Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Not-so-cunning McDonald's cunnilinguists

[quote]PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Customers at the Upper Darby McDonald’s got upset last night when two women were allegedly found having sexual relations in a rest room. Things quickly got out of hand and police were called.

It happened around 5 p.m. while about seven customers were having their meals. They clearly heard sounds originating from the ladies room.

Police Superintendent Mike Chitwood explains what the McDonald’s manager found: ”Two women were in a bathroom and engaged in some type of sexual activity.”

The manager told the two women to leave.

“There was a verbal altercation between the two women and seven other customers — male and female.”

It didn’t end there. As the women exited McDonald’s, some of those customers followed the women and one of the women was stabbed, suffering a non-life-threatening injury for which she had to be treated. So far, there have been no arrests, and police have not identified the attacker.

by Anonymousreply 2306/23/2013

This is no excuse to make fun of cheap Philadelphian dates.

by Anonymousreply 106/22/2013

Hey! I resemble that comment!

Honestly, U. D. is a weird place

by Anonymousreply 206/22/2013

It was the two awfulinas from Ontario on their honeymoon. Gluten intolerance my ass.

by Anonymousreply 306/22/2013

Talk about your two all beef curtains and special sauce.

by Anonymousreply 406/22/2013

Sex in bathrooms. When you describe it, it's always seems like one of those things where you had to there for it not to seem cheap.

by Anonymousreply 506/22/2013

They should have taken their bushes to the bushes.

by Anonymousreply 606/22/2013

It's a McDonald's, R5, not the Four Seasons. It would have seemed cheap even if it were your special sauce requiring a wet cleanup in the Ladies.

by Anonymousreply 706/22/2013

I would have thought the stabbing would have merited a little more attention. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 806/22/2013

[quote] It was the two awfulinas from Ontario on their honeymoon. Gluten intolerance my ass.

That wasn't Fluff on the floor! or the wall...

by Anonymousreply 906/22/2013

Me, too, R8. I've never heard of some onlooker stabbing a man and woman for having sex or even 2 men.

That said, they could have waited till later.

by Anonymousreply 1006/22/2013

Angry customers: "Please, we're trying to eat."

Horny lesbians: "So are we."

by Anonymousreply 1106/22/2013

Licky Ds.

by Anonymousreply 1206/22/2013

Who says lesbians can't enjoy bathroom sex?

by Anonymousreply 1306/22/2013

They need to branch out to tea rooms in parks and the ladis rooms in libraries.

by Anonymousreply 1506/23/2013

You'd think the straight male fratboy clientele of that location would have cheered them on instead of allegedly resorting to violence.

by Anonymousreply 1606/23/2013

Of course lesbians can enjoy bathroom sex. They should just learn some discretion.

by Anonymousreply 1706/23/2013

Thank you. Please come again.

by Anonymousreply 1806/23/2013

I'm loving it.

by Anonymousreply 1906/23/2013

There is an unwritten rule about no clamboxing in bathrooms . It's an unwritten rule that it's OK to stick a cock through a glory hole BUT just not a McFish sandwich!

by Anonymousreply 2006/23/2013

[quote]You'd think the straight male fratboy clientele of that location would have cheered them on instead of allegedly resorting to violence.

They weren't invited to participate or watch. "Straight male frat boys" are fine with fake lesbians not real ones.

These two or anyone one else having sex in the can are degenerates.

by Anonymousreply 2106/23/2013

I've heard it said romance is dead. Obviously not true.

by Anonymousreply 2306/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.