Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez arrested; team drops him

And he shows VPL while being taken to the police car. Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 36402/04/2015

Arrested for what?

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

This thread is useless without...

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

Did they arrest him for murder, destroying evidence, or both?

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

Idiot. He's given an amazing career opportunity, and THIS is what he does? Fucking asshole. Glad they dropped him.

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

Since the OP is a cunt, here's the bouncy pinga.

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

He's given an amazing career and this is what he does because he thinks the rules don't apply to him.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

Sorry r5, I wasn't trying to be a cunt I have just been not myself with those Supreme Court decisions today make me ditzy like.

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

[quote]he thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Guess he was wrong!

by Anonymousreply 806/26/2013

From the article:

[quote]a body was found near his home in Massachusetts.

WTF?? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

[quote]"A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do," a statement from the team read.

I wonder how many lawyers and PR people it took to write that.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2013

He is hot. I like 'em big.

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2013

I think "Mamma" is going to develop carpal tunnel with this one.

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

Damn that's a big man, and a big ole swingin' dick to boot! He will have MANY punk bitches in prison, for sure!

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2013

His end won't be tight for long.

by Anonymousreply 1406/26/2013

He's making my mussy slither like a salted slug on hot pavement!!

by Anonymousreply 1506/26/2013

[quote]He's making my mussy slither

Your mussy "slithers" ??

by Anonymousreply 1606/26/2013

Um, Aaron, your arms are supposed to go through the sleeves in your tee... just saying.

Hiding them that way doesn't mean we don't know you were handcuffed.

BTW - has anyone ever collected the "mussy" descriptions into one DL thread? They always make me laugh. Thank you R15 for the giggle here at work.

by Anonymousreply 1706/26/2013

I doubt his end, tight or otherwise, is in any danger. You know he'll be running the place.

by Anonymousreply 1806/26/2013

Perhaps the Patriots could locate Tim Tebow and sign him to replace Aaron Hernandez.

by Anonymousreply 1906/26/2013

R17, either the cops took off his shirt when they arrested him or he wasn't wearing one.

by Anonymousreply 2006/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 2206/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 2306/26/2013

Thuggish Lunkheads with no social skills get college scholarships based on their ability to run, throw and catch a ball. Quelle surprise that more of them don't end up in jail. Guess he watched one too many episodes of C.S.I. Why did he think destroying evidence was going to make him look less guilty?

by Anonymousreply 2406/26/2013

I'm sure it's the latter, R20. They probably cuffed him shirtless and then put a shirt over him, but you could still see those gorgeous abs.

Fucking idiot has a pretty good life and he does this.

I'm with R16. You might want to see a doctor, R15.

by Anonymousreply 2506/26/2013

Question: [quote]Why did he think destroying evidence was going to make him look less guilty?

Answer: [quote]Thuggish Lunkheads

by Anonymousreply 2606/26/2013

I can't get the video to work... Much sadness. If anyone comes across a GIF of his swinging uncut meat, I'd be much obliged.

by Anonymousreply 2706/26/2013

Massive news here in SE New England. This is blowing back on the Patriots and Bellichek as Hernandez and two other recruits from Florida all had well known issues either with assaults or drugs. This tarnishes the obsessively polished image of the Pats. About time.

by Anonymousreply 2806/26/2013

Dear Lord in heaven!

by Anonymousreply 2906/26/2013

I think Aaron Hernandez is damn ugly with those arm tats. His tattoos alone should tell you that he might be psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 3006/26/2013

[quote] two other recruits from Florida

FROM FLORIDA! Why am I not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 3106/26/2013

Oh please, the Patriots aren't babysitters and they can't be responsible for everything a player does. Besides, they just signed saint Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 3206/26/2013

Dear Lord!

It's a pingapalooza!

by Anonymousreply 3306/26/2013

[quote]Arrested for what?

by Anonymousreply 3406/26/2013

Great body, big cock, when did he lose his arms and how does he play football withou them?

by Anonymousreply 3506/26/2013

It was GOD's plan!

by Anonymousreply 3606/26/2013

OP should get the mate he deserves; a murderous sociopath who'll bury him in the back yard.

by Anonymousreply 3706/26/2013

You just know he was naked in bed when the Feds came and the housekeeper let them in. That's why he's in sweats with no underwear and a T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 3806/26/2013

[quote]Oh please, the Patriots aren't babysitters and they can't be responsible for everything a player does.

They had access to the history of Hernandez and the other two Florida players. Other teams did due diligence and backed away from them.

If you hire a guy who has a history of failing drug tests and a record of assaults, you're asking for trouble. That's exactly what the Pats got.

I dislike St. Tim, but he's unlikely to cause this kind of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 3906/26/2013

R38. Probably methed up and horny as fuck too. Mmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 4006/26/2013

r39, Belichick is good friends with Urban Meyer, so he probably had better inside info on Hernandez than other coaches would. To avoid picking any player with past incidents will severely limit your ability to compete. The Patriots have now dismissed him and will replace him with someone else. Big deal. He was a valuable player for them during the time he was there. I don't think they regret the choice.

by Anonymousreply 4106/26/2013

"no social skills"

R24, get off your hobby horse. This guy was all kinds of popular.

by Anonymousreply 4206/26/2013

R41, Urban Meyer probably told him, "Well, at least he's never killed anyone."

by Anonymousreply 4306/26/2013

[quote][R24], get off your hobby horse. This guy was all kinds of popular.

Yeah, popular as a thug could be.

by Anonymousreply 4406/26/2013

my guess is he was arrested, cuffed and then they put the shirt on him which is why it looks weird (and tight).

MAJOR VPL; cleary, commando, too.

by Anonymousreply 4506/26/2013

The MA state police just rang the doorbell, he answered in his shorts, they spoke briefly to him, turned him around, and cuffed him right on the spot in full view of the amassed media. No time to get his shirt on, no time to say goodbye, just perp walked him right to the waiting squad car and shoved him inside.

"No special treatment here" they said later. I'd say. This guy's in a ton of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 4606/26/2013

What is "VPL"???

by Anonymousreply 4706/26/2013

[quote]"No special treatment here" they said later. I'd say. This guy's in a ton of trouble.

Bet he wishes LA had an NFL team.

by Anonymousreply 4806/26/2013

visible panty line r47

by Anonymousreply 4906/26/2013

Originally: Visible Panty Line, but now the guys have adopted it...

by Anonymousreply 5006/26/2013

Charged with murder ....

by Anonymousreply 5106/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 5206/26/2013

By MICHELLE R. SMITH | Associated Press Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:56 EDT

Police have charged Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez with murder and weapons counts in connection with the slaying of a semi-pro football player whose body was found in an industrial park about a mile from Hernandez's home. The charge was revealed Wednesday in Attleboro District Court after Hernandez was arrested at his sprawling North Attleborough home. Less than two hours after his arrest, the Patriots cut Hernandez from the team.

The investigation started more than a week ago after semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd was found slain in an industrial park in North Attleborough, on the Rhode Island line not far from where the Patriots play.

Lloyd's family says he and Hernandez were friends and that Lloyd's girlfriend and Hernandez's fiancee are sisters.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken from his home in handcuffs Wednesday morning, more than a week after a Boston semi-pro football player was found dead in an industrial park a mile from Hernandez's house.

It wasn't clear what charges were being filed against Hernandez. Less than two hours after his arrest, the Patriots announced they had cut him from the team.

Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old semi-pro football player for the Boston Bandits, was found slain June 17. Officials ruled the death a homicide but did not say how Lloyd died.

Lloyd's relatives said he was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee, that the two men were friends and that the men were out together on the last night of Lloyd's life.

Hernandez was wearing a white V-neck T-shirt, with his arms inside the shirt and behind his back as he was led from his North Attleborough home Wednesday morning. He casually spit into some bushes on his way to a police cruiser.

Hernandez was arrested on a state police warrant at about 8:45 a.m., state police said on the agency's Twitter account. The agency said it wouldn't discuss the charge against Hernandez until the case was presented in Attleboro District Court later Wednesday.

Hernandez was taken from the North Attleborough police station to his court hearing Wednesday afternoon. About two dozen supporters cheered, some yelling "We love you Aaron," as the car carrying him left the police station.

The Associated Press emailed a message to his attorney, Michael Fee, who hasn't discussed the investigation beyond acknowledging media reports about it. A message also was left with the Bristol County district attorney's office.

At about 10:20 a.m., the Patriots announced they had released Hernandez and expressed sympathy to Lloyd's family and friends.

"Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation," the Patriots said in a statement. "We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do."

Lloyd's mother, Ursula Ward, declined to comment at her Boston home Wednesday morning.

"Nothing to say, please. Thank you," she said, before shutting the door.

State police have searched in and around Hernandez's sprawling home in North Attleborough several times. At least three search warrants have been issued in connection with the investigation.

Reporters have been camped for days outside the home on the Rhode Island line, not far from the stadium where the Patriots play. They reported Tuesday that Hernandez got a visit from Boston defense attorney James Sultan.

Just before 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, a man drove up to Hernandez's house, waited at the door and left in a car with a young woman who had been in the home. They didn't comment.

The Patriots drafted Hernandez, who is originally from Bristol, Conn., out of the University of Florida in 2010. Last summer, the team gave him a five-year contract worth $40 million.

by Anonymousreply 5306/26/2013

I now understand datalounge better...

There is very little dick swinging going on in that video, even when full screen. You queens salivate at even the hint of cock.

by Anonymousreply 5406/26/2013

AGAIN my state shits its pants!! 2 days ago it was Chrish Periwinkle and today it's AH, which is French for: UF is about to get it's tit caught in a wringer again. Of course ole Urbie is no longer there to have to account for his decent grades and the cover-up his doubtless many legal brushups. Can you imagine Timmy tossing passes at this guy in college AND in NE? That would have been quite the show...even if it was just on the practice field. Kraft who really went out on a ledge for the dude. Sure, Belachick agreed to draft him, but it would never have happened without Kraft's imprimatur. Oh, and OP--you are NOT a cunt. :)

by Anonymousreply 5606/26/2013

Did anyone hear a doorbell ringing?

by Anonymousreply 5706/26/2013

[quote]You queens salivate at even the hint of cock.

Pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 5806/26/2013

[quote]He casually spit into some bushes on his way to a police cruiser.

That says it all. There's nothing else we need to know about this case.

by Anonymousreply 5906/26/2013

Local boston media analyzing the court hearing now. Apparently police recovered a lot of texts between AH and the victim in the days leading up to the murder. Also that AH was "upset" at the victim for "something he said" to him two days beforehand, in a nightclub. Something also about tire tracks analyzed at the scene that implicated AH.

There are also some witnesses, but it all seems a bit....circumstantial. Everyone's still speculating. Motive hasn't been fully sketched out (not a good sign for a firm case).

by Anonymousreply 6006/26/2013

The arrogance combined with the stupidity of these guys never ceases to amaze. This sounds like the case with the hot basketball player a few years ago, Jayson Williams , who 'accidently' killed his chauffeur. Tried to cover it up. Eventually got caught. He had it all, and blew it. Happens to so many.

by Anonymousreply 6106/26/2013

Kill all male athletes now. We'll prevent so many rapes and murders.

by Anonymousreply 6206/26/2013

Shell casings found all over the place at the crime scene, and in the rental car in AH's name. I don't think they have the actual murder weapon yet though....victim shot twice in the chest when already down, very violent attack. Body found out in the open in an industrial park 1/2 mile from AH's home.

Last 2 msgs texts from victim to his sister right before his death implied he was with AH.

by Anonymousreply 6306/26/2013

Wonder why he killed his friend?

by Anonymousreply 6406/26/2013

this guy is fucking hot and has a contract worth 40 million dollars. how stupid do you have to be to blow something like that?

by Anonymousreply 6606/26/2013

That's what I call a Pinga Walk.

by Anonymousreply 6706/26/2013

He's lucky he doesn't have an ass like Drew Brees or else he'll be the prison plaything.

by Anonymousreply 6806/26/2013

[RE66] - See [RE61] Too much money, too little brains

by Anonymousreply 6906/26/2013

Not quite, R65 / straight male. AIDS doesn't kill as many as homicide.

by Anonymousreply 7006/26/2013

Was he fucking the guy he killed?

by Anonymousreply 7106/26/2013

Honest to god, what on earth could the victim Odin could have possibly done which would warrant throwing away a life of privilege and adoration? If AH was a homophobe and Odin hit on him, that wouldn't be enough to rile him to that level. If Odin had owed him a buttload of $$$ that wouldn't be more than dust on his shoulders. If Odin was fucking AG's gf THAT wouldn't do it either,

I'm convinced that the only reason he killed him is that Odin had information which would threaten AG's employment(and hence livelihood) with the Pats. Odin was blackmailing him OR, Aaron was afraid that if Odin was brought down for something they did together he would flip on Hernandez.

What a dumb dickwad.

by Anonymousreply 7206/26/2013

"If Odin was fucking AG's gf THAT wouldn't do it either"

That could be it. Straight men go crazy over stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 7306/26/2013

Yet, if Odin's GF were fucking Hernandez's GF it would have been a-okay...

by Anonymousreply 7406/26/2013

Odin was dating the sister of AH's longtime gf, but am uncertain if this had anything to do with the murder.

Boston media now stating that AH is accused of "orchestrating" Odin's death, NOT of actually pulling the trigger. There were 2 or 3 other people involved or present at the death scene, not word on what's going on with them. This makes me uneasy....they don't appear to have an airtight case. There's a lot of wiggle room here for a pricy legal team to exploit.

by Anonymousreply 7506/26/2013

[quote]If Odin was fucking AG's gf THAT wouldn't do it either,

AG's gf is Odin's sister. Odin's gf is AG's sister.

by Anonymousreply 7606/26/2013

who the hell is AG?

