Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Chandler Massey Doing Tons Of Pride Events This Weekend!!!

Tonight, you can 'Dance With Chandler' from 10-12AM. Tomorrow it's 'Chandler In The Park.' Sunday, 'Chandler and the Trevor Project.' Monday, 'Play Ball With Chandler.' This is all taking place in Columbus, Ohio!

Fliers and interview at link!

He better come out already!

He's gonna have to dance with guys all night tonight! What's Columbus Pride like? Lots of sweaty, shirtless men grinding?

by Anonymousreply 60008/07/2013

Play Ball with Chandler....might be more interesting if Play With Chandler's Balls.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

In Columbus Fucking Ohio, I could dance with Chandler Massey? Oh, sweet Jesus.

Many more years ago than I care to share, I came out to my girlfriend as we drove home from an Elton John concert at OSU. I thought I was the only gay in the world.

And now I could go there and dance with Will Horton. My life could hardly be more complete.

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

Add to R2: Elton wasn't even out yet.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

He's doing local news interviews.

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

He's doing some sort of pron I guess now.

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

Chandler on the couch today with two other mos discussing Columbus Pride.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

He looks pretty damn hot in that short hair.

by Anonymousreply 706/21/2013

He does look hot with the buzz cut!

Will he be wearing flip-flops at any of the pride events?

by Anonymousreply 806/21/2013

Sonny dressed Will at the hospital. Will goes, "You're better undressing me." Sonny responds, "Just you wait, mister."

by Anonymousreply 906/22/2013

Freddie on-set of his indepedent Kickstarter project. People are going to Disney Land with him if they contributed so much money. He's even skyping and personally calling people for their donations. The only thing he didn't put up was sex. For $100 you would get a one-on-one Skype chat.

by Anonymousreply 1006/22/2013

Molly teaching Chandler how to pose on her red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 1106/22/2013

Chandler greeting the gays today in Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 1206/22/2013

He is totally fucking his manager.

by Anonymousreply 1306/22/2013

Did Chandler wear flip-flops to any Columbus pride events??

by Anonymousreply 1506/23/2013

If Chandler Massey is straight then I'm Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 1706/23/2013

r14/r16 = trolls. There's no evidence that Chandler is straight. He doesn't have a girlfriend. Freddie, on the other hand, does, but that doesn't mean he isn't bi.

Chandler with gay daddies here.

by Anonymousreply 1806/23/2013

In the car.

by Anonymousreply 1906/23/2013

Moar.

by Anonymousreply 2006/23/2013

Gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 2106/23/2013

Gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 2206/23/2013

Chandler Massey rides in Gay Pride Parade in Columbus Ohio: “It was unreal!” I’m off to another day at the LA Film Festival soon but just had the chance to quickly chat with Chandler Massey– our Will Horton – who has just rode in the Gay Pride Parade in Columbus, Ohio – his first Pride event!

The Days of Our Lives star – now a two-time Emmy winner – tells Greg In Hollywood he has been deeply touched by the reaction along the parade route and from fans he has chatted with since arriving in Ohio on Friday.

‘It was unreal,’ he said of the parade. ‘I can’t believe how many people were here. I’m so glad I’ve been able to do this.’

He added: ‘What’s been overwhelming is how many people have told me how much the Will and Sonny storyline has helped them in some way. They are saying some amazing things and it is a reminder to me that Days is really doing something special.’

Chandler was invited to the event by the Polaris Financial Group and part of the proceeds from his appearance go to The Trevor Project.

He made the stop on his way back to Atlanta where he will reconnect with his family then travel with them to Machu Picchu in Peru.

by Anonymousreply 2306/23/2013

Massey almost seems like he is inching closer to opening his closet door. I'm surprised there haven't been any pics of him at that gay club this weekend. I wonder what guy got his hotel room number.

I don't think he's fucking his manager/PR guy but I do think that creepy guy has a major crush on Massey.

by Anonymousreply 2406/23/2013

Interesting: the interview says his contract is up at the end of the year.

Wilson fans are MELTING DOWN as we speak....

by Anonymousreply 2506/23/2013

R23, I thought "Greg in Hollywood" was James Gandolfini. Ask him to say "What, no fuckin' ziti?"

by Anonymousreply 2606/23/2013

Who wouldn't have a crush on him, R24?

BTW, I remember reading during the '80s or '90s in SOD that Salem was in Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 2706/23/2013

R25,

I thought it was already announced that Chandler will leave the show when his contract is up. He will be going back to college to major in Mandarin and International Business.

by Anonymousreply 2806/23/2013

Glad to see he has the balls to do a pride parade and spend so much time with us. Agree with others above, it's time for him to come out for real. He sure is looking hot again.

by Anonymousreply 2906/23/2013

Chandler is now saying that he's *thinking* about what to do next (if he should leave the show). The little punk wants more money. This is all a ploy.

[quote]Wilson fans are MELTING DOWN as we speak....

Nah, just me. I thought they were going to, but I think many of them picked up on the now *hasn't decided bit* pretty quickly, so they're fine.

It's creepy how in touch Chandler is to Charlie Sheen.

Oh, and Salem isn't anywhere. It's a fictitious town, although deductions have been made overtime in terms of areas that have been mentioned. For instance, we now know it's close to Chicago. Wikipedia has an entire history about the theories as to where it's located, but does point out point blank, that it's not meant to be a real place. It was never set anywhere. It's like Springfield and The Simpsons -- who I believe just outed themselves in terms of location.

by Anonymousreply 3106/23/2013

The Massey Pride Parade continues tomorrow. He's doing a baseball event. Massey Pride started Friday night, and ends tomorrow.

Tonight it's Chandler and The Trevor Project 5PM-8PM. There's dinner and a cocktail lounge, lol.

I'd still love to know why Ohio, but there's a bank behind this event. Maybe it's connected to his father. Something's going on. I think his manager is in the front seat of the car he's riding in back of through the parade.

Here's the thing: his manager posts pictures of an apartment that feature Chandler's dog. He has photos of himself having dinner with Chandler alone at his place. This guy also has other young male clients. It reminds me the Lou Pearlman (NSYC, Backstreet Boys) thing. At least Chandler isn't underage.

by Anonymousreply 3306/23/2013

[quote]I'd still love to know why Ohio

Because... maybe they asked him and met his quote. It's not rocket science, hon.

by Anonymousreply 3406/23/2013

R30

by Anonymousreply 3506/23/2013

R18 GO BALLS! Cute kids.

by Anonymousreply 3606/24/2013

Or actually being secure in his sexuality and trying to be a legit friend to the community. No clue about him, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 3806/24/2013

you just can't, R30?

how old are you?

by Anonymousreply 3906/24/2013

I remember when he wasn't doing these kind of events people were saying he's trying to hide his sexuality. Then he attends this and people are saying he really is gay. Not saying he isn't gay but just an observation.

by Anonymousreply 4006/24/2013

I wish you guys would tell us why you think certain people are gay who have not said they are gay. There are people like me who are more cautious before drawing conclusions and acknowledge gay people are a small population. Sometimes going on scavenger hunts to determine whether someone is gay is a drag. I can't figure out what his sexuality is, I'm getting mixed signals. Below is an interview from 2010 when he just started acting. He's very smiley. Young gay men tend to be.

by Anonymousreply 4106/24/2013

I've seen the guy in person and don't think Chandler is gay, but it sure is a great fantasy.

Even if he isn't, he realizes his fan base is mostly gay men and straight women and appearances like this keep him front and center. Now all we need is him to go full frontal in some indie film. Make it happen, Chan.

by Anonymousreply 4306/24/2013

Every time I see this headline, I think it says "Gay Chandler Massey Dong."

by Anonymousreply 4406/24/2013

And you know this how, R45? Do you happen to be a girl who has licked Chandler's dick?

by Anonymousreply 4606/24/2013

About Chandler's new, gray shirt. They are using an old costume designer's trick. Two, flap, breast pockets with buttons or snaps. They help a lot to hide his moobs.

by Anonymousreply 4706/24/2013

R47 has got it right. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the business.

by Anonymousreply 4806/24/2013

Casey has been looking sexy as fuck on the show lately. Would love to see him nude and hard!

by Anonymousreply 4906/24/2013

I hated his hair all piled on top of his head like he's Elbow Parsley, R49. He's one of those people I'd fuck in real life, but I like my actors prettier.

by Anonymousreply 5006/24/2013

I saw Chandler this weekend with a girl. He is mesmerizingly good looking. I asked him if he and James Scott knew that they had a big fan base. He said yes and that they improvised a lot of their stuff, but were told to tone it down because the EJami fans were getting upset.

by Anonymousreply 5106/24/2013

[quote]The EJami fans were getting upset.

