Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Free Republic's Reation To Supreme Court DOMA/Prop. 8 Ruling

Absolutely hilarious. Photos of hell, demons, etc.

I can't begin to describe this.

I love Republican meltdowns!!!

by Anonymousreply 7407/01/2013

DOMA Ruling Means 'Gang of 8' Amnesty Bill Now Extends to Illegal Alien Gay 'Partners'

Stand With Arizona ^ | 06-25-2013 | John Hill

Posted on 6/26/2013 12:06:22 PM by montag813

by John Hill Stand With Arizona

"If this bill has in it something that gives gay couples immigration rights and so forth, it kills the bill. I'm done...I'm off it."

-Marco Rubio, Andrea Tantaros Show. 6/13/2013

-

That's what 'Gang of 8' amnesty front-man Rubio said when the Senate was debating the amendment, sponsored by Sen. Pat Leahy (D-VT) which would grant green cards to foreign partners of gay Americans. Leahy originally introduced the measure during the Senate Judiciary Committee markup of the bill, but he withdrew it under pressure from Republican lawmakers who said it would reduce the chance of the bill passing.

This was the full statement of Rubio regarding the amendment...

"If this bill has in it something that gives gay couples immigration rights and so forth, it kills the bill. I'm done...I'm off it, and I've said that repeatedly. I don't think that's going to happen and it shouldn't happen. This is already a difficult enough issue as it is." Well things just got even more "difficult", Senator. This morning's U.S. Supreme Court 5-4 ruling overturning the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) in the Windsor v. United States decision, overturned the federal law that defines marriage as a heterosexual union, saying it violates the rights of married gay couples by denying them government benefits.

This ruling applies squarely to the Federal government, and now means that the Leahy Amendment text would be law of the 'Gang of 8' bill is passed in its current form.

Worse, the ruling would no doubt be extended by a friendly Federal judge within days to allow any illegal aliens granted amnesty to bring in same-sex "spouses", or those they claim to be same-sex "spouses" (remember this is a population well-versed in marriage fraud), to the U.S. legally. DREAM-status illegals would be able to do this immediately. Other illegals could begin to do this within 5 years - until a judge says that's unfair too.

So we have one question for Senator Rubio: Now that the Leahy Amendment would be the law of the land under your amnesty bill...are you "done"? Or will this be yet another promise broken?

Tell your Senator how the Supreme Court ruling extends amnesty to gay illegals and their "spouses".

Call them NOW at 202-224-3121, and demand they stand against the ‘Gang of 8′ insanity.

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

To: haffast They did not actually “strike down” proposition 8.

They ruled that they had no standing to hear the case.

They also ruled that the appeals court had no standing to hear the case.

And they told the Appeals court to re-rule based on the lack of standing, which SHOULD mean the appeals court will now rule that the district court had no standing to hear the case.

Which SHOULD mean the district case will be thrown out, and there will be no more active ruling against prop 8.

At which point the original plaintiffs could go back and sue again. And with no standing for anybody to defend the case, a default judgement would be entered. And that would continue for each person who sued, but it would only apply to each person who sued. So you would have the law, the law would be valid, but everybody who sued would get released from the law, until someone with standing decided to defend one of the cases.

A bedrock principle of our judicial system is that you can have no judgment if there are not appropriate adversaries.

Of course, we have so little concern for the law these days that who knows what the judges will do.

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

To: Telepathic Intruder

Barely a year after the vast majority made their thoughts on the matter known at Chick-Fil-A’s across the land, the elites doubled-down and crammed it down our throats.

This is a street war, people.

50 posted on 6/26/2013 12:03:07 PM by Buckeye McFrog

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

To: who_would_fardels_bear

The CA Prop process is rule by Mob. I can’t stand it.

52 posted on 6/26/2013 12:08:12 PM by RIghtwardHo

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

To: CottShop

Good afternoon.

Practically Every freakin day I wake up lately, I hear another bit of news that is an unbeleivable, shocking, disgusting kick to the gut- What a disgrace thsi country is becoming- and it’s shockign how fast it is deteriorating

Yep.

5.56mm

54 posted on 6/26/2013 12:11:10 PM by M Kehoe

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

To: dfwgator

The other day my supermarket was handing out free Boar's Head hot dogs outside under an umbrella -- and I was starving. The server turned to me and uttered, "SORRY -- LAST ONE!" Pffft.

Hear Hasbro is changing the 'Monopoly' game pieces? The Shoe will now become a Boot, the Thimble will be a Condom, and the Cannon, will now be a Limp-Wrist. Those b*stards.

