being called racist and Alec using the Q word yet I don't think he is a homophobe at all.

by Anonymousreply 4806/28/2013

[quote]How does anyone so nasty, so evil get work all the time?

Cuz people like Tina Fey hire his talentless ass. Tina Fey would not hire a woman who acted the same way!

by Anonymousreply 4906/28/2013

Usually DLers love their Alec Baldwin. This remark is tame, especially on a board where people pride themselves on being thick-skinned.

by Anonymousreply 5006/28/2013

It's part of a pattern, he's made other homophobic comments, and I also remember him shrugging off Tracy Morgan's homophobic rant. He said "Oh that Tracy!" like it was cute. Hours later he'd reconsidered and tweeted that of course he wasn't excusing what Tracy said. Oh yes he was. I don't know if you can call him homophobic or not because he is a liberal and has said pro-gay things. I think he thinks homophobic jokes are funny though, that's what he needs to learn isn't going to be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 5106/28/2013

[quote]Are you fucking kidding [R25]? Classless doesn't begin to describe it.

Yes, I was kidding because of R4's overly dramatic "A FUNERAL!", as if his wife had gotten up and given the corpse a blowjob. And sorry, I don't consider "I'd put my foot up your fucking ass, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much." homophobic at all. Maybe it's a Long Island thing because I've used, and heard that expression all my life. I have always taken it as if someone shoved their foot up your ass it's going to hurt, really, really bad, but knowing "you", you'd enjoy it. I'm going to inflict pain on you, but why bother if you'd enjoy it, get it? Not everything anal related has to do with your sex life.

by Anonymousreply 5206/28/2013

R53 is going to strain a muscle with that reach.

by Anonymousreply 5306/28/2013

I wonder which one of the Baldwin boys has gotten his dick sucked by a dude. Billy or Stephen seem the likeliest candidates.

by Anonymousreply 5406/28/2013

Smart of Hilarious to get pregnant! She will always have a money tree to pick!

by Anonymousreply 5506/28/2013

I used to be a fan of Alec, but his lack of control really turns me off. He is more preoccupied with what the press is saying about him and he stupidly feeds into it. They know how to push his buttons and get a reaction. You would think that someone would get it by now. Also, why would someone give a shit what his wife was doing at a funeral? She's not a celebrity and means nothing to anyone but Alec. Me thinks he is a control freak and when he can't control a situation, he loses his sensibility.

My new celebrity heroes are SJP & her husband. They have a true understanding of how to conduct their private lives and not subject the rest of us to it. No social media at all. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 5606/28/2013

Send Alec and his charming wife off to sea with Paula Deen in a beautiful pea green boat. No more work for them ever!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5706/28/2013

And they say I'm a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 5806/28/2013

[quote]R53 is going to strain a muscle with that reach.

Nope, it's the truth. If he had said "I'm going to stomp on your foot, but you'd probably enjoy it", it loses kinda something, but the foot fetishers would be up in arms so...

by Anonymousreply 5906/28/2013

Alec Baldwin @ R43.

by Anonymousreply 6006/28/2013

Remember when he went off, very publicly, on that Starbucks barrista, even calling him out by name on his Twitter page and revealing where the guy worked?

THAT'S when my loathing of Alec Baldwin began. I used to love his crazy ass but he's an abusive, classist, homophobic motherfucker who deserves a hard fall to both obscurity and poverty.

by Anonymousreply 6106/28/2013

The original premise was wrong. The wife did NOT tweet during the funeral. Alex was upset by the press again spreading lies as truths. Unfortunately, he overreacted, instead of just identifying lie, he attacked the liar.

by Anonymousreply 6206/28/2013

r57 Mr. SJPee killed two women and never faced consequences or apologized according to their son/brother.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 6306/28/2013

I think the freepers are right to point out that we're hypocrites if we let this slide, after the whole thing with Paula Dean. We need a sincere apology this time, not him laughing it off saying his gay peeps will love him anyway. If he can't operate twitter without spewing homophobia whenever he has a hissy fit, he needs to get off of it permanently.

by Anonymousreply 6406/28/2013

He is outstanding on 30 Rock. I like him and his kooky NYC behavior.

by Anonymousreply 6506/28/2013

R25 = can't read cursive handwriting

by Anonymousreply 6606/28/2013

His wife probably employs a service to tweet for her, like many celebs do. It's about $5K/month. You can tell because it will show the celeb tweeting from Hootsuite instead of "web" or "iPhone" etc. I think most celebs are too dumb to use HootSuite.

by Anonymousreply 6706/28/2013

I agree with R65

by Anonymousreply 6806/28/2013

Why DOES he get a pass of this type of thing when other celebrities are called out and skewered for the same shit?

Seriously, that's a good point a think. Why does he keep getting passes?

by Anonymousreply 6906/28/2013

He's very gay-friendly actually, but he's an asshole in general.

by Anonymousreply 7006/28/2013

How did the daughter ever get over the pig comments?

by Anonymousreply 7106/28/2013

OP in some cases that is true I have met some gay men who wanted an actual foot up their ass, a fist/arm, or multiple fists/arms.

by Anonymousreply 7206/28/2013

Most men have anger management problems so he's in good company.

by Anonymousreply 7306/28/2013

[quote]How did the daughter ever get over the pig comments?

Cash payout.

by Anonymousreply 7406/28/2013

Some of you really need to chill the fuck out. How is what he said homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 7506/28/2013

I don't care how gay-friendly he is. He's an asshole and the gay insults aren't funny or ok to use.

by Anonymousreply 7606/28/2013

How is what he said NOT homophobic? It comes off like a condescending sneer to me.

by Anonymousreply 7806/28/2013

Liking someone putting their foot up your ass is gay, OP?

I don't think so....

by Anonymousreply 7906/28/2013

Exactly, how do you equate liking a foot up your ass as being homophobic or related to being gay at all? Some of you are weird.

by Anonymousreply 8006/28/2013

Anyone who wants to buy r53 or anyone else's tortured explanation for why the "you'd enjoy my foot up your ass" comment wasn't homophobic, still have to explain how Alec calling the guy a "little queen" in his next tweet, doesn't confirm that the whole attack was homophobic. Of course it was, some people just have a twisted agenda that makes them try to deny it. And I'll bet most of the defenders never bothered to click on any of the links, so they don't even know Alec called the guy a "little queen" one tweet later.

Roseanne tried to pull the same thing 15 yrs earlier, "I'm so pro-gay it's ok for me to go on the occasional homophobic rant if someone pisses me off" (not an actual quote.) She did it to a tv critic who panned the last season of her series, the way everyone was, critics and fans alike. So why single one critic out and launch a homophobic attack on him? I never bought that it didn't show she has latent homophobic tendencies, and I feel the same way about Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 8106/28/2013

[quote]How does anyone so nasty, so evil get work all the time?... Cuz people like Tina Fey hire his talentless ass.

Hey hate him all you want, but calling him talentless is false. You must work for The NY Post. He has had great success in Movies with an Oscar nomination, TV with multiple Emmys and Golden Globes and Stage with a Tony nomination. Yes, his last Broadway show wasn't successful, but his other shows have been. He is a multi award winning and nominated actor.

by Anonymousreply 8206/28/2013

And there are many more actors out there with even more kudos, better looking and are decent human beings who can't find work.

