Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Lautner Watches His Body Double

No doubt with lust in his heart, Taylor Lautner looks on as his stand-in engages in a brutal street fight on the set of his upcoming film.

Do you suppose they got it on later?

by Anonymousreply 1706/26/2013

Wait? Taylor Lautner is making another movie?

by Anonymousreply 106/25/2013

Funny, how even though they are "doubles" that Taylor is so friggin' HOT while the double is so fucking fugly.

by Anonymousreply 206/25/2013

STOP linking to daily mail

by Anonymousreply 306/25/2013

The illusion would work better if they had the same hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 406/25/2013

You can see some very VPL if you scroll down to the fourth set of pics, the one on the left. This boy is HUNG.

by Anonymousreply 506/25/2013

OP, PLEASE stop posting photos with TL's face not cropped out of the picture. That dognose of his ruins every shot, no matter how hot his body looks.

by Anonymousreply 606/25/2013

The body ain't even much no more without the juice.

by Anonymousreply 706/25/2013

[quote]Funny, how even though they are "doubles" that Taylor is so friggin' HOT while the double is so fucking fugly.

I think Taylor is cute, but that double is walking sex.

by Anonymousreply 806/25/2013

I want to see his naked body.

by Anonymousreply 906/25/2013

Ew!!! I was admiring this dudes legs and then I noticed it looks like he shit his pants.

by Anonymousreply 1006/25/2013

The body double is hot as all fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2013

Body doubles should require a disclosure statement at the beginning of the film. Like a real estate advertisement that uses artificial staging. Shouldn't they have to tell you that the star is nor really the performer?

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

r2, what the hell do you look like if you think that body double is fugly? You must be an Adonis!

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2013

I don't care what anyone says, TL is one beautiful speciman. His skin is fucking delicious-looking. I would kill to have skin like that. He looks like he hasn't a thought in his head, but I would still fuck the hell out of him - and lick that skin while I do it.

Btw, I love the caption: "Taylor was later seen sharing a laugh with his female co-star Marie Avgeropoulos"

.. just in case some of the regular DM readers couldn't tell that Ms Avgeropoulos was of the female persuasian.

Gotta love the quality of Dailymail! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 1406/26/2013

The body double is truly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1506/26/2013

[quote] Shouldn't they have to tell you that the star is nor really the performer?

Not really, and the idea of a disclosure statement before a film is idiotic. Body doubles are the rule, not the exception.

by Anonymousreply 1606/26/2013

Tay is very attractive, but I like him bigger and buffer.

by Anonymousreply 1706/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.