Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scalia is such an Awful Human Being

Thanks Ronnie!

by Anonymousreply 8107/01/2013

He is the Jerry Falwell of the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

Scalia is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

Scaly is my nickname for him, appropriate because he's just as unevolved as a reptile.

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

So is that pig Clarence Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

The Republican Party is the new KKK.

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

Sleaze ball RayGun poisoned the USA with that cretin.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

I hope that fat little Sicilian sleazeball drops dead soon.

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

He's a pig, but he does wear interesting hats.

by Anonymousreply 806/26/2013

He's got a ton of kids. I wonder which one is gay. Too obvious if it's the priest, right?

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

Scalia thinks the new pope is too liberal.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2013

Micropenis face.

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

Micropenis? He hasn't been able to find that thing in years.

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2013

I wonder if there will be a backlash against Italian Americans because of this terrible human being?

by Anonymousreply 1406/26/2013

Possibly the worst human in America. And that's being kind.

by Anonymousreply 1606/26/2013

Hopefully Congress will improve the moral screening process, on Supreme Court nominations, so somebody like Scalia never gets in again.

by Anonymousreply 1706/26/2013

He's an embarrassment to the Supreme Court. I wish I could read what they'll write about him in history books in a hundred years or so.

by Anonymousreply 1806/26/2013

Had McCain won the White House in 2008, we would have waited another 20 years for this.

Don't be surprised if Justice Ginsberg retires in the coming year.

by Anonymousreply 1906/26/2013

I'm Italian and gay, Scalia is an embarrassment on our culture.

Mangia merde e morte!

(eat shit and die)

by Anonymousreply 2006/26/2013

Ronnie Raygun cackles in Hell every time that asshole opens his mouth in court.

by Anonymousreply 2106/26/2013

Between the Vatican in Rome and Scalia, Italians are not looking too good.

by Anonymousreply 2206/26/2013

Don't forget "Eyeroll" Alito - another "paisan"

by Anonymousreply 2306/26/2013

Scalia should go back to Italy and rape an underaged girl. Italian Heads of State get away with that type of thing all the time now.

by Anonymousreply 2406/26/2013

R22, those people have more in common with religion then they do with a nationality. The people that started prop 8 did it for religious reasons and hate not some ethnic identity.

by Anonymousreply 2506/26/2013

Uh, no they dont R24. The former Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi was just found Guilty, 2 days ago.

by Anonymousreply 2606/26/2013

...and exactly how many Italian Jews are there R25?, how about Italian Muslims or Protestants then????

by Anonymousreply 2706/26/2013

Whats your point R27? I know lots of Jews that are conservative and voted for prop 8 to ban gay marriage.

Last time I checked, gay marriage was rejected in Israel.

by Anonymousreply 2806/26/2013

And yet without Scalia, the Prop 8 decision would have never happened. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 2906/26/2013

Last time I checked, civil marriage is pretty much rejected in Israel, which means gay marriages as well as inter-religious marriages are out of bounds. However, gay marriages (and inter-religious marriages) performed abroad are recognized in Israel.

by Anonymousreply 3006/26/2013

The point being, The Vatican is Italy and Italy is the Vatican. PLUS Once Italian, always Italian, even if you were born in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 3106/26/2013

Oh, you can hate Italians but not Jews here, I see.

by Anonymousreply 3306/26/2013

R31 I hate to break it to you, but the Vatican or Vatican City is actually a small country. It operates independent state of Italy for almost 100 years.

Get with the program and stop hating. You are just as bad as the people who hate us.

Italy is working on gay issues just like us:

by Anonymousreply 3406/26/2013

[ PLUS Once Italian, always Italian, even if you were born in the USA.]

That's rich R31.

So I guess Jews in America have no affiliation to Israel. Or Hispanic or African Americans should stop using those words too. How about the Irish? English as the official American language hello? Once a Brit, always a Brit.

Go eat your Freedom Fries and get fat elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 3506/26/2013

Damn. I do miss Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 3606/26/2013

R36 Dont worry old man, you will be with your hero soon enough. I imagine you can smell the brimstone already.

by Anonymousreply 3706/26/2013

[quote]PLUS Once Italian, always Italian, even if you were born in the USA.