Let's boycott this asshole!

by Anonymousreply 8306/28/2013

[quote]Liking someone putting their foot up your ass is gay, OP?

It is when they add "but you would probably enjoy that".

Who cares about this old fuck anyway? Ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

by Anonymousreply 8406/28/2013

OMG, bigoted Irish trash from LI! Quelle surprise!

by Anonymousreply 8506/28/2013

There have always been DL posters who make excuses for Baldwin no matter how badly he behaves. I'm guessing they want to have sex with him and that eclipses their ability to reason.

by Anonymousreply 8606/28/2013

R87, and I would've been one of them...10-15 years ago.

Hate fuck!

by Anonymousreply 8706/28/2013

He's no different than Paula Deen imho, yet Deen gets reviled because she's Southern, Baldwin still gets love from the media and from people here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 8806/28/2013

Fail r89, both have mixed support here.

by Anonymousreply 8906/28/2013

[quote]He's no different than Paula Deen imho, yet Deen gets reviled because she's Southern, Baldwin still gets love from the media and from people here at DL.

When some wedding planner comes forward to claim Alec and his wife wanted black people dressed as slaves for their wedding or employees of Baldwin's come forward to claim discriminatory practices and a hostile work environment, get back to me.

And that isn't me defending Baldwin (because I think he's a jerk), that's me telling you to STFU with the false equivalence.

by Anonymousreply 9006/28/2013

I don't know that this is a homophobic remark OP- just crude.

by Anonymousreply 9106/28/2013

He should eat some pork faggots and relax.

by Anonymousreply 9206/28/2013

I guess they didn't include that handout in my gay orientation packet. You know, the one about enjoying a foot up your ass. You outrage queens, need to get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 9306/28/2013

No it's not false equivalence. Baldwin's used the n word, the f (faggot) word, he's threatened people's lives and many people here shit on the messenger instead of him. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 9406/28/2013

Penn's son isn't a celeb himself though. People know he said it and that alone is enough punishment for one incident, in my opinion. He has no career to ruin anyway.

This liberal agrees Alec shouldn't get a pass, and lots of others in this thread also agree. It's not fair to make a blanket statement that all liberals will defend him, but it's wasted breath to imagine that blanket statement isn't going to keep getting repeated.

It is going to be interesting to see what the media will do with this, though. So soon after Paula, people will be making the comparison and I think it's a pretty fair comparison.

by Anonymousreply 9606/28/2013

Before Baldwin shut down his twitter account he also posted these gems---

I'm gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna fuck...you...up

I want all my followers and beyond to straighten out this fucking little bitch, George Stark

George Stark, you lying little bitch, I am gonna f%#@ you up.

by Anonymousreply 9706/28/2013

He's a deranged rageaholic. This time he should be really remorseful and apologetic, and seek treatment. They probably do have rehab for rageaholics and that's where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 9806/28/2013

R99 And yet morons on here will STILL say he isn't homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 9906/28/2013

For someone blessed with real talent and killer looks he is the angriest asshole on the planet. I don't believe the wife when she says she wasn't texting at the funeral and it's all Twitter's fault. Clearly, he picks em for looks, not brains. Why was he even at the funeral? Instead of offering an apology to Gandolfini's family and real friends he makes things worse by going off again. A new word needs to be created to describe his behavior. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 10006/28/2013

I know he's unpopular here but Ted C ran blinds about Baldwin's gay exploits for years on E. His blind moniker was Lloyd Boy-Toyed or something like that, apparently he liked young twinks. Too lazy to link sorry.

by Anonymousreply 10106/28/2013

"Exactly, how do you equate liking a foot up your ass as being homophobic or related to being gay at all?"

Wait - I am guessing you are a women - but you never have had foot play during sex where your trick/bf/lover takes his big toe and toe, um , probes you?

Probably the best (and most recent) illustration is courtesy of porn star Leo Forte, who does it to Brian Bonds in the essential new film "Push Pull Squat Thrust.

Here is a VERY unsafe for work link.

by Anonymousreply 10206/28/2013

R103, this may come as a surprise, but according to my college anatomy courses women have asses just like men.

by Anonymousreply 10306/28/2013

Okay, now I want to give r54 a blowjob. Anytime. Anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 10406/28/2013

I wonder if Baldwin's current concubine (oops, I meant to say wife) ever met Gandolfini.

by Anonymousreply 10506/28/2013

I am quite certain I have in my life call a "queen" a deranged (or knowing me) fucked up queen. Does that make me homophobic. Nope, it makes me mad at some deranged queen.

Alec Baldwin is a hothead frequenlty politically incorrect. He is most certainly one of the least homophobic men in Hollywood. He's a gas to talk to, not a homophobic bone in his body- in fact he is kind of like talking to a gay man (a butch gay man who is very cool about his own sexuality).

He happens to be a straight man who is not threatened by gay men in my opinion.

His Tweets are stuff that gay men utter on a daily basis with and amoung their peers. All depends on the context.

by Anonymousreply 10606/28/2013

Bullshit r107

by Anonymousreply 10706/28/2013

What was his father like? The brothers are always talking about their mother but I have never read anything about their dad. It sounds like he grew up in home where there was severe emotional abuse, if not physical abuse. He's learned to use language as a weapon, and he's packing an uzzi, not a derringer. This guy needs to smoke a doobie and chill.

by Anonymousreply 10806/28/2013

I've never heard anything about the father, R109. From some of the accounts I've read of the boys growing up, it sounds like there was a constant alpha battle.

Instead of abuse, it's possible the father was uninvolved and the mother was overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 10906/28/2013

quote]He's a liberal, he gets a pass.

Horseshit, Scalia attacks gays, he's still bitching that Sodomy laws were abolished just two days ago. Yet he gets a pass, in fact he has a job for life that affects gays.

Alec doesn't rage on whim. The Post constantly attacks him with lies because his politics are opposite of the Billionaire owner who also happens to that bastion of truth The Fox News Network. Paparazzi physically block him from entering his home. Everyone wants intimate details of celebs lives and they are supposed to shut up and take it. He doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 11006/28/2013

He's a liberal who's a sell out. He does "What's in your wallet?" commercials for one of the giant too big to fail banks that almost destroyed this country. How liberal is that?

by Anonymousreply 11106/28/2013

[quote]No it's not false equivalence. Baldwin's used the n word, the f (faggot) word, he's threatened people's lives and many people here shit on the messenger instead of him. It's pathetic.

He didn't use the N Word. It was a NY Post( remember the source) who said Alec said to him as he blocked his pregnant wife from entering her own building. It was investigated and proved wrong. Betcha didn't read that in the NY Post did you?

by Anonymousreply 11206/28/2013

There you go, R112. I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 11306/28/2013

I don't think she was actually tweeting from the funeral...she probably has her publicist or other minions do it but her rabid self-promotion is kind of nauseating. She may be a yoga instructor and lifestyle guru wannabe but she is as aggressive as any starlet.

by Anonymousreply 11406/28/2013

R112, Capital One for which Alec Baldwin does commercials is a credit card company, isn't it? Rather than a bank. And a bank too big to fail.

