Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's all go to Chick-fil-a today for lunch!

Hell, we don't have to worry about those fuckers anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4408/29/2013

Oops, forgot to sign my post

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

The Supreme Court didn't say Chik-Fil-A was going away forever, so those fuckers are still there. Chik-Fil-A is pro Jesus, anti-gay. Your suggestion is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

Not a chance in hell.

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

I will bring a bucket of Popeye's to spread on Dan Cathy's grave, when that unlooked for event happens.

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

OP thinks gay marriage is legal and it's not.

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

I'd rather walk across the street to KFC, but I'm a vegetarian and I'm not sure they've got enough non-meat to make a good meal. Stuck here without a car though, so it's one of my few options.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

DOMA isn't over yet.

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

Just had som taco bell. Not hungry right now. Thanks anyhoo.

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

It isn't over yet, I'll never eat there again.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2013

The Supreme Court ruled that Chick Fil A can no longer donate to anti-gay organizations all over the world??? Yay! Lets all give them our money!

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2013

Hate Chicken will just double down. Waiting for the new adverts, angry at the Supreme Court decision destroying straight people? come bitch and eat at Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

I do loves them fries

by Anonymousreply 1307/06/2013

Spicy pollo sandwiches for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 1407/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2013

Kill Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 1607/13/2013

"Jesus Chicken" still hates the gays.

by Anonymousreply 1807/13/2013

Someone put on their facebook pages about how they all dressed like farm animals & cows so they could get their free chick fil a. I saw one of my gay friends liked her status.

What's up with that? Is it now cool for Gay people to go to Chick Fil A? Are straight allies allowed to partake without feeling guilt? When did the memo go out on this?

by Anonymousreply 1907/13/2013

I'd only eat at Chik-fil-a if I could stay there long enough to take a giant dump on the floor right in front of the registers.

[quote] What's up with that? Is it now cool for Gay people to go to Chick Fil A?

No, but some people are hogs that feed their face with that fattening shit and would mortgage their own well being and civil rights for a feedbag full of diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 2007/13/2013

Anyone who still goes to Chick-Fil-A is just their way of saying "I don't give a f*uck about:"Myself.... if Gay" or "Others... if Straight".

America is becoming a nation of people who Don't Give a F*uck about others.

by Anonymousreply 2107/13/2013

Yeah, I know a very gay friendly girl who posted pictures of herself and a couple of friends dressed like cows at a Chick-Fil-A today.

I think most people just have no bone for activism. Even something as minor as boycotting an evil fast food company.

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013

Cow fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 2307/14/2013

Death to Chick-Fil-A and R17.

by Anonymousreply 2407/14/2013

I live about 8 miles from the original CFA. I used to especially love the fries and slaw. But it's easy to find somewhere else to eat out of principle.

by Anonymousreply 2507/14/2013

Hmmm... a fantasy?

I want to go into Chick Filet naked in all my gross FATNESS, piss on the floor and crawl around in it on my hands and knees on their fancy polished floor, drool blood from the corners of my mouth, utter obscene SEXUAL vulgarities, crotch grab customers, make growling sounds like a wild dog, simulate sex cocksucking and doggy style sex acts with my fat rolls hanging, my udders flapping and then I start making chicken sounds at the shocked, saintly religious staff who are repulsed by my vision of loveliness...

by Anonymousreply 2607/14/2013

[quote] What's up with that? Is it now cool for Gay people to go to Chick Fil A? Are straight allies allowed to partake without feeling guilt? When did the memo go out on this?

It didn't. It isn't cool to go to chick fil a. If you must go (they do make the best damn chicken sandwich), you go in secret and you don't tell anyone about it

by Anonymousreply 2707/14/2013

R26 OMG I love you.

Just let me know when and where, because we need to post that shit on YouTube!

by Anonymousreply 2807/15/2013

R27 is a Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 2907/16/2013

R17, it's not good food

by Anonymousreply 3007/16/2013

It is dog vomit quality food. Compared to McDonalds it is good food, but then road kill is good food compared to McDonalds.

What a sad state of culture now exists in the USA, to declare Chick-Fil-A good food!

by Anonymousreply 3107/16/2013

[quote]Hell, we don't have to worry about those fuckers anymore.

That's some pretty potent stupid on display, OP

There is still no federal law that prohibits discrimination against gay people.

The majority of states still don't recognize equal marriage. Many have DOMA-like laws that need to be repealed and quite a few have constitutional amendments that will be very difficult to overturn. It could be decades before we have equal marriage at every level in every state.

And general homophobia, like racism and sexism, will always be a problem.

Honestly, you sound quite stupid.

by Anonymousreply 3207/16/2013

Yummers. Spicy chicken sanwiches. Too bad they are closed today. Its the lords day. Guess ill find a wet back and have some spicy cheese dog instead.

by Anonymousreply 3307/21/2013

Oh Em Gee. They will be serving breakfast sandwiches. I lurves me some breakfast sandwiches.

by Anonymousreply 3407/23/2013

Do people really eat at this establishmente?

by Anonymousreply 3508/10/2013

Breat feeding mothers are now pissed off at CFA. You can not show your "Dirty Pillows" there, even if your larva is hungry.

by Anonymousreply 3608/10/2013

"lurves me"

by Anonymousreply 3708/10/2013

I lurves me some of those french fries

by Anonymousreply 3808/11/2013

I can't start a thread, but I had to post this. Chick-Fil-A is now touting it's food as helpful in weight loss. Check out this testimonial from this formerly morbidly obese guy. Unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 3908/29/2013

I don't do junk food. And yes, I cooked my own lunch that had brown rice, tofu and pumpkin seeds in it. Spices pics de gallo made it all ten times more delicious than that greasy slop they might serve

by Anonymousreply 4008/29/2013

[quote]I'd only eat at Chik-fil-a if I could stay there long enough to take a giant dump on the floor right in front of the registers.

I'll go with you but I won't eat there. I'd love to leave a large vegan turd in front of the registers though.

First thing is the morning would be best for me. But then I could probably go around 1pm and again around 4pm.

by Anonymousreply 4108/29/2013

It didn't take their donations to hate-groups to know that it's not a place to give them business. Their Fundie outlook has been evident for many years. It's annoying to walk through the mall and see Chick-fil-A tables all filled and people standing in line. It's just something we have to live with while we boycott.

by Anonymousreply 4208/29/2013

"lurves me"

You can smell this woman's breasts from at least a mile away. Death to Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 4308/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!