They (Hernandez and the victim) were dating a pair of sisters.

by Anonymousreply 7706/26/2013

Could be roid rage. The drugs he was being screened for could have been steroids or some other performance enhancer. In other articles his mother talks about how he started having anger/behavior issues after his father died.

by Anonymousreply 7806/26/2013

Did you see his doghouse? Dude, it is better than most peoples' homes.

by Anonymousreply 7906/26/2013

All the silly people saying he would be someone's bitch in prison, must don't know how big and buff Hernandez is. He is big and fit enough to pounce on the overwhelming majority of men, in or out of prison. The dude is 6'1, 245 pounds of lean, mean muscle.

by Anonymousreply 8006/26/2013

Like we said, somebody's GRADE A PRIME prison bitch

by Anonymousreply 8106/26/2013

Whoa. Major meat movement in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 8206/26/2013

Apparently Aaron is already being passed around as a party favor at the Suffolk County Jail.

by Anonymousreply 8306/26/2013

Wow, he is HUNG!

by Anonymousreply 8406/26/2013

How long before Momma posts his Write-A-Prisoner ad here?

by Anonymousreply 8506/26/2013

Somebody suggested on the Kerry Rhodes thread that the friend Aaron allegedly murdered was also his lover. Im hopeful that this is the juicy and honest to goodness truth. These NFL ballers are going to fall out of closet one way or the other!

by Anonymousreply 8606/26/2013

He killed him because of something Odin said. Aaaron felt he couldn't trust Odin anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8706/26/2013

He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 8806/26/2013

You are as sick as your secrets, Aaron!

by Anonymousreply 8906/26/2013

R86-But of course there is always a gay DL twist. I saw that same gossip on two other websites. It's bull.

by Anonymousreply 9006/26/2013

Apparently the case is hinging on a piece of chewed bubble gum. Hernandez was seen purchasing blue cotton candy flavor Bubblicious at a gas station a short time before the murder. Rental car cleaners found a shell casing in the victim's rental car the next day, alongside a piece of chewed blue cotton candy bubble gum.

There's still no murder weapon and without it and a clear motive, this case is not a slam dunk.

by Anonymousreply 9106/26/2013

Girls, I dont see dick in that clip. I see huge balls..but not dick. Right?

by Anonymousreply 9206/26/2013

OP's link keeps freezing up on me. So here.

They probably pulled him up off some pussy.

by Anonymousreply 9306/26/2013

The pinga swing in r93's link has Momma's mussy SWEATING like a glass of LUKEWARM HORCHATA!

by Anonymousreply 9406/26/2013

O.K., R94 really cracked me up...

by Anonymousreply 9506/26/2013

R92 is right.

Nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 9606/26/2013

another omg vpl...i kinda want to write him letters, bake him cakes, and prison marry him. he his hunky so i forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 9706/26/2013

Happier times with girlfriend and baby...

by Anonymousreply 9806/26/2013

thanks r93, the resolution in that one is crystal clear! Homeboy is packing some serious meat. And he is soft too! Those turned out prison bitches are going to all over him.

by Anonymousreply 9906/26/2013

Fuck that closet case Kerry Rhodes. Is Papi single?

by Anonymousreply 10006/26/2013

Let's say he started running, were those fatass officers were supposed to not only catch him -which would require running after him- but overpower him?

WTF is going on in this country that law enforcement is allowed to look like a mess?

by Anonymousreply 10106/26/2013

Correction: were those fatass officers supposed to

by Anonymousreply 10306/26/2013

r101 I wish he did try to escape, they probably would've grabbed him by the waste and those shorts wouldve been around his ankles!

by Anonymousreply 10406/26/2013

I bet his tight, tight foreskin is extremely ripe.

by Anonymousreply 10506/26/2013

[quote]Let's say he started running, were those fatass officers were supposed to not only catch him -which would require running after him- but overpower him?

That's why they have guns. They'd rather shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 10606/26/2013

He is prime meat. I hope he isn't a murderer! Fuck he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 10706/26/2013

He's too thugged out to be bf material, just the dude you hook up with when you need the depths of your hole pounded mercilessly!

by Anonymousreply 10806/26/2013

Brady will miss these moments...Tebow wont deliver the same satisfying handful.

by Anonymousreply 10906/26/2013

He seems so much taller than 6'1" Brady short for a QB?

by Anonymousreply 11006/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 11106/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 11206/26/2013

Nothing impressive there. Perhaps he's a grower.

by Anonymousreply 11306/26/2013

Hernandez is a brickhouse tank of a dude. He will never be the bottom in prison. Total thug TOP.

by Anonymousreply 11406/26/2013

r101, no police officer is gonna catch an NFL tight end no matter how buff they are. Hernandez runs for a living.

by Anonymousreply 11506/26/2013

He's got a small head.

by Anonymousreply 11606/26/2013

[quote]He's got a small head.

too easy.

by Anonymousreply 11706/26/2013

@ R110, Hernandez is 6'1, Brady is 6'4. In the pic above Aaron is jumping up...

by Anonymousreply 11806/26/2013

"still fuming from a fight at a nightclub three nights earlier"

When did people lose the option to just "let it go"...

by Anonymousreply 11906/26/2013

Trust me, he'll be acquitted.

by Anonymousreply 12006/26/2013

That's what I've been wondering R119. Could it have been something as simple as Odin Lloyd saying something that Hernandez thought was "disrespectful" to him?

Like he just couldn't let it go and just simmered about it for two days?

Big ego, possible roid use, a history of getting away with things because of his athletic ability. Maybe he was so caught up in it he couldn't see straight.

by Anonymousreply 12106/26/2013

He couldn't just take to twitter to vent like every other dimwit?

by Anonymousreply 12206/26/2013

No weapon makes for a difficult case for the prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 12306/26/2013

I'm wondering if there's a bigger motive here than exchanged words and disrespect. I wonder if he was heavy into the drug trade or worse and the victim crossed someone up. Several people have called into local Boston sports radio shows from AH's hometown (Bristol CT) saying he and his brother ran with gangs and drug dealers even just recently.

by Anonymousreply 12406/26/2013

The Momma/VPL posts on DL are funny, but Neil Hamburger is collecting all the real tweets from women that want Aaron Hernandez deep inside them:

Sexy ass Aaron Hernandez is in jail for murder I'm heartbroken

Idek know why Aaron Hernandez murdering people, he too sexy to be doing that.Now cause that we wont see his sexyness cause he going to jail.

I wish Aaron Hernandez wasn't so sexy cause then I would care more that he killed someone.....

by Anonymousreply 12506/26/2013

What a complete and utter dumbass...

just signed a 7 yr 40 million contract and blows it all to hell because he didn't like that the man/friend was talking to people at the club that he didn't like.

by Anonymousreply 12606/26/2013

Thug life.

by Anonymousreply 12706/26/2013

He looks special

by Anonymousreply 12806/26/2013

why didn't the Ravens drop Ray Lewis when he was charged with murder?

by Anonymousreply 12906/26/2013

As much as I don't want to find him attractive now, I have always been strongly attracted to him and can't just turn off the attraction now. He is very much my type of dude.

by Anonymousreply 13006/26/2013

Fuck he's sexy. I would drop to my knees and service him until I got lockjaw. Oh, and I think he's guilty ...

by Anonymousreply 13106/26/2013

Cell phone pings are going to hang this idiot. Guess he never watched forensic files or mystery detectives. A smashed cell phone hides nothing.

Also, there's security video of him leaving the area where the body was dropped. The time also matches up.

by Anonymousreply 13206/26/2013

I find him horrendously ugly.

by Anonymousreply 13306/26/2013

Hernandez's tattoos are hideously ugly.

by Anonymousreply 13406/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 13506/27/2013

what's the falling white thing in the video?

by Anonymousreply 13606/27/2013

He is guilty. Guilty of being sexy. He would have been perfect for the SI 2013 body issue.

by Anonymousreply 13706/27/2013

Thread is useless without full frontal nude photo of Hernandez!

by Anonymousreply 13806/27/2013

Maybe Brady Quinn will take Aaron's Sports Illustrated Body issue's place. He has the body and killer grin.

by Anonymousreply 13906/27/2013

The problem is he didn't watch enough CSI. How anyone thinks they could get away with murder know a days is stunning. Was he that stupid or did he want to get caught?