The precum-free fans maybe.

by Anonymousreply 5206/24/2013

Well? Has anyone seen the Massey Mussey???

by Anonymousreply 5306/24/2013

Will calls Sonny Mary Poppins. Sonny is doing everything for this kid.

by Anonymousreply 5406/24/2013

Why were they upset? It's not like the show would ever pair Will and EJ.

Massey has some weird acting tics. It's just something about him that screams "GAY." Will and Chad's chemistry is what lead the show to make the character gay in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 5506/24/2013

Well for what is worth he looks adorable-gay here.

by Anonymousreply 5606/25/2013

Finally we got to see Nick again today, in scenes with Will and Gabi.

by Anonymousreply 5706/25/2013

Deidre Hall is getting her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and went on another Facebook rant about that film 'Bling Ring'. Little does she know that it's based on a true story. She is really volatile on Facebook. I remember her ranting about an airline, and then she went apeshit over Seth MacFarlane and The Oscars. She's a bit of a weirdo.

Eileen Davidson just raped a priest on the show.

Chandler is now *thinking* about leaving. This is all a ploy for more money.

Oh, and I never considered that they paid him to do this parades.

by Anonymousreply 5806/25/2013

[quote]Eileen Davidson just raped a priest on the show.

They are ramping up the camp level astronomically. Kristin, in a black wig and with a bad French accent, drugs and rapes a hunky, nude priest!!??

This is the funniest shit on the air.

by Anonymousreply 5906/26/2013

The only thing that really gives Eileen's age away is her neck. She is still awesomely hot!

Funny thing about the women on this show is that they've raped men before. Sami raped Austin. EJ raped Sami. Every time Kristen is called out by Sami, she reads off Sami's history to her. It's hysterical.

Freddie's doing the "Addicts Anonymous" project now. I can't believe how many people are actually involved in this thing.

Anyway, a whole bunch of women that contributed money headed down there. Freddie and his girlfriend took them to dinner.

I'll just post the links to all that shit.

by Anonymousreply 6006/26/2013

Here's Freddie's Tumblr page.

Just go through each page. You'll thank make.

Make sure you hit the arrow button at the bottom when you come to it to see the other pages. Freddie looks adorable.

There's Vine videos from the set there too.

To think, we could have put our $$$ together and headed on down there and grabbed Freddie's ass for the day!

by Anonymousreply 6106/26/2013

AA set photos.

by Anonymousreply 6206/26/2013

Photo

by Anonymousreply 6306/26/2013

Freddie looks to be gaining weight again! Pretty soon, Wilson will be the love story of a pair of moobed doughboys!

by Anonymousreply 6506/26/2013

Any pics of Chandler or Freddie's feets?

by Anonymousreply 6606/26/2013

Days debuted its NOH8 cast campaign ad. Chandler maks crack at the Tea Party.

by Anonymousreply 6706/26/2013

They put the twins in the NOH8 ad.

by Anonymousreply 6806/26/2013

Twitter comment on NOH8 ad...

Justin Root ‏@JustinWRoot 2h

@NOH8Campaign @eileen_davidson @DaysofourLives Looks like Melissa Reeves was at Chik-fil-A again when this was taken.

by Anonymousreply 6906/26/2013

Massey was out of the state when the ad was done. They're all individual shots put together. Massey had enough time to do it. The photo was in post for over a month.

by Anonymousreply 7006/26/2013

Chan already has one R70

by Anonymousreply 7106/26/2013

OMG, Chandler is having a Twitter war with a Tea Party nut after his tweet about defeating the Tea Party after defeating DOMA/Prop. 8 today.

Do they folks know that Chandler's father was a famous Democratic politician? It's not like he doesn't understand politics.

by Anonymousreply 7206/27/2013

r71, he actually did two, but that was from before. This was a new photo shoot for this specific ad campaign.

Nathan Owens is all down with the gays. He's been at a bunch of gay events, and posted his NOH8 photo again today.

by Anonymousreply 7306/27/2013

I want to ride Nathan's hot dog so badly!

by Anonymousreply 7406/27/2013

Who's Nathan?

by Anonymousreply 7506/27/2013

Stefano's in the pic! Where's Missy?

by Anonymousreply 7606/27/2013

[quote]Nathan Owens is all down with the gays. He's been at a bunch of gay events,

Considering he's gay, is this supposed to be surprising?

by Anonymousreply 7706/27/2013

[quote]Chandler is having a Twitter war with a Tea Party nut after his tweet about defeating the Tea Party after defeating DOMA/Prop. 8 today.

Where? It's not on his Twitter page:

by Anonymousreply 7806/27/2013

R77 How do you know Nathan is gay? First-hand, second-hand, third-hand knowledge? Gaydar? You've seen him in gay clubs being gay? Wishful desire? Please explain.

I think he is the hottest and most beautiful guy on the show. Best face, lips, eyes, body, ass, and crotch. He far outshines all the others who we usually talk about here. I really hope you're right.

by Anonymousreply 7906/28/2013

It's a three-way tie with Nathan, Casey M and Casey D. Wonder which one has the biggest dick. I think it's Casey D.

by Anonymousreply 8006/28/2013

r78...

Go to that person's Twitter account. Go through it to the date Chandler replied, and you'll see the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 8106/28/2013

Here's Chandler's initial tweet...

by Anonymousreply 8206/28/2013

I'm glad Eileen got in on the NOH8 campaign. I know she wanted to do it. She tweeted about Prop. 8.

Quote from Eileen:

"I love the fact the show is doing the gay storyline. I love looking at the monitor and seeing two boys kissing."

It had to hurt Missy when Eileen made a public plea about how to get her Chik-Fil-A 'Like' off her Facebook account.

Greg Vaughan is a HUGE Right-winger. He's all religious like Missy too. You should check out who he follows on Twitter. Fox News, Sean Hannity, etc, etc. I know he and Kate Mansi discuss politics in the dressing room.

It sounds as though Eileen now prefers working at Days. She said that the Days cast is closer and hang out more together than Y&R. She also said that she hardly knows anyone at Y&R now. It's all new people. Someone said that Y&R was very cliquish. She's also happy that she's not playing alters. She loves Kristen, and has finally found who she is, and the psychology of her. Eileen's contract runs out in April 2014, so that's pretty good. She'll probably win her first Emmy next year. It's funny, the show she was originally on for just five years, brings her back after 14, and all of a sudden starts doing groundbreaking material, wins its first Best Drama Series Emmy in 35 years, Chandler is winning awards, they're winning Best Writing Team... she really went back at just the right time. Y&R, while it gets the best ratings, isn't really doing anything to write home about, and the material they gave Eileen was embarrassing. Days' ratings are at an all-time high now, especially in the key demographic. This is a show that's running on a budget mind you. Fans are really happy with the material in recent months.

I still want just one appearance of Susan Banks, EJ's mother.

by Anonymousreply 8306/28/2013

I wonder who's replacing Casey. They must have cast the role already. Jen Lilley is coming back. They cast someone to get into the Sonny and Will storyline. It's a big part. Not much is known. The main focus is going to be the torment of the three of them living in an apartment together, and Sonny's mother trying to break them up.

by Anonymousreply 8406/28/2013

I'm finally starting to like Casey. Too bad he's leaving

by Anonymousreply 8506/28/2013

Thanks R81 R82. I've looked at his page numerous times, but the most recent post is still the one in R82 (about DOMA, not Chick Filet).

Do you need to be a Twitter member?

by Anonymousreply 8606/28/2013

[quote]Greg Vaughan is a HUGE Right-winger. He's all religious like Missy too.

Indeed. He is a "blessed" husband and father.

by Anonymousreply 8706/28/2013

I'm sorry to hear that about Greg V. I thought he looked really hot this week when he got out of the shower and ended up in a sexual wrestling match with his hair all messed up. Next to Nathan I have come to think of him as being the second hottest guy in the cast. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 8806/28/2013

Fuck Greg Vaughan.

I loved Adrienne in her scenes this week. Judi Evans is one of my favorite soap actors (Paulina Cory, AW). She's just perfect as Sonny's mother.

by Anonymousreply 8906/28/2013

No on 6. Yes to sex.

by Anonymousreply 9006/28/2013

No on 8. ^

by Anonymousreply 9106/28/2013

R90 That's an OLD photo. Chandler's face still had bones back then.

by Anonymousreply 9206/29/2013

[quote]Do you need to be a Twitter member?

No.

Missy's Twitter and Instagram is hilarious. The day of DOMA/Prop.8 decision, she has all these photos of her road trip with grandma to an all-day prayer function. She is just so fucking nasty. You just know she stopped at Chik-Fil-A too.

by Anonymousreply 9306/29/2013

Here's the guy who is playing Sonny's friend and will get involved in the Will storyline. I think he causes trouble.

by Anonymousreply 9406/29/2013

R94 Said actor appears to have a name, and it is Tyler Sellers.

by Anonymousreply 9506/29/2013

Freddie's nips!

by Anonymousreply 9606/29/2013

TOns of Wilson kissing here. Go down the page.

by Anonymousreply 9706/29/2013

Procter & Gamble were such schmendricks.

by Anonymousreply 9806/29/2013

Meredith Scott Lynn is a big supporter of Melissa Reeves

Isn't Meredith a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 9906/29/2013

[quote] Eileen Davidson just raped a priest on the show.