%^/

56 posted on 6/26/2013 12:15:28 PM by USS Johnston (Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be bought at the price of chains & slavery? - Patrick Henry)

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

The nerve of the Supreme Court, trying to usurp the judicial power of Chik-Fil-A!

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

That poster who R8 quoted seems to have given this lots of thought...

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

"rim each other"

R8 knows way top much. He's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2013

[quote]Barely a year after the vast majority made their thoughts on the matter known at Chick-Fil-A’s across the land, the elites doubled-down and crammed it down our throats.

Oh for fuck sake, it involved deep fried food, so of course it was easy for them to find supporters. Had this been some homophobic vegan establishment (I know it's redundant, but go with it), do you think the cattle would've showed up?

And I like you, R7.

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2013

[quote]That poster who [R8] quoted seems to have given this lots of thought...

Maybe he was just researching for a role.

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

Maybe Russia or Iran would be more to their liking. They're free to emigrate.

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2013

those creepy free republic people are literal trolls. most living in squalor on the public teat, masturbating to photos of sarah palin.

and their numbers are DWINDLING!

by Anonymousreply 1406/26/2013

[quote] Male queers are coprophiliacs. This hallmark of deep perversion has been demonstrated over and over as these deviants smear themselves, rim each other, and seek hookups with other queers in filthy public restrooms where the stench serves as their aphrodisiac. Appropriate sanitation is completely lacking in their makeup.

I tol' you dey eat da poo-poo!

by Anonymousreply 1506/26/2013

Dude, Satan's got ripped abs.

by Anonymousreply 1606/26/2013

Jesus Fucking Christ, will these embarrassing assholes ever stop being parody's of themselves.

You could have told me every one of those posts was a satire and I'd believe it.

by Anonymousreply 1706/26/2013

[quote]"Male queers are coprophiliacs. This hallmark of deep perversion has been demonstrated over and over as these deviants smear themselves, rim each other, and seek hookups with other queers in filthy public restrooms where the stench serves as their aphrodisiac. Appropriate sanitation is completely lacking in their makeup."

Excuse me? I don't WEAR makeup.

by Anonymousreply 1806/26/2013

Gargoyles! Satan!

by Anonymousreply 1906/26/2013

To: NKP_Vet

We are Toast! Stick a fork in her she is DONE!! The America I knew growing up has disappeared into the abyss. America has rapidly become a mirror image of Rome’s downfall. God promised in His Word that in the last days a revival would take place...I believe that revival along with God’s wrath(which will bring us to our knees) is just on the horizon. PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY(whatever is left of it) :( and our grandchildren and those christian churches that live by the word of God. They are next on satan’s and the Judicial agenda....MARK IT!! God be merciful!

13 posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:40:58 PM by RoseofTexas

by Anonymousreply 2006/26/2013

WTF???

[quote]Conservatives want homosexuals to enjoy the richness and fullness of life that marriage to someone of the opposite sex gives you. Liberals want the homosexuals money and votes and want them to die childless and soon. Which side cares more about the homosexuals?

by Anonymousreply 2106/26/2013

Those people make the most screaming, flaming, orgy fest seem SANE! That's some crazy shit!

by Anonymousreply 2206/26/2013

I actually had to read that twice because I couldn't believe my eyes, R21. Did someone actually type that on FR? I refuse to go over to that site.

That right there is mental illness - no one can tell me it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 2306/26/2013

Wow. The posts read like a parody of stupid people. The freepers seem to have zero capacity for critical thinking. Zilch. Nada. Zip.

All of those people, living in darkness. It's really quite sad.

Oh well. Fuck 'em. Here's to their loss! May they drown in their own bitter tears.

by Anonymousreply 2406/26/2013

Seriously, they make DL look like scholars of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 2506/26/2013

How many of these Free Republic posters are military people with their hands on Americas nuclear triggers???

by Anonymousreply 2606/26/2013

"Maybe Russia or Iran would be more to their liking. They're free to emigrate."

But this great country was founded as a Christian nation!!

by Anonymousreply 2706/26/2013

The Free Republic, will be holding diner at Chick-Fil-A tonight!

by Anonymousreply 2806/26/2013

The average age has to be around 58, right?

by Anonymousreply 2906/26/2013

Why go to Free Republic? Instead, go to a conservative dominated place that will allow you to post like the link below. Invade and have fun with them. Let them know they're on the losing side of history.

by Anonymousreply 3006/26/2013

Here is one Freeper's prediction:

"Yep. Boatloads of gay 'married couples' will be tying the knot in blue states and then moving to your town to get in your face for being such a backwards hater."

