Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pierced ears

Do adult gay men still do this? Both ears or only one? I'm thinking about doing it. It's not permanent like a tattoo, so if I don't like it I can just let them close up.

Okay, judgmental, bitter queens. Attack.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

yes, and cocks and nips too

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

It's kind of yester-year

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

Seems like the trend ended about ten years ago. I like guys with pierced ears and am sad it isn't popular right now, though these thing are cyclical and it seems due to make a comeback soon.

I think gay men used to get the right ear pierced to signify their orientation and straights would have the left pierced, but by the late 90's those designations were ignored/discarded and people did whatever they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

What about the current trend of putting huge, spool-like objects in your earlobes, so that when they're out the lobes hang down like deflated airbags? Does that trend extend to the gay hipsters?

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

Give it up, always looks stupid, especially on a gay man

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

I took out my ear piercing a few years ago. The hole is a tiny dot that few notice, but if I rub my earlobe and smell my fingers, phew, it smells bad. I wash, and the holes in my nipples, tongue, lip and dick don't have that smell. Never understood why the ear piercings would contain that smell but not the others.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.