Also, he would get it. Any way he wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 14006/27/2013

[quote]He's making my mussy slither like a salted slug on hot pavement!!

The phrase is "writhe like a salted slug"

by Anonymousreply 14106/27/2013

I feel bad being attracted to apparent criminals, but Hernandez is hot.

by Anonymousreply 14206/27/2013

Stupid Hernandez, and he's ugly too!

by Anonymousreply 14306/27/2013

Has he done it before?

by Anonymousreply 14406/27/2013

OMG! Sounds like a serial killer!

by Anonymousreply 14506/27/2013

When he was arrested, he showed no emotion at all.

by Anonymousreply 14606/27/2013

Hot criminals.

by Anonymousreply 14706/27/2013

He has tattoos all over his chest...YUCK!

by Anonymousreply 14806/27/2013

I saw on the news yesterday how he was a suspect in a murder case.

by Anonymousreply 14906/27/2013

All I know is he went to jail as a "tight end" but will be coming home as a "wide receiver".

by Anonymousreply 15006/27/2013

He's probably your garden variety sociopath/psychopath. I saw on the news how in FL he shot some guy and how in another state he is a murder suspect.

by Anonymousreply 15106/27/2013

He looks mean, and the arm tattoos prove that something is not quite right about him.

by Anonymousreply 15206/27/2013

New shocking photo of Hernandez with a gun. Apparently, has gang symbols on his tattoos.

Let's face it, he's a thug impersonating a football hero.

by Anonymousreply 15306/27/2013

Why is that shocking, r153? My friends post pics like that on facebook all the time. It is a pose, just to look sexy and fun. And r152, you sound like an insufferable schoolmarm. Lots of pious frau talk on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 15406/27/2013

Comment from TMZ:

"You're an NFL Star and still using an iPhone 3GS or is it a 3G? Really homie? Put the gun down and get a new phone. Siri could of talked you out of murder."

The comments are priceless!

by Anonymousreply 15506/27/2013

He's a suspect in a double murder last July in downtown Boston, two men shot dead in a car outside a nightclub (natch). Boston media reporting sources saying that investigation is moving "quickly" and arrests will be made.

Apparently AH is suspected involved in that shooting, his recent victim (Lloyd) supposedly knew of his involvement and AH feared he was running his mouth. That gives the motive for the 1st degree hit.

Gang activity also not ruled out. AH was a known gang member in his teens. Looks like he never escaped it. Head scratching given his wealth and success.

by Anonymousreply 15606/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 15706/27/2013

Hernandez is a man/child piece of shit.

It's just a shame he has an 8 month old.

When the baby was born, he went on record saying he was going to straighten up and do right by her.

by Anonymousreply 15806/27/2013

He dresses like Mike Boogie in that photo by r157.

by Anonymousreply 15906/27/2013

[quote]he went on record saying he was going to straighten up and do right by her

Bizarrely enough, if he was already involved in a double-murder last year, he may have thought that eliminating a witness who couldn't be trusted not to rat him out was part of "doing right by her."

It certainly makes more sense than the idea that he snuffed this latest victim for no reason other than that the victim violated gang etiquette.

by Anonymousreply 16006/27/2013

denied bail, will stay in jail until trial

by Anonymousreply 16106/27/2013

What shocked me is that a whopping 27 NFL players have been arrested. It goes to show that recruiters don't care, just as long as they can play football.

by Anonymousreply 16206/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 16306/27/2013

He is hot.

by Anonymousreply 16406/27/2013

r109's pic is so gay!

by Anonymousreply 16506/27/2013

This is the kind of person our society values most and throws money at. He just happened to fuck it up for himself.

by Anonymousreply 16606/27/2013

And you think this is sexy and fun?

Why is that shocking, [R153]? My friends post pics like that on facebook all the time. It is a pose, just to look sexy and fun. And [R152], you sound like an insufferable schoolmarm. Lots of pious frau talk on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 16706/27/2013

I heard a bit on sports radio this afternoon. It was a list, rapid-radio-announcer-style, of all the NFL players who'd been arrested *since this last Super Bowl* and what they were charged with. It took several MINUTES to list them all.

by Anonymousreply 16806/27/2013

It really is amazing that someone with so much would throw it away by gang banging. I guess it's true, you can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

by Anonymousreply 16906/27/2013

For the love of god would somebody please shit in my mouth?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 17006/27/2013

Homie's goose is COOKED. I read the play-by-play of the crime that was documented by cell phone towers and surveillance cameras, and he might as well have just videotaped the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 17106/28/2013

The National Football League should change its name to the National Criminal League

by Anonymousreply 17206/28/2013

[quote]There were 2 or 3 other people involved or present at the death scene, not word on what's going on with them.

I find that odd, that no one mentions the other guys in the car and reporters don't even seem curious.

by Anonymousreply 17306/28/2013

Here are the other two:

"Police were seeking another man late Thursday night, issuing a wanted poster for Ernest Wallace, who's considered armed and dangerous. Wallace is wanted in connection with the investigation."

"Another man, Carlos Ortiz, 27, was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn., as part of the murder investigation, New Britain State's Attorney Brian Preleski said Thursday. Ortiz was charged as a fugitive from justice and waived extradition to Massachusetts. Prison records show he is being held on $1.5 million bail at a Hartford jail."

by Anonymousreply 17406/28/2013

This guy is toast.

by Anonymousreply 17506/28/2013

Third suspect now in custody.

by Anonymousreply 17606/28/2013

r172, National *Felon* League

by Anonymousreply 17706/28/2013

Third suspect? WTF??

by Anonymousreply 17806/28/2013

Fact: Hernandez and Tebow were on the same Fla national championship team.

And, it's quite curious that more people here hate Tebow than Hernandez.

by Anonymousreply 17906/28/2013

"Fact: Hernandez and Tebow were on the same Fla national championship team."

Can someone ask Miss Timmy what he thought about that hot Latin pinga?

by Anonymousreply 18006/28/2013

Gangbanging? I swear if I had a pussy I'd get gangbanged by the entire NFL.

by Anonymousreply 18106/28/2013

Well, it's twisted and completely insane but if Hernandez just could not let go of gang life at least it makes his motivation plausible.

If he was involved in those other murders, Lloyd knew and was either overtly threatening him or just not being careful with the info it would explain Hernandez killing him.

Hernandez had the world by the tit but I guess the life was either too ingrained or it gave him a special thrill to remain involved with gang activity. What a gigantic fool.

It will be interesting to see what comes out now.

by Anonymousreply 18206/28/2013

[quote]It will be interesting to see what comes out now.

Hope it's a big uncut pinga.

by Anonymousreply 18306/28/2013

Hernandez is nothing more than a trailer park trash thug.

by Anonymousreply 18406/28/2013

Looks like they may have found the silver SUV from the 2012 murders:

After searching the home of Aaron Hernandez’s uncle, police have obtained at least one piece of potential evidence against the former Patriots tight end turned murder defendant: An SUV that was taken from Andres Valderrama’s garage and impounded.

A silver SUV was towed from Valderrama’s garage on Friday night and is in police custody, USA Today reports.

It is not immediately clear whether police believe the SUV is tied to the death of Odin Lloyd, whom Hernandez is accused of murdering, or whether it is connected to a double homicide in Boston in July of 2012 that police are also investigating as possibly connected to Hernandez.

