Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does Kerry Washington have something going with Scandal co-star Tony Goldwyn?

Star Magazine is trying to make something offscreen between Kerry Washington and the married actor who plays President Grant, Tony Goldwyn. It sounds like some fan fiction, but I could see his wife wondering if something is going on behind the scenes. In a recent interview, Tony admitted that his wife doesn’t watch the show and that he doesn’t want her to:

"The drama on ABC’s Scandal isn’t just on the small screen! In a scenario fit for the juicy series, Tony Goldwyn’s real-life wife is jealous over his too-close-for-comfort relationship with his on-screen love interest, Kerry Washington. In a recent interview, 53 year-old Tony – who plays President Fitzgerald Grant – admitted that his wife, Jane Musky, 59, isn’t a fan of his sexy story line. “My wife doesn’t watch it,” Tony revealed. “I don’t encourage it.” But insiders explain that Jane’s jealousy is about much more than just his love scenes. “Tony and Jane constantly argue about his close off-camera relationship with Kerry,” spills the spy. “Jane has been to the set a few times and thought Kerry was too flirty with him in between takes. Tony constantly reassures her that nothing would ever happen with Kerry, but she will never be comfortable with it.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition, July 1, 2013]

Kerry Washington is gorgeous and single (as far as I know) and the tabloids are constantly trying to link her with someone. Last year The Enquirer was claiming that Michele Obama was jealous of Kerry’s close relationship with President Obama and had banned her from the White House. (Kerry helped campaign for Obama and was appointed to his Arts and Humanities committee.) That whole scenario sounded like it was lifted from “Scandal,” as does this one. She’s performing a role and she does it so well that people are convinced it mirrors her personal life. I would like to know more about her personal life actually. She seems to play it very close to her chest.

by Anonymousreply 24904/13/2015

Not saying I believe the article but after seeing pics of his wife, Jane Musky, I could see why he might.

by Anonymousreply 106/22/2013

OMG his wife looks like a man. A very old man.

by Anonymousreply 306/22/2013

I'm with R3. That thing has to have a penis.....looks old and manly to me.

by Anonymousreply 506/22/2013

She just has an earthy, Colleen Dewhursty kind of a thing happening. She's all woman and they have a loving, deeply sexual relationship. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 606/22/2013

I thought of Clive Owen and his wife. They remain married despite how woman have thrown themselves at him.

by Anonymousreply 706/22/2013

She's better looking of course but not necessarily "drop dead gorgeous".

by Anonymousreply 1106/22/2013

sure she is R11

by Anonymousreply 1406/22/2013

Maybe they are mother and daughter

by Anonymousreply 1606/22/2013

R19 is correct. That's Tony's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 2106/22/2013

That is not a nose job. Kerry has lost quite bit of weight in recent years and you can see it in her facial structure. I like when she had a little more weight on like she did in RAY.

by Anonymousreply 2206/22/2013

It is too

by Anonymousreply 2306/22/2013

Kerry's prettier than the wife, it wouldn't surprise me if he's cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 2406/22/2013

Tony always has great chemistry with black actresses. In the early 90s film "Taking The Heat", he and Lynn Whitfield steamed up the screen.

by Anonymousreply 2506/22/2013

Can someone draw eyebrows on a picture of him?

by Anonymousreply 2606/22/2013

So who is this Liz Goldwyn? Another daughter?

by Anonymousreply 2706/22/2013

Liz Goldwyn is Tony's stepsister from another mother - Peggy.

by Anonymousreply 2806/22/2013

Tony's daughters Tess on the left, Anna on the right.

by Anonymousreply 2906/22/2013

Tony NEVER brings his wife Jane to most events. He usually brings his eldest daughter with him. This was true until The White House Correspondence Dinner in April. There was a lot of drama and tension due to Kerry being at the same event. You must understand there are lot of fans of Terry - Tony and Kerry. Terry shippers believe something is happening between the two. So this dinner was supposed to be a coming out party of sorts. The pixs don't lie...Kerry looked miserable at this event, Tony just a bit intoxicated and Jane, well let's say she doesn't get any style points.

The linked pix shows Tony and Kerry...if you look over Tony's left shoulder Jane is standing in the background talking to a guest in the pink dress. If you have ever seen all the pixs of Tony and Kerry promoting Scandal they are always very close. Not so much in this pix. Kerry has dead eyes - she never has dead eyes, especially when she is around Tony.

by Anonymousreply 3006/23/2013

Also, at the WHCD the Scandal team were supposed to be at the same table - Shonda, Tony, Kerry and Betsy(producer). That never came to be. Tony and Jane ended up at another ABC table - not with the Scandal cast. Does Tony look happy sitting with his wife? Who do you think is his date - Jane or Martha Raddatz from ABC News?

by Anonymousreply 3106/23/2013

That pic of Tony and Lynn is really hot. LOVE his chest hair.

by Anonymousreply 3206/23/2013

I thought Kerry is gay.

by Anonymousreply 3306/23/2013

[quote]But I'm confused. Isn't he actually gay?

Never heard that before.

He's always been totally straight as far as I know. And usually likes doing a lot of heterosexual sex scenes in his movies.

by Anonymousreply 3406/23/2013

Kerry is not gay...nor is Tony.

by Anonymousreply 3506/23/2013

Can we can that stupid tween term "shippers"? We're adults here, not tweens & teens.

by Anonymousreply 3606/23/2013

R30, Calm down....and take your chill out pill!!

by Anonymousreply 3706/23/2013

[quote] If you have ever seen all the pixs of Tony and Kerry promoting Scandal they are always very close. Not so much in this pix.

They look pretty close to me. He has his arm around her waist.

by Anonymousreply 3806/23/2013

How do you know r35?

by Anonymousreply 3906/23/2013

r30 he looks very formal with Kerry. I'm sure he and his wife are fine, they've been together over 20 years at this point.

by Anonymousreply 4006/23/2013

[quote]Tony and Kerry. Terry shippers

This shit.

Tony's wife has always been a handsome woman.

by Anonymousreply 4106/23/2013

WTF would you want to keep 'Musky' as your last name?

by Anonymousreply 4206/23/2013

R41, If that's handsome...what is this? Link pix taken in April WHCD 2013. This was a black tie event!

by Anonymousreply 4406/23/2013

Geez, R43, have you even considered Washington may have been upset at something/someone completely unrelated to her coworker?

OMG, maybe she's secretly fucking Obama, and Michelle found out!

Maybe she wanted to be somewhere else.

