Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Julian Lennon - Gay or Nay?

Someone posted that he dated Jami Gertz in the 80's, but I've never heard him linked to any woman in that last few decades.

What's his story?

by Anonymousreply 5106/28/2015

[quote] but I've never heard him linked to any woman in that last few decades.

Who has heard ANYTHING about him for the last few decades? He had a hit or two 30 years ago and that was it.

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

And it's much too late.... to care.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

He's busy in music and in photography. Seems like a very nice fellow.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

He hit on me about 25 years ago. I'm female.

His dad ignored him and treated his mother like shit, yet john Lennon is venerated as some sort of saint. I'm not surprised he's damaged r4.

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2013

Did John ever write him a song, like he did for Sean?

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2013

He's too boring, doll.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2013

Paul wrote Hey Jude for Julian. It was originally Hey Jules.

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2013

Good to know. Thanks, R8.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2013

I saw an interview with him on CBS this morning last year. He seemed to be more at peace with himself than in past interviews. It covered a gallery opening of his photo work in NY and his mother was there along with Yoko and Sean. They all posed together and the interviewer mentioned that it was amazing how non-awkward it was to have the woman John was married to pose with the woman he left her for. Julian said that he understood that his father was young and in one of the biggest acts in history at the time of his birth and things were beyond John's control. He said that he felt jealous when John gave up the music business to raise Sean. The two of them are very close and Sean pointed out that it was his big brother who taught him all about music and how to play guitar. Julian said that at the end, he was able to forgive Yoko because he didn't want to upset Sean. He said that it just wasn't worth it.

No mention of a girlfriend at all.

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2013

I'm just sitting on pebble by a river playing guitar....

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2013

Julian dated Olivia D'Abo of TVs "The Wonder Years" for quite some time. Don't think they are together anymore though.

by Anonymousreply 1306/28/2013

I don't think Julian is gay. Sean Lennon yes, it's more probable!

by Anonymousreply 1408/11/2013

They all made up, but for the longest time there was friction about Julian's inheritance.

Yoko controlled it, and wasn't that generous with the cash.

But they have all seem to kiss and make up

by Anonymousreply 1508/11/2013

He's got those awful slant eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1608/11/2013

Fat fug. He looks mostly like his mother, not John.

by Anonymousreply 1708/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 1911/16/2013

Valotte" is one of the 80s most underrated songs.

by Anonymousreply 2011/16/2013

"My friend dated him. Female. Said he was always kind to her, but damaged and bitter. Generous lover, decent sex but amazing oral."

PLEASE tell us more... what year was this??

by Anonymousreply 2110/25/2014

His music is just terrible. How did he survive with his "music"? Did his father leave him any money?

by Anonymousreply 2210/25/2014

Paano ay ito na mukhang Julian bahagyang higit pa Asian kaysa sa kanyang mas bata kapatid na lalaki kung sino ang kalahati Asyano habang siya ay hindi.

by Anonymousreply 2310/25/2014

Yoko was a selfish cunt towards him.

by Anonymousreply 2410/25/2014

I believe he and Sean are not hanging out anymore.

He also had a falling out with McCartney a couple of years ago which he immediately claimed was nothing but a misunderstanding.

He no longer appears with the other "musician" Beatles kids (Sean, Dhani, Zak). I put musician in quotes because of Sean. Zak is genuinely good, Dhani is adequate. Sean is ....privileged.

by Anonymousreply 2510/25/2014

He seems like a nice guy, despite having a shitty father. Really, the way John Lennon treated him was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 2610/25/2014

Long-term heroin addicts typically have no interest in sex with men or women.

by Anonymousreply 2810/25/2014

yup, he had a few hits 30 years ago, so did Madonna. shame on me for still thinking that Julian has worth. shame, shame, shame. the disposability of humanity on datalounge is cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 2910/25/2014

R29, It's not our fault Julian isn't pretty.

by Anonymousreply 3010/25/2014

Damn, R20, I hadn't thought of or heard "Valotte" in years. I agree, such a great and underrated song.

by Anonymousreply 3110/25/2014

Is sean still dating that weirdo model wannabe that Yoko hates?

by Anonymousreply 3210/25/2014

R32, yes.

by Anonymousreply 3310/26/2014

What the fuck does sean lennon do? seems like he's done nothing much. Does he even do charity work? That's the least he can do.

by Anonymousreply 3410/26/2014

I always heard it was the exact opposite - left ear pierced for gay, right for straight. That's what they told me at the parlor when I had my left pierced.

by Anonymousreply 3510/26/2014

Julian is very busy with his charity, The White Feather Foundation. It seems to take up a lot of his time. His second to last album "Photograph Smile" was his absolute best. The only time I've ever liked every single song on an album has only happened with The Beatles or Julian Lennon. I can't even say that about any solo Beatle Albums but Paul McCartney has come close. Julian has really matured and mellowed in the last 10 or 15 years and seems to have come to peace with that part of his life he really had no control over.

by Anonymousreply 3610/26/2014

Supposedly Kylie hooked up with him briefly - very random.

by Anonymousreply 3710/26/2014

In my homophobic world growing up, I learned:

Left is Right (left piercing = straight)

Right is Wrong (Right piercing = gay)

Sad that it was a typical saying that no one questioned.

by Anonymousreply 3810/26/2014

You must be really desperate Julian to be wasting your time shilling your lame ass website on a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 3910/26/2014

Sean Lennon is the secret brother of the kid from third rock from the sun.

by Anonymousreply 4110/26/2014

Say you will....

by Anonymousreply 4410/26/2014

He is active in several foundations and The White Feather is his own. He sells products in his site, and donates the profits to the foundation. From what I see and read, he is now is focused on Photography and had exhibitions in NY. and music is something he enjoys, and joins and help other musicians joins fund-raising, in concerts, and helps promote. He's also the International Ambassador of Lupus Foundation, and into environmental and helping the quality of life by providing water in Africa. His CD's keep evolving and he has almost a million followers now. You may find him in FB & Twitter...check him out! Him dating someone or not, is not his priority, he just goes with what life throws at him and makes something better for himself and mostly for others. Great guy all around!

by Anonymousreply 4511/02/2014

Steve Jobs was a pedophile? He barely took any interest in his own daughter as it is.

by Anonymousreply 4611/02/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4711/02/2014

Several racist comments on this thread. What's with all the hatred of the Epicanthic eye fold? Lots of good-looking people - both Asian and non-Asian have it. Fuck off bigots!

by Anonymousreply 4906/27/2015

^ camp bed.

Oh, and forgot Lennon's other main pastime : accruing a multi-million dollar property portfolio.

by Anonymousreply 5106/28/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!