Just asking. I have not looked it up to check.

by Anonymousreply 11506/28/2013

All of the brothers are fucked up. Why is anyone surprised?

by Anonymousreply 11606/28/2013

There is a photo at Daily Mail of Hilaria talking on her cellphone either before or after the funeral standing at the funeral activities.

She claims she didn't even take her cellphone to the funeral.

Alec also claims he and Hilaria left the funeral early because she was feeling faint.

If she doesn't stop raising her left eyebrow in such a skewed ugly way in many photos, she will need to be slapped hard and never photoed again. It's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 11706/28/2013

Hilaria is a massive famewhore. As stated upthread his meltdown will be epic when this marriage finally fails.

by Anonymousreply 11806/28/2013

For R116 from Wikipedia:

[quote]On November 14, 2008, Capital One Financial Corporation was the recipient of US$3.56 billion of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act Federal bail-out.

I'm linking to an article that says Capital One screwed its customers after taking the bailout money.

by Anonymousreply 11906/28/2013

Alec obviously reads Datalounge. There was a long thread on Alec perpetually dying his hair an unattractive orange-ish harsh dyed looking brown color with strong suggestions that he just let it go all gray and stop dying it orange brown.

A short time later, he let his hair go all gray for the first time, and it remains all gray now.

by Anonymousreply 12006/28/2013

Limousine liberal - dislike his hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 12106/28/2013

Right before marrying Hilaria, Alec kept boasting how Hilaria cares absolutely NOTHING about show business, entertainment, and public events and that she never owned a TV and never watched nor watches TV.

by Anonymousreply 12206/28/2013

[quote]She may be a yoga instructor and lifestyle guru wannabe but she is as aggressive as any starlet.

Why on earth would anyone take lifestyle advice from someone who is married to Alec Baldwin? That shit's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 12306/28/2013

R107- have spoken to him a number of times at events in NYC and know a few gay men who know him quite well (reason I have chatted with him.)

If he is a homophobic straight man, I am a member of the KKK. My opinion, yes. I was not born yesterday you know- been living in NYC for almost all my 59 years and I've seen just about everything- including lots of famous people. He is NOT politically correct and he is a hothead. But he is one of the funniest, smartest, and honest public figures I know of. I like him even if he does have a temper. And he is not just liberal, he is very liberal.

As I said, he talks like a gay man- all the time- and the so called insult in question on this thread is exactly the kind of crude put down gay men use toward each other.

Where are you from R108.

by Anonymousreply 12406/28/2013

I like you, R124.

by Anonymousreply 12506/28/2013

She started and OWNS a yoga and spinning business, doesn't she?

I thought she is not just a yoga instructor, but she owns the business, but I could be wrong.

She give dietary vegetarian recipes on her twitter feed.

by Anonymousreply 12606/28/2013

[quote]There is a photo at Daily Mail of Hilaria talking on her cellphone either before or after the funeral standing at the funeral activities

Thanks for not providing a link to back up your claim. The picture I see has her hand up to the side of her face, but there doesn't seem to have a phone in it. Maybe you were to busy reading the insane and Faux News contributor, Michele Malkin's response as if she has anything to do with it. Isn't it amazing how Murdoch's Minions always seems to around?

[quote]She started and OWNS a yoga and spinning business, doesn't she?

Yes, she's responsible for Alec's weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 12706/28/2013

I see Hilaria's publicist is here now.

by Anonymousreply 12806/28/2013

Hilaria's left eyebrow which rides upward in photos is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't know whether she can control it or not.

by Anonymousreply 12906/28/2013

That's a great pose, R130. "Have you noticed my breasts?"

by Anonymousreply 13006/28/2013

Every freakin' photo with the raised eyebrow

by Anonymousreply 13106/28/2013

Scary-looking people in that photo, R132.

by Anonymousreply 13206/28/2013

Are there nude photos of Alec?

(P.S. foot-fucking is very popular among some sisters!)

by Anonymousreply 13306/28/2013

r125 = CHARLIE & his fucked up bs stories again

by Anonymousreply 13406/28/2013

Kylie Minogue had that for a while. Probably dodgy botox.

by Anonymousreply 13506/28/2013

I think the raised eyebrow makes her look like a fruitcake and not attractive.

She also seems to dye her hair more black than it really is which ages her by about 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 13606/28/2013

I think Alec looks great in the two photos and handsome - it is Hilaria who I object to.

It seems he wanted to marry her just because she was able to orchestrate his big weight loss and dramatically change his diet and thereby prevent health problems that could impinge upon him.

And also wanted to marry her because she agreed to have a baby or two for him and was of the age to make it possible.

Plus she apparently gets along really well with Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 13706/28/2013

That NYP item wasn't the first time he said the nword. According to this, he tweeted "Nigga" in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 13806/28/2013

He called a black photographer a "coon", he grabbed the woman by the arm as well (assault).

There is no excuse.

TMZ also says the AB is homophobic as well.

by Anonymousreply 13906/28/2013

Why is Alec getting away with this shit, while Paula is getting all the hits?

by Anonymousreply 14006/28/2013

My question exactly r141

Oh and AB deleted his twitter again after the hoopla.

by Anonymousreply 14206/28/2013

I agree with other posters that Alec is a rageaholic and when in a rage, uses classless slurs and insults that only serve to make him look the idiot. He should absolutely apologize.

I don't think he's homophobic at all. Sadly, our society knows that the worst insult you can throw at a male is to call him a faggot, in it's many iterations. Alec made use of that truism. My very liberal sister has done the same thing a few times as well, and nobody is more pro-gay than her.

by Anonymousreply 14306/28/2013

Because women are fair game and men aren't, R141. It's all about power. He's a rich white male who doesn't hesitate to use his power, which puts him at the top of the heap. As a middle-age woman she's much lower.

I doubt anyone is afraid of Paula Deen but people don't know what Alec Baldwin might do to them, given his history of acting out. He's gotten many free passes. No reason to think that will change.

by Anonymousreply 14406/28/2013

It really is unfair that Paula Deen is losing her empire yet Baldwin is given a pass.

by Anonymousreply 14506/28/2013

[quote]I don't think he's homophobic at all. Sadly, our society knows that the worst insult you can throw at a male is to call him a faggot, in it's many iterations. Alec made use of that truism. My very liberal sister has done the same thing a few times as well, and nobody is more pro-gay than her.

So your sister is not homophobic but her mouth is? Baldwin is not homophobic or racist but his mouth is?

I hope you'll understand that I have trouble separating what someone says from what they believe.

It doesn't enter my mind to use the N word or the F word when I'm upset. Funny thing about that.

by Anonymousreply 14606/28/2013

[quote]For someone blessed with real talent and killer looks he is the angriest asshole on the planet.

The anger came first. The good looks and talent mean he never gets called on it and continues to lash out.

by Anonymousreply 14706/28/2013

[quote]He's a liberal, he gets a pass. Look at Sean Penn's son calling a photog a "fling Ngger" Nothing happened

Um, what was supposed to happen? We boycott Sean Penn's son's non-existent movies and tv shows? Was Sean Penn supposed to publicly apologize for his kid?

by Anonymousreply 14806/28/2013

I'm looking at the TMZ video and these photos of him and I'm not seeing a good looking man, R148. He may have been at one time but that's in the past.

by Anonymousreply 14906/28/2013

[quote]It seems he wanted to marry her just because she was able to orchestrate his big weight loss and dramatically change his diet and thereby prevent health problems that could impinge upon him.

