Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Report: Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Wedding Plans Are No More

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are no longer talking about wedding plans according to RadarOnline.

Aniston reportedly doesn't want to move out of Los Angeles while Theroux desperately wants to move to New York City. Classic tale of two cities!

by Anonymousreply 4707/25/2013

Yes, because you just CAN'T have a home in two different cities and split your time in each equally...

We all knew that this wedding would never happen, but this excuse is really lame.

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

Oh come on R1. You act like getting from one place to the next is no big deal.

They'd have to be constantly searching the internet for airfare deals. Probably have to Go Greyhound (!) if they went back and forth too often.

Packing the trunks, arranging for possible house sitters.

It would put an unbelievable strain on these two crazy kids marriage. And it's tough enough just getting to know one another (including the marital bed) when you're a newlywed.

No, this is a huge hurtle I doubt they could survive.

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

Was this a sham relationship to begin with? I don't follow Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

Yes. It was a sham, arranged by two managers.

Same as Aniston and Pitt...both put on dates by their managers.

I think it is best to avoid dating arrangements by business associates.

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

Wait up - Anniston and Pitt weren't for real? They were a sham couple? I don't follow these celebs, but always believed JA truly loved BP.

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

Jennifer, your fiancé, Justin, has suggested six months in LA and six months in NYC.

That sounds like a fair compromise for two multimillionaires in love, who can pretty much pick up and travel at a moment's notice.

Perhaps Aniston doesn't want to marry.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

Isn't it time everyone realized that the problem is Jennifer?

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2013

The marriage was off once she realized Pitt wasn't going to marry Jolie. Should Pitt & Jolie plan a real wedding date, she will definitely get married to Theroux or whatever other closet case needs a beard.

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2013

Sounds like one of her shitty movies.

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2013

How sad, another fake relationship ends.

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2013

She's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1206/27/2013

Aniston and Theroux are multi-millionaires who only work 3 months out of the year. It's not like they have full-time jobs. I don't see why they can't be bi-coastal.

by Anonymousreply 1306/27/2013

Why is she even famous? It seems the media keeps her in the news just to irritate Jolie, since Aniston's main claim to fame is being dumped by Pitt.

Do you remember the Oscars when she presented and Jolie and Pitt were in the audience right in front of her? She appeared very flustered and nervous.

Aniston is the modern day Debbie Reynolds. A famous dumpee.

by Anonymousreply 1406/27/2013

They do not go together anyway ... She has the worst taste in men ESP John Mayer. Justin Theroux seems better off with his old GF and his hairline creeps me out .

by Anonymousreply 1506/27/2013

We should be talking about his cousin Louis Theroux instead.

by Anonymousreply 1606/27/2013

Jennifer is like Debbie in another way, R14. She eats pussy.

I'd do her.

by Anonymousreply 1706/27/2013

Angie's always been in love with Jennifer way more than that homeless looking thing she's with now. Getting together with Pitt was only her way to slam Jen, but it seems she's got an eternal serious love/hate thing with Jen. She's way more into it than Liz Taylor ever was with Debbie Reynolds.

That said, no one would want Pitt at this point unless it was a gold digger, I can't stomach looking at him, he looks like he stinks, he looks like a homeless drunk on the bus, one-to-avoid.

As far as JA, they're just not meant to be imho. Why JA doesn't hook up with a tech billionaire, which would be more her style is beyond me.

If I were Jen, I'd try and bag Elon Musk or Jack Dorsey. Fuck poorer actors like Theroux.

by Anonymousreply 1806/27/2013

[quote]Angie's always been in love with Jennifer way more than that homeless looking thing she's with now. Getting together with Pitt was only her way to slam Jen, but it seems she's got an eternal serious love/hate thing with Jen. She's way more into it than Liz Taylor ever was with Debbie Reynolds.

Interesting fanfiction you have going there.

by Anonymousreply 1906/27/2013

Poor Jen will never find true happiness.

by Anonymousreply 2006/27/2013

Of course not, this is just a showmance!

by Anonymousreply 2106/27/2013

ANYONE except Elon Musk for my Jen. He's already had 2 wives & he's a real prick when it comes to breakups...just ask wife #1, Justine Musk. Justine used to blog about how badly he treated her during their split & that Elon got engaged to British actress, Talulah Riley, within 6 weeks. He's now divorced from her too.

by Anonymousreply 2206/27/2013

Is Musk the Libertarian loon who wants to start an island for other Libertarian loons or am I thinking of another guy?

by Anonymousreply 2306/27/2013

Oh man! isn't obvious?! I bet those two are gay! gay! gay! Sometime before this news, I said I think they are both gay or at least bisexual. I expressed this was my assumption on these two before on DL,and some fangurls on DL said well, he has been with the same girlfriend for 11 years before Jen. So? he could be bisexual and his ex girlfriend could have been bisexual as well. Is this DL or IMBD message board?

