Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which people who died do you believe were assasinated?

I think Princess Diana was murdered. There's no way it was just an accident.

by Anonymousreply 6606/28/2013

Pope John Paul I.

by Anonymousreply 106/25/2013

Ken Lay. He was a buddy of W., an embarrassment, and his death was too convenient. Either that or he is living on an island in South America laughing at all the little people he screwed over.

by Anonymousreply 206/25/2013

Lucretia Borgia

by Anonymousreply 306/25/2013

Exactly what R2 said. I have believed this ever since his 'death' was announced.

by Anonymousreply 406/25/2013

I remember thinking the night she died that I'd believe the official story if the accident didn't happen in a tunnel. I thought maybe she'd fake her own death. Then I understood the crash site and conspiracy theories. So yeah, a tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 506/25/2013

Read about it here.

by Anonymousreply 606/25/2013

Bea Arthur.

by Anonymousreply 706/25/2013

Princess Diana.....

by Anonymousreply 806/25/2013

I know OP, it is unbelievable that someone not wearing a seat belt would be killed in a car driven at high speeds by someone drunk as a skunk and strung out on pills. That never happens.

by Anonymousreply 906/25/2013

Paul Wellstone.

by Anonymousreply 1006/25/2013

Michael Hastings, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1106/25/2013

Vince Foster

by Anonymousreply 1206/25/2013

Diana, Princess of Wales died because her driver was shitfaced drunk, going 100mph and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Period. Just because a person is famous or a superstar doesn't mean they can't die in ways that ordinary slobs do everyday.

by Anonymousreply 1306/25/2013

I don't try to convince others he was assassinated. It's not that important. It's just what I happen to believe. Most people believe otherwise and I'm cool with that.

by Anonymousreply 1406/25/2013

Add to that R13, she wasnt important enough to assassinate. She was only a former princess for christsake, its not like she was an Iranian nuclear physicist.

by Anonymousreply 1506/25/2013

Dorothy Kilgallen

by Anonymousreply 1606/25/2013

Absolutely Kilgallen. She was on to some heavy info, re the JFK killing. That (like Marilyn), combined with the fact she already abused alcohol, and drugs, made it so easy to blame that, when she (they) died.

by Anonymousreply 1706/25/2013

I've got a friend who claimed he dated Mickey Deans after Judy died. My friend claimed that Mickey killed her because she was a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 1806/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 1906/25/2013

R19 I think I read somewhere that they did some tests on a lock of his hair and found there were traces of arsenic in it.

Not really an assassination in the true sense, but George V was essentially put down with a shot of morphine and cocaine and it was timed so that the upper crust London Times could be the first to announce it.

by Anonymousreply 2006/25/2013

R14, why would anyone assassinate JFK Jr?

He was very young, not very bright, and too useless to be a threat to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2106/25/2013

[quote]He was very young, not very bright, and too useless to be a threat to anyone.

That's what they said about George W. Bush.

by Anonymousreply 2206/25/2013

Kurt Cobain

by Anonymousreply 2306/26/2013

Joan of Arc

by Anonymousreply 2406/26/2013

Princess Diana

M Monroe

that journo who supposedly died in the car accident a couple of days ago, he was working on a "big story"...

yasser arafat

by Anonymousreply 2506/26/2013

Have you told anyone your theory about JFK being murdered r25? This is brand new information. You're a genius.

by Anonymousreply 2606/26/2013

[quote]why would anyone assassinate JFK Jr?

Because he was a real resident of NY State who might have taken the Senate seat away from carpet-bagger Hillary in 2000. He might well have won the Presidency away from Bush in 2004. His fans would have stampeded to put him in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 2706/26/2013

Years ago...That female publicist something or other who was randomly murdered in her car in Beverly Hills at night by a bicyclist with a gun.

by Anonymousreply 2806/26/2013

"His fans would have stampeded to put him in the White House."

His "fans" would even buy his lousy magazine, what makes you think he would have been a political threat?

