Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tyler Perry - Why have no tricks, or ex BF's, come forward ?

Other than 1 guy, a bodybuilder who talks of Tyler's being out for years, until he got all his huge success, why is everyone so silent ? Is Perry so rich, he pays them all well, to stop them from coming forward ?

by Reverend Ikereply 4001/27/2015

Uh oh--please don't let this devolve into another McFarlane/Cavill/Rhodes fangurl "straight4life" thread.

by Reverend Ikereply 206/23/2013

Tyler does pay well. He has to. Terrified that if the truth comes out, he'll lose that huge black/Christian church going audience. Look at what has happened to Paula Deen , just this week. People don't like 'hiders' - those who present something other than what they really are, and are hiding something.

by Reverend Ikereply 306/23/2013

Oh my dear lord. This thread will go off the rails.

by Reverend Ikereply 406/23/2013

Maybe he has good taste in men and doesn't date people who would do that kind of thing.

by Reverend Ikereply 506/23/2013

From what I've heard, as long as they're muscular, and hung, Tyler's there. Don't think those men are normally adverse to 'that kind of thing'.

by Reverend Ikereply 606/23/2013

Perhaps they care to live to see another day.

by Reverend Ikereply 706/23/2013

His tricks probably don't recognize him in his Madea disguise.

by Reverend Ikereply 806/23/2013

The lack of men that may be telling but even Tammy knows how to beard up.

by Reverend Ikereply 906/23/2013

one got the SHIT beaten out of him a couple of weeks ago, OP For coming forward.

Only the urban blogs posted it though.

by Reverend Ikereply 1006/23/2013

by Reverend Ikereply 1106/23/2013

[quote]um, maybe because he's straight and there haven't been any tricks or bfs? Ever thought about that?

Only as a punchline...

by Reverend Ikereply 1206/23/2013

RE 10 That's scary shit. Guess there's no proof Perry hired the guys , but the timing is really interesting. Money = power, and TP was the biggest $ earner in the entertainment biz ,last year , per Forbes. Could he be that vicious ? What would BFF Oprah say ?

by Reverend Ikereply 1306/24/2013

I'm sure nowadays, he makes anyone he has sex with, dates, or works for him, as well as household staff, is required to sign a non- disclosure agreement. Meaning, if they ever go public, they can get sued. It's pretty standard for any famous person now. My only question is where are the tricks from his pre-fame days, who want to collect $ 50,000 from the Enquirer, to tell their story.

by Reverend Ikereply 1406/24/2013

NDA's can't really stop someone from talking, r14...the legalese intimidates people is all (sometimes an implicit threat does too, but that's another matter). Shadier methods might be in play.

by Reverend Ikereply 1506/24/2013

He's not well known at all where I come from, but I was astonished to learn that he's apparently closeted. Seems like the equivalent of someone like Rufus Wainwright being closeted; that is, impossible.

by Reverend Ikereply 1606/24/2013

I seriously doubts he gets involves with men. He is most likely longterm celibate if not lifelong.

by Reverend Ikereply 1706/24/2013

RE 17 - Tyler, we don't feel sorry for you. Good try though !

by Reverend Ikereply 1806/24/2013

No tricks or ex BF's came forward when Ricky Martin was in the closet either. So it could just be that he's lucked out (so far).

by Reverend Ikereply 1906/24/2013

Oh Puhleeeeze. Would you admit to anyone, let alone all of America, that you slept with Miss Thang?

by Reverend Ikereply 2006/24/2013

I think he gets fucked by his consorts and then, like a black widow, he eats their head.

That large mansion spread he has in Georgia must have a private cemetery.

Just like Tammy: while the cum is dripping from her hole, the $cinos are waiting to throw the unsuspecting man into the windowless van, never to be seen again.

Having had their hungry holes hammered, life goes on, for THEM.

What great horror films they would be.

Perry's would be one of those rare comic-horrors because he is southern. Off to Panama!

by Reverend Ikereply 2206/27/2013

Naw, he is celibate. He thinks sex outside of heterosexual marriage is a sin. There are lot of gay/bi people like him.

by Reverend Ikereply 2306/27/2013

R21 sounds like a fangurl in denial.

by Reverend Ikereply 2406/27/2013

Because he's a 43-yr. old virgin?

by Reverend Ikereply 2506/27/2013

Since this is just all speculation anyway, I'll play. Could it be that all the men Tyler plays with are also on the down low? Neither side wants to be found out. Hell, maybe it's Stedman!

by Reverend Ikereply 2606/27/2013

Oh Lord please don't let fugly fat Tyler Perry be messing with that oh so fine Aaron O'Connell from The Haves and the Have Nots.

by Reverend Ikereply 2706/27/2013

As gorgeous as Aaron is, word I get is that he likes em young , big (muscular), black, & hung. Remember, he cast Shemar Moore in one his movies, a few years ago, essentially playing the ideal, handsome, kind black man. I took that as code for Tyler's ideal. Bet Shemar's got TP stories o tell.

by Reverend Ikereply 2806/27/2013

Is Aaron O'Connell's namesake, the physicist, gay as well?

by Reverend Ikereply 2906/27/2013

Oh thank you r28!

by Reverend Ikereply 3006/27/2013

Maybe because they are not attention whores? Maybe because they don't want strangers knowing their business?

by Reverend Ikereply 3106/27/2013

Maybe he's really really nice to them?

by Reverend Ikereply 3206/27/2013

The down lows he plays with would have enough trouble with people knowing they have sex with men. For them to learn they have sex with Tyler would be twice as horrible!!

by Reverend Ikereply 3306/27/2013

Doesn't he have anyone who talks about him killed?

by Reverend Ikereply 3406/27/2013

Dead men tell no tales.

by Reverend Ikereply 3507/01/2013

I am pretty certain he is celibate. For real. There are millions of men like him.

by Reverend Ikereply 3607/01/2013

LOLZ, hit troll-dar on R36 and watch this thread light up!

We get it, honey, you're paid to insist TP is celibate, we heard you the first time!

by Reverend Ikereply 3707/01/2013

He chooses men where there will be a mutually assured self-destruction scenario should anything leak. Atlanta and Hollywood are full of people who are eager to keep secrets and he has the means to do it.

by Reverend Ikereply 3807/01/2013

I agree with r36. Tyler is just like Oprah when it comes to sexuality, there is just not much going on there. He was sexually abused as a child and admitted he was/is sexually confused. To most of his audience, that was like admitting he is gay, so no one is going to really be shocked if he has a male lover step forward.

I would be proud of TP if he decided to share with the world that he has a partner or boyfriend, but he probably is not committed to anyone, male or female. And he definitely would not lose all his supporters if he decided to do so.

by Reverend Ikereply 3907/01/2013

by Reverend Ikereply 4001/27/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!