Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm Paula Deen Y'all.

My empire is crumbling around me but I is what I is Y'all.

by Anonymousreply 4006/27/2013

Save Paula!

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

I talked to Reverend Jackson, y'all. Innt that enuff? What more do you black people want from me?

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

Y'all, I'm gonna takes some Ludes and EAT!

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

Have a pound of breaded, deep-fried butter sticks for all your fans!

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

What's on your iPod, Paula?

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

[quote]What's on your iPod, Paula?

Black Betty.

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

[Quote]What's on your iPod, Paula?

It's a thin line between love & hate.

by Anonymousreply 806/26/2013

[Quote]What's on your iPod, Paula?

I'm only human.

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

Greasy fingerprints. And tears.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2013

R5 then I'm calling you the same. A fucking ignorant, un self-aware racist.

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2013

Stop, in the name of hate.

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

[quote] there aren't any actual black people at this site anyway.

In your case, that's certainly true, white, Paula-defending freeper.

by Anonymousreply 1406/26/2013

Some of Paula's playlist:

"If I Could Turn Back Time", "Who's Sorry Now?", "Black Coffee in Bed", "Cry Like a Baby", "Things Aren't So Beautiful Now".....

by Anonymousreply 1506/26/2013

Time to eat me a butter sandwich

by Anonymousreply 1606/26/2013

It looks like r5's accurate description of "smug sanctimonious white people who like to make themselves feel better by falsely calling other people racist" hit a little too close to home for r11 & r14.

by Anonymousreply 1706/26/2013

She has more then enough money to live on. Can't she PLEASE just shut up and go away and we never have to see her again!!

by Anonymousreply 1806/26/2013

This whole brouhaha is disgusting. Who doesn't use racial slurs every day- if not with their mouth then in their head?

I sat down in front a black couple a while back and the guy kept stage-whispering, "He a fayyyg". While she made some half-hearted "shhh's" and giggled.

Did I turn around? No. He was just trying to provoke me (probably hoping my wallet would disappear in the ensuing scuffle).

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 1906/26/2013

R18, it doesn't affect just her. This damages all of her employees, most of whom probably don't have a huge nest egg set aside so your tender eyes "never have to see her again".

by Anonymousreply 2006/26/2013

"Bad Reputation" by Donna Summer

by Anonymousreply 2106/26/2013

"I Am What I Am". Only when I sing along, I change the lyrics to "I Is What I Is". Cuz, ya know, unintelligIble grammar is ingratiating 'n charming, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 2206/26/2013

[bold]Paula Deen[/bold],

I haven't followed the scandal over the last week.

I just want to say that there are others I'd prefer to see suffer with the loss of their empire -- specifically, the Koch brothers, to name one.

by Anonymousreply 2306/26/2013

What are you going to do when someone actually takes a rock to your head, Punkin? Here are a few new menu items that should be popular in your NECK of the woods. Colored Greens, Picaninnie Picalilly, Porch Monkey Bread and Minnie's Special Pie. Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 2406/26/2013

For the love of God, stop the sobbing Paula!!

by Anonymousreply 2506/27/2013

I is what I is

That is the punch line to a racist joke.

by Anonymousreply 2606/27/2013

It's those no good, BMW-driving, wine-swilling, Brie-eating liberal northern Jews behind this all, Miss Paula. Umm hmm, thaz all it iz.

by Anonymousreply 2706/27/2013

I's Without a Face

by Anonymousreply 2806/27/2013

On Paula's iPod:

Whoomp, There It Is. -- Tag Team

Mississippi Goddamn -- Nina Simone

Don't Call me Nigger, Whitey -- Sly and the Family Stone

Black and White -- Three Dog Night

Ebony and Ivory -- Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney

Free Your Mind -- En Vogue

by Anonymousreply 2906/27/2013

The Night They Drove old Dixie Down -- The Band

by Anonymousreply 3006/27/2013

Y'all, in times of racial tension, there is nothing more comforting than a nice, hot cup of butter.

by Anonymousreply 3106/27/2013

Well, if the link below is true, I'm guessing

"Leviticus: Faggot" by Meshell Ndegeocello

by Anonymousreply 3206/27/2013

[quote}This whole brouhaha is disgusting. Who doesn't use racial slurs every day- if not with their mouth then in their head?

Me. The words alone make me very uncomfortable and the mentality behind them makes me downright twitchy. I won't pretend I've never formed a personal opinion on an individual based on their behavior and/or appearance but I don't irrationally generalize to all of "those types."

Paula's Ipod absolutely needs to include Brenda Lee's "I'm Sorry"...(so sorry...I was a fooool..."

by Anonymousreply 3306/27/2013

Paula, could you run and get me a double-egg salad on white toast?

by Anonymousreply 3406/27/2013

R19 Your post has nothing to do with racism. Those people who taunted you were bigots. It's not the same but just as bad. That cunt Paula Deen deserves everything she is getting. She's finally having her ass handed to her and by the people she despised her the most..... BLACK PEOPLE. Folks who have dark hearts like that will always be exposed no matter how much they hide it!

by Anonymousreply 3506/27/2013

How does it feel to be such a racist cunt?

by Anonymousreply 3606/27/2013

Food Network said her contract was likely not going to be renewed anyway, or that it wasn't a done deal this time around, because her ratings have slipped 15% over the past year, probably as a result of the diabetes scandal and also people getting sick of that big fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3706/27/2013

Paula's only mistake: she admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 3806/27/2013

The diabetes scandal and the fact that the food network's highest rated shows(chopped, next iron chef, food truck, network star) are all reality based/cooking challenges.

The network itself said that dump and cook instructional shows(Deen, Sandra Lee) have been losing steam for yrs.

by Anonymousreply 3906/27/2013

She's never been an interesting cook. I bet she never cooked til her son hired her as spokesmodel. You can't imagine her digging in there like Lydia Bastianich.

by Anonymousreply 4006/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!