Seriously, why would anyone assassinate such a decorative, useless young man. Nobody took him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2906/26/2013

Ronnie stokes is her name I think? The publicist

by Anonymousreply 3006/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 3106/26/2013

So some of you believe that being rich and famous somehow guarantees you a long life?

The famous aren't superheroes. Fate doesn't care if you're a princess or the good looking son of a President. Sometimes people just die.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if someone pipes up and suggests the Queen mother was bumped off.

by Anonymousreply 3206/26/2013

I'm with you, R17, on Dorothy Kilgallen. The coroner was prevented from issuing a finding of suicide by her outraged family members who swore the matter would not rest legally. The cause was changed to accidental overdose. Kilgallen's addiction to "dolls" (for which she sought treatment in a sanitarium a few years previously) made sleeping pills a perfectly plausible murder weapon.

Among the interesting details that made her family suspect that her death scene was staged was the fact that she was found in bed with a face full of makeup. Dorothy had fair, delicate skin and she took care of it, scrupulously never wearing cosmetics to bed. She was propped up with an open book on her lap but her glasses were nowhere nearby. She could not read without them.

Moreover, the level of barbituates measured in her system was too small to match the usual dose taken for suicide, which is at least two dozen. It was also too large to match the usual accidental overdose rate where a person who has built up tolerance to the pills takes four or five then wakes up an hour or two later, groggy, and forgetfully takes four or five more. Her personal papers and diaries disappeared too.

by Anonymousreply 3306/26/2013

I think they killed Diana so Charles could marry Camilla .

by Anonymousreply 3406/26/2013

Dr. David Kelly. No doubt in my mind.

Pope John Paul I.

by Anonymousreply 3506/26/2013

[quote]I think they killed Diana so Charles could marry Camilla .

It was more the fact that her bf was a Muslim. I read somewhere that the Queen didn't want him to be associated in any way with the palace since he was going to marry Lady Diane and therefore be Prince Williams and Harrys step-dad, the heirs to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 3606/26/2013

Just to add with R36, Dianna was pregnant and the father would have been Dodi Al Fayed. The Royals did not want their future King's half brother or sister to be a half-Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 3706/26/2013

Ronnie Chasen, R30.

by Anonymousreply 3806/26/2013

Erik Rhodes

by Anonymousreply 3906/26/2013

I agree with R11.

Add to that example Dorothy Hunt, Michele Clark, and George Collins on United Airlines Flight #553 in 1972.

by Anonymousreply 4006/26/2013

and people laughed at Diana when she said publicly that she thought her phones were being tapped. this of course turned out to be 100% true though it wasn't learned until years after her death.

I also think that guy who wrote for Rolling Stone was likely bumped off. He told friends he was being traced and needed to off the grid for a little while and then 3 hours later his car blows up?

by Anonymousreply 4106/26/2013

Diana's death seems suspicious to me. Strange she and two other people even got into the car if the guy was that drunk. She had become a very dangerous figure, knew too much, was about to get married to a Muslim, her second son was not fathered by Charles, was stirring up the public and media against the royal family. She was playing hard ball and paid the ultimate price for it. Not that I liked her BTW, she seemed obsessed by fame and admiration in an unhealthy way. Somebody on this board brought her name up in comparison with A. Jolie, who also seems to be obsessed with fame. Both Jolie and Diana have this -I want to be perceived as a saint- syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 4206/26/2013

r28 r30 r38

Google, people, Google.

Her name was Ronni Chasen. She was killed by a robber.

by Anonymousreply 4306/26/2013

Diana predicted her own assassination several times.

by Anonymousreply 4406/26/2013

Another vote for Dorothy. She had people on the inside who leaked the findings of the Warren Commission to her, and that alone was probably enough to put her in danger.

But when she did the interview with Ruby, that was probably what put the target smack on her head.

She was working her ass off on the investigation. She knew it had to be perfect for her big comeback book. And yet, her notes were never found.