So you know what a complete stranger is not only thinking, but why he married. Christ, the world is full of crackpots and this place isn't any different.

by Anonymousreply 15006/28/2013

[quote]Christ, the world is full of crackpots and this place isn't any different.

You thought it WAS???

by Anonymousreply 15106/28/2013

Twitter's going crazy right now about this and pointing out the double standard of what happened to Paula Deen, yet nothing ever happens to Alec Baldwin despite his racist, sexist, homophobic stances. Capital One is still keeping him btw.

by Anonymousreply 15206/28/2013

Variety's picked up on it, says that Paula Deen's issue is going to influence this Alec Baldwin issue.

by Anonymousreply 15306/28/2013

I have a sneaking suspicious that the GOProud, Log Cabin gang has a hand in all of this so-called outrage. They are probably the only ones doing this foot sex, where the foot go up in the man.

by Anonymousreply 15406/28/2013

R147, from I read he didn't use faggot. He used queen. But that's a minor difference. And to people who are rageholics, they often aren't thinking about what they're saying, they're just spewing any sort of venom that comes to mind. My sister, when upset, will say things she doesn't mean. Many good people do this. It sucks, but it happens. And when this does happen, the person should absolutely apologize and try and work on this behavior. (Something I don't think Alec will do, which is annoying for sure.)

I feel someone losing their temper and saying a slur, is very different than someone who hates gays/blacks/women no matter their emotional state.

Things aren't always so black and white. Alec is famously pro-gay. He votes for us. He supports politicians that support us. That means much more than say a Rethug who never utters the F-word but votes against us. Those people are homophobes. Alec's just a hothead.

by Anonymousreply 15506/28/2013

What's in his wallet?

by Anonymousreply 15606/28/2013

I notice none of you idiots bringing up Paula Deen to defend her ever mention Isiah Washington being fired - I guess because you defended that, right?

When you bring up Deen to slam Baldwin, you better be prepared to say you felt the same way with Washington. HE lost his job. Did you take issue with that or is it only Deen that you defend because you think she's out simply for "Nigger" rather than the treatment of her employees?

by Anonymousreply 15706/28/2013

TMZ Alec Baldwin Hates Lots of People But REALLY Hates Gays

by Anonymousreply 15806/28/2013

[quote]Why does #AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a "queen" they would be vilified.

Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 15906/28/2013

R158, I don't see anyone defending Deen on this thread. We're saying Baldwin deserves to be treated the same as Deen, and so did Washington.

No special treatment because we think someone is charming when he's not raging.

by Anonymousreply 16006/28/2013

Bullshit, R161.

Before this Baldwin thing happened, we had numerous people on DL defending Deen and Washington was mentioned in those threads...and none of her defenders had the guts to respond because they approved of him being fired.

This is about hypocrisy - and I'm saying that as someone who couldn't give a shit if any of the three ever worked again.

by Anonymousreply 16106/28/2013

r158, Washington had an arrogant, difficult rep before he was fired. I don't think he should have been for what he said, but it was more complicated BTS than just his words.

(I was angrier that Dempsey got a free pass for being an unprofessional ass in the first place b/c he's a hot, white male, but that's another issue.)

I can't believe people are seriously comparing Deen and Baldwin.

Calling people niggers and seeing nothing wrong with a slave themed party is much more serious than losing your temper and threatening to put a boot up a queen's ass. I also don't see people gay bashing over his violent threats; he doesn't have that fanbase.

There shouldn't be a hierarchy anyway. "Why can't ____ (insert minority here) say that if ________ (insert other minority) said this?" totally defeats the purpose of having a civil commons.

by Anonymousreply 16206/28/2013

Just saw Hilaria (that name is hilarious) say on some infotainment show (They actually interviewed her standing outside of her and Alec's apartment building) that she did not take her phone into the church where it would have been disrespectful to "Jimmy." Okay, Hilarious, why do you get to call Mr. Gandolfini "Jimmy?" How the fuck do you even KNOW him except through your famous husband? You would never have MET him except through your husband. You were no more than a plus one at that funeral with Alec. You are not an actress. So, calling him "Jimmy" seems like you are just a little too big for your pregnant ass britches. I know that actors are just actors and should not be on a big pedestal..but this just seemed like such an eye roll.

Oh, also, the problem with the tweets seems to be a time mistake. The reporter is based in L.A. (not London) and the tweets were mistaken as having been made in L.A. time rather than New York time where it is three hours later.

by Anonymousreply 16306/28/2013

Alec to Gothamist:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic, a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen - I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them. This guy could blatantly lie, I mean blatantly lie about my wife on the internet and there are just no rules that apply to him, but that’s outrageous to me."

by Anonymousreply 16406/28/2013

Alec's statement to GLAAD:

"My ill-advised attack on George Stark of the Daily Mail had absolutely nothing to do with issues of anyone's sexual orientation. My anger was directed at Mr. Stark for blatantly lying and disseminating libelous information about my wife and her conduct at our friend's funeral service. As someone who fights against homophobia, I apologize. I have worked, periodically, with numerous marriage equality organizations, especially over the past couple of years, to achieve the very rights that gay couples are earning by recent court decisions. I would not advocate violence against someone for being gay and I hope that my friends at GLAAD and the gay community understand that my attack on Mr. Stark in no way was the result of homophobia. Many Thanks, Alec Baldwin."

by Anonymousreply 16506/28/2013

Here's his non-apology, where he claims his comments had nothing to do with homophobia. Bald-faced lie, and it's the lying the offends me most. If he'd admitted he was being homophobic, and promised to change, I would've been willing to give him another chance. At one point he claims not to be homophobic because he lives in NYC. He shares America's biggest city with other residents who are gay, how incredibly tolerant of him.

by Anonymousreply 16606/28/2013

TY r167 that first one was just offensive. I didn't even bother to read the rest of his non-apologies and excuses.

Paula Deen showed more humility imho than this POS rageaholic.

by Anonymousreply 16706/28/2013

Again, Baldwin isn't homophobic. And he isn't lying in that apology, either. What he IS is totally READY/SHOOT/AIM. Which is part of his problem. He fires first, apologizes later. As I said in a prior post, his issues are anger issues, not gay issues. He will grab any epithet handy to hurl at someone. He called his daughter a little pig. The statement is not even homophobic, anyway, in my opinion. I mean the whole "enjoying a foot up your ass" thing doesn't make me think "Oooh, a negative homosexual reference because homosexuals have anal sex. How homophobic." Who goes there instantly? Straight people have anal sex, too. It's just a stupid thing to say in anger but all the PC handwringing special snowflakes come out of the woodwork. Baldwin has issues but getting all bent out of shape over him being homophobic is just not true.

by Anonymousreply 16806/28/2013

So r169 Paula Deen isn't racist either to you. All is well in your little world, or should I call you Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 16906/28/2013

Who's the psycho, now?

by Anonymousreply 17006/28/2013

I myself found his "foot up your fucking ass" comment HILARIOUS!