Yep. Cheboygan, here I come!!!

by Anonymousreply 3106/26/2013

Gay Marriage will be the end of Country Music.

by Anonymousreply 3206/26/2013

No, country music will just have to adapt to songs about dudes getting it on in the back of their pickups.

by Anonymousreply 3306/26/2013

But invading a nation over non-existent WMDs, killing tens of thousands of its citizens, and using deplted uranium weaponry on them is A-OK with these murderous assholes.

by Anonymousreply 3406/26/2013

[quote] God promised in His Word that in the last days a revival would take place

We've already had Gypsy twice this century! Enough!

by Anonymousreply 3506/26/2013

Chick-Fil-A's across the land!

I'm dying!

What's the equivalent of a Freeper Mary?

by Anonymousreply 3606/26/2013

The head Freeptard has spoken:

[bold] FR is and will remain a pro-God, pro-life, pro-family, small government, strong defense site [/bold]

Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:52:21 PM by Jim Robinson

Per the Declaration and Constitution and our traditional Judeo-Christian American heritage and way of life.

Those who wish to pursue some other way of life are certainly free to do so. Elsewhere. We will not attempt to interfere with thier God-given unalienable right to dissent. Ain't freedom grand.

God willing, sanity will someday return to America. Probably not until America stops turning its back on God though.

Either way, we will continue the fight.

Thank you all very much.

God bless.

by Anonymousreply 3706/26/2013

They are sickos over there at fried repukelick

by Anonymousreply 3806/26/2013

The one that pisses me off most is "pro-family" - what does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 3906/26/2013

Pro family is code

by Anonymousreply 4006/26/2013

To: Jim Robinson

I only speak respectfully of the America that was, the one that is now in exile.

The current “Amerika” is my sworn enemy, both its government and its people.

3 posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:54:15 PM by fwdude ( You cannot compromise with that which you must defeat.)

by Anonymousreply 4106/26/2013

To: Jim Robinson

Been a rough day for America today

11 posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:59:48 PM by mware

Of course, the days that SCOTUS gutted the VRA, employee rights and Affirmative Action were good days, right FReeptards?

by Anonymousreply 4206/26/2013

[quote]"Yep. Boatloads of gay 'married couples' will be tying the knot in blue states and then moving to your town to get in your face for being such a backwards hater."

Nonsense!

We want to fuck your sons aged 21 or over.

Why would we seek equal rights?

You are not our equals.

We will *eat you*.

After we eat your children.

by Anonymousreply 4306/26/2013

The Country Music crowd won't adapt. They are quite happy to stay in the 20th century, shut out from the rest of the world, actually "Americans shut out the rest of the world" has become Country Musics rallying cry as of late.

by Anonymousreply 4406/26/2013

[quote]We want to fuck your sons aged 21 or over.

21? Where the fuck did that come from?

by Anonymousreply 4506/26/2013

WHOA!!! That was entertaining and scary.

This may be my favorite from a "tax refugee" or maybe that's texas refugee.

[quote] txrefugee: This is a moment for spiritual clarity on our part, as the world gets spiritually foggier and darker. What do we fight for, and how? If we were old covenant Jews the answer would be plain enough: do whatever it takes to purify the physical country lest it physically perish.

If I were the FBI I'd be getting his IP stat.

by Anonymousreply 4606/26/2013

w&w, r35.

;)

by Anonymousreply 4706/26/2013

[quote]If I were the FBI I'd be getting his IP stat.

No need for that - just cut the brake on his taxpayer-funded motorized scooter.

by Anonymousreply 4806/26/2013

They want to burn the gay flag.

by Anonymousreply 4906/26/2013

HomosexualAgenda tag. Here's all their anti-gay posts today. Choose your fav.

by Anonymousreply 5006/26/2013

The Bittersweet Victory: Why Gay Marriage Still Isn't Marriage (the real end game defined)

by Anonymousreply 5106/26/2013

Marriage Is Dead And The Church Is Next

NC Register ^ | June 26, 2013 | PAT ARCHBOLD

Posted on 6/26/2013 4:49:07 PM by NYer

DOMA is dead.

And, technicalities aside, Prop 8. in California is dead, paving the way for same-sex marriage there.

