Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sam and Josh Hug-It-Out

Over gay marriage ruling.

by Anonymousreply 3206/28/2013

Josh discussed his gay father on GMA.

by Anonymousreply 106/27/2013

Damn. Who else expected Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin?

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

Flame away, but all of this is truly historic. And each new broken boundary has a ripple effect.

I can't even imagine when i was growing up a gay man speaking about the need for equality and then being celebrated for his love on a big mainstream tv show like that. Nice moment, thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

Josh is a sexy sweetie, Sam looks great in that clip too, love the hair.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

Keeps dropping off the front page. Why, because most people don't know this is about the GMA anchors Sam and Josh. OP should've made sure the outside post identified what this is about.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

Josh is a womanizer. His reputation goes back to ESPN days.

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2013

If Sam were a cereal, he'd be Frosted Flake.

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2013

Gosh I don't know r7, or care. If you care, start a politic movement to get polygamy legalized. It has nothing to do with the gay rights movement and it isn't their responsibility, but that shouldn't stop you from making it your chosen political cause. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2013

Troll harder r10. Try a more popular thread.

by Anonymousreply 1106/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2013

Yes the gay rights movement is focused on the rights of gay people. Screech all you want, troll, but Polygamy has nothing to do with homosexuality. Gays achieved their right to marry by organization and convincing enough of the public they're right. Polygamy advocates are free to try to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 1306/28/2013

Poor sad freeper bigot, the world's passed him by.

by Anonymousreply 1506/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1606/28/2013

We might care more if it weren't Mormons who spearheaded Prop 8.

by Anonymousreply 1706/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1806/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1906/28/2013

No we wouldn't r17, polls show the vast majority of Americans are opposed to bigamy. God you play right into his hands acting like bigamists are an oppressed minority just like gays, only since Mormons donated to prop 8, that's the only reason you're opposed to gay rights groups working for them. Would you consider advocating for bestiality if some troll here accused you of being a hypocrite for not?

by Anonymousreply 2006/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2106/28/2013

The fuck, r20?

I honestly don't have a problem with polygamy. If consenting adults want to do it, go for it.

And I'd say comparing polyamory to bestiality is just as bad as the assholes who compare homosexuality to bestiality.

by Anonymousreply 2206/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2306/28/2013

Bigamists unite! Two cocks for all!

by Anonymousreply 2406/28/2013

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you are in a tiny minority who approve of bigamy (86% disprove, see link), which is often extremely exploitative of women, but no need to bother your pretty little head about that.

by Anonymousreply 2506/28/2013

Yeah, what don't you understand about "consenting"? As I wrote, if CONSENTING adults wish to engage in polygamy, then I say go for it. They're not hurting me or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2606/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2706/28/2013

Really what I objected to you is you speaking in the name of the gay community, saying WE would be more sympathetic if it wasn't for the Mormons. Only a tiny percentage of people, gay or straight, support bigamy, so you can't speak for gays on this subject.

Speak for yourself, and keep feeding the troll, he clearly found just the playmate he was looking for.

by Anonymousreply 2806/28/2013

Ugh.. I'm so completely over the fake, plastic, famewhoring, absurdity of this Good Morning America bullshit show.

It's all about over-processed, fake news and entertainment readers and lots of colors and movement of graphics a'la Fox News. It's like mind control for fraus and other stay-at-home losers.

by Anonymousreply 2906/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 3006/28/2013

R28, you're an idiot. Clearly I don't speak for an entire community any more than you do.

And you seem to be missing that you've taken over trolling duties in this thread. You seize one ironic post and attempt to police opinions. Get over yourself.

Over and out.

by Anonymousreply 3106/28/2013

Sam's father, now dead was a retired Marine Corps Colonel. Sam's boyfriend before now was a big black fellow who owned a business in the LI area. They broke up a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3206/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!