Or had a headache.

by Anonymousreply 4506/23/2013

Isn't the point of the thread that Tony and Kerry might be having a secret affair? R45, Of course, something else could be irking her...BUT if we're going on the premise of the thread, then maybe she's upset the WIFE is standing only a few meters from her "boyfriend".

by Anonymousreply 4606/23/2013

For fuck sake, I'm confused! Is that manly woman his wife or not???

by Anonymousreply 4706/23/2013

Oh please, it's obvious they've fucked and are probably still fucking...with all those steamy scenes and their evident chemistry, there's no way it didn't happen. Why did he ever marry that woman? He is way, way prettier and apparently always has been. They just don't look right together.

by Anonymousreply 4806/23/2013

R47, YES, YES, YES!! That's Jane Musky, Tony's wife.

by Anonymousreply 4906/23/2013

Anna looks like her when she was younger, I'm sure she was pretty when young. Now, she probably doesn't GAF. If he cheats they probably don't have a pre-nup, she gets rid of him, takes 50% of his cash & gets the house.

Nope, not buying that he's cheating. Besides, TG has been working with KW for a few years already, they would be OVER already. Affairs don't last that long in HW. He would have already left his wife if he was going to leave her and that didn't happen. I think they're just friends, really just co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 5006/23/2013

R48, Jane scooped up Tony when he was 21 years old. I think she was in her late 20's at the time. They've been together ever since. She used her influence to get him the audition for Ghost. She was the set designer for the film. During the filming the cast and crew DID NOT know Tony and Jane were married.

by Anonymousreply 5106/23/2013

R51, well if he was just using her I guess it wouldn't have lasted this long. Still, it's surprising. Even in the younger pic I didn't see much evidence of physical attractiveness on her part. I know I'm sounding very shallow, but I think most of you would agree that couples are usually more equally matched on physical attractiveness. Unless there's a shitload of money/power on one side....

by Anonymousreply 5206/23/2013

No one has mentioned here yet that Tony is Samuel Goldwyn's grandson - he, being the head of Samuel Goldwyn Studios ("Best Years Of Our Lives", "Wuthering Heights", "Porgy & Bess", etc), his father is also a major producer, and his brother, John, was once married to actress, Colleen Camp, came out as gay, and is now married to Jeffrey Klein, he of the JK Hotel Group, that owns, among others, LA's celeb hangout, The Sunset Tower Hotel. They are a gay power couple. Klein just purchased WeHo's famed San Vicente Inn, and is going to revamp it, with his 'touch' - but keeping it clothing optional.

So in the immortal words of Faye, as Joan - ' Hollywood Royalty'

by Anonymousreply 5306/23/2013

Maybe Tony has a fetish for being kept as a sex slave for a dirty old woman. I can't think of any other explanation for his marriage.

by Anonymousreply 5406/23/2013

how about he loves her r54 you sound fucked up and jealous, seriously

by Anonymousreply 5506/23/2013

Overly serious dork.

by Anonymousreply 5606/23/2013

R54 sounds like he's never had a serious relationship given his immature view of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 5706/23/2013

She is the one who made the smart move and married into a Hollywood royal family. It's really not that hard for an "older" woman to turn the head of a 21 year old male.

Unless he's also gay and she sensed that and made a smart marriage for her career.

by Anonymousreply 5806/23/2013

Tony's brother is gay and is married to his partner.

by Anonymousreply 5906/23/2013

Tony has done a lot of nudity over the years.

by Anonymousreply 6006/23/2013

[quote]Tony has done a lot of nudity over the years.

I'll say. To see some prime TG nudity, watch the steamy film "Traces of Red", or check out his soft-core scenes with Gina Gershon in "Love Matters". Tony and Gina spend at least 40% of the movie buck naked and fucking all over Griffin Dunne and Annette O'Toole's house.

by Anonymousreply 6106/23/2013

Tony with eyebrows--circa 1980

by Anonymousreply 6206/23/2013

He's nothing special to look at.

by Anonymousreply 6306/23/2013

The only people who believe they're actually fucking are the fat frau black fangirls who obsess over them on Twitter and Tumblr. It's embarrassing to witness.

by Anonymousreply 6406/23/2013

R64 is one of those "fat frau black fangirls".

by Anonymousreply 6506/23/2013

Tony Goldwyn is cute, but not leading man cute. It makes sense he'd do nudity because he has a nice body, and the chest hair, so rare in HW, is appealing to some of us.

But... if he has chemistry with Kerry Washington and has been doing sex scenes with her for years (judging by the thread, have never seen their show), then he never had sex with her. Having RL sex ruins onscreen chemistry, because the tension is gone. Here's a good example: that movie with Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid. I think it was called Flesh and Bone. It had about the deadest sex scene ever.

by Anonymousreply 6706/23/2013

r67 agree 100%.

by Anonymousreply 6806/23/2013

The gay brother also married a mannish looking woman,r53 who was slightly older than him.

by Anonymousreply 6906/23/2013

I don't know what Colleen Camp looks like now, but she was not remotely mannish looking in the 1980s, early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 7006/23/2013

Hello! Tony and Kerry have NOT worked together for years. This is their 1st acting project together. That's why everyone is so surprised by the sexual chemistry. Now, people are speculating the scenes are a little too real SO something must be going on between them. That is the point of this thread.

Now, if you want to talk about political affiliations via the Democratic party. They both have spoken publicly about their paths crossing via the Democratic party. Tony and Kerry have worked on a few Democratic projects over the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 7106/23/2013

If this was my husband, we would have a serious talk about this scene...

by Anonymousreply 7206/23/2013

well, it seems he's an expert at sex scenes so he was able to put her at ease...

She is skin and bones with no tits to speak of. Not attractive.

Maybe he's with Jane coz he has mommy issues...

by Anonymousreply 7306/23/2013

If he has been cheating on his wife surely she'd know by now. Definitely before stupid fraus watching the show would.

by Anonymousreply 7406/23/2013

R71 If it was about sexual chemistry those two at Castle would have something going on between them from day one. I'm not buying this. It's called acting and it seems both Kerry and Tony are good at it. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 7506/23/2013

Kerry's bi BUT she prefers men especially white guys.

by Anonymousreply 7606/23/2013

I thought she was a lesbian?

Before Scandal, and before Kerry was super popular and on everyone's radar, I kept on hearing that she was a closeted lesbian! The rumors just seemed to dissappear when she got her show!

by Anonymousreply 7706/23/2013

No she likes dick but the white ones.

by Anonymousreply 7806/23/2013

I believe the rumors. He wouldn't gush over Kerry if she didn't feel the same way. There are blind items about them too. They're definitely fucking.

by Anonymousreply 7906/24/2013

Kerry Washington is the whitest black girl ever.

by Anonymousreply 8006/24/2013

Tony Goldwyn is perfectly cast in Scandal, mostly because he is able to make Fitz' sleaziest behavior seem perfectly normal for the character. It also helps that he appears to have no qualms about doing full-on love scenes.

As for Washington and him having an affair? My vote is no.

Judging from the photo of his wife at R10's link, she's actually better looking than he is. A gif of him looking bored at the WHCD with its interminable speeches and posturing is not an indication of how he feels about his wife, or anyone else around him for that matter.

It's impossible to stand outside anyone's relationship and know what's going on there, especially if all you have to go on is photographs.

by Anonymousreply 8106/24/2013

first, exactly who is the wife: the pix with the mannish lady? I thought we decided the R10 link was really his daughter?

by Anonymousreply 8206/24/2013

Forget the wife, more photos of Tony Goldwyn. The man is a total hunk.

by Anonymousreply 8306/24/2013

Google. Do you know how to use it?