Love Alec! I totally get his mojo.

by Anonymousreply 17106/28/2013

I totally agree R169.

by Anonymousreply 17206/28/2013

No r169 is wrong, Alec is a liar who thinks homophobia is funny, and that's been proven by his actions. How did he react to the Tracy Morgan homophobia scandal? By laughing and typing "Oh that Tracy!" on twitter. Says it all. That's the real Alec, before he lies and goes into spin mode.

by Anonymousreply 17306/28/2013

Perfectly said, R174

by Anonymousreply 17406/28/2013

The episode of The Sopranos that is airing tonight is all about rage and anger management. How appropriate.. Dr. Melfi's read on Tony and his unresolved anger issues fit Alec Baldwin to a T. Sad and funny at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 17506/28/2013

A homophobe is someone who systematically loathes gay people and acts as such through voting, hiring practices, acts of violence, etc.

Not a person who has been on record, numerous times, of supporting for gay rights and liberal politicians.

He's a rageaholic who picks any slur handy to sate his anger.

by Anonymousreply 17606/28/2013

"Paula Deen showed more humility imho than this POS rageaholic"

actually Paula could have generated some tears to accompany that "humility"

R[164] I was thinking the same thing. How annoying was her behavior. What got me was her addressing Gandolfini "Jimmy". And WTF was she doing holding a press conference? What a opportunist.

Anyway, you fucks throw around the word cunt like it was an adjective. You probably call your mothers that. Yet you get your panties in twist over the word queen. Misogynist hypocrites!

by Anonymousreply 17706/28/2013

r177 you make points, but it doesn't cover the fact that this is hardly the first time Baldwin has reached for homophobic language when he's angry in public (we don't even know how he acts in private, one can only imagine)...the last time he got into with a pap he grabbed him telling him "you little girl..I know you were raped by a priest or something". He also called another black pap a "coon" - now how is this better than Deen's mistakes?

I'm more inclined to forgive Deen, who seems to have had trouble recognizing the subtle, culturally-geographically ingrained racism she has and doesn't hurl her words in anger than I am Baldwin, who hurls the worst slurs he can when he's in a blind rage and later justifies it as due to anger.

At least Deen seems apologetic even if she doesn't fully grasp her issues. Alec KNOWS full better when he says what he says.

by Anonymousreply 17806/28/2013

R156...

I take it you also feel sorry for Mel Gibson? He's a rageholic AND he was also drunk off his ass.

Seems to me that gives him 1 more excuse than Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 17906/28/2013

"Obsessed" - Mariah Carey:

[quote]Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex/Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex.

by Anonymousreply 18006/28/2013

They need to boycott his ass, he needs to apologize on national TV like Paula did.

by Anonymousreply 18106/28/2013

Sorry, wrong thread! Don't mind me!

by Anonymousreply 18206/28/2013

This guy just can't help being a fucking asshole. It's his default mode.

I'd love to have a tweet-war with him, but I can't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 18306/28/2013

R[184] you couldn't take a tweet war with him. "I can't be bothered" LOL

He's insecure so he reaches for what he grew up with as the ultimate insult to men, calling them gay or girls. Questioning their manhood, belittlement is his weapon. He reaches for the most lethal (in his mind) slur and slings it w/out thinking because his rage is blinding him. He's not stupid (other than not being able to ignore shit), he knows the weakness and uses that. He knew his first wife was mentally unstable and used that. the straight men I know who are homophobic don't act alone, they assault in groups and the result isn't hurt feelings.

with all his supporting of gay rights and liberal causes, I don't think deep down he's homophobic. I think he's an asshole who reaches down to the most offensive insult and flings it w/out thinking. He's the ultimate abuser but not homophobic or racist.

by Anonymousreply 18406/28/2013

R180, when did I say I feel sorry for Alec? I think he's a deeply flawed man who has issues with anger and controlling his rage. I just don't think he's a homophobe. I do think he's a pompous jerk. I've said repeatedly Alec should apologize profusely for what he said and seek help.

I would guess Mel has very similar rage issues.

by Anonymousreply 18506/28/2013

Alec is a man/child who never grew up.

by Anonymousreply 18606/28/2013

[quote]R[184] you couldn't take a tweet war with him. "I can't be bothered" LOL

No? I can't take on an old has-been? When all he does is shout petty insults like any junior high school bully? He's just full of bluster and hot air. There's not a fucking thing he can say that can have any effect on me. What's he going to do? Call me a faggot? Tell me how stupid I am? Infantile name calling? Who gives a shit. I can't be bothered because the whole thing is dull and pointless, nothing but entertainment for the gossip rags.

by Anonymousreply 18706/28/2013

[quote]Right before marrying Hilaria, Alec kept boasting how Hilaria cares absolutely NOTHING about show business, entertainment, and public events and that she never owned a TV and never watched nor watches TV.

Now THAT'S hilaria!

Such an old-fashioned unaffected girl!

by Anonymousreply 18806/28/2013

He needs a good bitchslap.

by Anonymousreply 18906/28/2013

slightly ot, TMZ is really slamming Baldwin, they have 2 or 3 anti posts up on their front page basically calling him a hater. They called GLAAD "starfuckers" in their post on their response. good for Harvey (for once).

by Anonymousreply 19006/28/2013

Hey now, Hilaria works hard for the money!

by Anonymousreply 19106/28/2013

Yes, he gets a pass from me because I like him and he's done decent work for the gay community. I go along with the 'rage-aholic not homophobic' thing.

Paula Deen doesn't get a pass from me because I don't like her and I know of zero times she's ever done anything for the Black community (or the gay community, or any community besides her fugly sons' community).

What I find funny is the idea that because Baldwin may get a pass from some of us, he gets a pass all the time from everyone. Are you living in a cave? Alec Baldwin has been taking shit for every word he says and the fact that he even exists as an outspoken liberal FOR YEARS.

Faux Noise and freeper shitheads can't wait to attack him.

by Anonymousreply 19206/28/2013

[quote]Anderson Cooper:Why does Alec Baldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a "queen" they would be vilified.

It's time to stop forgiving Alec Baldwin and his temper tantrums.

Cut him loose!

by Anonymousreply 19306/28/2013

No, freeper, we're not cutting him loose but thanks so much for the suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 19406/28/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 19506/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 19606/29/2013

Well, r193, many in the black community in Savannah have come out strong for Paula Deen.

by Anonymousreply 19706/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 19806/29/2013

I'm as liberal as you get, and I cut him loose when he called the New York buggy driver a "faggot." This is just more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 19906/29/2013

Wait. Alec is married again?

by Anonymousreply 20006/29/2013

Here's the thing. These two idiots couldn't go to a funeral and not make it about them. According to several eyewitness accounts, the service was very moving and the guys who played his crew and the rival mobsters were sobbing the loudest. Who would leave such a sad occasion and start twirping on Tweeter about making smoothies with Rachel Ray? It doesn't sound liike she doesn't know fuck all about television or isn't interested in celebrity. And why did he fire his publicist? Because for once some one told him the truth about himself and insisted that he do the right thing and apologize. I bet the people close to Gandolfini are furious that his memorial was hijacked by a kerfuffle between a scumbag rag reporter and the damaged rageaholic who can never walk away and be the bigger man. That is really sad.

by Anonymousreply 20106/29/2013

So what....let Alec reveal what an asshole he is by all the douchey things he says. This is America where assholes of all creeds and colors are free to spew their rage and bile and rantings(myself included) without censoring...at least they SHOULD be able to. He can apologize to save his a$$ all he wants but the reality is:

"by their fruits ye shall know 'em"

Instead of getting all insulted and bent out of shape like little petulant bitches just hit back at the fucker where it really counts and what he's most concerned about...his career.