Boston police commissioner Ed Davis said there “is a lot of information that’s come in over the past week or so. We’re actively pursuing leads right now.”

In the 2012 case, three people were shot on a Boston street corner, and two of them died. No suspects had been publicly identified until this week, when investigators reportedly began to suspect that Hernandez may have been involved in that shooting, and that he killed Lloyd because Lloyd had information about his involvement.

by Anonymousreply 18506/29/2013

Found these quotes in a New York Times article about Hernandez and Odin Lloyd (RIP):

"Hernandez switched his commitment to the University of Florida, after visiting the campus and staying with Tim Tebow, then the Gators’ star quarterback."

Aw, Timmy is so helpful.

"By his junior year, Coach Urban Meyer was saying that Mr. Hernandez had been rehabilitated with daily Bible study sessions that the coach conducted personally."

Yeah, those Bible lessons really worked out well for him.

by Anonymousreply 18606/30/2013

Thanks for that info R186. Hernandez really pulled Tebow out of the sporting news.

by Anonymousreply 18706/30/2013

Dang it, he is so friggin sexy.

by Anonymousreply 18807/01/2013

So how did AH end up in gangs running around killing people? His hometown Bristol is a decent small town on the fringes of suburban Hartford, middle class with a decent public school system. It’s hardly urban or unsafe.

I have a friend from there who always said how great it was there; he emailed me the other day that he didn’t recall any Latino or other gangs hanging around town. I believe ESPN even has is hdqtrs there. So how the hell did AH end up in such vicious gangs??

There has to be a better explanation for his murdering thuggish gangbanging than “bad influences in his teen years” or his “background”. I wonder if he’s just a plain sociopath, habits masked until now by his star athletic talents….his background story when written should be VERY interesting.

by Anonymousreply 18907/01/2013

Who'll play him in the TV movie?

by Anonymousreply 19007/01/2013

Adam Rodriguez?

by Anonymousreply 19107/01/2013

I'll show my pinga!

by Anonymousreply 19207/01/2013

It's astonishing how stupid Hernandez was. He gets into a public fight with two men in a nightclub who wind up dead and likely orchestrated another poorly thought out murder to cover the first two. I mean someone setting out to frame Aaron Hernandez could not have done as thorough a job as he did himself.

I feel so sorry for the first two victims and their families. They were immigrants (one had been in the country for only five months) who worked for a janitorial company. They went out for a night on the town only to run into that piece of shit.

Someone upthread asked why the Ravens stood by Ray Lewis when he was charged. He was probably a different person in the locker room than he was that night outside the nightclub. I suspect that Hernandez was trouble the moment he stepped in the locker room. It wouldn't surprise me if he's threatened teammates or at least gotten into unprovoked scuffles with them. It sounds like the Patriots chose to believe Meyer that he was "reformed" through bible study and held their collective breath. Only to be disappointed very quickly.

Remember they thought he was only going to be charged with obstruction of justice when he was arrested. They were willing to go through a court battle for the signing bonus money that Hernandez stood to collect over the duration of his contract and possibly lose it.

by Anonymousreply 19307/01/2013

R189, some parts of Bristol are definitely nicer than others. The NYT called us "hardscrabble" last week.

by Anonymousreply 19407/01/2013

Can you imagine the intensity of him pounding your hole into a fine dust with that pinga?

by Anonymousreply 19507/01/2013

"It wouldn't surprise me if he's threatened teammates or at least gotten into unprovoked scuffles with them"

Wes Welker said Hernandez threatened him

by Anonymousreply 19607/01/2013

Maybe it's time for some pro-football teams to do some housecleaning.

by Anonymousreply 19707/01/2013

Aaron Hernandez is the ultimate bad boy, so I guess that has a certain appeal to some people.

Except now he's a suspected multiple murderer, of which it looks like he's guilty. He was a bad boy before he came into all this football money. But he's too young, immature and stupid--as well as too much of a thug--to know that the money gave him some sort of fake invincibility. Now he's headed to life in jail for murder. He's way beyond the simple "bad boy."

by Anonymousreply 19807/01/2013

According to the Boston Globe, Hernandez made threats to respected Patriots' veteran, Wes Welker, within days of arriving for work.

Hernandez was at the team facility trying to watch film, when he grew frustrated at not being able to operate the equipment.

Walker walked by, Hernandez asked for help, and Walker replied: "Rookie, you figure it out."

Hernandez replied: "Fuck you, Wes. I'll fuck you up!"

While rookies getting their backs up with veterans is not an uncommon act, the threat within a few days of being drafted was unusual, and as was noted, it was not said in a joking manner.

by Anonymousreply 19907/02/2013

Tebow tried to break up Hernandez violent bar fight(2007)

by Anonymousreply 20007/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 20107/03/2013

It's annoying that Hernandez was basically allowed to misbehave for his whole life and never got into trouble for it until he allegedly was involved in the murder of now 3 people.

by Anonymousreply 20207/03/2013

What was Saint Tebow doing in a bar?

by Anonymousreply 20307/03/2013

Good athletes are like gods. They have to do something like murder a few people before anyone pays any attention.

by Anonymousreply 20407/03/2013

This is odd.

by Anonymousreply 20507/03/2013

That is weird. The dead driver lived in the same house as the uncle (the silver SUV owner) and was married to the uncle's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 20607/03/2013

And the girl in the car with him wasn't his wife. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 20707/03/2013

"What was Saint Tebow doing in a bar?"

Preaching to the unconverted, silly!

by Anonymousreply 20807/03/2013

Before the NFL draft, a personality test raised a red flag; lowest possible score for social maturity.

by Anonymousreply 20907/04/2013

[quote]Tebow tried to break up Hernandez violent bar fight(2007)

Tebow's mom is going to be upset when she relizes he's been inside a bar.

by Anonymousreply 21007/04/2013

Not as upset as she will be when she learns he's been up inside a man R210.

by Anonymousreply 21107/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 21207/04/2013

Is the Florida program or the sheriff's office going to get any grief for letting of a minor who was drinking? The officer at the scene didn't issue a citation in order to allow the football program to take care of it "internally." That's pretty fucked up and law enforcement should answer. More so than the football program. It's pretty much expected that they'll cover up stuff

by Anonymousreply 21307/04/2013

"That's pretty fucked up and law enforcement should answer. More so than the football program. It's pretty much expected that they'll cover up stuff"

I don't understand what you're talking about

by Anonymousreply 21407/04/2013

What are the chances of him getting off and having to do thug porn for a living???

by Anonymousreply 21507/04/2013

HAs he been charged with any of this ? Has he filed a plea ?

This is like an episode of L & O .... badly executed (pun intended) recent murder to cover up a year old murder.

Gee, wonder what made Hernandez think he could get away with all of this ??

by Anonymousreply 21607/04/2013

First degree murder for Lloyd's death, R216. It sounds like his pals from Bristol are talking now that they're in custody.

by Anonymousreply 21707/04/2013

In the section of the report labeled "Sigma Motivation" in which Hernandez got a 1 out of 10 in "Social Maturity," he received a perfect 10 for "Focus," two nines in "Self-Efficacy" and "Receptivity to Coaching" and 7 out of 10 for "Dedication." In a section labeled "Mental Ability," Hernandez was given a perfect 10 in "Mental Quickness."