What does that mean? Is it code for something I don't know about?

by Anonymousreply 3806/26/2013

Here's a prediction: after Hilary is elected, during her 2nd term, she'll of course will have to replace one of the (hopefully) conservative SCOTUS judges. I predict that she'll name by-then former president Obama, a constitutional lawyer.

Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 3906/26/2013

R38, yes, its code for I am a racist bigot.

by Anonymousreply 4006/26/2013

Can a former president be a Supreme Court Justice? That scenario is almost too good to be true. Damn, I'd rather Obama be on the SC than in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 4106/26/2013

[quote]Can a former president be a Supreme Court Justice?

How soon they forget.

by Anonymousreply 4206/26/2013

Obama as Supreme Court Justice? That is an awesome seed that needs to be planted!

by Anonymousreply 4306/26/2013

Taft went from President to Chief Justice.

by Anonymousreply 4406/26/2013

Are there two kinds of Republicans? I live on the East Coast and work with several Republicans who are pretty cool on social issues - they are pro-choice and don't give a shit if people are gay. They are Republican because of money and not spending a lot, etc. They are also upset because the Tea Party is embarrassing, and to them come across as mentally ill. I wonder if there are other Republicans who are not religious nutjobs.

by Anonymousreply 4506/26/2013

R45 Former NJ Governor Christine Todd Whitman wrote an excellent book about this.

by Anonymousreply 4606/26/2013

[quote] I know lots of Jews that are conservative and voted for prop 8 to ban gay marriage.

I don't.

And FWIW, Scalia's not an Italian piece if shit. He's a piece of shit who just happens to be Italian.

by Anonymousreply 4706/26/2013

Scalia is a Conservative Republican, bottom line they are always the group who want to Fuck us over. Not some specific race.

by Anonymousreply 4806/26/2013

R45, you know, those type of Republicans that say its only about the money and not anti-gay are still anti-gay.

I know those type as well. I never see them actually standing up for gay rights, organizing support groups or protest etc.

Silence = Death that was the saying about AIDS back in the 80's. That works for so called "give a shit" Republicans who think they are liberal just because they don't go out of their way to hurt us.

It's just a passive aggressive stance. Because to them, money is more important then equal rights.

by Anonymousreply 4906/26/2013

[quote]Justice Kennedy is such a GREAT Human Being...thanks Ronnie for appointing him.

Some Freeper was asking on their site as to which "RINO" appointed him. I took great pleasure in providing the requested info.

by Anonymousreply 5006/26/2013

Scalia and Ginsburg are big opera queens and they sometimes socialize together.

by Anonymousreply 5106/26/2013

"The point being, The Vatican is Italy and Italy is the Vatican. PLUS Once Italian, always Italian, even if you were born in the USA."

What the hell are you talking about? Most rabidly religious yahoos, no matter what religion they believe in, are usually anti-gay! WTF does a religious person's ethnic background have to do with anything? Isn't being gay a 'sin' in ANY religion?!!

That said, Scalia is an evil douchebag of the highest order, he just so happens to be Italian!

by Anonymousreply 5206/26/2013

Scalia doesn't even make sense. His decisions ramble on with feelings, hyperbole, and hypothetical gibberish. He rarely sounds as if he has any legal training and education AT ALL. He's really depressing.

by Anonymousreply 5306/26/2013

What r53 said. It's all about his personal beliefs and opinions, not any real legal scholarship. HOW did someone like this get to be on the Supreme Court?

by Anonymousreply 5406/27/2013

R54, it's not who you know it's who you blow.

by Anonymousreply 5506/27/2013

Scalia is an insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5606/27/2013

Ronni was the best president in history. I miss those days when America was at its best.

by Anonymousreply 5706/27/2013

R57, your joking right? He gutted alternative energy back then which would have made us independent of the oil in the middle east, and 9/11 probably would not have happened.

by Anonymousreply 5806/27/2013

Scalia is an angry bitch, but she is our bitch today! How dose that feel little bitch?

Here is to you having a stroke sooner than later bitch. Bitch is just waiting our time in her little black dress. Step aside and let the grown up run the country. You could always quite if you don't like your job.

by Anonymousreply 5906/27/2013

R57 What do you miss the most? Was it the time he secretly sold weapons to terrorists then used the money from that sale to fund a different group of terrorists? Or was it when he exploded the debt to obscene proportions? My favorite was the record breaking number of criminal indictments his administration accumulated.

by Anonymousreply 6006/27/2013

R57, I am with you, why I personally love dealing with all the mentally ill homeless people on the street since he closed the mental institutions to all no violent psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 6106/27/2013

[quote]Ronni was the best president in history. I miss those days when America was at its best.