Jane Musky's web site:

by Anonymousreply 8406/24/2013

Jane Musky the production designer has been married to Tony Goldwyn since 1987.

Picture of Jane Musky from her web site:

by Anonymousreply 8506/24/2013

R80 Believe or not Lil Kim is supposed to be just as white despite all the thuggery and the rap act she does. She once told someone that she was a white woman in a black woman's body!

by Anonymousreply 8606/24/2013

What happened to his eyebrows? Did they fall out over time or does he pluck them for his stage act?

by Anonymousreply 8706/24/2013

lol r86

by Anonymousreply 8806/24/2013

R85, You went back in the archives for that pix...she looks NOTHING like that now.

Tony is a man and men stray all the time. If he's having an affair with Kerry - do you blame him? He has said so many times in interviews the ONLY reason he signed on to Scandal was to star opposite Kerry. He gushes over this woman like I've never seen...it's a bit ridiculous sometimes. Tony only has himself to blame...

by Anonymousreply 8906/24/2013

r89

I didn't go back in the archives. The picture is from Jane Musky's web site. Obviously, she (or the web master) linked to a picture of a much younger Musky.

by Anonymousreply 9006/24/2013

Why do people still act as if cheating has something to do with looks? Everyone should know better by now.

by Anonymousreply 9106/24/2013

Here he is giving her her Image award. Watch Tony gush over Kerry and then hug her a lil too long when she ascends the stage...

by Anonymousreply 9206/24/2013

Tony Goldwyn is NOT handsome!

R66, the term "shipper" was not coined by black people.

by Anonymousreply 9306/24/2013

r89 could you be any more ridiculous and wrong with these statements?

[quote]Tony is a man and men stray all the time. If he's having an affair with Kerry - do you blame him? He has said so many times in interviews the ONLY reason he signed on to Scandal was to star opposite Kerry. He gushes over this woman like I've never seen...it's a bit ridiculous sometimes. Tony only has himself to blame...

There's plenty of men that don't stray, plenty of women that do. What year are you posting from? 1940?

So what if he said that he wanted to be in Scandal to star with Kerry, they're workmates, and further, that would please the producer, Shonda Rhimes to no end.

He might be rich but with all the Goldwyn's running around that wealth had been subdivided a lot, I'm sure he's much wealthier being on a show than any inherited wealth he had.

by Anonymousreply 9406/24/2013

I love how Tony has kept his body in such great shape after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 9506/24/2013

Kerry's ass is phenomenal.

by Anonymousreply 9606/24/2013

She's gay people.

by Anonymousreply 9706/24/2013

R97 that's what I'm trying to tell them! Before "Scandal", she was a closeted lesbian. Now that she's an Emmy contender, she's a home wrecking straight slut?

Nope!

by Anonymousreply 9806/24/2013

R97 Wrong she's bi,people!She likes vanilla guys too.

R98 How the hell was she closeted? She was going out with Bai Ling and smooching her in public for Pete's sake. Where do you get your info from...Lezzie Chat?!

She is a home wrecking slut BUT a bi-sexual home wrecking slut not a gay one.

by Anonymousreply 9906/24/2013

I spend more time than I care to admit on an urban blog and I have never heard the term shipper used. Kerry Washington is no Rhianna. This chick went to Spence in NYC and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from GWU. I would be concerned if my husband was anywhere in her vicinity...and I mean that as a compliment to her. And she is one of the only Black show biz women who is not thought to be gay or bi. Virtually everyone else is.

The only thing which surprises me is that Bill Maher hasn't thrown a net over her and locked her down. She is no doubt his chocolate dream.

by Anonymousreply 10006/24/2013

It would be disappointing if Tony Goldwyn was having an affair. Normally I don't care whether celebrities cheat on each other or not, but he was one of the few, faithful guys in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 10106/25/2013

He's been with that woman 30 yrs. I just don't buy he's only slept with her in those years. If he's cheating, it's not the first time...

by Anonymousreply 10207/01/2013

No way any man in Hollywood been intimate with just one woman for 30 years. No Way Jose!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10407/08/2013

Wife near 60, she ain't got the libido anymore. Tony sexy and FINE. He got something younger taking care his needs. So shut this down.

by Anonymousreply 10507/08/2013

Dr Kerry Washington is the real deal. She is beautiful, gracious, intelligent, articulate, political activist, elegant, cool. smooth ,easy going, humorous and loving. Sure there are more attributes. What man would not find her intriguing? She is very desirable.

by Anonymousreply 10607/08/2013

IN response to #30comment. Agree Kerry did look off at the WHCD. Not sure what you mean by them coming out. He still married, wife in background talking to JU JU (interviewed him on NightLine). Some in attendance say Nnamdi Kerry alleged new husband was there as her escort. Perhaps this was the coming out(Kerry and Nnamdi).To quiet affair rumors.

by Anonymousreply 10707/08/2013

In response to#7. Kerry is not throwing herself at Tony. Tony is all in her space. She has reciprocated. Cast mates know how he is with her. Diaz just shakes his head as if to say Tony Tony Tony. Tony Goldwyn loves himself some Dr Kerry Washington. Stevie Wonder can see that. Sorry but it is what it is. Chemistry between these to gorgeous people is a sight to behold.

by Anonymousreply 10907/08/2013

Jane know hubby has a side piece somewhere long before Kerry arrived on set. In the words of Dearly departed Verna. "He poking somebody"

by Anonymousreply 11007/08/2013

You have to be dumb, blind, slow, special and/or naive, not to believe they were/are fucking. It's just too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 11107/08/2013

#111, T and K made love. Much more intimate.

by Anonymousreply 11207/08/2013

Is it not obvious that the stallion(Tony) and the mare(Kerry) have mounted each other and torn the stable down.... Where else were they going to place that heat between them. She was getting married and they took care of each other needs in the rawest most sensual way. It will be etched in their memory. Terry on

by Anonymousreply 11307/09/2013

Yes

by Anonymousreply 11407/09/2013

who the fuck are the people in this thread? wtf is Terry?

I smell another DL fangurl invasion.

by Anonymousreply 11507/09/2013

Tony just does not seem like himself this past week...I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 11607/09/2013

Yes it goes up and down, back and forth just like a see saw! Oh had a Prince moment. Terry on Yall.

by Anonymousreply 11707/10/2013

T0 #115.TERRY >TONY&KERRY. TERRY ON......

by Anonymousreply 11807/10/2013

There is one gay person on this thread, and no gay men.

DL sucks now. Straight women have wrecked it.

by Anonymousreply 11907/11/2013

There are no SANE people on this thread, never mind gay.