BTW, I think He is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 2406/27/2013

MUSK is the maker of the TESLA, the sexy electric car priced at 150K.

by Anonymousreply 2506/27/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2606/27/2013

r23 no, that is Peter Thiel. He is a libertarian & gay gay gay. He also sponsors HomoCon.

Weirdly, I just googled and it seems that Thiel, who is German born, was married twice.

by Anonymousreply 2706/27/2013

Shit, if I had her money, I'd NEVER get married.

by Anonymousreply 2806/27/2013

I like them as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 2906/27/2013

[quote] Shit, if I had her money, I'd NEVER get married.

Excellent point, R28, and one perennially overlooked on DL with its insinuation that not being married by age X is clear demonstration that a celebrity is gay. Sometimes they're just smart, or cautious, or maybe they enjoy playing the field without the risk of losing half their net worth.

It's fine to offer up evidence and speculation as to some celebrity being closeted, but the marriage argument seems the flimsiest.

Stranger than people who are cautious about the financial and other repercussions of marriage are the Kelsey Grammers (married four times, five children). He's lucky enough to have had a couple of big hit series and a revenue stream of residual checks behind him and, evidently, no shortage of contract offers for bad pilot episodes.

by Anonymousreply 3006/27/2013

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are straight. Come on. Angelina, however, does seem to like the pussy and is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 3106/27/2013

Peter Thiel is a "libertarian," R27?? It would be interesting to hear how you define that term.

Thiel is a founder of Palantir (a name which has a rather alarming origin BTW) Technlogies--one of the more egregious and prominent Silicon Valley companies making a buck (lots of them) on the burgeoning fascist state.

by Anonymousreply 3206/27/2013

[quote]Angelina, however, does seem to like the pussy and is bisexual.

Please. She's about as bi as Madonna (as in only to be "shocking" and get publicity). Notice how almost all "bi" female celebs have boyfriends or husbands, but never a girlfriend or wife.

by Anonymousreply 3306/27/2013

R33, she had an actual relationship with Jenny Shimizu, which both have confirmed.

"I fell in love with her the first second I saw her," Jolie admitted of her Foxfire (1996) co-star. "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my [first] husband (Jonny Lee Miller)."

by Anonymousreply 3406/27/2013

R33....didnt she date Jenny Shimizu for a few years ?

by Anonymousreply 3506/27/2013

I so agree. At this stage in her life & with her shitloads of money, she does not need to marry anyone...just live together. Hell, Justin was with his last GF 14 years before he got involved with Jen. And besides, we all know Jen's not the least bit interested in popping out a kid.

by Anonymousreply 3606/30/2013

Justin Theroux is gorgeous. Anniston is therefore the villain!

by Anonymousreply 3706/30/2013

I believe she did, R35. All the other bi celebrity women only ever seem to publicly date men.

by Anonymousreply 3807/01/2013

Still together

by Anonymousreply 3907/21/2013

Celebitchy, frau gossip site extraordinaire, is reporting that Jen & Justin got secretly hitched at a winery outside Charlottesville today.

by Anonymousreply 4007/24/2013

Jen prefers chicks but still wasn't happy with bi-sexual Brad wanting to have "fun times" with other guys when they were married.

by Anonymousreply 4107/24/2013

[quote]she had an actual relationship with Jenny Shimizu, which both have confirmed.

[quote]"I fell in love with her the first second I saw her," Jolie admitted of her Foxfire (1996) co-star. "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my [first] husband (Jonny Lee Miller)."

Oh please. This cunt wouldn't know the truth if it ripped off her strap-on.

She married Miller because he was a Dom male who played all of her favorite B&D/S&M games. That's what she wanted and still wants.

What she and Shimuzu don't discuss anymore (and pretend never happened) is their shared love of heroin. They both were into being junkies a lot more than they were into each other or anyone else. t

by Anonymousreply 4207/24/2013

I can't with this bitch. She 's just never going to settle down and have kids.

by Anonymousreply 4307/24/2013

Why should she R43?

by Anonymousreply 4407/24/2013

Do you think Aniston "doesn't want kids" because she's like Jamie Lee Curtis and is intersexed / unable to bear? Or does she just not want to get fat?

by Anonymousreply 4507/25/2013

Some people just don't want kids r45. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4607/25/2013

[quote] Celebitchy, frau gossip site extraordinaire

Ew, I loathe this website.

by Anonymousreply 4707/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.