"Ronni" who? Chasen? President of the Publicist's Guild of Los Angeles? Yes, those were halcyon days...

by Anonymousreply 6206/27/2013

Ronald Reagan was a great Union Leader. President of the Screen Actors Guild.... is a union FYI.

by Anonymousreply 6306/27/2013

America was at its best and Ronald Regan started the downfall to where we are today.

by Anonymousreply 6406/27/2013

A Supreme Court with Scalia is a mockery.

by Anonymousreply 6506/27/2013

I cooked dinner for Scalia several years ago. Chose to do the ethical thing and not spit into his food. Same thing with Clarence Thomas another time. Sometimes-- yesterday, for instance, after reading Scalia's comments-- I regret not going through with it.

by Anonymousreply 6606/27/2013

When he goes I hope he takes the insipid, arrogant, scowling Alito with him. That man's behavior towards Justice Ginsburg is disgusting - secist asshole.

And of course Thomas is a disgrace and the worst "mind" to occupy the Court in 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 6706/27/2013

Thank goodness for Kennedy being a "California Republican. Yes, still Republican (in name only), but 100 x more socially liberal than Republicans from the rest of the country.

by Anonymousreply 6806/27/2013

Scalia eats at Chick-Fil-A

by Anonymousreply 6906/27/2013

[quote]Ronald Reagan was a great Union Leader. President of the Screen Actors Guild.... is a union FYI.

And while president of SAG, Reagan made a deal with Lew Wasserman of MCA, a deal which benefited Reagan personally but screwed over the union.

by Anonymousreply 7006/28/2013

Nothing Ronald Regan did was great.

by Anonymousreply 7106/28/2013

OP is correct. Scalia is a truly horrible, awful, corrupt, sinister, evil human being.

He has zero redeeming qualities at all.

He is utterly vile and contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 7206/28/2013

There should be some sort of "Angry-Old Man" filter on the court system.

by Anonymousreply 7306/28/2013

If his beliefs were consistent I'd say he was just a close-minded old man, but his philosophy changes to support his wishes and desires on any given subject.

by Anonymousreply 7406/28/2013

The world is full of angry old men (and women), but they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the court system.

by Anonymousreply 7506/28/2013

I'm with R53. Scalia does not even sound like he knows anything about law. He is so full of predjudices really emotional outbursts in words. I think he is repulsive- he is full of misogeny and homophobia and God knows what else

He would be astounding if it were not for Thomas who is truly the least qualified man to ever be a Supreme Court Justice. And his wife, his WIFE- is bat-shit-crazy. All those years ago when he was caught with his pants down while being confirmed- I think- was one of the most shamefull pieces of American history caught for posterity in those hearings. I never heard more lies and bullshit coming from men in one room my life. Anita Hill was like a beacon of truth in a world gone mad. Thomas's book, in my opinion, alone should disqualify him from being judge of a local lemonade contest. I thought his book read like the confessions of one of the most self loathing human creatures I have come across in public life.

by Anonymousreply 7606/28/2013

Rachel is right. Scalia is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 7706/28/2013

I posted this on the other Scalia thread but I'll say it again - Scalia is a perfect example of why the Supreme Court needs term limits. Having obvious partisans on the court who could be there for 40 or even 50 years is patently absurd.

The lifetime appointment rule was made in a time when people died in their 40's. They didn't know back then that living to be 90 would be common, and they didn't know what dementia was because nobody lived long enough to get it. The lifetime appointment rule is outdated and needs to be amended.

Scalia and Thomas are loathsome pieces of shit who should never have been allowed within a mile of the court. Yet another thing we can thank those assholes Reagan and Bush for.

by Anonymousreply 7806/28/2013

[quote]Yet another thing we can thank those assholes Reagan and Bush for.

And Nader.

by Anonymousreply 7906/29/2013

Oh, Scalia. So nasty. So LOUSY! So bitter!

by Anonymousreply 8007/01/2013

I hope Ruth Ginsberg keeps serving; she's a pistol! I love her wit and liberal ideas.

by Anonymousreply 8107/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!