Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Silverfishes

Inspired by the home invasion nightmare thread: We have silverfishes in our kitchen and bathrooms. What can we do against them? They are near the cat food and I don't want to poison my kitties.

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013

Open the tuna & giblets, let them taste it. That will kill them for sure!

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

Allow them to swim up your anus! They get a new home, and you have a great weekend, everyone wins!

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

I hate you R3.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

Your cats brought them in. As pets. Learn to love them as you would your own.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

Yes, they are horrifying. But they will eat your silverfish, and any other insects in your home... and in that "enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of way, they are your friend.

...but if you see them in real life, with all their creepy horrible legs and the nightmarish, incredible speed with which they move, you will be scarred for life.

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

Oh, I hate them, they seem to only be in houses I have lived in, but never in higher up condo. They love things like wallpaper, glue, carpet, hair, sugar, paperback books.

From my experience, usually paper things like old boxes in a garage.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

My cats will eat spiders, flies, cockroaches, moths and silverfish, but will not eat earwigs.

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2013

Diatomaceous Earth, OP. Perfectly safe for mammals and kills all insects by piercing their exoskeletons so they dehydrate to death.

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.