DL’s gone to the summer dogs it seems. The fraus are all at home with the kiddies, with little to do. This is unfortunately the price a board pays for having an open posting-no registration policy.

by Anonymousreply 12007/12/2013

Monday, August 05, 2013 (CDAN) Blind Item #9 This almost A list mostly television actress spent a feverish 30 minutes in a hotel room with her male co-star. I guess that marriage of hers is one of convenience so people will stop whispering. The male paid $1250 for the night and the room was occupied no longer than an hour total.

by Anonymousreply 12108/07/2013

Thanks for posting that blind item. I knew they were still fucking. Kerry loves white dick.

by Anonymousreply 12208/11/2013

I've always found it hard to believe Tony still sleeps with his wife....(or ever did for that matter.)

by Anonymousreply 12308/11/2013

What utter stupidity. It's not credible that a gossip collumn that had no idea of Washington's impending marraige would know every detail about an affair. Why do simpleminds have to believe everything onscreen is real just to be entertained?

by Anonymousreply 12408/11/2013

R123 What I find hard to believe is that she is the only woman he's fucked in the last 26 years. If so, more power to him. But I don't believe for one second that he's never stepped out on her. A man in Hollywood? Please.

Here's the February Blind:

Talk about being on the down low. This is the first time I have heard about this almost A list movie and television actress who has always tried to stay out of the press and be squeaky clean do anything scandalous. She has made her name lately in movies but when the world finds out about her fling with her very married television co-star, people are going to start talking about our actress in a way they have not before.

by Anonymousreply 12508/12/2013

Several posters on LSA believe everything that Enty prints. I've even read "Thank God for Enty" posts.

by Anonymousreply 12608/12/2013

Hey it may or may not be true, but people were suspicious long before Enty started saying anything. If you pay close attention, they're not being THAT discreet.

by Anonymousreply 12708/12/2013

Can we not refer to her as "Dr. Kerry Washington"? It's deeply embarrassing because it's an honorary degree. Washington is too smart to do it herself because any celebrity who tries to take on that title with an honorary degree get lambasted, and rightfully so. Cosby never heard the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 12808/12/2013

My brother has a house on Block Island and Tony Goldwyn is his neighbor. Total soccer dad in real life and the family is really sweet. My niece and his daughter used to be part of a group of kids in a sailing group out there. Very normal family. Things may have changed since Scandal but pre show he was just one of the innocuous dads.

by Anonymousreply 12908/12/2013

Her marriage seemed to come out of nowhere. Something's not right.

by Anonymousreply 13008/12/2013

R129, that's interesting, but even seemingly "innocuous dads" (and moms) have affairs. You'd be surprised at all the guilty parties if you all of a sudden developed the super-power to be able to detect whether someone is in an affair. ;)

by Anonymousreply 13108/12/2013

The person that pops up as jane musky is her daughter that is who he takes to red carpet events.His wife is 59 and looks older and she does not look better than Kerry Washington.

by Anonymousreply 13208/17/2013

r133

We are attracting some real racist scum trolls these days.

by Anonymousreply 13408/17/2013

133 Is referring to himself...

by Anonymousreply 13508/17/2013

His wife looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 13608/21/2013

You lot are all being unfair to Jane Musky. Let her be, stop being so jealous and accept the fact that both Tony Goldwyn and Kerry Washington are married.

by Anonymousreply 13709/07/2013

137 Married? Are you delusional? They are fucking, that's it.

by Anonymousreply 13809/07/2013

I think they have a very strong attraction and have fought becoming involved. If they decide to become a couple, can't say I would be surprise. You can see the love......

by Anonymousreply 13909/09/2013

She is so unattactive to me. She looks like an anorexic bobblehead doll.

by Anonymousreply 14009/09/2013

I believe there's a very good chance they've already hooked up. Kerry Washington is no saint. There's been rumors of her being involved with married men before. And let's face it, Tony Goldwyn is one of her types. As far as Goldwyn's marriage, I seriously doubt he's been faithful 26 years. This other stuff though, with the Scandal fan-base about them being in love and planning a future together, is over the top. imo.

by Anonymousreply 14109/09/2013

That picture with tony and that young woman on a red carpet....yeah that at his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 14311/15/2013

The thing about Kerry and the nose job clearly none on here has discovered the wonders of contouring a nose. Believe me if you have a good make up artist they can slim your nose down that amount in seconds. As for the affair business as much as he is clearly very fond of her i doubt it is more than that.

by Anonymousreply 14411/21/2013

I'm pretty sure they slept together. Far, far too many suspicious things.

by Anonymousreply 14511/22/2013

I wished my tongue could reach through the TV last night so I could lick his chest.

by Anonymousreply 14611/22/2013

Most co-stars in Hollywood have had an affair. It's really not that big a deal. It only becomes a big deal if someone wants to make it something serious. If Kerry and Tony are still having an affair, that's all it's ever going to be so who cares really.

by Anonymousreply 14711/22/2013

Her shotgun wedding has me suspicious. If KW's real life baby comes out mulatto that would make my life. Talk about fiction coming to life...seriously, I would die of laughter.

by Anonymousreply 14811/22/2013

I saw them together once, grocery shopping. They weren't doing anything but there wasn't any reason form them to be together.

by Anonymousreply 14911/22/2013

[R147] If Tony and Kerry are still having an affair (I believe they started in January), than it PROBABLY is serious. Consider the fact that she's pregnant and all. Which brings me to another point. If that blind item about them during that press tour (Beverly Hills Hotel) in August is true, I would not be surprised if that's Goldwyn's child. His Freudian Slip during a mini interview, in addition to that blind, leaves me highly suspicious.

[149] Tony/Kerry?

by Anonymousreply 15011/22/2013

R149 Was there a pregnancy test in their cart?

by Anonymousreply 15111/22/2013

When did you see them?

by Anonymousreply 15211/23/2013

LOL at all of the "She only likes white guys!" people. Uh, doesn't seem like it since she married to and having a baby with a black guy. And also, I've seen her do a bit of press surrounding "Django" and she's definitely got some black-girl flava. Why are people so nasty about her? She seems like a very decent woman.

by Anonymousreply 15311/23/2013

Listen, people are suspicious of Tony and Kerry...I would like to know WHEN R149 saw them shopping together. Kerry is cool people, but her brand is that she's a "good girl", so there's no way she would be seen as the other woman. So, if she's lying about the baby daddy and trying to protect her image, then it's nothing new in Hollywood.

Also, can we take a minute to appreciate the body of Tony G? Tony bare chested on Thursday's episode was too much to handle...too bad he was standing behind the chair in his boxers. The man is packing some heat in his pants!

by Anonymousreply 15411/23/2013

She's definitely protecting something because I don't think she's legally married. She's faking it for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 15511/23/2013

[quote] I don't think she's legally married.

Admittedly, the news of her wedding came out of nowhere, but why a not-legal wedding? Is there any precedent in LaLaLand?

by Anonymousreply 15611/23/2013

Straight women have ruined Datalounge.

This thread is loaded with them and their sad fantasies.

Case in point: R150 R154

The women on this thread represent the lowest common denominator, supermarket fat fraus.