It wasn't a rape. It was a seduction

by Anonymousreply 10006/29/2013

Seduction by poison.

by Anonymousreply 10106/29/2013

It wasn't poison. It was Crystal-Meth.

That makes you horny and uncontrollable when it comes to sex.

by Anonymousreply 10206/29/2013

Days of our Lives

Starring

Suzanne Rogers

as

Maggie Horton

by Anonymousreply 10306/29/2013

r102, it was not.

by Anonymousreply 10406/29/2013

On set. Hairy legs!

by Anonymousreply 10506/30/2013

I want to lick every hair on Freddie's legs and then move on to the ones inside his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 10606/30/2013

Did Chandler ever end up wearing flip-flops during Pride weekend?

by Anonymousreply 10707/01/2013

Camila Banus is now leaving the show.

Chandler Massey, Casey Deidrick, and Camila Banus are gone by the end of this year. That means that they're going to recast Will AND Gabi, or Wilson is over.

by Anonymousreply 10807/01/2013

[quote]Looks like poor Freddie has no other options. I guess he'll stick around. Hopefully they will write both characters off.

and get rid of him?

I hope Chandler is just holding out for more money.

They've recast Will a million times. Camila was the second Gabi.

Sonny's hot friend arrives this week.

The show has to do something. It funny that fans have mention Brant Daugherty being a good replacement for Massey. The two of them together is like watching a porno. Brant doesn't have that innocence, so maybe it wouldn't work. Two type-a gays may be too much for audiences to handle.

by Anonymousreply 11007/02/2013

Kristen considered having sex with Sami yesterday.

"It's too bad I couldn't have used you, Sami to get back at your mother. Then again, I don't think you swing that way. At least I don't think you do. Too bad, it could have been glorious!"

by Anonymousreply 11107/03/2013

Sonny vacuuming the apartment with the baby attached to him.

by Anonymousreply 11207/03/2013

New NOH8 campaign solo shots released.

by Anonymousreply 11307/03/2013

Second batch.

I still can't believe Stefano DiMera is doing this campaign. What was even funnier is when Joe Mascolo, in character, did an anti-bullying television campaign ad a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 11407/03/2013

For the last week or so, Chandler has had a new, gray plaid shirt with two, flap, breast pockets which help to hide his moobs. I wrote about this earlier from a costume designer's point of view. Obviously an attempt to create an illusion that conceals problems.

Yesterday, I saw the very same shirt on a porn star at Corbin Fisher's site. He is a cute, endearing blond who looks very much like Chan. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 11507/03/2013

I always find it hard to believe Mascolo is in his 80s, which he is. He looks damn good albeit for the dead wildlife on his head.

by Anonymousreply 11607/03/2013

r115 You are so tired.

by Anonymousreply 11707/04/2013

I wonder if Missy refuses to do scenes with Will & Sonny. Lucas is her brother (half) and yet she has no scenes with Will, even after his gunshot and the birth of the baby. I think there may have been one reference to her visiting him in the hospital but it was off screen.

With so many of her castmates (current & former) doing the NOH8 photos can't help but think she keeps her distance from them.

by Anonymousreply 11807/04/2013

Chandler's pic.

by Anonymousreply 11907/04/2013

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring

SUZANNE ROGERS

as

Doug Davidson

by Anonymousreply 12007/04/2013

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring

MISS CHANDLER MASSEY

as

EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 12107/04/2013

Is James Reynolds or Peggy McKay next in line for top billing? Ya know Suzanne's not letting go of that title, even if they have to pry it out of her cold, dead hands. Bitch is gonna hold on to that for dear life. Why isn't Dee Halls top billed? She's the only actor on the show known outside of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 12207/04/2013

R122 Dee Dee Halls left the show a few times

by Anonymousreply 12307/04/2013

Any more recent pics of Chandler's huge tits? Has he gone up a size on his pec implants?

by Anonymousreply 12407/04/2013

Chandler needs to get back on the juice pronto. Nobody likes a fattie.

by Anonymousreply 12607/04/2013

"The juice," R126?

by Anonymousreply 12707/05/2013

Right-winger, Fox News-lover, Greg Vaughan did the NOH8 campaign. Wow, Missy really is on her own when it comes to homophobia on set.

by Anonymousreply 12807/05/2013

Today on "Days" is the 4th of July lake picnic. It's very likely there will be skin.

by Anonymousreply 12907/05/2013

Sure enough, all the boys were shirtless today.

by Anonymousreply 13007/05/2013

JJ and Nathan looked stunning.

by Anonymousreply 13107/05/2013

Justin (Wally Kurth) kept his shirt on. :(

by Anonymousreply 13207/05/2013

[quote]Ken Corday has said that once Chan leaves, they will not recast the role.

They SHOULD recast and hire an actor who would give the character a Vitamin B-12 shot.

by Anonymousreply 13307/05/2013

Like who, R133?

by Anonymousreply 13407/05/2013

I'm find it really strange that Freddie and Chandler haven't done a joint interview yet. All the other gay soap couples have Nuke,Chrolli etc. they've been working together almost 3 years. Doesn't anyone else think that's strange what's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 13507/05/2013

[quote]Chrolli

Who?

by Anonymousreply 13607/05/2013

The kid who plays JJ is terrific-that scene with him and Judi Evans (Adrienne) was really touching. And the East German judge gives his nipples a 9.85. Wowza.

by Anonymousreply 13707/05/2013

[136] Chrolli=Christian and Olli from Verbotene Liebe German Soap

by Anonymousreply 13807/05/2013

Thanks, R138.

by Anonymousreply 13907/05/2013

Days really paraded the beef today as I think all of the guys under 25 on the show were topless today. Lots of nipples on display.

It's no wonder Miss Massey is leaving the show given that he's no longer the hot, young stud in Salem now that the scorching Casey Moss is on our screens now.

by Anonymousreply 14007/05/2013

Days is dead to me for providing NO good shots of Chandler's flip-flopped feets today!

by Anonymousreply 14107/05/2013

Did y'all see when JJ lounged back on the bed today shirtless. I just wanted to climb all up on that.

by Anonymousreply 14207/05/2013

I heard there's something going on with Chandler and Freddie that's why no interviews PR are afraid something will give them away

by Anonymousreply 14307/05/2013

R143 Can you be more specific? I know we'd all like to hear more details. You're being a cocktease like Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 14407/05/2013

Well I'm from the UK and work in a clothes stor we have a high percentage of tourists. I got chatting to a guy from LA who works in the industry I told him I'm a fan of Days and that I thought Chandler was gorgeous. He said he is and his co star thinks the same. I asked him what he meant and he said well put it this way there's a reason why their portrayal of their characters look so realistic. I wanted to push him further but he was reluctant to expand. But basically PR has them on lockdown. This is what I was told whether its true or not I don't know. So don't shoot the messenger

by Anonymousreply 14507/05/2013

They are not fucking, 145. There is more of a chance that Chandler is fucking his PR queen than there is of Chandler and Freddie fucking. There's no doubt in my mind that Chandler is gay. Freddie certainly seems to be straight, though. He does not have the money or the fame to be a very willing participant in a lengthy and convincing bearding situation with the woman who is his gf. Freddie may have dabbled in the past but Chandler is the only one of two who is currently sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 14607/05/2013

Neither Chan nor Freddie is gay. If they were, they never would've allowed themselves to become obese.

by Anonymousreply 14707/05/2013

[146] Well like I said this is what I was told so whether its true or not you seem pretty sure Chandler is gay. Do you know this to be fact or are you just guessing. Because nobody has definitive proof that he is. There just doesn't seem to be anything known about him at all.

by Anonymousreply 14807/05/2013

Chandler hasn't dated Liz Hendrickson, as far as anyone knows, so that's one thing in his favor of being straight.

by Anonymousreply 14907/05/2013

I wonder if one of them will be killed off- maybe a hate crime? The other will leave town to get away for awhile and grieve.

I want to see more of that creepy little girl. She was good.

by Anonymousreply 15007/05/2013

EJ needs to feed William his 13x8.5 before Chan rides off into the sunset. C'mon Corday make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 15107/05/2013

Yes, R151, it should be the episode when Sami is released from jail. She could walk in on EJ and Will in bed. And then Will can snatch Arianna and skip town.

by Anonymousreply 15207/05/2013

Did anyone catch what's going around the web: during Eileen's sex fest with Greg Vaughan in a hotel room, there's a person standing over the bed in frame. It was an accident. It came to their attention thanks to fans, and are making cracks about it on Twitter. It's actually quite spooky: some random guy standing to the left of the bed with just his black slacks showing. The show has that one-shot rule, so they don't do a second take. What happens happens.

