Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Luke Macfarlane wants to be like Bradley Cooper because he is "able to straddle everything"

Luke Macfarlane said he is hoping to emulate the career paths of actors like Bradley Cooper: “guys who were able to straddle everything,” he says.

What could he mean by that?

by Anonymousreply 1506/26/2013

~gigglesnort~

by Anonymousreply 106/24/2013

Does that mean he wants to straddle Renee Z. as well?

by Anonymousreply 206/24/2013

[quote]Cooper, he points out, went from TV drama (Jack & Bobby)

Brad Cooper was in 14 eps of Jack and Bobby. How'd I miss that?

by Anonymousreply 306/24/2013

Before he struck it with Hangover, Bradley was one of the hardest working guys in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 406/24/2013

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2013

Oh please, Luke Macfarlane is 10000times hotter than Cooper, and Luke is actually more straight, as is obvious from that article where Luke actually talks about himself. not the role as scotty as he did in that G&M article.

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2013

Laughing at the fiction of R6.

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2013

If this guy is straight why wouldn't he say so already? And tbh i don't really care Matt b >> luke

by Anonymousreply 806/26/2013

"able to straddle everything" - so is he bi?

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2013

Cooper made his name initially on ALIAS and is a very willing player of the game. He can also come as as conventionally masculine, his rather "crazy" look notwithstanding.

McFarlane is an attractive man, but he's a milder screen presence compared to Cooper.

I've seen both on stage in NYC: Cooper in THREE DAYS OF RAIN where he held his own very well, and McFarlane in THE NORMAL HEART, where he was adequate, though it was a fairly small role.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2013

Luke is much more handsome than Bradley, also Luke is just as believable as straight, in Erection I doubted he was gay in real life.

But he does have a very pacific presence, but not necessarily fey, so he could use that to his advantage. Don't forget he was only a small guest role of Brother and Sister and ended up being one of the most popular actors that did most of the press junkets.

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2013

Who is Luke Macfarlane?

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2013

This makes sense because Cooper gets straddled by a lot of beautiful women and McFarlane wants that too--but he seems to be doing fine in that area with his current level of fame ;)

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2013

[quote] But he does have a very pacific presence

As opposed to Atlantic?

by Anonymousreply 1406/26/2013

Luke's a beautiful STRAIGHT or BI man.

by Anonymousreply 1506/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.