They belong elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 15711/23/2013

R150 and R154, would you mind telling us if you are straight women? This gets asserted all the time. I'd like to know if the assertion is right in this case just to test the assertion. You can post what you like as far as I care... I have to put up with porn star worship.

by Anonymousreply 15811/23/2013

Is she a checkerboard chick?

by Anonymousreply 15911/23/2013

Didn't know Kerry is pregnant.

That explains a lot about why the show is the way it is right now, they need to hide her growing belly.

by Anonymousreply 16011/23/2013

If they're both straight, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 16111/23/2013

Heard from some co workers that Kerry did the lez lez with one of her co stars on The Dead Girl. So she's at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 16211/23/2013

[158] Monday, August 05, 2013 (CDAN) Blind Item #9 This almost A list mostly television actress spent a feverish 30 minutes in a hotel room with her male co-star. I guess that marriage of hers is one of convenience so people will stop whispering. The male paid $1250 for the night and the room was occupied no longer than an hour total.

The blind references their summer press tour, at the BH hotel.

Freudian slip. Tony Goldwyn at 2013 TCA Party 08-04-13. Youtube it.

by Anonymousreply 16311/23/2013

I agree with R157, to a point. I have no major issues with straight women posting on DL, but I have no patience for the stupid fraus who migrate here from the Daily Mail and iVillage, etc. These types of straight women tend to be underemployed (or stay-at-home), poorly educated and completely "patriarchal" in their understanding of the world. Fraus like these despise "the other woman" and love to fantasize about real-life scenarios involving their celebrity idols.

There is something very distinctive, needy and low class about frau posts that differentiate them from typical DLers. I can't describe it exactly, but it really amounts to an overall "dumbing down" of Datalounge. This thread is a perfect example of that dumbing down, and I imagine many of the posters here were vapid enough to identify as either "Team Aniston" or "Team Jolie" a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16411/23/2013

R149 When did you see them shopping? They seem to end up on the same coast at the same time a lot. If he goes east she goes east etc...It's obvious he and his wife are not together anymore. Just saw a recent photo and they were sitting so far apart you could drive a truck through the space.

by Anonymousreply 16512/26/2013

R165, Is it the picture from Xmas eve? The family took a pix and the eldest daughter posted it on her Instagram account on Tuesday evening. Tumblr was buzzing as soon as it was posted.

by Anonymousreply 16612/26/2013

YASSSSS HUNTY

by Anonymousreply 16712/26/2013

I know how far along KW is. When I go back to this month, both she and Goldwyn were together a lot. I just wonder about Nnamdi Asomugha's whereabouts in this month. IF he wasn't anywhere around her, then this is Goldwyn's kid. imo.

by Anonymousreply 16912/27/2013

R169, Didn't you hear the news about Nnamdi? He's retiring from the NFL...announced yesterday. He was fired from the 49'ers and was not picked up by ANY other NFL team. Pretty fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 17012/27/2013

Wow Nnamdi no real job no real wife either (lol)

by Anonymousreply 17112/27/2013

When is the baby due?

by Anonymousreply 17212/27/2013

It's due in February. Don't listen to the tabloids. She's much further along then what they claim.

by Anonymousreply 17312/28/2013

Following the instagram of an actor's daughter is pretty pathetic FYI. Jesus you people have no shame. The Internet has created a generation of disgusting no life having losers I swear.

by Anonymousreply 17412/28/2013

looks like from all the pics week of xmas and after Tony is still with daughters in CT home and after xmas pic of them skiing. someone took the pic. WHO? Ithink Tony ran wild to do whatever he wanted to do with whoever he wanted to while married to Jane. Jane only has herself to blame for allowing TONY to have his cake and eat it to. JANE should have divorced his ass many years ago cause you can tell he is a pro at lusting after women. I think he has met his match with KERRY cause she would most likely not allow this .he WAS SO YOUNG MAYBE THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME IN LOVE. BIG DIFFERENCE.SOME WOULD SAY SOULMATES. SO STOP MAKING IT SOUND AWFUL IT HAPPENS TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. BE HAPPY FOR THEM IF THEY FOUND EACH OTHER.

by Anonymousreply 17512/28/2013

I want to see these pics. Link, please?

by Anonymousreply 17612/28/2013

I have heard things that link Kerry to both male and female costars over the years.

I have no idea if her and Tony ever happened, but she has been with some of her other costars (like most actors) and she's at the very least bi.

by Anonymousreply 17712/28/2013

They are saying that Nnamdi and Kerry aren't working out since she has so many jobs and he's doesn't have any. That would be cute if he could be the stay at home dad...if the baby is his gurl!

by Anonymousreply 17812/31/2013

R174, I don't know what the fuck your talking about. If you read the Tumblr blogs people post links of the pics posted by Tony's daughter or Scandal cast members. I have better things to do than follow anyone via social media. FYI - Do you know what Tumblr is?

by Anonymousreply 17912/31/2013

Hmmm Kerry shows up at the Golden Globes afterparty with bodyguards and her supposed hubby never actually posed with any pictures of her plus she left way before he did by herself. Tony Goldwyn also came to the Golden Globes show but not the afterparty.

by Anonymousreply 18001/17/2014

[R180] Tony was at the after party. He took a pic with his daughter only. Kept a low profile.

I don't know what the heck is going on exactly. but I don't think she's really married.

by Anonymousreply 18101/17/2014

Loved Tina Fey and Amy Poehler mention Kerry being pregnant in their Golden Globes monologue and asking "Is it President Fitz's?" Good question...

by Anonymousreply 18201/18/2014

I think Kerry's in a relationship with a co-worker (of sorts) but you bitches aren't looking high enough up the ladder as to who it's with....

by Anonymousreply 18301/18/2014

It's been rumored for years that Nnamdi Asoumgha is gay or at-least bi. I'm not sure that's his baby. The way he and Kerry have been acting, it would appear not to be his.

[R183] A producer/director?

by Anonymousreply 18401/18/2014

If the baby were Tony's and she need to marry someone to cover it up, wouldn't she have married a white guy?

by Anonymousreply 18501/18/2014

It's back. lol

by Anonymousreply 18603/04/2014

man I think her marriage is fake because her husband is definitly gay ... I wonder why she faked a marriage though, an affair with her co-star or maybe she wanted a baby and didn't want to look like a single mom ? this story is getting more and more confusing by the day

by Anonymousreply 18703/08/2014

TMZ basically laughed at the whole situation. Harvey said she wants you to think they're together.

I'm confused myself. In one breath you have TMZ making a joke out of this "marriage"(they never reported/confirmed it) and the other breath you have Blind Items claiming she's married but still messing with Goldwyn.