They do stage blocking. They film all the scenes that are to take place on a certain set all at the same time for a ton of episodes. They shoot completely out of sequence. Eileen is doing 50-60 pages in two days. She said that she got to the point where she just blanked. Her brain was shot. Deidre told everyone on the set to keep quiet for Eileen. Deidre sounds like a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 15307/05/2013

People are watching the show in Britain now. All they talk about is Kristen. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 15407/05/2013

Can't hold her liquor.

by Anonymousreply 15507/05/2013

The aftermath of Kristen's drugging Greg Vaughan and raping him.

by Anonymousreply 15607/05/2013

They had a rainbow beach towel in today's episode.

by Anonymousreply 15707/05/2013

The ratings keep climbing. The show's winning tons of awards. It's starting to peak again like it did in the 90s!

It's really amazing since the show runs on almost no budget now. Corday has really revolutionized the way to do a daytime drama. Good on them for pushing the envelope even further each time.

I was just reading his book. He went into how Jim Reilly was forced upon them in the mid-00s by NBC if they wanted the show to be renewed, and the damage he did to the show. It took them years to get it back on track, and now we're seeing it happen. I can't remember the woman's name, but she's an award-winning writing from another show who's doing the story blocking now. The team they have in place now, was hired, then fired, then hired again in just three years. They figured out that it was a mistake letting them go. This team has been a lifesaver. They one Best Writing Team at the Emmys last year.

Once you start winning awards, you're ratings go up, people stop bitching, and you've opened the door for even more wins. It only took 38 years for them to win Best Daytime Drama at the Emmys again this year. It's hilarious how all the other shows are now shaking in their boots by the show's success. They totally weren't prepared for it, and are still shocked.

I still can't believe they're constantly showing two guys making out or having sex day after day in daytime. This show is played in waiting rooms at doctor's offices, gyms, department stores, etc. It's amazing!

by Anonymousreply 15807/05/2013

"‘Days of Our Lives’ Delivers Second-Quarter Ratings’ Growth"

A few weeks after winning the Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series at the Daytime Emmys, NBC’s Days of Our Lives has added icing to the cake with its ratings for the second quarter of 2013.

Compared to 2012, Days is up 5 percent in women 18-49 and 10 percent in women 25-54. It’s up 4 percent in total viewers. For the week of June 24-28, Days jumps 42 percent in women 18-34, 30 percent in women 18-49 and 34 percent in the women 25-54 categories versus the same week in 2012.

See the full NBC press release below:

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – July 5, 2013 – “Days of our Lives” has completed the second quarter of 2013 with gains versus the year-ago quarter in key ratings categories. For the completed second quarter, “Days of our Lives” is up 5 percent in the women 18-49 category (651,000 vs. 618,000), up 10 percent in the women 25-54 demo (826,000 vs. 750,000) and up 4 percent in total viewers (2.7 million vs. 2.6 million).

For the quarter, “Days” ranked #5 among network daytime series on ABC, CBS and NBC in women 18-49 with a 1.0 rating, 7 share, and tied for #4 in women 18-34 with a 0.7 rating.

The quarter ended with the week of June 24-28, during which “Days of our Lives” (0.9 rating, 6 share among women 18-49, 0.5 rating among women 18-34) tied for #5 among network daytime series in the women 18-49 demographic and tied for #6 in the women 18-34 race.

For the week versus the same week last year, “Days of our Lives” was up 42 percent in the women 18-34 category (165,000 vs. 116,000), up 30 percent in the women 18-49 demographic (595,000 vs. 456,000), up 34 percent in the women 25-54 race (746,000 vs. 556,000) and up 14 percent in total viewers (2.7 million vs. 2.3 million).

Season to date, “Days of our Lives” is tied for #4 in the women 18-49 category and tied for #3 in the women 18-34 demo. Season to date, “Days” is up 3 percent in total viewers (2.7 million vs. 2.6 million).

Ratings reflect “live plus same day” data from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise noted. Second-quarter and season-to-date figures are averages of “live plus seven day” data except for the two most recent weeks, which are “live plus same day.”

by Anonymousreply 15907/05/2013

The Huffington Post just published an article proclaiming that Wilson is now the #1 supercouple in daytime television.

by Anonymousreply 16007/05/2013

There was a scene where EJ is telling Kristen to lay off Sami's family, particularly Marlena. 'Isn't it enough that her daughter's in prison, and her son's in the hospital?!" Kristen: "It's a start."

by Anonymousreply 16107/05/2013

My favorite thing from this past week, other than Kristen is how Kate and Nicole and Kristen acted to the news that Sami wasn't being indicted.

"Oh, I'm so happy for Sami.... 's children..."

"Oh, she's NOT being indicted?"

by Anonymousreply 16207/06/2013

Wrong kind of rainbow, r157. Points to them for trying, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 16307/06/2013

What was T's line about Gabi today, something implying she was a fag hag? I think she made a comment about Brent and T said something like "Well, it wouldn't be the first Gabi slept with a gay guy" and then Will slapped him on the arm.

by Anonymousreply 16407/06/2013

Jesus, could it be more obvious that Missy Reeves has an issue with gays? In the picnic scenes she was never on camera with Will and when she was with Gabi looking at the baby Sonny was in the background talking to Abby. I guess she has some pull with the show runners that she can dictate not sharing scenes with the gay boys.

You would think as his aunt she would have spoken to him about his recent gunshot and/or his baby. Nothing....not one moment of screen time. This seems to be a pattern.

I would love to see her head explode if they had JJ involved in a guy/guy scenario. Though, she would probably walk off the show.

by Anonymousreply 16507/06/2013

Lots of skin. That Nathan guy is unreal. Chad was looking so hot. Chandler clearly not fat, and I love me some T. Don't know why but the actor is so cute. I wouldn't kick Freddie out of ben either.

by Anonymousreply 16607/06/2013

None of the young ones can hold a candle to the studs on the show. Raphael,EJ and Dr. hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 16707/06/2013

I think they should keep Freddie after Chsndler leaves. Freddie is strong enough of an actor to warrant his own storyline and I much prefer Freddie over Chandler any day. Freddie has that Latino look going in Chandler is too American pie

by Anonymousreply 16807/06/2013

Some think the show is planning to have Will go to jail for shooting EJ, and that's how they'll end it. I guarantee in a couple of months they'll announce they're recasting the role.

Someone wrote to Eileen, saying that Missy didn't do the NOH8 ad because she's anti-gay. Eileen didn't respond of course, which is responsible. However, she did get into a war with a couple of Tweeters who went on and on about how god hates gays. It's still hilarious how Eileen reached out months ago, asking for help on trying to remove Chick-Fil-A from her "Likes" on Facebook. She didn't say why, but everyone knew. She follows a whole bunch of gay organizations in LA. Her best friend from Y&R is a big ol queen. The majority of actresses on the show are big ol fag hags. Lauren Koslow should just come out of the closet already. Her personal Facebook page is so pro-gay, it's unbelievable.

I still can't believe Greg Vaughan did the NOH8 ad. I couldn't tell if it was him due to the tape on his mouth. His look doesn't really stand out.

I'm glad the show is doing so well again. Ken said that he's reminded by the writers to never let the show rest on its laurels. Some of the stuff he suggests is shot down by the writers who tell him, "That would have worked ten years ago."

by Anonymousreply 16907/06/2013

"Ratings, Rants and Raves: Why DAYS is The Best Soap Currently Airing in Daytime and Tough Love For Y&R and GH"

Days of Our Lives fell 190,000 total viewers, but was up year-to-date by 78,000. The best soap opera currently airing in daytime, also fell one-tenth of a point in households. DAYS held steady in W18-49 and was up one-tenth of a point among W18-34.

I don't even know where to start, when it comes to discussing how awesome DAYS is right now. Oh wait, of course I do — Eileen-to-the-Davidison!

Kristen Blake DiMera is the sole, surviving bitch goddess in daytime soaps and Gary Tomlin and Chris Whitesell are writing her wackadoodle ass for everything she's worth!

As Brady (Eric Martsolf) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker) had some of the most graphic soap sex I've seen on daytime (A 1,001 thank-yous to the director!), Kristen received mysterious, vials of evil doer goo. Little did the sexing Salemites know, Lady DiMera planned to use her toxic toys on their beloved Father Eric (Greg Vaughan)!

Over at the Salem jail, someone tried to snuff out spunky antiheroine Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney). When are Salem, U.S.A.'s baddies gonna realize Sami is a cat with nine lives — and the litter to prove it?

