Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Create your own Paula Deen racial discrimination accusation

I heard all the new black male servers at "The Lady and Sons" had to wear a namebage that said "Toby."

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013

Thread FAIL

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

OP lost me as I don't get the reference.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

[quote] namebage

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

I was working as a ladie's room attendent at a posh hotel once, and bigmouthed Paula Deen sashayed in and say, "Where's the bidet, girl?" I answer, "Right over here, Miss Deen- but I is not a "girl"; I is an adult negress." And you coulda heard a pin drop. She shout, "Don't you get uppity with me, Missy- I own stock in this hotel!". I say I sorry but dat's the trooth.

So she go over there and do her business. Suddenly she call out, "Girl- git over here and hand me a tissue". I say, "No ma'am dat not my job". And she say, "You mind me or you'll be back choppin' tobacco in Alabama!". But I stays put. Then she stomp out.

Afterwards, I go over there and Miss High 'n Mighty done left a big ol turd in the bidet bowl. She the nastiest white woman I ever incounter.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

I heard that she deep fries minority babies.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

Lol at r4

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

For R2. 'Toby' was Kunta Kinte's slave name in "Roots."

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

I heard she used the "W" word in 1967.

And that she has embodied the "C" word since 1947.

(And do we really need to unimaginative, inaccurate and stupid black-speech that only reveals the stupidity of the people doing it?)

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2013

I working countah at my uncle resturarr, Paula come in and ordah large General Tsao chicken with shrim fry rye. I tell her only powk fry rye or play why rye come with, shrim cost extra. She then say I'm a "Chink" and she also say "Gook" and I really no like because I not Korean. My uncle told her take shrim fry rye and go leave resturarr, she still say 'C' word and told me go back Vietnam. She crazy lady.

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.