My opinion is that she's not really married. I think she's faking it because she got knocked up out of wedlock and the guy didn't want to marry her. She's faking it to keep up her squeaky clean image.

by Anonymousreply 18803/11/2014

To the person that thought they saw another picture of her, there's only one and she's ugly. The other picture was most likely his daughter. On almost every video on YouTube they would say "Tony with his wife Jane Musky" and it would be his daughter. He never goes to any events with his wife. And I know they're making something out of nothing because both of them are married but I wouldn't blame Tony if he did like Kerry, she's beautiful and they flirt All of the time.

by Anonymousreply 18903/22/2014

R185 is right. While I do believe she had a thing with Tony, the baby's daddy must be black. Kerry and her husband are both chocolate. A biracial baby would blow her cover completely.

by Anonymousreply 19003/27/2014

[R190] I believe she was with Goldwyn too. While I don't think that's his baby, I wouldn't use that reasoning (her cover being blown). No one cares about Kerry Washington's personal life, except Scandal fans. That child will not be seen for quite some time. (My guess is at-least two years) If that was Goldwyn's baby, no one will care once Scandal is done. I find it odd that people are acting as if they will see the baby. Case in point: This baby is almost two months, and the public hasn't seen it. (She already had it).

btw they are not married.

by Anonymousreply 19103/29/2014

R191 I wonder why she is acting like she is still pregnant probably because she conceived it before her so called marriage. Nobody is checking for her like that but she calls attention to it.

by Anonymousreply 19204/02/2014

She's been pregnant forever - when is that baby due?

by Anonymousreply 19304/02/2014

[R193] She already had the baby.

[R192] Right. She want's people to think she got knocked up while she was married. Well neither took place. The tabloids (her PR team) were always a month+ behind. You can look at pics of her from June and see she was pregnant. People are dumb. That man didn't marry her because she was pregnant. First of all he's gay. Second, he has other children. What would be the rush for him to marry her? They faking it so she could keep her good girl image. He doesn't care but she certainly does.

by Anonymousreply 19404/03/2014

R194 Plus you can see in recent photos she has no belly and her face is a lot slimmer. Don't know why she is still pretending unless there are concerns about the baby.

by Anonymousreply 19504/09/2014

[R195] She still pretending because she's going along with the narrative (her PR team) that says she's due in April. April aligns with her wanting folks to believe she got pregnant in July, while married. She's also private. So don't expect an announcement that she's just gave birth. I also believe ( I could be way off) part of her silence is she doesn't want folks to realize NA isn't around her much. This guy is traveling all over the country doing work for his foundation. He's not involved in his other children lives. So it's not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 19604/10/2014

There have been several blind items about this:

One saying that her husband is gay and she's his beard

Another saying that she is the gay one and her husband is blackmailing her

Weird!

by Anonymousreply 19704/10/2014

R196 You know come to think of it some gossip sites were already saying she was pregnant in early July immediately after the wedding. I figured she got pregnant in May since she started to show in August/September. Now other sites are picking up on the smaller face and belly.

by Anonymousreply 19804/11/2014

[R197] The blinds are also weird because they still claim she's hooking up with Goldwyn. The last blind came the day after the NAACP awards. If so, then there's a great deal that doesn't add up. Unless that's Goldwyn's baby, but I don't think it is.

[R198] I'm not going to say where I got my info. But I know close to a fact that she was pregnant in June. Her face started to slim down in late February. So this baby might have been here as far back as that.

by Anonymousreply 19904/11/2014

The young one is the daughter, the production designer is his wife. You guys really ought to do your homework before you speak. He takes very few photos with the wife. They are mostly with his two daughters and people think they are the wife. She is with him at the 2013 Correspondence Award dinner at the Whitehouse. Look it up

by Anonymousreply 20004/19/2014

So has she shown her mixed baby yet?

by Anonymousreply 20104/19/2014

www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/04/off-topic_18.html

CDAN shading Kerry.

by Anonymousreply 20204/21/2014

you can see a couple episodes back that she's totally dropped the baby. her face is way thinner as is her body. she's also moving more. she went from sitting on benches the whole episode hiding behind a large purse...to the next episode looking way thinner. baby's done come to roost long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 20304/21/2014

ET did a special on Hollywood moms about to give birth and Kerry was not mentioned at all. ET knows the truth (lol).

by Anonymousreply 20404/22/2014

So she supposedly gave birth secretly on 4/21...and her husband didn't sign the birth certificate until a week later? Mmmmm hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 20505/02/2014

I read that it's supposedly normal in the Igbo culture for the father to sign the BC late.

I'm still amazed that Scandal fans think that this is TG baby. I admit, I thought at some point it could be his but I've done away with thinking that several months ago. I believe it is the ex-football player's. I still believe though KW/TG hooked up, but I don't think it was anything more than that.

This BC appears to be a legit document. If this was TG baby, why is NA name on it? If this was TG baby, how come NA female relatives were at the baby shower? Is she really going extra to prove to people that this is NA kid? The only people questioning it, are Scandal fans. No one else cares about her like that. So I doubt KW is going this extra mile (releasing a BC) just to prove something to a small group of fans. I think it's more for publicity.

And yeah, the baby being born two weeks ago is BS. lol

by Anonymousreply 20605/03/2014

Kerry's co stars always look like deers caught in head lights whenever somebody ask them about her marriage or her baby. I wonder why (lol)

by Anonymousreply 20705/07/2014

Didn't Blind Gossip out her with a very obvious blind item not that long ago? Her husband had no idea he was bearding for her until after the marriage, and since he's fucked everything with a pulse. Expect an 'amicable' divorce in a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 20905/30/2014

Goldwyn is one of the most sexually unappealing actors I've ever seen. There's something about him that just seems gross.

The sex scenes between him and Washington are hilariously repetitive. She's weepin' and a wailin', he's bellowing about how much he loves her, she shrieks back at him and it all culminates with the two of them thrashing around under sheets on a big bed. BORING.

by Anonymousreply 21005/30/2014

Preach, r210. In my opinion they have zero sexual chemistry. I don't see what the Gladiators see I guess. But then, I don't get the fuss over this show. Shonda Rhimes is vastly overrated. And Washington can't act. And Goldwyn has dead eyes and no charisma. Sheldon and Amy have more heat.

by Anonymousreply 21105/30/2014

I think that's more of an insight into Shonda Rhimes' sex life than it is into their's.

by Anonymousreply 21205/30/2014

Then go away, R211. Your perceptions are of no interest or import. Wouldn't your time be better spent calling someone a RACIST!!! in another thread?

by Anonymousreply 21305/30/2014

What the hell are you going on about, r213? I have never called anyone a racist. In any thread. And my opinion is as relevant as yours. You sound like a loon.

by Anonymousreply 21405/30/2014

I think Fitz and Olivia were hot at first, but it's like Derek and Meredith....all the chemistry is being drained out of it.

I don't want them together, just like I want Meredith to kick Derek in his dick bone and go off on her own.

by Anonymousreply 21505/30/2014

#2 - A photo is for sale showing the husband of this A+ list mostly television actress from a hit network show making out with another man. It will be interesting to see if our actress ignores the photo or tries to buy it.

www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...favorites.html

by Anonymousreply 21606/10/2014

She'll ignore it. That can be a public out for her. Let a photo like that go public a claim 'I didn't know' therefore a split. There was a blind last year saying late summer expect a split.