Big Mama Marlena (Deidre Hall) told pearls-clutching Adrienne (Judi Evans) how the cow at the cabbage, after she heard Jo Johnson's girl talking greasy about Sami and Will (Chandler Massey). I have waited 20-odd years for Marlena to finally have Sami's back. Dee Hall didn't disappoint. Someone should remind Adrienne of her less-than-stellar family of origin!

Chad (Casey Deidrick), who is starting to look like a go-go dancer at a WeHo club, caused a whole mess of trouble for his big brother, EJ (James Scott), by letting that pesky Abigail (Kate Mansi) spy the video of Sami going upside the dead, dirty cop's head in the park. Abigail sure has a lot of time to be righteously indignant, in between stringing along two hunks!

One of my favorite, new soap teens, JJ Deveraux (Casey Moss), continued to raise unholy hell. The hunky brat's latest scam found him stealing drugs from Abigail's dopey boyfriend, Dr. Cameron (Nathan Owens). Is anyone else tickled by the "I-Just-Finished-Cunnilingus-And-I-Liiked-It" grin Moss is forever sporting? Let's get JJ a love interest, STAT!

I know I said earlier that Kristen was the only bitch goddess left in soaps. I lied. The fabulous Kate Roberts DiMera (Lauren Koslow) fired her chemist, Nick (Blake Berris), with a NASTY-hot, sideways ponytail atop her head. Did I mention I am flat-out loving this show right now?

by Anonymousreply 17007/06/2013

Who is Eileen's gay BFF? Christian LeBlanc?

by Anonymousreply 17107/06/2013

That's what I was thinking, R171. Unless it's mon Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 17207/06/2013

Was Chad on Friday's show (the Fourth of July episode, even though it aired on July 5)? Were his huge feets in flip-flops? Can't find anything on YouTube from that episode except the Wilson-involved scenes.

by Anonymousreply 17307/06/2013

Here's the Friday, July 5, 2013 episode, on nbc.com. I haven't watched anything but the Wilson scenes, so I don't know who else might be on it.

I'm enjoying seeing Adrienne and Justin. They are the only characters I remember from when I watched DOOL (usually the last 10 minutes, when I would tune in live before AW came on during the late 1980s). I remember Adrienne always standing, facing the camera, wearing a royal blue dress shirt, when she was in a scene--kind of like they do on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 17407/06/2013

Yes, R173, Casey Diedrich's enormous feets in flip-flops were featured on the July 4th episode.

R153, why do you say it's being watched in Britain when it's not on any channel there? Brit Anthony Langford's got a great YT channel with many clips of Days, though.

by Anonymousreply 17507/06/2013

Since Chandler and Casey are such good bros, has Chandler ever given a foot massage to Casey's gigantic feets?

by Anonymousreply 17607/06/2013

Bless your heart, R177, for thinking Massey is straight. Thanks for the laugh if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 17807/06/2013

[quote]why do you say it's being watched in Britain when it's not on any channel there?

Youtube. British web sites are discussing the show daily.

by Anonymousreply 17907/06/2013

More pics of him, please.

by Anonymousreply 18007/06/2013

Pix of who?

by Anonymousreply 18107/06/2013

The subject of this thread, R181.

by Anonymousreply 18207/06/2013

Yu=ou just knew that video of Sami fighting with the dead cop was going to pop up again. On Adrienne's phone of all places. So, here we go with Sami going on trial and all of the secrets coming out.

But, the show tapes so far ahead that if Massey leaves in Dec. he should still be on screen until about April. How are they going to drag this out for 9+ months?

by Anonymousreply 18307/06/2013

Pour vous R180. Let's call it "Welcome to the Gun Show, Bitches!"

by Anonymousreply 18407/06/2013

Thank you, R184.

by Anonymousreply 18507/06/2013

Thanks from me, too, R184. That's a lovely shot of him.

by Anonymousreply 18607/06/2013

Justin should have hung with the gay boys, if for any reason, just to annoy Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 18707/06/2013

R184 Thanks for the beauty shot. It reminds me of why I started to watch. Chandler used to be SO SO SO beautiful. If he only could have kept it together. He's not aging very well. Did you see how big his ass is on the "July 4" show? No wonder he's decided to go off to college to study Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 18807/06/2013

Friday's episode was like softcore gay porn. Most of the young cast shirtless.

How old is JJ in real life? Is he legal? I want to know before I say (or think) any more about him.......

by Anonymousreply 18907/07/2013

You can breathe a sigh of relief, R189, as the actor who portrays JJ (Casey Moss) is 19. You can lust after him all you want.

by Anonymousreply 19007/07/2013

JJ (Casey Moss) will be 20 on November 16 of this year.

by Anonymousreply 19107/07/2013

Can we all come to the party, R191?

by Anonymousreply 19207/07/2013

I still think of this as the "Gay Chandler Massey Dong" thread.

by Anonymousreply 19307/08/2013

[quote]I would love to see her head explode if they had JJ involved in a guy/guy scenario. Though, she would probably walk off the show.

JJ definitely needs to get stoned with Rory and fool around. I'd even be content with him pretending to be involved with Rory just to fuck with his mother.

But I agree that Missy would probably refuse to play any such scenes with him.

by Anonymousreply 19407/08/2013

Facebook pages asking you assholes to stop saying Freddie's fat.

by Anonymousreply 19507/08/2013

Chandler Massey and co. reached their Kickstarter goal. Here's the thing -- no one wants to pay to have dinner with Alison Sweeney and James Scott. It's so bad, Chandler reduced the price. They started the dinner date at $6,000.

Then there's crazy Crystal Chappell who's donating herself on eBay for $350.00 +$3.95 shipping to get the following:

YOU can sponsor CRYSTAL CHAPPELL's Room at the Riveria in Palm Springs for the first ever HOT AS HELL Web Series Fan Festival!

And in return:

CRYSTAL WILL CALL YOU from the event to say "Hello!" and "How ya doin'?" and "Thanks so much!" Yep, that's right, two-time Emmy winner, DAYS/GUIDING LIGHT/VENICE/THE GROVE/THE INN star/creator/all around cool chick and YOU will spend some quality time yappin' on your cell phones!

We'll also throw in a signed script from THE INN - which we'll mail to you after the event in August - and some exclusive photos will be emailed to you from the event itself!

You are welcome to write a personal note of any kind that we'll have ready for Crystal when she checks in!

Bid away on this once-in-a-HOT-AS-HELL-offer!

by Anonymousreply 19607/08/2013

Follow the Kickstarter fiasco here.

by Anonymousreply 19707/08/2013

Does anyone know how Melissa Reeves has reacted to the popularity of the gay storyline on DAYS? Onscreen she always looks so old and brittle, there's no warmth or joy to her anymore. Must be too much hatred inside.

I'm surprised she hasn't given up acting and moved back to the farm, especially since Scott is finally off GH. This whole thing is really aging her.

by Anonymousreply 19807/08/2013

Same here, R193. I see "Dong" every time I see the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 19907/08/2013

R198, she posted photos of her family taking a road trip to go to an all-day prayer thing the day DOMA was destroyed. She's on Instagram. She's said nothing about the gay storyline. The is run by all gays. Can't understand how she's still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 20007/08/2013

All day prayer meetings? Isn't this the same woman was was guzzling down Jason Brook's cum like it was a vanilla milkshake?

by Anonymousreply 20107/08/2013

In just one week, the ratings for the show went up again. It's truly in a new Golden Age. I just hope that once Wilson goes, if it goes, the show somehow includes gay characters, because that seems to be a real asset to the show. They even called for more couple couples, and this wasn't even from the gay audience. Maybe Chandler will come to his senses and stay.

I just saw someone write: Kristen DiMera is the Honey Badger of Daytime! lmao.

by Anonymousreply 20207/08/2013

The Meredith Vieira talk show announced today for September 2014 spells doom for Days, I should think.

by Anonymousreply 20307/09/2013

No, it doesn't. It's NBCU not NBC. NBCU is NBC's syndication arm, so they will sell it to NBC's O&Os and other stations. For the first time in a long while, I feel that Days will live to see it's 50th.

by Anonymousreply 20407/09/2013

[quote]The Meredith Vieira talk show announced today for September 2014 spells doom for Days, I should think.

Uh, no. The show's ratings keep rising, and now it's winning Emmys. It's going no where. Talk shows don't work now. Every talk show except two failed last year. They commissioned about 20 of them. Critics called for the networks to reinvest in soaps in the aftermath.

BTW, if Days ever did go off NBC, it would be sold to another network, or go on HULU, and then sold to OWN.

The show is here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 20507/09/2013

I like you, R205. I hope you're right.

by Anonymousreply 20607/09/2013

R202, are you off your meds? The doctor gave them to you for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 20707/09/2013

I always read how unpopular the Jennifer/Daniel storyline is...fans hate it.

Someone is placating her by never giving her direct interaction with either Will or Sonny. Even in the 4th of July show she had no scenes with Will and Sonny was in the background while she spoke to Gabi and looked at the baby.

