Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do cats . . .

'fall in love' with their owners? My six-year-old littermates/females have to be-right-next-to-me all the time. One of them rolls around and grovels in front of me. And at night, she lolls around next to me on the bed and keeps staring at me, turning her head this way and that. They are both well cared for, paid attention to and well fed -- so I don't think it's 'demand' behavior. It's endearing and really cute, but .... really???

by Anonymousreply 506/23/2013

It means you're keeping your house too cold and they want warmth. Turn the a/c to a less frigid temp.

by Anonymousreply 106/23/2013

R1, cold??? You think they are cold because they stare at their owner and want to be around him/her???

Adoration, sure. Boredom, maybe. Cold, come on now!

by Anonymousreply 206/23/2013

Cats think their owners are their parents. Note cats do not meow at other cats. Only mother cats to kittens, kittens to mother and cats to human owner.

by Anonymousreply 306/23/2013

R1, R2, Wrong, wrong, wrong.

OP, Your cats love you and want to be near you (and your wonderful smell) and always protect and nurture you. Perhaps it's because you're their food source also.

by Anonymousreply 406/23/2013

[quote]It means you're keeping your house too cold

Cats love the heat. I used to live in a house that had the old fashion coil radiators. My one cat would flatten herself out and sleep under the steaming hot radiator.

by Anonymousreply 506/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.