This is from someone who supposedly works in the industry:

Tony doesn't have a wife. They separated years ago and he moved out. I do not know why he pretends that they are still together. That part doesn't make any sense. I do not know for sure if anything happened between them but I do know that he gushes about her behind the scenes and lights right up whenever she is around. He loves that girl and its written all over his face. I remember hearing that they hooked up before and that they still hook up but I just don't believe that but we'll know if she ever shows the baby.

by Anonymousreply 21706/11/2014

I was at the Women in Film event last night, I work in the hospitality industry. I was assigned the part of the ballroom where Kerry was sitting, so I immediately focused on Kerry and Nnamdi. I’ve always believed they were a couple and happily married and while I never actively engaged in discussions with the NA/KW crowd, I read and liked or reblogged some their posts silently. I’ve always been a normal supporter of them as a couple, I never got in wars with anyone. Nnamdi sneaked into the ballroom after Kerry was already sitting with the others at her table, and sat next to her. She barely acknowledged him when he sat. He didn’t smile, he just sat. He didn’t say a thing to her, didn’t kiss her, didn’t touch her, didn’t do anything. He just sat and looked awkward and embarrassed. I thought that was because he was one of the last at the table, and arrived after others were there, so I didn’t give it much importance. Then as time went by, people were chatting and mingling and you know, doing the regular chatter thing one does at those events. Nnamdi was just sitting there, looking like he was elsewhere with his thoughts, and I can’t even explain the whole situation. It was surreal. They were behaving as if the other wasn’t there, or as if they were acquaintances and nothing more. At a point, he was sitting there speaking to no one, and she was busy chatting with her manager, her back to him. He looked disinterested and bored with the situation. She was completely ignoring him and she was talking to her manager in a serious fashion for quite some time, I guess they were discussing business. He wasn’t trying to catch her attention, I didn’t see a single affectionate gesture, I don’t know, even putting his arm around her chair, just something. Normal things people in love do with each other. Nothing. That started to give me serious pause. I saw Kerry repeatedly check her phone and text during breaks, but never have I seen her show photos to anyone, especially not with Nnamdi. She in fact made it a point to turn toward her manager while using the phone, so he couldn’t even see what she was doing. I was standing nearby so I had a very good visual. I promise I haven’t seen any moment with her showing photos to anyone, and doing so together with Nnamdi. Not once. I don’t know where that Glamour writer was sitting exactly because I don’t know their face, but there is no way that from another table they can have seen Kerry show photos on her phone to anyone, because you can’t see any of anyone’s phone screen from another table, due to all that’s placed in the middle, glasses, and people sitting, and the fact the person holding the phone isn’t exactly showing you their screen. At best, that had to be a huge assumption on their part. I haven’t seen Kerry share anything on her phone with Nnamdi participating, period, so while that can have happened once while I was distracted, there’s no way I missed out on more than one moment, because my job was to check that side of the room, and I had to pay attention to everything. The video Glamour posted shows interaction that was even better than what it was for most of the night. In the best case scenario they were looking in the same direction listening to the same person, or politely answering someone separately. Kerry managed to smile a bit, but she wasn’t her glowy, happy self. I’ve seen her at other events and that’s not how she looks when she’s happy. I saw him half smile maybe three or four times in the whole evening. There was only one occasion when I saw they both smiled at the same time, and it was when Cate Blanchett was receiving her honor and she repeatedly cursed during her speech, talking about fuck-ups. No exchange between them, they were just looking in her direction and smiling. That was the only time I saw him actually smile, or almost laugh, in the whole night. Then Kerry received her award. Nnamdi was behaving as if he was watching a complete stranger. He looked like a robot. Not an ounce of excitement, not a moment of enthusiasm, he clapped his hands in that polite way we do when we listen to a politician we don’t completely agree with, and he was never the first to clap. I paid attention to that because as a husband, I think he had the duty to be the first to cheer and to start applauding her. Never once. Not a cheer, not anything other than polite clapping, that any stranger would do in that situation. Even worse, when it was time for everyone to go backstage to celebrate her win and take photos and hang out, he was left at the table. He didn’t go backstage. The others did, he didn’t. How come that Glamour writer who was sitting nearby didn’t see this and take note? They can see phone screens but not this? I haven’t seen anyone else write anything like the things this Glamour person did and I am not surprised, I know what I saw and it was nothing like what they described. Forgive me for focusing on that, but my jaw dropped when I read that story. I wondered whether my reaction was exaggerate during the night, so I asked my coworker who was covering that side with me, what she thought, and she said that she never believed they were married and after seeing the interaction, she was convinced that he is gay and whoever she is with, it’s not him. I also heard chatter between two reporters who were also confused by the situation between Kerry and her husband, that was all too weird for newlyweds who are also supposed to have a newborn. I guess this also explains why others didn’t report the same thing and most entirely ignored Nnamdi’s presence. How does one write about that awkward stuff? When it was time to leave, Kerry left by herself, not with him. She was with her manager and he wasn’t with them. They got into their limo and left. He left by himself at a different time. I was a definite believer and supporter of the Kerry/Nnamdi marriage before last night, now I know for sure that whoever she is with, and I don’t care if she is or isn’t with someone, it’s not him. I don’t know if he’s gay and that’s his business, but I know he can’t be Kerry’s husband or boyfriend. No one, no matter how private, behaves like that when they’re in a romantic relationship. I have no idea why that Glamour reporter said what they said, but that’s not what happened. The press would have all jumped on that type of story, and there was press at tables all around them, this person didn’t have privileged seating that others didn’t have. I’m sure they could copy it now, but it’s been almost 24 hours and no one has done that. Sorry for the long message, but I had a lot to say and alot to get off my chest. I don’t know who Kerry is with and I don’t care. I don’t know who Nnamdi is with and I don’t care. What I know and I am absolutely certain of now, is that they are not with each other. This is a completely truthful account of what went on, and other people who were there can confirm it. I don’t care if people don’t believe me, I had to say it and I know I can look at myself in the mirror and be satisfied with myself because I only told the truth. I’ve also learned a lesson, I must not believe what is put out there by the press. Thank you for listening. Have a great night.”

by Anonymousreply 21806/17/2014

[R218] If that's true, than this is a charade. I bet that baby is T.Goldwyn's. I'm sure people in Hollywood know about Washington/Goldwyn. It's just the general public that's being fooled.

by Anonymousreply 21906/22/2014

R218 You must not have been working too hard if you had time to notice all that shit....

by Anonymousreply 22006/22/2014

Maybe they were fighting.

by Anonymousreply 22206/22/2014

Is Tony Goldwyn packing a big one?

by Anonymousreply 22406/22/2014

The proof will be in how the kid looks. It is possible she was pissed at him.

by Anonymousreply 22506/22/2014

[R225] Agreed. I don't care about staged photo ops that looks like they're a few months old. I need to see that baby. That will tell everyone what the deal is. Until then, my gut tells me she's with TG.