I would not be surprised to see her gone when her contract is up.I believe her last contract started mid-2010. If it was a three year, her time could be coming up. One can hope.

by Anonymousreply 20807/09/2013

One day I was watching her, R208, shortly after her return, and I thought she said she was leaving Salem. I assumed she was just back for a short run, but she's just never left. God, I wish she would go.

by Anonymousreply 20907/09/2013

Days tapes about 4 months ahead so she COULD be gone by year's end.

Who knows. They sued her last time she left (after the affair debacle) and they lured her back.

by Anonymousreply 21007/09/2013

[quote] Days tapes about 4 months ahead so she COULD be gone by year's end.

As long as that cute cumstick JJ sticks around, I say good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 21107/09/2013

Where have I seen the actress that's looking to devour young JJ?

by Anonymousreply 21207/10/2013

"General Hospital" r212, Jen Lilly.

Casting calls for Blake Berris and Eileen Davidson lookalike came out today for November Sweeps.

by Anonymousreply 21307/10/2013

[quote]I always read how unpopular the Jennifer/Daniel storyline is...fans hate it.

The online soap community is not always an accurate barometer of broader fan sentiment. NBC/Days research rates Jen/Daniel very highly.

And with her hubby gone from GH, she needs the paycheck, so she's likely not going anywhere. Corday loves her -- and look how long he's let his best friend, dead-weight Josh Taylor, stick around.

by Anonymousreply 21407/10/2013

I used to love Jennifer. I loved her with both Jack and Peter. Then the actresses views came out and it had an impact on my feelings for the character. I do think it is important that she sticks around. With Maggie over at Victor's, we need a Horton in that house and a grounding presence to the show's history.

by Anonymousreply 21507/10/2013

DAYS Star In Twitter Firestorm

By SOD • Posted: Jul 10, 2013

Jen Lilley, who filled in for GH's Kirsten Storms (Maxie) when she was on medical leave from 2011-12, and recently began airing on DAYS as Theresa Donovan, daughter of Shane and Kim, made a Twitter comment about her present and former alter egos that set off a social media firestorm yesterday. In the back and forth, which Storms's pal Farah Fath (ex-Gigi, OLTL; ex-Mimi, DAYS) weighed in on, Lilley revealed that after Storms didn't return as planned in January 2012, GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini asked Lilley if they should kill Maxie off. The posts, some of which have been removed, are available here at Daytime Confidential.

"I feel like Theresa could kick Maxie's ass with one hand tied behind her back. #Days vs #GH #loving it," Lilley originally tweeted. Storms responded with a "maybe her Maxie. But not mine ;)" After a day of tweeting where fans made their feelings known about the situation, Lilley posted a lengthy entry on TwitLonger, which said the following: "Please untag me if you are posting negative tweets. This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. I simply wrote a tweet, which was only intended to be funny regarding my portrayal of two characters. I wasn't commenting about Kirsten or her performance as Maxie at all. Those who follow me or have even read one article of mine know that I would never say something negative about another person, especially not Kirsten Storms. Life is too short to be mean-spirited. I am sincerely delighted that she is well enough to resume her rightful place a Maxie Jones on GH. And I am having the time of my life as Jeannie Theresa Donovan on Days; there's no place I'd rather be. But even if I didn't have a job, i would be happy for her. Good health is worth more than any job, and there's no role in the world worth being bitter over. All I meant was based on what's written, I think Theresa is one tough cookie. The fact that I need to even clarify this is beyond me. Some people live to make mountains out of molehills. If you are a fan, I am asking you to help extinguish this rumor mill and respond with grace and love. We can't control how others respond, only ourselves. Choose love and grace. If haters will hate no matter what, then lovers should love no matter what."

by Anonymousreply 21607/10/2013

Freddie looking horrible.

by Anonymousreply 21707/10/2013

OMFG, look what he wore to the Emmys!!!

by Anonymousreply 21807/10/2013

Actually, R217, I like this pic of him better than most.

by Anonymousreply 21907/10/2013

Chandler did a Greek inspired photoshoot. Here's one of the photos. They did it in a swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 22007/10/2013

That's coke face. He's falling apart isn't he.

by Anonymousreply 22107/10/2013

Can you link to the rest of the Greek-inspired photos, r220?

by Anonymousreply 22207/10/2013

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring

CHANDLER MASSEY

as

Prometheus

by Anonymousreply 22307/10/2013

r222, let me look for it, k?

by Anonymousreply 22407/10/2013

Chad and EJ also make a surprisingly steamy couple.

by Anonymousreply 22507/10/2013

Anyone and EJ create steam. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 22607/10/2013

EJ is 13x8.5

by Anonymousreply 22707/10/2013

Does anyone know here I can get a Wilson schedule of when they will appear?

by Anonymousreply 22807/11/2013

Casey Moss has a very nice ass. It's no wonder he was an underwear model.

by Anonymousreply 22907/11/2013

r229, he own did a campaign, and no ass was shown. He was crouching in the underwear shot, so you couldn't catch a bulge. He just did an interview where he, like Casey Deidrick, had a messed up childhood.

by Anonymousreply 23007/11/2013

They're letting one of the little boys play with dolls. A viewer wrote to Soap Opera Digest this week, saying that they didn't know how bigoted they were when it came to gays and lesbians (they thought the kiss was repulsive, and didn't understand why they had to show it), and that they've seen the light thanks to the show.

by Anonymousreply 23107/12/2013

Theresa Donovan?? WTF? Shane & Kimberly's daughter was named Jeannie, after Shane's mother. Where the hell did they get the name Theresa??

by Anonymousreply 23207/12/2013

Calm down r232. Her middle name is Theresa, even though it was never mentioned on the show. They've had characters call her Jeannie, then she corrects them.

The same thing happened to me. I went by one name by my family, then when I started a new high school the teachers and kids started calling me by my first name, so I went by that and eventually my parents started calling me that as well.

by Anonymousreply 23307/12/2013

R232, are Kimberly and Adrienne related?

by Anonymousreply 23407/12/2013

Jodi Evans is getting hate mail now thanks to coming between Will and Sonny. They had a big article about it today.

by Anonymousreply 23507/12/2013

R235, it's Judi Evans.

Question: was the pretty blond boy a new actor in the role of that guy who tried to take Sonny away from Will six months or a year ago? He was called "Brent" last week, and I don't remember the name of the husband stealer.

by Anonymousreply 23607/12/2013

r234

no

I also hate when they change the name so people can't figure out who they really are but I'm ok with this reveal. It's cool to have more Bradys on the canvas

by Anonymousreply 23707/12/2013

r234

No. Kimberly is a Brady - daughter of Caroline and the late Sean.

Adrienne is a Johnson - daughter of the late great Jo Johnson.

However, Adrienne and Kimberly's sister Kayla are related by marriage

Kayla was married to Steve "Patch" Johnson, sister of Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 23807/12/2013

That's it, R238, the Adrienne/Patch/Kayla connection. I know the actor has been all around the soap universe. Now that he's not on Y&R, is there any chance he'll come back to Salem?

And what ever happened to Benjy?

by Anonymousreply 23907/12/2013

r236, sorry about that. I do know her name. I fingers slipped. ;)

She played another character on the show a year prior to coming back as Adrienne, correct?

by Anonymousreply 24007/12/2013

Wally Kurth is hot! He's so into the gay story too, going to all the NOH8, GLAAD events, and was ecstatic when he heard that their son was going to be gay. According to his Twitter account, he's a big lib.

by Anonymousreply 24107/12/2013

I don't know about Judi Evans playing another character, R240. Other than in 1988-89, I didn't watch DOOL until Sonny came to town last year, and Judi Evans was playing Adrienne then.

by Anonymousreply 24207/12/2013

Judi played Bonnie Lockhart from 2003-2007 on "Days". Apparently, she was some fun character, who was almost clownish. I wasn't watching then. That same year, she returned as Adrienne. She died her hair for Adrienne so that viewers could distinguish between the two characters.

by Anonymousreply 24307/12/2013

Wally had a big ass bulge this week!

by Anonymousreply 24407/12/2013

She's one of my favorite soap actors, R243. I was so happy when she took over the role of Paulina. I never liked the one before her, whom Elizabeth Hasselcunt has always reminded me of.

by Anonymousreply 24507/12/2013

R245 Paulina on Another World. ^

by Anonymousreply 24607/12/2013

Van Hansis is straight? Someone had better let his boyfriend know.

If Chandler does leave, I would love to see Van in the role of Will, regardless of what he puts in his mouth at night for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 24807/12/2013

Van is like 40 years old and way too old for the part of Will. Plus Van is a crappy actor and it would be a huge let down from Chandler's acting.

