Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Outrageously Hot Man Pounds Incredibly Sexy Woman in Public Park, Get Discovered by Cops

Their sex vibes are zooming off the page.

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2013

Pounds is a good choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

You know, I was just reading the "15 disgusting ingredients you may be eating right now." thread and I thought it was pretty bad, until I clicked your link.

Suddenly, beaver anal gland in my vanilla ice cream isn't so bad.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

How much did that hideous sow have to pay for the black sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

He's an ugly ungroomed, unshaven grub, overweight and slovenly. Obviously no money to get a motel room to bang that gross, fat pig. I bet they both have odor problems.

SLOBS. Like animals they have no sense of morality. They probably piss and shit outside as well. Just a slovenly, immoral, entitled pair who deserved what they got.

Too many people like this in society tying up the legal system and costing taxpayers for their feed and board in the jail.

No sympathy here for grubs like this. And I bet that sow has his child at home in her dirty stinky unclean house, with dishes piled high in the sink, un-vacuumed rugs, beds unmade with dirty sheets, trash not taken out, greasy stovetop and dirty oven that smells when ignited, dirty laundry piled high, unpaid bills, huge grocery bill (food stamp food consisting of TV dinners, Kraft macaroni & cheese, hot dogs, cereal, ice cream, kool-aid for the kiddies, and bon-bons for her).

A broken down car, tags not paid up, no insurance, suspended license.

Rent paid late if at all, eviction record.

When kids get sick she takes them to the emergency room instead of having a regular physician and making an appointment. She owes hospital in unpaid bills.

And her bath tub has a dark, greasy ring around it.

Get the picture?

Oh yeah, and she's pregnant but doesn't know who the father is for sure.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

He could actually do far better than that beast.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

R4, did you copy and paste that post or was it all off the cuff?

Cos that's some pretty inspired writing.

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

I'm praying that he pulled out before he... but I doubt with the distance required to get in, he had enough time to get out.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

R4, the only way possible for you to have intimate knowledge of such a life is that you live it. Only one who has lived that way could provide such a detailed account of squalor.

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2013

Oh, a fat white woman having sex...can mean only one thing: jungle fever.

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013

[quote]her dirty stinky unclean house, with dishes piled high in the sink, un-vacuumed rugs, beds unmade with dirty sheets, trash not taken out . . .

Damn, r4, you could be talking about my place.

At least I'm not fat - does that count for anything?

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.