Under "Strengths," the report listed Hernandez's dedication, work ethic and self-confidence. It predicted he would quickly recover from mistakes and bad breaks. "Hernandez sees himself as a football player above all else," the report said. "He will place a high priority on football and what it takes to be successful." Hernandez was also described as being highly responsive to coaching.

In the section marked "Weaknesses," the report predicted Hernandez might get along well with most of his teammates, but "will find very little time to help them." His responses, it added, "suggest he enjoys living on the edge of acceptable behavior and that he may be prone to partying too much and doing questionable things that could be seen as a problem for him and his team."

The psychological portion of HRT's testing appears to be based on personality tests developed by Sigma Assessment Systems, a Michigan company. A spokeswoman said Sigma had no specific tests that measure the characteristics HRT lists on its report, but that some of its assessment techniques could be used to derive such scores. "I have no way of knowing whether that's a solid approach," the spokeswoman said.

The report said Hernandez scored 17 on a test devised by Wonderlic, an Illinois assessment firm, that measures how well people comprehend problems and how quickly they can solve them. That score was below average but "above the typical minimum for his position," the report said.

by Anonymousreply 21907/05/2013

[quote]"Hernandez sees himself as a football player above all else"

I suppose there were no questions about seeing himself as a killer who thinks he can get away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 22007/05/2013

I don't really see a problem with the test scores. They're not likely to ask about shooting folks. "On a scale of one to ten ... "

by Anonymousreply 22107/05/2013

I wonder if he's had to fuck anybody in jail yet? You know it's cuming.

by Anonymousreply 22207/06/2013

And so will he, r222

by Anonymousreply 22307/06/2013

Such scum.

by Anonymousreply 22407/09/2013

Circumstantial!? LOL. Defense attorneys are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 22507/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 22607/10/2013

That article that deems him uncooperative is a bit silly when any attorney will tell you you should not talk to cops without a lawyer present.

by Anonymousreply 22707/10/2013

The way he handled made him seem suspect. He was a bit OTT. At that point they only evidence they had was the keys to the rental car in his name. They didn't match the tire tracks yet, didn't have the gum. I don't think they had the surveillance camera evidence yet either. You'd think the guy who'd just killed someone would try to be a little smoother. It's mind boggling how stupidly he committed a crime. No one could have framed him any better. They would have needed his DNA to do so (which he left at the scene and the rental car in the chewed gum) Don't people watch police shows anymore? I'd impose regular, repeated viewings of Law & Order and CSI as part of his sentence.

by Anonymousreply 22807/10/2013

Hmmm....what was going on at his secret apartment?

by Anonymousreply 22907/11/2013

The text converstion between Hernandez and Lloyd the night Lloyd was murdered:

Hernandez (9:05 pm): "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a little again"

[no answer]

Hernandez (9:34 pm): "Waddup."

Lloyd (9:37 pm): "Aite, where."

Hernandez (9:39 pm): "idk it don't matter but imma hit u when I'm dat way like Las time if my phone dies imma hit u when I charge it which will be in a lil."

Lloyd (10:00 pm): "Aite idk anything goin on"

Hernandez (10:13 pm): "I'll figure it out ill hit u on way."

Lloyd (12:22 am): "We still on."

by Anonymousreply 23007/14/2013

Well, Jesus god, what does it mean, r230?

by Anonymousreply 23107/16/2013

^ Get out your "Thugspeak" version of Rosetta Stone!

by Anonymousreply 23207/16/2013

Will he ever get out on bail? Tha trial is probably at least a year away.

by Anonymousreply 23307/16/2013

[quote]Will he ever get out on bail? Tha trial is probably at least a year away.

He's implicated in three murders and god knows what else, and he's probably the biggest flight risk this side of Edward Snowden. What judge in his or her right mind would possibly grant him bail?

by Anonymousreply 23407/16/2013

Tim Tebow told Tom Brady that Aaron Hernandez is a "good guy." Whatever, Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 23507/17/2013

Saw a news story about people are still finding him hot and attractive despite his alleged actions. There is no automatic turnoff to attraction just because someone is accused of horrible acts.

by Anonymousreply 23607/21/2013

University of Florida jack hammers up his All American brick from outside the stadium.

by Anonymousreply 23707/25/2013

It's good to know the Gators are dumping memories of the thug.

by Anonymousreply 23807/25/2013

Surveillance image shows Hernandez with gun in hand after murder.....

image was captured on his own home security camera and was taken 10-15 minutes after Lloyd was murdered less than a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 23907/25/2013

Aaron Hernandez might be prosecuted for stupidity before anything else. Or at least, they should be the first charges...

by Anonymousreply 24007/25/2013

Hernandez holding gun

by Anonymousreply 24107/25/2013

It looks like he's holding it by the barrel, weird.

by Anonymousreply 24207/26/2013

Aaron's got a gun

And everybody is on the run

by Anonymousreply 24307/26/2013

He seems so emotionless during this entire ordeal,

by Anonymousreply 24407/26/2013

He probably thinks he'll get away with murder because he was a pro football player.

by Anonymousreply 24507/26/2013

I hate being so attracted to him, but he is hot

by Anonymousreply 24607/26/2013

Why is he holding the gun backwards?

While Massachusetts is not Florida or California, he could get away with murder if somehow the jury is loaded with Hernandez fans. It's certainly a possibility though not likely.

by Anonymousreply 24707/26/2013

Police have been searching this pond all day, presumably looking for the murder weapon. Wonder why they're looking here? Maybe one of his sidekicks/accomplices said this is where gun was dumped.

by Anonymousreply 24807/29/2013

He is currently under investigation for even more shootings

Damn, how many guys did he beat up, shoot, or kill? Hernandez makes OJ Simpson look like a candidate for sainthood

by Anonymousreply 24907/30/2013

Would the Florida shootings have been when he was besties with Tim Tebow?

by Anonymousreply 25007/30/2013

wow lock this killer up. He'll be the type who has stupid women and gays proposing to him during the rest of his life in jail.

by Anonymousreply 25107/30/2013

Click on the link to read a hilarious letter he wrote from jail. He comes across as: A)Dumb B)Delusional and C)Annoyingly self-righteous

by Anonymousreply 25208/01/2013

"I've always been a great person an known for having an amazing heart! I am a strong person and nothing will break me!"

Maybe Taylor Swift can take his quote and turn it into an amazing song.

by Anonymousreply 25308/01/2013

"Maybe Taylor Swift can take his quote and turn it into an amazing song."

After having a jailhouse fauxmance with him for publicity....

by Anonymousreply 25408/01/2013

She can buy a house next to the jailhouse. She bought a multi-million dollar manstion for the three weeks she dated that Kennedy kid.

by Anonymousreply 25508/01/2013

Oh dear, that was supposed to be mansion.

by Anonymousreply 25608/01/2013

He writes like a chick.

by Anonymousreply 25708/01/2013

that's a good picture of him

by Anonymousreply 25808/02/2013

"He writes like a chick."

A chick who hasn't learned how to spell "through" and thinks that "alot" is a word!

by Anonymousreply 25908/02/2013

His handwriting is nice for a man.