Who was Tony referring to when he said he lived with 3 women and a female dog?

by Anonymousreply 22606/24/2014

R226, Has to be his ex-wife and his two daughters.

I thought Kerry was smarter than to be someone's beard. It's a shame she's walked down this road. All of this to cover up a relationship with a co-star?

by Anonymousreply 22706/24/2014

[227] Tony doesn't live with ex anymore. Jane Musky lives in Connecticut and he lives in LA/NY. His daughters are grown. He used to live with his father in LA while filming Scandal, but moved out recently. Very interesting comment from him. His own daughter said he had a girlfriend.

My best guess is that he's separated not divorce. Hence still married. If that's his baby, it would explain this cover up. Getting knocked up by a married man is a no no. And for a black actress could ruin her image and career.

If Asomugha is in fact gay, than she's not with him. imo. I think people are just calling it bearding because they know he's gay. This isn't bearding, this is a gay man who was hired to be her cover.

She's with her co-star. There have been industry people who have alluded to such.

by Anonymousreply 22806/24/2014

What happened to her relationship with the kid from Big?

by Anonymousreply 22906/24/2014

There haven't been any photos of her kid published anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 23006/24/2014

Goldwyn was on some talk show today (Kelly and Michael??) talking about recently going on vacation with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 23106/26/2014

[R230] Why would she show her baby? She is kind of private. Also a few months ago, she was in protest with the anti pap taking pictures of celeb kids.

[R231] I heard that it was Big Sur. When is Jane Musky ever on the West coast? She seems to stay put on the East. Every pic I've seen in recent years of her, it's East Coast. No offense to her, but she does not look to be in shape to go hiking. If the gossip is true about him being separated (which I suspect he is. There are a lot of indications), he's either lying or he's referring to someone else.

Does anyone know how you can tell if a Twitter account is fake? I ask because it appears Nnamdi Asomugha is on Twitter. There's a tweet on there about thanking people for their congratulations best wishes for his baby girl. Now, I'm wondering where was this account last year when people were looking for him on social media? The only thing that was found was his Foundation account. People said he wasn't on Twitter. His timeline goes back to 2012. So the account wasn't created this year.

This whole thing is very bizarre. Though, this could be her PR team. Between this and the staged photos and a bunch of other stuff, she/they are trying way too much to prove she's with him and that's his baby.

by Anonymousreply 23206/27/2014

"This isn't bearding, this is a gay man who was hired to be her cover."

That IS bearding.

by Anonymousreply 23306/27/2014

Isn't bearding is when both people are hiding their sexuality? I haven't heard anything substantial about KW being gay. Maybe bi and leaning towards men. But that's it. A woman being bi is not seen as that big a deal. Even in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 23406/27/2014

Kerry Washington only dated white men until she got on Scandal (a proud black show) and abruptly married a black man after rumors of a relationship with Tony Goldwyn started.

Doesn't take a genius to work this one out.

by Anonymousreply 23506/27/2014

I agree that the marrying this guy after knowing him for 5 seconds seems strange, especially since she was engaged to David Moscow for several years. It seems weird though that she would marry a very dark man if she was having TG's baby, she could have married a white guy if that was the case. My guess is since she is not in her 20s, she decided to have a kid with someone that is not being hounded by paparazzi, and marrying a nobody would have caused more interest in the marriage than marrying a pro athlete, which he was at time, would.

by Anonymousreply 23606/27/2014

[R235] [R236]

I think a big reason why a black guy was chosen to play fake husband, was to appease the black crowd. She's been criticized for years for only dating white man. Although that's kind of BS because she did have a black boyfriend in college.

What I heard last year was that her family knows the Asomughas. This isn't some random NFL player. Kerry knew him already. (btw. This would explain why his sisters and mother was at the baby shower.)Part of the deal was/is to get him some Hollywood gigs. And for her, to hide who she's really with. Win win for both sides.

But now people who didn't know, are starting to find out that this guy is gay. So more questions are being raised.

If the blinds are to be believed re: Tony/Kerry, then it points to this "marriage" being a sham. Hell, it points to them not even being BF/GF.

All I can think of is Harvey Levin saying that "she wants you to believe she's with him".

by Anonymousreply 23706/27/2014

I don't think his Nigerian family would be fine with him being gay. If he is, he's closeted even to them.

by Anonymousreply 23806/29/2014

Sounds like Tony claimed his baby.

------------------------------------ I think the thing Kerry and I talk about a lot is- she is a woman who does it all and everything she does, she does well. And with great passion, humility and enthusiasm and it’s a lot what she takes on. So i talk to her about…to Kerry about….”you really can do all that you need to do and want to do and you will be a great…” she’ll be an incredible mother and um.. so she is really..so much.. such a role model for so many people. For me, somebody who really can…who manages to do..to be so many things and to live her dream in so many different facets that motherhood will only add to that and enhance who she is and i can’t wait to watch her with our little gladiator as i like to call him or her. -------------------------------------

by Anonymousreply 23907/04/2014

TERRY IS REAL

by Anonymousreply 24004/08/2015

I hope "Terry is real." I knew Kerry pre-fame, and she was one of the finest people I knew. She deserves such a fine piece of man meat.

by Anonymousreply 24104/08/2015

"That is not a nose job. Kerry has lost quite bit of weight in recent years and you can see it in her facial structure."

She lost weight in her nose? What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 24204/08/2015

Tony Goldwyn has no eyebrows. He's the most sociopathic looking actor I've ever seen.

Kerry Washington can't act her way out of a paper bag. She has one facial expression she uses to express every type of emotion: eyes wide, mouth open. She's scared; her eyes are wide and her mouth open. She's sad; her eyes are wide and her mouth open. She's turn on; her eyes are wide and her mouth open.

Who cares if these two totally uninteresting people are fucking each other?

by Anonymousreply 24304/08/2015

Thought is was funny when Jane Fonda posted screen shots of Kerry's baby shower on her blog and then said she had not seen Kerry since she had the baby and Kerry was still walking around pretending to be pregnant. Jane was told to take the blog pictures down.

by Anonymousreply 24404/08/2015

Tony Goldwyn's "Who Do You Think You Are?" episode was pretty interesting -- it focused on the non-Goldwyn ancestors who evidently founded the town of Hood River, OR.

by Anonymousreply 24504/08/2015

R224 Like you wouldn't believe.

by Anonymousreply 24604/08/2015

[243] Don't forget the teeth baring, lisping & that walk (stomp/march/horse gallop).

by Anonymousreply 24704/08/2015

[quote] He used to live with his father in LA while filming Scandal, but moved out recently.

His father just died within the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 24804/08/2015

That woman is his daughter Anna Musky Goldwyn.

The older woman is Jane Musky who is actual Tony's wife & she is 61 years old & will be 62 May 27, 2015

by Anonymousreply 24904/13/2015
Need more help? Click Here.