Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Limbaugh: Gay Marriage Supporters ‘Don’t Give A Damn About Rule Of Law Or Decency’ (AUDIO)

In the wake of Wednesday’s historic Supreme Court rulings regarding gay marriage in the United States, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh tore into supporters of same-sex marriage.

Limbaugh read Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s dissent in the case against the Defense of Marriage Act and praised him for identifying insults in the majority opinion directed at DOMA supporters. “It proves that we are up against people who don’t give a damn about the rule of law, or about decency, or about decorum,” he said.

“His dissent today in the Defense of Marriage Act ruling is breathtaking,” Limbaugh said of Scalia’s take on the Court’s verdict.

Limbaugh read Scalia’s scolding of his fellow justices for using language that “insults and demonizes” opponents of gay marriage in the majority opinion.

“Now, if you had any doubt that the left is intolerant and fully invested in the low art of personal destruction through smear tactics, just read Scalia’s dissent in United States v. Wade,” Limbaugh said.

“There’s no legal reasoning here – or very little,” the host continued. “Scalia says the majority has arrived at its point of view because the opponents of gay marriage are reprobates and bigots.”

“It’s disgusting,” Limbaugh added. “It demeans the Supreme Court.”

He said that the animating force behind the modern left is defeating conservatives rather than principle.

Listen to the clip below via The Rush Limbaugh Radio Show:

by Anonymousreply 4806/29/2013

And they don't give a damn about Rush Limbaugh, either.

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

Fat Bimbo is right. Now we'll have glory holes in every bathroom. Male on male orgies will be mandatory after work on Fridays. Worst of all Fat Bimbo will be made to come out of the closet! I wonder if Bimbo is a top or a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

This is a man who has been married FOUR different times. In terms he would understand, he gets to go to the Buffet while gays have to starve. His hypocrisy is hilarious and proves him a buffoon, the sad part is, his rabid followers don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

Love it when his blood pressure goes up. Someday his ticker's going to blow and not a minute too soon.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

"Limbaugh read Scalia’s scolding of his fellow justices for using language that “insults and demonizes” opponents of gay marriage in the majority opinion."

As opposed to Limbaugh and anti-gay forces (including people like Scalia) who continually use insults and language that demonizes gays and their supporters.

These jerks can't handle it when their own kind of crap is thrown back at them.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

We thank you for your attention

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

Oh please, this fat bastard doesn't give a shit about gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

Didn't Elton John play at this asshole's wedding?

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2013

In the words of Nancy Pelosi, "Who cares?".

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013

No surprise, but I disagree with him.

If gay marriage supporters weren't interested in rule of law, they wouldn't be putting the effort into challenging the rule of law. I think the very existence of the movement proves its great respect for the rule of law.

As for decency? The concept is so subjective it's impossible to define.

What I personally consider to be indecent is Limbaugh making multiple trips to Thailand and other sex tourism destinations. I'm sure that's just me being judgmental.

His four marriages are like his obvious overindulgence in food. He's a hog at the trough, probably in every aspect of his life.

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2013

[quote]Gay Marriage Supporters ‘Don’t Give A Damn About Rule Of Law Or Decency’

Yeah. That's why we relentlessly attacked innocent Americans, using government power to denigrate them and their relationships, depriving them of equal treatment and trying to enact unconstitutional and discriminatory legislation to ensure their second class status for all time.

Oh, no. Wait. That was your side.

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2013

Nancy Pelosi said it best, "Who cares?"

by Anonymousreply 1206/27/2013

[quote]“It proves that we are up against people who don’t give a damn about the rule of law, or about decency, or about decorum,” he said.

He wouldn't know decency and decorum if they came up and bit him on his fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 1306/27/2013

His entire career is founded in divisiveness. He is a professional shit stirrer. He is a vile man, a vile human being. He (and those who work for him) panders to the lowest common denominator of the angry, disenfranchised white (mostly) people who think he is their "voice." They line his pockets and it is a nice marriage made in hell.

by Anonymousreply 1406/27/2013

He was probably high on oxycontin.

by Anonymousreply 1506/27/2013

True, R12. I love that Nancy said, "Who cares," in response to Michelle Bachman's diatribe. It's also the best response to the other mouth-foamers.

by Anonymousreply 1606/27/2013

I could not follow what Michelle Bachman had to say at all. She is something else.

Agree with Nancy- who cares? And why argue anymore with people who think measurable carbon from fossil fuel oxidation is not a cause for global climate change... or that too many people on earth and growing along with climate change is cause the fastest mass extinction of other species on our planet's history.