Is he punishing holes behind bars yet?

by Anonymousreply 26008/02/2013

I agree with 257. A chic wrote this letter for him. What guy says " I have an amazing heart".

by Anonymousreply 26108/02/2013

His girlfriend is fug, you would think with his football contract he could get better looking women

by Anonymousreply 26208/02/2013

I think his gf is pretty. Not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty.

by Anonymousreply 26308/02/2013

I wonder if his tight end is still tight. Wait til the prison boys see him.

by Anonymousreply 26408/02/2013

Yeah, the baby-mama is pretty. But Im sure he had a number of girlfriends besides her, he's an athlete and sociopath after all. She's just the one that got pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 26508/02/2013

This is getting really weird.

by Anonymousreply 26608/06/2013

Thanks R266 for providing a clue about your link. That was very thoughtful.

by Anonymousreply 26708/06/2013

The uncle of murder suspect and former NFL star Aaron Hernandez has been killed in a moped crash in Connecticut.

Bristol police identified the victim of the early Saturday morning crash as Robert Valentine of Bristol.

In an interview with The Boston Globe, Patrick Valentine said he and Robert Valentine are the brothers of Terri Hernandez, Aaron Hernandez's mother.

It was the second recent fatal accident involving a Hernandez relative. Thaddeus Singleton III of Bristol was killed when the car he was driving slammed into a country club building on June 30. He was married to Hernandez's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 26808/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 26908/06/2013

Guess who else is writing from prison? Jerry Sandusky! His letters are very similar to the Aaron Hernandez ones - I'm innocent, God is on my side, blah blah blah. Gotta love those Christians.

by Anonymousreply 27008/06/2013

Police found his gun. No, not the one he used to kill Odin Lloyd - the gun he used to kill those OTHER guys in 2012!

by Anonymousreply 27108/19/2013

He was indicted this week

by Anonymousreply 27208/24/2013

I just saw a dude with his jersey on.

by Anonymousreply 27308/24/2013

His lawyer it trying to get him out for several days for the March on Washington anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 27408/24/2013

New Rolling Stone article claims Hernandez was on angel dust for the past year.

by Anonymousreply 27508/28/2013

Isn't angel dust virtually undetectable in drug tests? Blood or urine samples have to be drawn within 24 hrs. or forget it. Or maybe I'm thinking of another substance.

Ironic that the least harmful recreational drug is detectable for the longest period of time.

by Anonymousreply 27608/28/2013

It's 2013 and people still do angel dust?

by Anonymousreply 27708/28/2013

I was surprised to read about angel dust, as well. It was a big deal in the late '70s and early '80s when I was in high school. In the article, Bristol cops said that angel dust is making a resurgence.

by Anonymousreply 27808/28/2013

Reading about angel dust makes me think of that 80s tv movie with Helen Hunt

by Anonymousreply 27908/28/2013

He seems so cold and unfeeling, like the eye of a Great White.

by Anonymousreply 28009/01/2013

He'll become a pass around butt boy bottom in prison. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 28109/02/2013

yeah right, r281

by Anonymousreply 28209/02/2013

His girlfriend was indicted for perjury for lying to a grand jury

by Anonymousreply 28309/27/2013

She wants that big cock back bad!!!

by Anonymousreply 28409/27/2013

"She wants that big cock back bad!!!"

She wants him back so she can keep living off his $$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 28509/27/2013

How much will he have left once he pays the defense team?

by Anonymousreply 28609/27/2013

Citing documents and text messages, investigators believe Shayanna Jenkins, Hernandez's girlfriend, knows what happened to the gun used to kill Odin Lloyd.

by Anonymousreply 28709/28/2013

r281, do you even know what AH looks like and realize he was a football tight end? He will NOT be a bottom anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 28809/28/2013

"He will NOT be a bottom anywhere."

That's what he thinks

by Anonymousreply 28909/28/2013

He WILL be a bottom, at least the first few years. It's common practice to break in the new guy. Doesn't matter that he's strong and muscle bound. He'll learn.

by Anonymousreply 29009/28/2013

r290, your ignorance is astounding, dude.

by Anonymousreply 29109/28/2013

Dang, he is so frightenly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 29210/01/2013

I wonder if he's had jail sex yet? It's coming sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 29310/04/2013

probably not, man. Ya never know, but somehow I think he will remain pure in prison.

by Anonymousreply 29410/04/2013

I knew a girl who's father went to prison for 20 years and when he got out she asked him if he had sex with other men. He said, no. And, that only gay or bi prisoners had sex with each other.

Another inmate who was recently released had gay sex in prison but is on the DL now that he's out.

Gay and bisexual men go to prison too. Gay sex is not "situational" in prison. It's had by gay/bi men.

by Anonymousreply 29510/04/2013

Yes, many men who are in prison never have sex with men. Keep in mind, there is often a large gang, religious, and Muslim population in men's prisons that definitely discourage homosexual activity.

by Anonymousreply 29610/04/2013

I imagine a lot of prisoners don't consider anal rape as a homosexual activity. Isn't it about establishing power and dominance?

If he's convicted of one murder, he'll still go in with a reputation for having been responsible for three, including the two guys at the nightclub. He also has gang affiliations that offer protection. If anything, Hernandez is likely to be an aggressor.

by Anonymousreply 29710/06/2013

I know there are some tough violent people in prison, but all indications are that Hernandez can hold his own with the roughest of them. He is, after all, a 6'1", 245, built like a Mack truck NFL tight end. He is not some skinny meek kid. This dude is literally gansta.

by Anonymousreply 29810/06/2013

He is too sexy

by Anonymousreply 29910/06/2013

Witness puts him at the scene of the 2012 double homicide

by Anonymousreply 30010/11/2013

Now I read he was into running guns, too. Wow. He was really bad news. I just thought he was cute and hung nicely. All kinds of bad baggage with that one.

by Anonymousreply 30210/30/2013

Yeah, the lawyers of darkness in AH's life is sobering. I pray that he has a heart change while in prison.

by Anonymousreply 30310/31/2013

Pleads the fifth in the Florida lawsuit pending against him (from the guy who claims Aaron shot him in the face)

by Anonymousreply 30411/28/2013

Apparently his girlfriend lied to a grand jury not once, not twice, but 29 times!

by Anonymousreply 30512/03/2013

That two tone weave looks like shit. Bitch is rough!

by Anonymousreply 30612/03/2013

Third person associated with Hernandez and the investigation is found dead.

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is in prison, awaiting trial for murder, but another person associated with him has turned up dead.

Tabitha Perry, a 27-year-old woman with ties to Hernandez, was found dead at a residence in Southington, Conn., with the cause of death still pending, according to the Hartford Courant.

This is the third known person with ties to Hernandez who has died recently.

Perry survived the car crash that killed Thaddeus Singleton III less than six months ago. Singleton had a child with Perry, but he was married to Tanya Singleton, a cousin of Hernandez who faces an accessory charge in the death of Odin Lloyd, the man whom Hernandez is accused of killing. In addition to Singleton and Perry, Hernandez's uncle, Robert Valentine, died in an August moped crash.

The cause of Perry's death is being investigated but is not considered suspicious. Perry previously had been interviewed by Massachusetts investigators following the shooting death of Lloyd. She had been was friends with several people connected to the Hernandez investigation. Singleton had been described by law officials as the "nexus" of Hernandez's inner circle in Bristol, Conn.

by Anonymousreply 30712/17/2013

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's past has been examined and reports of previous misdeeds have proliferated in the week since he was arrested and charged with murder in connection with the death of 27-year-old semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd.

According to the Orlando Sentinel and The Wall Street Journal, one of the troubling incidents involving Hernandez that occurred during his time at the University of Florida ended up involving Gators quarterback Tim Tebow. Citing Gainesville police records, the Sentinel reported on Tuesday that Tebow attempted to break up a fight at a bar involving Hernandez in 2007. The alleged incident took place at an establishment called The Swamp and was reportedly instigated by Hernandez, age 17 at the time, refusing to pay for alcoholic drinks served to him.