Did anyone else thing it was hot the way Lucas was massaging Will today?

by Anonymousreply 24907/12/2013

Who's Van's bf? Let me guess...Jake S. You do know that their being a real life couple is just fan fiction. They remain good friends, but that is as far as it goes.

by Anonymousreply 25007/12/2013

Van Hansis is 31, moronzoid R249. Older than Chandler, hairier than Chandler, but not 40. He was dating someone named Tyler, moronzoid R250, not Jake S.

When you queens get stupid, you do a really good job of it.

by Anonymousreply 25107/12/2013

R249, I've been under the impression that the one Lucas really wants to massage is Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 25307/12/2013

Wesley Eure is out of the closet and ready to return to Days and take over the part of Will.

by Anonymousreply 25407/12/2013

Eileen was throwing shit at a painting of Jesus. Bitch is fearless!

by Anonymousreply 25507/12/2013

LOVED it when Kristen was berating Jesus. "I wanted to be nice but YOU forced me into this." Also liked her line about JC sending in the two little kids just to make her feel bad.

by Anonymousreply 25607/12/2013

[quote]Question: was the pretty blond boy a new actor in the role of that guy who tried to take Sonny away from Will six months or a year ago? He was called "Brent" last week, and I don't remember the name of the husband stealer.[quote]

That was Brian, played by Brant Daugherty

by Anonymousreply 25707/12/2013

Eileen earned her Emmy today. That fight with Jesus was on point and human.

by Anonymousreply 25807/12/2013

Thank you so much, R257. I got my Brent mixed up with my Brant.

by Anonymousreply 25907/12/2013

Eileen's won three Emmys since her return IMHO.

Eileen and Deidre were just Tweeting each other. Apparently, a huge performance between the two has just gone down. It sounds massive. Deidre was saying that she'd be surprised if they have their voices tomorrow. They sound excited about what they have just filmed.

People think Kristen is pregnant with Eric's baby.

You know now that Chad is going to die from the head injury he has, that he won't get checked out. These writers work fast when a character needs to be written out. Cant wait to see how they handle Chandler and Camila.

Patsy Pease is returning.

by Anonymousreply 26007/12/2013

So, Kristen is planning to "out" Eric in front of the Bishop and collected guests at the school dedication? I'm wondering if just like the marriage trap, if she's going to change her mind but the video gets released anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26107/12/2013

Dance, Philip, dance....

by Anonymousreply 26207/12/2013

She obviously busted her tablet today. Should I spoil what happens between her and Brady next week?

by Anonymousreply 26307/12/2013

Sami and EJ from yesterday

by Anonymousreply 26407/12/2013

R263 I wish DL had a spoiler command which allowed you to blank out selected text but allow you to read if highlighted.

by Anonymousreply 26507/12/2013

Some places let you post spoilers [spoiler]like this[/spoiler]. Does DL?

by Anonymousreply 26607/13/2013

Nope. Not DL.

by Anonymousreply 26707/13/2013

Here's Kristen yelling at Jesus after witnessing the kids that will benefit from Eric's school. One didn't have a playground that didn't have barbwire around it.

by Anonymousreply 26807/13/2013

Let me put it this way, something will happen between Brady and Kristen next week. The Days official web site already posted preview photos for next week, and it has a bit about Kristen and Brady, so I don't feel that bad about posting this.

by Anonymousreply 26907/13/2013

The ratings went up again this week. Days beat General Hospital. Soap Opera Digest posted a ton of stuff about Eileen, calling her the hottest actress in daytime, saying that they pray that she will never return to Y&R. They also did two pages on her drugging Eric from a week ago, saying that it was brilliant. They did a bit that included her, Wilson, the writers, and the other storylines as the reason the show is doing so well now, even winning Emmys. This show is running on a insanely small budget, and they're becoming "the" show now. It's extraordinary to watch for that alone. They're showing what you can do with a limited amount of $$$.

by Anonymousreply 27007/13/2013

Days really is on fire now. It's highly entertaining and the writing is tightly focused. Compare that to GH, which is a fucking hot tranny mess at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 27107/13/2013

Can anyone tell me what they had Eileen doing as Ashley on Y&R? I heard bits and pieces which sounded really funny. If it was so bad, how long was it bad for? Did they ever treat her character respectfully, the producers that is?

by Anonymousreply 27207/13/2013

Ashley's biggest storyline on Y&R was her relationship with Victor and having an abortion. Of the Abbott siblings she was the most boring. Jack was a playboy and Tracey was the fat teen in a mean girls storyline that morphed into a fat adult who managed to find one hot chubby chase after the next. Ashley just kind of languished in the middle until the Victor storyline.

The only reason she left Days in 97 was because they wore her out. She was playing 5 characters.

by Anonymousreply 27307/13/2013

Will needs to be recast. Drew Garrett is available. Of course he would make Will interesting and I doubt Days wants an interesting Will.

by Anonymousreply 27407/13/2013

EJ is 13x8.5

by Anonymousreply 27507/13/2013

R273, was that her storyline post-DAYS? U heard there was a cancer and baby switch story. One of they got her an Emmy nom. People seemed to love her. Why did they keep her on the show, even putting her on B&B a few years ago? There was so much outrage when she left last year. People ate still begging her to return. I heard that it just got worse and worse towards the end, not the beginning in 1999.

by Anonymousreply 27607/13/2013

BTW, they brought her back in March for a few eps. They obviously wanted her. The reducers were all upset that she was cut. They all took credit for bringing her back, and trying to keep her, which was news to Eileen. She was ticked about it in an interview a few months ago. She alluded to them as being liars.

by Anonymousreply 27707/13/2013

Ashley was just a plot device under MAB. Once that baby switch thing was over, they had nothing for her except to be Jack's sounding board. Plus, the whole Abbott family itself has been torn to shreds, so there's even less of a place for her on the canvass.

by Anonymousreply 27807/13/2013

So how long did it take for Chandler to seduce that actor playing Brent? You just know Chandler wanted that guy's dick.

by Anonymousreply 27907/13/2013

But, I can't guess! What are Freddie's issues?

by Anonymousreply 28107/13/2013

Look at some of his photos and you'll figure it out. And it has nothing to do with weight.

by Anonymousreply 28207/13/2013

They are gonna flip Will back to hetero this year, I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 28307/13/2013

[quote]They are gonna flip Will back to hetero this year, I'm guessing.

Nope.

Chandler leaves in December, and what it looks like they may setting up is that Sonny leaves Will, he wants his own life.

Will will most likely head to jail for shooting EJ.

Some are wondering if the Sami video Adrienne now has in her possession will be use to blackmail Sonny into leaving Will.

by Anonymousreply 28407/13/2013

To tell you true, I have no doubt that Corday will recast Will less than 6 months after Chandler leaves. He's being kind, and is probably hoping that Chandler changes his mind about leaving. Camila is exiting by the end of this year too, and Casey's already gone. That's three young characters that have dominated the show for 3+ years all gone in one year. The storyline they created saved the show, and won them respect.

by Anonymousreply 28507/13/2013

Hopefully, the recast will cut down on the mugging and grinning before each line.

by Anonymousreply 28607/13/2013

Will was so cute whispering for his father to come in. Sonny has so many horrible friends from his past. Will lets Sonny go out on his own.

by Anonymousreply 28707/13/2013

Any idea who Chrishell Stause is playing? I'm hoping she will be Saran Horton, Stephanie, Belle or maybe Cassie Brady. Whose middle name is Jordan? I hate when they change names of people

by Anonymousreply 28807/13/2013

Chrishell's character is for Rafe. Kate is going to fuck her up.

by Anonymousreply 28907/13/2013

Blake Berris when he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 29007/13/2013

[282] what issues ru talking about. Which photos r u relating to.

by Anonymousreply 29107/13/2013

Yes, what are Freddie's issues?

by Anonymousreply 29207/13/2013

Freddie collects Victorian dolls. He's obsessed with them. Possibly he's run up huge credit card bills as a result.

by Anonymousreply 29307/13/2013

r293, what are you fucking talking about?

by Anonymousreply 29407/14/2013

It has been ALLEGED that Freddie has some substance issues.

by Anonymousreply 29507/14/2013

No it hasn't r295.

by Anonymousreply 29607/14/2013

Girl ran into Freddie this week by chance.

by Anonymousreply 29707/14/2013

God, he looks awful in that picture. What is his deal?

by Anonymousreply 29807/14/2013

Eileen got them to fix her NOH8 portrait. The last on had half the H taken off.

by Anonymousreply 29907/14/2013

Freddie looks hot to me in R297's pic. Nice chest hair and great smile... The blond bitch in the photo is lucky.

by Anonymousreply 30107/15/2013

Freddie's girlfriend, Alyssa Tabit who he's known since he came out to LA and was friends with, used to go out with Jeremy Sumpter who played Peter Pan.