Stop watching his goddamn shows and shitty movies and Twitter feeds and send him off to the scrapheap of discredited and forgotten celebrities where he belongs. He's lost his looks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 20206/29/2013

[quote]Here's the thing. These two idiots couldn't go to a funeral and not make it about them

Here's the thing. These two people couldn't go to a funeral for a friend without the press once again making up shit and made it about them. He fought back.

by Anonymousreply 20306/29/2013

But here's the thing. Paula said she doesn't even know if the N word is bad. "I waddle into my kitchens ya'll and everyone in there is using that word so I don't know."

Alec has been incredibly supportive of gay rights for a long time, and well before marriage equality was on the radar.

My point is hard to explain. I think Paula would be apprehensive about hanging out with blacks, Jews and gays (the people she said she jokes about in her deposition) but Alec would have no problem hanging with gays and I believe is a big supporter (or has been) of Christine Quinn, the big lesbian running for Mayor in NYC. Perhaps it's just a case of actions speaking louder than words. I don't think Paula is a racist because she used the N word, but I think in real life, where it counts, she probably IS a racist. I mean, there don't seem to be any black people around her, and she certainly employs LOTS of people. And on the same token, I cannot imagine Alec who has worked at every facet of Hollywood and on Broadway, could have any problem working with or employing gays.

by Anonymousreply 20406/29/2013

You can take the boy out of Massapequa...

by Anonymousreply 20506/29/2013

I don't see why he should be given a pass. I've seen others who've made similar comments and the folks here have been entirely unforgiving, no apology accepted, end of story. Why is he any different? He could control his mouth if he wanted to, on some level he believes what he's saying or else he wouldn't keep doing it. He's a terrible person who should not be excused.

by Anonymousreply 20606/29/2013

[quote]Here's the thing. These two people couldn't go to a funeral for a friend without the press once again making up shit and made it about them. He fought back.

Baldwin could have issued a denial like a sane and normal person. He could have told his wife's side of the story without spewing hateful language. Or he could have stood back and let his wife's publicist handle the situation.

As long as the press know they can prod him and always get major results, they'll keep doing it. Rageaholic Baldwin makes headlines.

by Anonymousreply 20706/29/2013

I had never heard his wife speak before but, ugh, how unappealing she is. She seems like a stuck up cunt who is TOTALLY aware of her celebrity status via her famous husband. And being on Rachel Ray looks like she has taken to the celebrity road very well, like a fish to water. If she was shying away from the whole celebrity thing why would she not just decline offers to be on television? Her interview about the cellphone incident where she calls Gandolfini "Jimmy" made me cringe. Sorry to put her in a box but she just seemed like a TYPICAL NEW YORK cunt. Fake tears and "We are good people" or some such thing, to counter that she was a thoughtless rube who was texting during the funeral.

Baldiwn obviously, as everyone conjectured (and I am a fan of his, overall), married her for the pussy and that she is a young trophy wife.

by Anonymousreply 20806/29/2013

He should get a pass because he's white. If this were Tracey Morgan or Isaiah Washington, we would be marching in the streets. Because homophobia and threats of violence from black actors must be taken seriously. From rich, white guys? Naaah. Love, GLAAD.

by Anonymousreply 20906/29/2013

We are hoping that he will appear at our next super-glam celeb-o-rama cocktail party, so it would be imprudent at this time to say something negative about this star.

Thanking you for your cooperation in this regard . . .

by Anonymousreply 21006/29/2013

The odd thing about Tracey Morgan vs Alec Baldwin is Tracey was testing out a joke (albeit a bad one). Alec's threat of violence was very real and directed at an actual gay journalist.

Somehow GLAAD and other gay organizations thought Tracey's was much, much more serious and Tracey had to do a lot of things to make amends.

I wonder what it is that gives Alec a pass? Hmmm. What could it be?

by Anonymousreply 21106/29/2013

"actually Paula could have generated some tears to accompany that "humility"

And what humility does Alec have with releasing a carefully worded press statement while he hides in his penthouse? I don't condone what Paula did, but at least she had the balls to get on television and own up to her hateful behavior.

Why doesn't he get his fat ass on television and talk from his own mouth from a change, and not let the pen of his PR agent do the work? Stop letting your bimbo wife do your dirty work. This isn't the first time he's pulled this shit. Or is it because the interview would most likely end with him throwing a chair at someone?

by Anonymousreply 21206/29/2013

Wait a minute, how do you know this was a gay journalist? Where did THAT come from?

by Anonymousreply 21306/29/2013

I totally agree. Had this been a BLACK celebrity there would be universal calls of boycott, and he would not STILL be the spokesperson of Capital One. Yet there he is, still.

GLAAD would not have issued support of him either.

Look what happened to Tracey Morgan & Isaiah Washington.

by Anonymousreply 21406/29/2013

[quote]Why doesn't he get his fat ass on television

No longer fat!

by Anonymousreply 21506/29/2013

A rich angry white male. Sounds like an authority figure, doesn't it?

Of course nobody piles on when he says these things. He's god.

by Anonymousreply 21606/29/2013

[quote]No longer fat!

He's already starting to gain it all back.

by Anonymousreply 21706/29/2013

r205: His tantrums are very tiresome, but to his credit he has been anti-Quinn for some time. He correctly believes she isn't fit to be mayor of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 21806/29/2013

[quote] had never heard his wife speak before but, ugh, how unappealing she is. She seems like a stuck up cunt... she calls Gandolfini "Jimmy" made me cringe. Sorry to put her in a box but she just seemed like a TYPICAL NEW YORK cunt.

I guess it's true, most people are just plain stupid. You think SHE sounds unappealing.

[quote]Why doesn't he get his fat ass on television and talk from his own mouth from a change, and not let the pen of his PR agent do the work?

Why should any celebrity tap dance for you?

by Anonymousreply 21906/29/2013

It's funny to watch the episodes of 30 Rock with Salma Hayek and hear Alec's character talk about being too old for her and loving Latina ass, etc..

Steve Martin's equally young wife has managed to keep a low profile. Hilaria is a cheap fame whore. Her yoga studio biz partner was used by her -- but, w/ her 'fame,' she's been able to bring in the $$ (all he cares about).

Hilaria played Alec like the rube he is. First, she "made" him sell his UWS apt. so she could be closer to work. Then she got the requisite doggies (i.e. surrogate babies) so that he could see how maternal she is. Then she organized a Catholic wedding complete with mucho donated goods about which she tweeted. Then she got knocked up. Hilaria now talks about her upcoming "books" and TV shows just like a pro (and by "pro," I'm mean prostitute).

Good riddance.