It's a shame that Lee Israel became such a lying crazy face, because "Kilgallen" was a great book. But now I don't feel it doesn't carry the weight that it should due to Israel's later plagiarism.

Resident conspiracy theorists, do we think it was Ron Pataky who did Dorothy in, or someone else?

by Anonymousreply 4506/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 4606/27/2013

Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. They are worth more dead than alive.

by Anonymousreply 4706/27/2013

Shelly Miscavige

by Anonymousreply 4806/27/2013

Secretary of Defense James Forrestal - his body was found outside the Naval Hospital in 1949. From the very start there were many who thought he had been murdered but the government said it was suicide.

Naturally, there was an official investigation of that 1949 death. The report on the investigation was released in 2004. Isn't that a really big red flag?

by Anonymousreply 4906/27/2013

Karen Carpenter was murdered.... hiccup!

by Anonymousreply 5006/27/2013

Pope John Paul I and Liilian Gish.

by Anonymousreply 5106/28/2013

[quote]Among the interesting details that made her family suspect that her death scene was staged was the fact that she was found in bed with a face full of makeup. Dorothy had fair, delicate skin and she took care of it, scrupulously never wearing cosmetics to bed. She was propped up with an open book on her lap but her glasses were nowhere nearby. She could not read without them.

She was also in the third-floor master bedroom, which her family knew she didn't use, rather than the fifth-floor hideaway she preferred.

by Anonymousreply 5206/28/2013

Richard Caliguiri, Louis Tullio, and Bob Casey

Three top Dem players taken out at one stroke.

by Anonymousreply 5306/28/2013

It's the list of possible perps that is the real key because some of the name might shock you.

by Anonymousreply 5406/28/2013

Abraham Lincoln

by Anonymousreply 5506/28/2013

Aaron Swartz

Princess Di

Brittney Murphy

Whitney Houston

Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 5606/28/2013

Princess Diana was not assassinated. Some of you are ignorant, paranoid members of the flat-earth society.

She died at the hands of a drunk driver who showed poor judgment due to paparazzi chasing the car in which she was a passenger. No, she was not popular with her moron ex-husband Charles and asshole father-in-law Philip. However, her death was recklessly accidental, not an assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 5706/28/2013

Karen Silkwood

by Anonymousreply 5806/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 5906/28/2013

"Dr. David Kelly. No doubt in my mind"

That one was suicide - though he was under immense pressure...

by Anonymousreply 6006/28/2013

Sunny von Bulow

by Anonymousreply 6106/28/2013

"There's no way it was just an accident."

Please stop with these ad hominem superlatives - "you just know' 'there is just no way" "I can't possibly believe that" - instead, explain why you are so certain about something. Expressing yourself with such absolute certainty about something is automatically suspect; it shows a complete conclusion jump that makes one believe all you have behind it is some empty prejudice and a concomitant lack of imagination; as if you were born yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 6206/28/2013

James McDougal

Mary Mahoney

Vince Foster

Ron Brown

C. Victor Raiser II

Paul Tulley

Ed Willey

Jerry Parks

James Bunch

James Wilson

Kathy Ferguson

Bill Shelton

Gandy Baugh

Florence Martin

Suzanne Coleman

Paula Grober

Danny Casolaro

Paul Wilcher

Jon Parnell Walker

Barbara Wise

Charles Meissner

Dr. Stanley Heard

Barry Seal

Stanley Huggins

by Anonymousreply 6306/28/2013

R62 needs to look up the definition of "ad hominem."

by Anonymousreply 6406/28/2013

The British Royal Family can not have a Queen (Dianna) with an child not of the King.

It is that simple.

100 Years ago, before DNA testing, it would have been covered up in a less violent way.

by Anonymousreply 6506/28/2013

Paul Wellstone, US Senator from Minnesota.

"Eleven days before his 2002 U.S. Senate election, Wellstone died in a plane crash in Eveleth, Minnesota."

by Anonymousreply 6606/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!