While many people will try to dissect these opinions and look for legal silver linings based on the narrowness of this or that part of the rulings, make no mistake, as a practical matter marriage as we knew it is over. The dam has burst even if all the water has not yet traversed the breach.

Marriage, as the union of a man and woman for the purposes of raising children and for mutual support as recognized in culture and law, has ceased to exist. The only reason that marriage needs be recognized by law is that previous generations understood its value and wished to confer certain legal and societal privileges to it so as to encourage it. They rightly understood that marriage is the cornerstone of a society.

Advocates have used those legal and societal privileges to beat, twist, and deform the very meaning and purpose of marriage. We now view the purpose of marriage solely as the conferring of these legal and societal privileges, and thus they can be granted to anyone and anything.

While many states have sought to forestall the redefinition of marriage in their states by statute or constitution, today's ruling basically invalidates their efforts and has opened the floodgate to approval of same sex marriage across the nation with no reasonable recourse. Marriage as we knew it is dead.

With the universal legal recognition of same-sex marriage a fait accompli, the next fight will on the Church doorstep. The next battle will be to force Churches, most particularly the Catholic Church, to recognize and conduct same-sex marriage. The refusal to do so will result in a series of escalating legal and financial ramifications.

by Anonymousreply 5206/26/2013

I am amazed that any of them had time to post on the Free Republic, what with home schooling their 10 kids and praying of a cure to the diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 5306/26/2013

Compared to that lot, r25, the DL is a bastion of Rhodes Scholars and Nobel Prize winners so bite your tongue.

Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5406/27/2013

Witness the effects of home schooling.

Christian Heritage School anyone?

by Anonymousreply 5506/27/2013

[quote]Marriage Is Dead And The Church Is Next

Good! The pedophiles will have one less place to hide.

by Anonymousreply 5606/27/2013

In 10 years Rush Limbaugh will announce he was wrong on all of this and expect the Gay community to forgive him.

The question is, will we? Which point is the point of no return on bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 5706/27/2013

R57, let's hope in ten years we never hear him announce anything.

by Anonymousreply 5806/27/2013

In 10 years, he'll be tits up.

Fat, junkie slobs like that don't last long. In life or in sex.

by Anonymousreply 5906/27/2013

HRC will give him an award, R57.

by Anonymousreply 6006/27/2013

But Rush will still have a future as a Country Music singer.

by Anonymousreply 6106/27/2013

I just know that my brother-in-law hates the fact that in the eyes of the law my relationship with his brother is every bit as equal as his relationship with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 6206/29/2013

Have the neanderthals somehow figured out how to hack the DL? It's fubared, again.

by Anonymousreply 6306/29/2013

I found this comment in R30's link both amusing and intersting:

[quote]I was also curious if any of those stories about Roberts being coerced with NSA info collected on him and many others occupying key positions of power. There is a former NSA type who has gone on record that he saw the dossier that was used to coerce Roberts. Remember Roberts did an inexplicable 180 that really pissed off Scalia, Alito & Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 6406/29/2013

What is up with DL?

I can't see any threads.

by Anonymousreply 6506/29/2013

Yep, it's doing that thing again. No threadlist, but you can access specific threads from W&W and your own Thread Watcher.

Presumably this thread at the top of W&W will become the default thread for posting until it gets sorted out. This happened a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 6606/29/2013

Oh well, time for bed...

by Anonymousreply 6706/29/2013

This is God's Will!

DL is a moral abomination!

And I want it back now!

by Anonymousreply 6806/30/2013

i

by Anonymousreply 6906/30/2013

[quote]I just know that my brother-in-law hates the fact that in the eyes of the law my relationship with his brother is every bit as equal as his relationship with his wife.

That's really what it boils down to with the opponents.

by Anonymousreply 7006/30/2013

Look for Justice Kennedy to be referred to as " Gay Activist Judge Kennedy" from this point on.

by Anonymousreply 7106/30/2013

Ralph Reed and Brian Brown were both on Sunday morning talk shows. They're practically salivating over the prospect of raising oodles of money from the free republic crowd.

by Anonymousreply 7206/30/2013

I occasionally look at the Freeper Madness and was wondering, what's the deal with those "FRee*pa*thons" ? What are they for? They're just trumpeting a new one that just started. What does the owner do with the money raised, has that ever been established?

by Anonymousreply 7307/01/2013

Supposedly the money goes toward running the site and giving RimJob some sort of living, but nobody's ever done any kind of audit, AFAIK.

by Anonymousreply 7407/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.