Namaste.

by Anonymousreply 22006/29/2013

"Why should any celebrity tap dance for you?"

If you make a mistake in the real world, you have to explain and apologize yourself. Most of us don't have the luxury of having PR agents do our dirty work.

The defense seems to be that it's okay for him to use homophobic slurs because he's done a lot for the gay cause. And because he's a white male.

And shame on GLAAD.

by Anonymousreply 22106/29/2013

She learned from Mrs Jerry Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 22206/29/2013

Well, you can bet that Alec has discussed at length with his lovely bride about "expanding her brand" or using his fame to help HER business because that is what it is for. "USE my fame, honey." That sort of stuff. They have talked about what SHE can do to further her career, of course. Since he is ubersuccessful. So, you can't fault someone for that, for wanting to help a spouse. Her motivations for marrying him do seem suspect, though, since all of a sudden she is on Rachel Ray and talking to the press, etc. Alec made her out to be this "I don't give two shits about the entertainment industry" kind of person. He was touting how down to earth she was, too. And all of sudden we have Mrs. Jerry Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 22306/29/2013

[quote]Why should any celebrity tap dance for you?"... If you make a mistake in the real world, you have to explain and apologize yourself. Most of us don't have the luxury of having PR agents do our dirty work.

Once again, nothing he did has anything to do with you. He wasn't talking to or about you. His family was attacked again and he responded. He doesn't have to explain and apologize himself to you.

by Anonymousreply 22406/29/2013

R210 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 22506/29/2013

Wow. I really feel sorry for Paula Deen now. Alec gets a pass and she loses everythang.

by Anonymousreply 22606/29/2013

What is this pass he has? Paula Deen is being sued. Her actions involved people's lives. What does that have to do with Alec Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 22706/29/2013

Months before Alec and Hilaria married, Alec was going around on TV talk shows and elsewhere in interviews saying that Hilaria would become a yoga and fitness mogul with multiple locations and wide notoriety so that he could stay home and take care of the baby they planned to have.

by Anonymousreply 22806/29/2013

White men can be as hateful, misogynist, homophobic, racist and violent as they want to be. They are continually given a waiver. When they aren't, they whine about "pc police", "femi-nazis" and how "disadvantaged" they are.

by Anonymousreply 22906/29/2013

Baldwin is head of the Straight White Males, a group Datalounge fetishizes. I'm surprised that some people here are calling him out.

by Anonymousreply 23006/29/2013

R209, for the millionth time, Hilaria is NOT a trophy wife.

Trophy wives are good looking.

Hilaria is not good looking enough to be a trophy wife. She is barely attractive, and looks homely some of the time.

Stop saying that, R209 - it is very annoying that you keep saying that in threads about Alec Baldwin even after you have been corrected. You seem not to be able to see that she is NOT very good looking and just barely passable in the looks.

by Anonymousreply 23106/29/2013

I don't understand Paula Deen's former popularity. I cannot stand to listen to her. Her accent, the way she speaks, the content of what she says, her ridiculous caloric butter-laden recipes.

by Anonymousreply 23206/29/2013

R218, no he has not started to gain the weight back at all. He looks wane and peeked and rather dried up. I think he looked better with more weight on him, rather than in his too thin, wane, weak looking state.

by Anonymousreply 23306/29/2013

r232 not all trophy wives are good looking. There seems to be a plethora of wealthy older guys marrying brown ladies, it's a trend, and most of them are not good looking at all but whatever, maybe good looking young women are harder to acquire right now by these old lizards.

by Anonymousreply 23406/29/2013

R235, I know you're referring to the ugly movie director who just married his african american long time love.

The movie director is ugly, but Alec Baldwin certainly is attractive.

And Alec did not marry a 'brown lady'. Hilaria's ancestry is from Spain. She is not brown.

by Anonymousreply 23506/29/2013

Where did he buy his wife? Was she on sale? Can it be returned if you're not satisfied?

by Anonymousreply 23606/29/2013

Even a LOT of money and fame doesn't always buy A-List trophy wives. Truly gorgeous young women have plenty of other, younger, equally valid options. More often than not, trophy wives are so-so looking and not accomplished professionally. But, yeah, the old fart gets to prop up his sagging virility (he thinks), especially by spreading his mutated old man sperm.

by Anonymousreply 23706/29/2013

It's wan

by Anonymousreply 23806/29/2013

Alec picked up Hilaria in a health food or vegetarian restaurant in NYC. He saw her talking by the door and walked up to her and said "I must get to know you" and he gave her his business card.

So, for some reason, he found her compelling just by her look, body language, and where she was eating.

She is slender and eats very healthy food, and Alec was seeking those things at the very time he spotted her because he had been diagnosed as pre-diabetic and wanted to get on a new path of healthiness.

I really think he married her because she could guide him on a new healthy path of eating in a healthy manner and exercising as a way of life. Plus she agreed to have a baby or two for him.

by Anonymousreply 23906/29/2013

Alex is a lifelong Roger Moore fan, and something about Hilaria reminded him of Moore.

by Anonymousreply 24006/29/2013

You'd think Baldwin could afford a chef, R240. He humiliates Hilaria in public. He needs medication.

by Anonymousreply 24106/29/2013

Just because Alec and Hilaria had words and a tiff while walking one day in NYC - that is 'humiliation'?

You wildly exaggerate having words on a public sidewalk which millions of couples all over the world do.

by Anonymousreply 24206/29/2013

I thought AB said he took her class, that's how he met her?

by Anonymousreply 24306/29/2013

No, R244, he met her just as I described at R240.

by Anonymousreply 24406/29/2013

Alec is ugly and mean looking.

by Anonymousreply 24506/29/2013

r240 is right.

by Anonymousreply 24606/29/2013

I like your take, r208. You have managed to put the whole thing in perspective. It is baffling how "fighting back" hasn't worked out for him and yet he apears to lack the emotional intelligence necessary to change strategy when dealing with the media. Letting his wife fight this battle would have been the way to go as r208 so astutely points out. By going full on nut case via Tweeter and also trying to enlist his fans in the fight with the reporter, he shows himself to be irresponsible as well as a foul mouthed bully. He did the same thing with the barrista who obviously didn't give him the respect he deserved. Also called him a "queen" if I recall. He needs anger management counseling. And fast. What is he going to do when the paparazzi try to take pictures of his newborn? Perhaps he needs to quit show business and move back to Long Island. Does he really think the public would miss him?

by Anonymousreply 24706/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 24806/29/2013

R249 sincerely believes that if something is read on the internet, it must be true.

The truth is that his wife is a Muslim and was Hillary Clinton's right hand when she was Secretary of State. No Muslim Brotherhood connection at all, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 24906/30/2013

Well, I heard Weiner is in The Brotherhood Without Foreskins. Why don't the government investigate THAT.

by Anonymousreply 25006/30/2013

[quote]I don't think Paula is a racist because she used the N word, but I think in real life, where it counts, she probably IS a racist. I mean, there don't seem to be any black people around her, and she certainly employs LOTS of people.

Yes, yes, it seems reasonable to ruin someone's life and career on the hunch that they 'could' be racist because they "don't seem to have many black friends." How many black friends does a white person have to have in order to not to have their life destroyed? Five? Ten? What is the ideal number?

by Anonymousreply 25106/30/2013

WW R221.

