Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

aris Jackson's deep depression has been largely the result of bullying ... and Facebook has been hosting the haters. Sources cl

aris Jackson's deep depression has been largely the result of bullying ... and Facebook has been hosting the haters.

Sources closely connected to Paris tell TMZ ... the 15-year-old has been reeling from comments left on her Facebook page --- many about Michael Jackson and his lifestyle.  Some of the comments involve the various molestation allegations ... others involve the odd life Paris lived while Michael was alive.

We're told Paris has taken the comments very personally ... and one source says, "They destroyed her."  The source adds, there's a nexus between the bullying and her penchant for cutting.

Now here's the problem.  Paris does not have access to her Facebook page while she's in the psych ward at UCLA Medical Center.  But her family is deeply concerned that she'll backslide if she goes back on Facebook when she gets out.

The family is extremely frustrated, because they've tried to shut down Paris' Facebook page, but they can't --- Facebook's policy is that the family of a user has no right to shut down an account if the user is 13 years of age or older.

Paris' family believes Facebook could create yet another tragedy in the Jackson family, but they're powerless to do anything about it

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2013

Paris Jackson used Facebook/Twitter against her family and now that same media has turned against her.

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2013

The thing is, you can't really keep kids off. Even if facebook did allow it, she could make a new account under a new email. The Internet is everywhere. If you take away her laptop and phone, she'll go online at school, and everyone has phones with wifi, she could borrow a phone for a few minutes all throughout the day. You can't keep them from it, but they need to get her counseling and help her understand how to deal with what she will inevitably be dealing with for her whole entire life.

I wouldn't wish fame on my worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2013

The way she and her brothers grew up was so sad, going everywhere in masks.

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2013

Sure, TMZ, the horrible, greedy, abusive, incestuous Jackson family has nothing to do with her stay in the psych ward.

Seriously, do these people just print everything submitted to them by any publicist?

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2013

Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

Isn't cutting yourself a symptom of Borderline Personality Disorder? I know you can't diagnose a person at her age, but it's not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

She should get off the internet and get the hell out of LA

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

Cutting is symptomatic of numerous problems during adolescence and teenage years. Drastically different from the cutting observed in seasoned borderlines. Which is not to say it wouldn't develop into something worse if Paris is left untreated.

It's so sad. How much did she or didn't she know about her father? Imagine being so sheltered to the point of being masked and suddenly there's a rush of awful information about the only parent you've known.

by Anonymousreply 806/26/2013

But what about rince and lanket?

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

Since she's 15 and underage, that seems fair enough a request by her family. If she's an adult then no, though.

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2013

I wouldn't wish Facebook on my worst enemy

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!