I mean who cares? Do you argue with those who think the earth is flat or that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. Waste of time.

Rather get busy and do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 1706/27/2013

Why in the hell would anyone even respond to this or him? As a couple of people have already pointed out, he's looking for attention. He knows exactly what reaction he's going to get, incl. the mention of his four marriages.

He makes money off of being an attention whore, so when you respond, you help him make money.

by Anonymousreply 1806/27/2013

THis dumb asshole was married how the fuck many times/

by Anonymousreply 1906/27/2013

Who's responding to him, R18?

by Anonymousreply 2006/27/2013

It's time for a remake of A Face in the Crowd.

by Anonymousreply 2106/27/2013

R20, I mean have a reaction to him. Just ignore the closet case pig.

by Anonymousreply 2206/27/2013

He's a disgusting blob and a hypocrite. Who the fuck cares what he thinks? Just other disgusting hypocrites and fools.

by Anonymousreply 2306/27/2013

He's a junkie.

by Anonymousreply 2406/27/2013

Look, in his defense, he's gotta keep the money coming in because you know the divorce is coming and those Dominican boys aren't getting any cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 2506/27/2013

Good idea, R21.

by Anonymousreply 2606/27/2013

'“There’s no legal reasoning here – or very little,” the host continued."

Says that renowned law expert, Rush Limbaugh.

by Anonymousreply 2706/27/2013

And yet I sang at your FOURTH wedding, Rush. Talk about abuse. So just shut up, and be sure to pick up my latest Norma Jean song adaptation, this one for gay marriage: "Ankles In The Wind."

by Anonymousreply 2806/27/2013

And he does??

by Anonymousreply 2906/27/2013

Exactly R20. What a hypocrite he is.

by Anonymousreply 3006/27/2013

[quote]Didn't Elton John play at this asshole's wedding?

I think so. I believe we had a thread on it at the time.

by Anonymousreply 3106/27/2013

But what does Ann Coulter have to say?

by Anonymousreply 3206/27/2013

So inconvenient if same sex couples get hitched. It threatens, um, heterosexual bigotry. Give the gays unequal status, that way they are never going to prove us wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3306/27/2013

Pelosi was correct to say it doesn't matter what Bachmann thinks. Even at the height of her popularity, Bachmann didn't wield that much influence. Now that she is quitting Congress and can't even hold onto her own seat anymore, she is less relevant than ever.

by Anonymousreply 3406/27/2013

It's hilarious when drug-addicted adulterers go on about the law and decency.

by Anonymousreply 3506/27/2013

Not only was Rush drug addicted and addled, he did no concerns about breaking the law in order to obtain large amounts of narcotics.

by Anonymousreply 3606/27/2013

Rush is a closet queen.

by Anonymousreply 3706/27/2013

Married and divorced many times, calls women sluts, addicted to drugs...surely they can do better than Rush.

by Anonymousreply 3806/27/2013

It's about his money. All marriages are arranged. Keeps appearances up.

by Anonymousreply 3906/27/2013

I'm pointlessly outraged by his pointless outrage.

by Anonymousreply 4006/27/2013

[quote]Limbaugh: Gay Marriage Supporters ‘Don’t Give A Damn About Rule Of Law Or Decency’

More classic conservative Republican projection: They loudly accuse others of what is actually true of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 4106/27/2013

Fuck the porky pig fucker. His breed are dying off. Oink Oink

by Anonymousreply 4206/27/2013

As for Rush Limbaugh, I just consider the source. The marriages, the drug abuse...what does he know about decency? I agree with the poster who said it's time for a remake of A Face in the Crowd.

by Anonymousreply 4306/27/2013

Is Limbaugh known to be particularly anti-gay?

by Anonymousreply 4406/27/2013

I think any Limbaugh thread should never be without a link to the "apartment." It's just one, big mancave:

by Anonymousreply 4506/27/2013

Is there any evidence to prove the old story about Limbaugh getting fired from a radio station when he was caught soliciting for sex with a man?

I know the rumor was that he was using the DJ name "Jeff Christy" when it was supposed to have happened, but is anything out there that proves it?

I think it's old news, but in case you haven't heard it before, here's a link:

by Anonymousreply 4606/27/2013

closet case for DAYS~

by Anonymousreply 4706/28/2013

Rush Limbaugh has already destroyed more straight marriages than gay marriage ever will.

by Anonymousreply 4806/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.