“Tebow stated that he witnessed the dispute,” the officer wrote in the police report, according to the Sentinel. "Tebow stated that he went over to try to help resolve the conflict.”

by Anonymousreply 30812/19/2013

R308 that bar fight is old news.

by Anonymousreply 30912/19/2013

r309, ty for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 31012/20/2013

"This is the third known person with ties to Hernandez who has died recently."

He's the Grim Reaper

by Anonymousreply 31112/20/2013

[quote] He's the Grim Reaper

Is he related to Jessica Fletcher of Cabot Cove, Maine?

by Anonymousreply 31212/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 31312/20/2013

Double Wow:

by Anonymousreply 31412/20/2013

Mmmmmmm.......he's such an Alpha!

by Anonymousreply 31512/20/2013

any potential hotness is erased by the fact that he's involved in multiple murders. Even 1 would be enough.

by Anonymousreply 31612/20/2013

Those tatts are just tragic!

by Anonymousreply 31712/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 31812/22/2013

Pathetic freaks salivating over a drug dealing, gun running, murdering thug.

Because there is such a shortage of non-homicidal hotties to lust after.

*This* is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 31912/22/2013

Homie boy goin' DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 32012/22/2013

I never thought that I'd say so, but R319 is completely right.

This piece of shit sub-animal creature is a career criminal in spite of the fact that he had everything necessary to lead a comfortable and peaceful life, without bothering or harming anyone. Instead, he saw his status as a successful sports player as an excuse to engage in acts of violence, murder several people, trade in illegal substances and traffic weapons. Also, the despicable motherfucker is unrepentant, and behaves like nothing happened. He is SCUM.

Instead of being horrified, you cunts are drooling all over him just because he is straight, muscled, young and has a big bulge. Well, who gives a shit? He isn't going to fuck you anyway, so quit being such ratty sluts. He us a MURDERER and CRIMINAL who has done HORRIBLE things, and would probably beat you up and shoot you if he felt like doing so. With this thing, because he isn't a human being, there wouldn't be any "turning a straight guy gay".

You whores are an embarrassment to the gay community and should go to therapy, because there's something seriously wrong with you.

On top of that, you're giving arguments to rabid homophobes against us, which is downright vile. I love being gay, but you bitches make me feel ashamed of being so.

by Anonymousreply 32112/22/2013

Yeah, ....but he's so cute!

by Anonymousreply 32212/22/2013

R321, it's called hybristophilia, a paraphilia in which a person is sexuoerotically attracted to a person who has committed an outrage or a gruesome crime.

by Anonymousreply 32312/22/2013

We need to find a non criminal who looks like him. There are so many hot football players out there.

by Anonymousreply 32412/22/2013

r33, thank you for sharing. I had never heard of this condition before. Link has specifics of this condition and said Bonnie and Clyde were the poster children for this condition.

Now we know why so many found the Menendez sons so attractive even after they murdered their parents in cold blood.

by Anonymousreply 32512/22/2013

Gag order put on the trial by the judge.

by Anonymousreply 32612/23/2013

At his hearing yesterday, he looks to lost a Lot of bulk

by Anonymousreply 32712/24/2013

I wonder if he will lift weights in prison.

by Anonymousreply 32812/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 32901/01/2014

he is losing muscle in jail

by Anonymousreply 33001/20/2014

His buddy, Tim Tebow, is praying for him.

by Anonymousreply 33101/21/2014

I'll bet his hole is moist, hairy and musky.

by Anonymousreply 33201/21/2014

He ain't never getting out.

Dumbass just pissed everything away!

by Anonymousreply 33301/21/2014

Aaron's hotter brother...

by Anonymousreply 33401/22/2014

I wouldn't say hotTER, but he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 33501/22/2014

More pics of his bro?

by Anonymousreply 33601/25/2014

DJ Hernandez's twitter account

by Anonymousreply 33701/25/2014

The guy who claims Aaron shot him was shot AGAIN

by Anonymousreply 33802/03/2014

Lovely people, all around!

by Anonymousreply 33902/04/2014

I'm already picturing the circus that will happen when he goes to trial.

by Anonymousreply 34002/05/2014

His bro is hot too

by Anonymousreply 34102/05/2014

Per CNN, 05/15/2014:

Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez -- already charged in the 2013 slaying of a semipro football player - has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the July 2012 killings of Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado, authorities said today. He also was charged with three counts of armed assault with attempt to murder.

Abreu and Furtado were shot as they sat in a BMW outside a Boston nightclub.

That 2012 shooting is separate from a 2013 killing for which Hernandez, 24, was arrested and charged last summer. Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder and weapons violations in connection with the June 17 shooting death of 27-year-old semipro football player Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Massachusetts.

by Anonymousreply 34205/15/2014

He's innoncent, this would not be happening if he were a white man. Racism rears its ugly head again.

by Anonymousreply 34305/15/2014

Geez, this guy is making OJ and Rae Carruth look good

by Anonymousreply 34405/15/2014

The murderer is hot!

by Anonymousreply 34505/15/2014

He's packin' a nice dick between his legs. Too bad he will be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 34605/15/2014

It sure took them long enough to bring these charges.

by Anonymousreply 34705/15/2014

Hernandez and Tebow used to be close friends.

by Anonymousreply 34805/16/2014

"Hernandez and Tebow used to be close friends."

Talk about an odd couple

by Anonymousreply 34905/16/2014

R346, are you always so shallow, dude?

by Anonymousreply 35005/16/2014

Evidence against Hernandez includes 33 pages (1) of texts with Bill Belichick!

by Anonymousreply 35107/14/2014

Case goes to trial in May 2015

by Anonymousreply 35207/15/2014

Prosecutors allege that his fiancee lied about disposing of guns to protect Hernandez

by Anonymousreply 35307/17/2014

what is going on with his trial?

by Anonymousreply 35409/23/2014

Not much, the trial isn't until next year

by Anonymousreply 35509/23/2014

What is going on with this case?

by Anonymousreply 35611/24/2014

A jury has been seated, trial is expected to start on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 35701/26/2015

after the blizzard?

by Anonymousreply 35801/26/2015

Will it be televised?

by Anonymousreply 35901/26/2015

Yes, r359, its on now. Streamable from any of our local stations' sites here in Boston. Opening arguments are very interesting: the defense says he's being targeted due to his celebrity. Prosecution, of course, is saying something else entirely

by Anonymousreply 36001/29/2015

I love how cops conveniently find DNA at the scene only AFTER they take the guy into custody. How convenient.

by Anonymousreply 36101/29/2015

Yeah it's interesting how they can conveniently wrap up three murders with one trial. No wasting taxpayer's money, just blame the Hispanic.

Too bad he wasn't black or Al Sharpton and every negro and white liberal football player would be wearing "I can't breathe" T-shirts or some other such nonsense.

Nice to see whites bullying minorities and blacks only caring when it's one of their own.

by Anonymousreply 36201/29/2015

R362 is a total idiot. Whining about how minorities get unfair treatment then slamming blacks. Attacking liberals but not the rightwing rednecks who hate blacks AND Latinos. You obviously haven't followed this case, he is obviously guilty.

by Anonymousreply 36301/29/2015

by Anonymousreply 36402/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!