Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Home prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow....

Need to hear some fun stories about nutty things people...neighbors ...friends do..

When I used to babysit i was privy to the whole house and once the kids were alseep I had hours to case it out:

the 300 lb woman who hid food all over the house...cabinets in every room...the attic..the basement..lots of pepperidge farm cookies stashed

the woamn who had her living rom roped off with a gold rope...and gold flat ware...so chic...

Good thing they hadn't invented nanny cams...I probably would have been arrested for drooling over all their jewelry..

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

Do you ever NOT start a conversation that's about your anus?

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

Bunny Bixler and I were in the semi-finals - the very semi-finals, mind you - of the ping-pong tournament at the club and this ghastly thing happened. We were both playing way over our heads and the score was 29-28. And we had this really terrific volley and I stepped back to get this really terrific shot. And I stepped on the ping-pong ball! I just squashed it to bits. And then Bunny and I ran to the closet of the game room to get another ping-pong ball and the closet was locked! Imagine? We had to call the whole thing off. Well, it was ghastly. Well, it was just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

My mom has a huge basement full of hundreds of wicker baskets.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

Momma's mussy is sluicing for some cagemeat.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.