Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

His "first" looks just like his mother.

When they pulled back to include her in the scene, I thought I was looking at Blair.

by Anonymousreply 2007/08/2013

I hadn't been around in a while. I thought Michelle was going to turn out to be both his teacher/seducer AND Matthew's over-the-internet person.

I didn't understand why Matthew didn't want to be with Michelle ultimately.

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2013

Did Triscuit get to do orgasm-face like the guy on AMC?

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2013

EDITOR: SOAP THREAD. You know what to do!

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2013

They've decided to throw up two eps of each show on Mondays now. Jack was in one episode in the first show. More making out, in classroom, no skin.

by Anonymousreply 1107/02/2013

Has anybody been in flip-flops?

by Anonymousreply 1207/02/2013

And the rest of the show just plain sucks.

by Anonymousreply 1307/02/2013

Those who don't like the new reboots don't like them because they don't and aren't really daytime soap operas. More intelligent, less campy and better all around.

by Anonymousreply 1407/02/2013

Nu Destiny ,while she is no Meryl Streep, acts circles around old Destiny ie. Shenell Edmonds!

by Anonymousreply 1507/02/2013

Dani isn't "campy"? I have a hard time taking her seriously. Everything that happens in that stupid club could probably be called "campy," in fact, as it is equally hard to take.

This whole Todd/Victor bag of shit is the very essence of "campy." Try and explain who they are to each other to any rational human being.

The only time the new Destiny acts circles around anyone is when she's on the ferris wheel at Coney Island.

by Anonymousreply 1607/02/2013

Gee Ron you sound so bitter. Go put some relish on your Franco.

by Anonymousreply 1707/02/2013

Did anyone watch today? I can't even get it up to go to hulu.

BTW, does anyone know how long it takes for hulu (regular, not plus) to start showing new eps of GRACELAND? It's over a week since the last ep, "Pizza Box" ran on usa, but you still can't watch it on hulu.

by Anonymousreply 1807/08/2013

I hardly watch NUOLTL anymore. I got sick of all the time changes I lost where I was up to and I really don't care. If I have some time I'll catch it here and there but once they cut back to 2 a week I lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 1907/08/2013

Same here, basically. Plus I hate anything that happens in that club and any scene Dani is in. Which takes care of most of the show, really.

by Anonymousreply 2007/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.