Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who has had sex in the Hamam

Or were you too scared. It seems to me Muslim culture is all about the gays despite all their posturing.

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2014

I've had sex in baths in Istanbul and Izmir, but not in Germany. There was nothing dangerous-feeling about it, but discretion is an absolute requirement.

You can't compare Turkish Islamic culture (until the recent fundie movements) with the Puritan crazies among Saudi Salafis or the pestiferous radical Shia.

Being an American who is taken for a straight man probably kept double-scrutiny away, but it also obviously attracted the guys who were there with sex on their minds. Oral and manual - I didn't feel comfortable about anal in that context. But anal is what they wanted. I invited a couple of the guys to my place at different time. Wonderful people, lovely sense of humor and intellectual to boot.

It's just my bias and theirs, probably, but my German relatives insist that the bulk of Turkish immigrants are to be avoided and not to be trusted, and that their form of Islam is usually "low," meaning more radical. Except for university people.

by Anonymousreply 106/22/2013

You had a turkey up your butthole? I thought bestiality was illegal.

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2014

oooh, in the Hamam...

Does it hurt more than in the ass?

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2014

Oh, those [italic]Turks![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2014

That was very sexy OP.

by Anonymousreply 612/12/2014

I'd like to see a Cenk Batu where he goes undercover as a hamam masseur

by Anonymousreply 712/12/2014

Is that a John Hamm - Charlie Hunnam sandwich?

by Anonymousreply 812/12/2014

Hammam on rye

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2014

This video of one in Dortmund is even cheesier and gayer.

by Anonymousreply 1012/12/2014

Although the Dusseldorf one clearly shows the masagee getting aroused.

by Anonymousreply 1112/12/2014

Hammams are found in the Sotadic Zone or what I call the countries in the Buggery Belt

by Anonymousreply 1212/12/2014

Wam bam, thank you, Hammam!

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2014
Need more help? Click Here.