For the record: Like others, I find it very telling that Tracey Morgan was raked through the coals for testing out bad HOMOPHOBIC material for a comedy routine, yet Alec Baldwin's HOMOPHOBIA (which comes from a very dark place) is somehow justified. I guess HRC and GLAAD will be honoring him at their monthly black tie galas until the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 25206/30/2013

Oh that Alec!

by Anonymousreply 25306/30/2013

Instead of Neil Patrick Harris being on Broadway in Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Baldwin should star in "Hedwig and the Angry Eight Inches!"

by Anonymousreply 25406/30/2013

He sounds like an unmedicated bipolar type, like Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson. I just came home from a vacation with a friend who is in the same boat. Everything was fine until the nights of 2-3 hours sleep caught up with him halfway through, and he snapped, effectively ending both our vacation and our friendship. It was rough. Especially considering the trip was great up until that moment.

Baldwin needs a strong wake-up call and be called to account for his words. Or else he needs to come out of the fucking closet already.

by Anonymousreply 25606/30/2013

Speaking of Tina Fey, I've long suspected that she is conservative or at least has a "whatever" attitude towards gay rights. 30 Rock is chock full of homophobic jokes. I think she is basically only concerned with issues that affect her directly - a hallmark of the conservative. Her pro-Hillary stance over Obama, so strong that it bled into 30 Rock jokes, was basically about her reminding us she was a prominent woman in the male-dominated world of comedy. If a female Republican ran against Obama she would support her and I wouldn't be surprised if she secretly votes Republican because of taxes. Didn't she once say she voted for Giulianni because he "made her feel safe"?

by Anonymousreply 25706/30/2013

[quote] I think she is basically only concerned with issues that affect her directly - a hallmark of the conservative.

The hallmark of every human. The only difference is some people admit it. People vote on issues that concern them personally.

by Anonymousreply 25806/30/2013

R257, so what happened when your friend snapped on vacation with you? Sorry to hear that.

R259, that is not true at all. It certainly is NOT the hallmark of every human. Many Democrats vote for legislation which will help others and help the underdog. And many voters vote for representatives who will do so.

You could not be more wrong, R259.

by Anonymousreply 25906/30/2013

R259 needs to be reminded of the Republicans who only favor gay rights once they learn they have a gay child.

by Anonymousreply 26006/30/2013

When Alec Baldwin was Oscar-nominated for The Cooler he gave an interview to the BBC World News Channel in which he stated that, based on his experience in the world, he believes that not 2 or 3%, not 10%, but that at least 30% of the population was homosexual. And he was very pleased about that. He struck me as a huge, unabashed supporter of gay rights - well before it was fashionable.

That he has anger issues is well documented but shouldn't be construed as targeted homophobia. We have real, intractable opponents to deal with. Alec Baldwin makes an ass out of himself but he's not our problem.

by Anonymousreply 26106/30/2013

[quote]that at least 30% of the population was homosexual

It's a nice thought, but more likely just someone speaking from an entertainment world bubble. I wouldn't say that 3 out of every 10 people I knew were gay. You?

by Anonymousreply 26206/30/2013

I don't think that Alec is a racist or homophobe.

I think he was a VERY serious anger management problem and needs to get help ASAP.

One day something bad is gonna happen to him, and I can't say I didn't see it coming.

by Anonymousreply 26306/30/2013

It's like poking a cornered animal with a stick. If it has sharp teeth and claws it's going to fight back. Inevitably, his temper is going to over ride his fear of having to part with some of his fortune in a lawsuit filed by a Paparazzi, journalist or reporter for assault. He's a mark and he is going to make it easy for someone to take his money. He could take a lesson in how to go about your business when you are a celebrity from SJP and Mathew Broderick. Angie and Brad have it down to an art. They know how to use celebrity to their advantage and stay on the good side of people who make a living taking their pictures. When SJP is out with her kids, she seems to wear a variation of the same outfit. Knit cap, sunglasses, jeans, sweater and sneakers. Even in summer. After a while, the Paps give up because it is difficult to sell the same photo to the rags. She never reacts, never even acknowleges that someone is taking her picture. Angie and Brad always smile in photos. They never hide the kids. The kids never seem scared or bothered with having their pictures taken. They just keep walking and keep smiling. They do just fine. The problem is Alec wants to be famous on his own terms, but seeking fame is like signing a pact with the Devil. There is no way out. What tI do find funny is how he thinks people who follow him on Tweeter are in his private army and ready and willing to go out and do battle on his behalf. The Baldiebers. Yeah, that's the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 26406/30/2013

Interesting thinky thoughts, R265.

by Anonymousreply 26506/30/2013

I just saw Hilaria on TV. She needs to shut up. "I don't know how Twitter works!" Again, take a page from Steve Martin's wife and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 26607/01/2013

"My best friends are gay."

We get it, Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 26707/02/2013

The newspaper that printed the tweeting story issued an apology to Alex and Hilaria and removed the story from their web site. Turns out she didn't text at the funeral after all. If he had allowed her to fight her own battle she would have garnered sympathy from the public, not only for having lies told about her, but being subjected to undue stress while pregnant. The truth would have come out anyway. And he would have avoided another embarassing and toxic public meltdown. Instead he made the story about him and his rage issues. What a dope.

by Anonymousreply 26807/02/2013

Egg Zack Lee r269

Alec Baldwin says he's quitting Twitter

The "30 Rock" actor deleted his account last week after unleashing an expletive-filled rant directed at a Daily Mail reporter, and has now vowed not to go back to the social media site.

When asked by Vanity Fair if he'll ever tweet again, Baldwin responded, "Never."

"I went to Jimmy Gandolfini's funeral, and when I was there I realized Jimmy Gandolfini didn't have Twitter. Jimmy Gandolfini was so beloved as a person, and he was so admired as an actor, and he didn't give a [expletive] about social media," he said.

"I really learned a lesson at the funeral," Baldwin added. "I said to myself, 'This is all a waste of time.' Meaning it's fun sometimes, but less and less, and less. It's just another chink in your armor for people to come and kill you. I stopped and said to myself, I'm going to try where I just don't do this anymore."

More at the link

by Anonymousreply 26907/03/2013

Alec Baldwin quit twitter once before.

But then he came back rather soon under the Alec Baldwin foundation or some such thing which turned out to be the exact same route for his tweets of all sorts.

(don't feel like looking up the exact name of his foundation twitter name right now)

by Anonymousreply 27007/03/2013

Here's a weird story, Perez says Alec's first public appearance after the Twitter incident was very odd. He went to a party and spoke in a British accent the entire time he was there! They also say he was super sugary nice to everyone, when he wasn't particularly friendly before. It almost makes me feel sorry for him, seems to be unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 27107/03/2013

Dearest Alec,

It's not that difficult. Just quit. If of course you're serious.

by Anonymousreply 27207/03/2013

Alec back on Twitter!

by Anonymousreply 27307/03/2013

NEVAH!

by Anonymousreply 27407/03/2013

[quote]It's just another chink in your armor for people to come and kill you.

Fucking paranoid nut.

by Anonymousreply 27507/03/2013

Whiny fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 27607/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.