Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How do you find someone you can trust enough to do a bondage scene?

It's always been a fantasy, but the fantasy in my mind is so different from the reality of letting someone have that kind of control.

I think I'd feel better if I got this out of my system.

Thoughts?

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 806/22/2013

Craig's List, of course.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

OP=Stephen Sondheim

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

Go to a club with leather nights and try to meet possible partners. But even if you think you've met someone suitable, find out from others at the club who know him well if he is safe and not some kind of Jeffrey Dahmer type. The wrong time to find out is when you're tied up somewhere, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

Bondage For Beginners. Best course I ever took.

Take your time. Find a bondage bar that has an tea dance or something on a Sunday afternoon so you can meet and talk to people. Be honest about your lack of experience. You have a lot to learn, mostly about safety. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

I really have no first hand knowledge, but I would say find a reputable dungeon. I imagine they would find you a an appropriate dom figuring that they don't want to scare your off. They want you to return. The other possibility would be to ask at a fetish or leather store. Again, they would be cautious because there is a reputation to protect.

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

I did BDSM once and it was with an established Dom who ran the Munch that I went to (that's how I met him). He took it very seriously and was known by other people. It was very safe really.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

I would never give up control to anyone for any reason. Any attempt to actually control me has been met with an end to the party.

Now read "Gerald's Game" by Stephen King.

by Anonymousreply 706/21/2013

R7 is a killjoy. Some people want to do it and enjoy it. Furthermore, if you're afraid of Gerald's Game happening, do it in a hotel room like I did.

by Anonymousreply 806/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.