I'd love to be her friend and find out who's better in bed, who has the bigger dick.

by Anonymousreply 30207/15/2013

R297 I love the unintentional photo bomb. Girl did not look impressed.

by Anonymousreply 30307/15/2013

So is Blake Berris leaving? I wonder why he didn't submit an Emmy clip? Also why is Nicole always dressed like a whore when she's at work? In a church.

by Anonymousreply 30407/16/2013

[305] unbelievable gay people r always pissing and moaning abt being under represented on daytime TV. Finally get a soap couple that have a huge fan bases both gay and straight. They might not be ideal for some but the fact they're on and doing a not too bad job for a conservative network and all you care abt is Freddie Smith's weight. Sometimes I wonder why NBC bothered with that kind of attitude.

by Anonymousreply 30607/16/2013

[quote]So is Blake Berris leaving? I wonder why he didn't submit an Emmy clip? Also why is Nicole always dressed like a whore when she's at work? In a church.

No, and he wasn't on the show long enough yet.

by Anonymousreply 30707/16/2013

r306, don't tell me you actually watch these shows for the storylines? I watch first and foremost for man candy.

by Anonymousreply 30807/16/2013

Freddie looked really cute today when he was sitting in the café with his mother. His face was clear, fresh and rested and his hair was messed up just a little ... perfect. He actually looked younger and hotter.

JJ, OMG, OMG. What can I say? He had on those old, tight, faded, ripped jeans he wore for his first appearance. They are so hot and show off his ass, crotch, and legs to their best advantage. In fact, when the scene shifted to him today, he was half-reclining on the sofa with his legs spread wide-open. The camera level was aimed at his crotch. What an invitation to jump right in! I agree with you R308 ... "watch first and foremost for man candy."

by Anonymousreply 30907/16/2013

"Chandler Massey on the future of Will Horton, his college plans, and that very tight green shirt"

Had a nice chat with Days of Our Lives star Chandler Massey after lunch today and got to tease him a bit about the very tight green shirt he has been wearing in his most recent scenes on the show.

‘I’m not a big fan of that shirt,’ he insisted.

Then he laughed when I said: ‘But your fans are huge fans of that shirt.’

But hey, I wasn’t calling on this two-time Emmy winner to talk about his wardrobe! I wanted to ask him about his recent vacation to Peru and get his reaction to the show’s powers that be commenting that after Chandler leaves the show at the end of the year, there are no plans to recast his role of Will Horton.

“It’s very flattering,” he said. “Obviously the show has been awesome to me and it’s my pleasure working on it. Whatever they decide to do, I’ll support it. The character is more important than the actor. He’s a legacy character born on camera. I wouldn’t be bitter at all if they go and recast.”

He adds: “Sonny will need somebody and I’d rather it be Will.”

While he is not the first actor to play Will Horton, he certainly has made the biggest impact with the role in the past three-and-a-half years. He’s earned three Emmy nominations and two wins and played Will through an emotional coming out process, entering into his first gay relationship and becoming a father.

Chandler plans to remain on the show until the end of his contract which runs through the end of December. Since the show tapes episodes roughly three months ahead, he will remain on the air at least through the end of March.

Although they have their bumps in the road, Chandler does not expect Will and Sonny to be going their separate ways anytime soon though.

“Most of the drama and conflict stems from Will misunderstanding situations and being insecure. They are there to stay. Compared to all the other couples on the show, we are by far the most stable, most logical and loving.”

Chandler does not rule out coming back to the show and the role here and there.

‘That’s always a possibility,” he says.

He also says fans have been supportive of his decision.

“From what I’ve seen on Twitter, it’s been very positive, people saying ‘We’ll miss you but we understand and support you. I think everyone is just concerned with what will happen to ‘WilSon’ (the popular nickname for the pair). That’s what I’m concerned about too. I don’t want Will and Sonny to break up. I want them to be together forever and go off and get married. If I’m in school and not able to get back and they decide to bring someone else to play Will, I won’t be upset and bitter. I want what is best for WilSon.”

The 22-year-old actor is leaving the show to return to being full-time college student. He was a freshman at UCLA when he was cast in the role of Will and wants to complete his college degree.

“I’d just like to be able to breathe,” he said.

When he first left his family in Georgia to try and succeed in acting, his parents insisted he enroll at UCLA to have something to fall back on in case acting didn’t pan out.

So how do they feel now that he is leaving a coveted job to return to college?

“Now that I am going to be doing this, I think they are worried that I’m never going to get another job after this – they are like, ‘School is always going to be there,” he said, laughing.

He added: “They support whatever decision I make at end of the day.”

The family is tight and just returned from a trip to Peru where they hiked Machu Picchu.

Says Chandler: “It was great, I just like spending time with my family. I love the outdoors and I like hiking. It was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had. We walked and hiked for three days, we saw Inca ruins. It was really beautiful and interesting.”

He returned to the Days of Our Lives set on Tuesday ready for his final months as Will.

“Aside from jet lag, I am rejuvenated.”

by Anonymousreply 31007/18/2013

I'd hoped Chandler was angling for more money, but it seems he is leaving

They'll surely leave room for him to come back, and not kill Will off.

by Anonymousreply 31107/19/2013

Will should be killed off - he should die of intestinal damage when his anal canal is invaded by EJ's inhumanly gigantic cock.

by Anonymousreply 31207/19/2013

Kristen runs into Brady who wants to reconcile at the new school opening. Kristen flips out and runs to find the bishop to show him the video of her and Eric having sex. She asks to make a confession. He looks confused. She stands there with Brady, Eric, Sami/EJ, and Marlena, all standing in front of her, staring at her, and she looks straight ahead and makes the sign of the cross and says, "Forgive me father, for I have sinned."

by Anonymousreply 31307/19/2013

Marlena's reaction to Sami and EJ's portrait!

They have the cast all reacting to it. It such a scream.

by Anonymousreply 31407/19/2013

Daniel had an extended shirtless scene today. He is some prime manhood. I forget all the smooth twinky twerps on the show.

by Anonymousreply 31507/19/2013

Chandler with his lover/manager. New photo.

by Anonymousreply 31607/21/2013

Thanks R314

by Anonymousreply 31707/21/2013

Not this Friday, the Friday following, Kristen impersonates someone from the past. Okay, who the hell could this be?

by Anonymousreply 31807/21/2013

R316 Chandler seems happy. I don't blame him for quitting his job to lounge around as a trophy boy but the caption in the photo says Chandler is doing interviews for his series. What the hell kind of series is Chandler doing?

by Anonymousreply 31907/21/2013

R318 - You are mean mean mean.

by Anonymousreply 32007/21/2013

Or maybe, given the Catholic school storyline, she'll be impersonating Sister Mary Moira Banks, the twin sister of Susan Banks. Though I'd kill to hear Eileen say "Kristen is mean, mean, mean" one more time.

by Anonymousreply 32107/22/2013

Chandler was so cute today. Marlena tells him to leave and go talk to others at the school opening after he starts trashing John. Before he goes, he says, "Seriously though, John is acting like a bad word."

Freddie was excellent today as well.

by Anonymousreply 32207/22/2013

I want to cut that stupid pink strip from Sami's hair.

by Anonymousreply 32307/23/2013

I need Gay Chandler Massey Dong in my mouth ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 32407/24/2013

Jen Lilley is a Christian Fundamentalist. She talks about Jesus non-stop, and how he has a plan for her and her career.

She's playing again fundie nut, Missy Reeves. How fitting!

by Anonymousreply 32507/25/2013

The one playing the grieving widow is just pitiful. Judi Evans should have poked her in the eye to make at least one tear fall.

by Anonymousreply 32607/25/2013

And Freddie should have kneed Judi in the cunt. Wally is pretty cute. I prefer him and Judi to Missy and the other clown.

The guy playing JJ's stoner friend is creepy as fuck!

Queen Eileen is perfect as usual. She says that she hasn't visited Sami in jail because she doesn't want her tried for another murder.

Nicole on seeing Nicole and Brady together again:

Nicole to Brady: "What's this?"

Kristen holding up her form: "It's a waffle."

Brady called Nicole a baby nappy in a convent.

Greg Vaughan might be a Right winger, but he did do the NOH8 campaign, so I guess there's hope for him yet. He's from Texas, so... Apparently, he and Kate Mansi talk politics in their dressing rooms. Hmm, wonder how that goes.

I had no idea that Jen Lilley was such a crazy Christian. She does all these interviews for the Christian press. She's in line with saying that she prays her colds away instead of going to the doctor's.

That god so many of these actors don't have to act together. I would end up strangling Missy.

by Anonymousreply 32707/25/2013

Rumor has it that Eileen is impersonating Sister Mary Moira next Friday.

by Anonymousreply 32807/25/2013

I have a feeling that Chandler's hole is hairless.

Freddie giving Chandler a bit of tongue.

by Anonymousreply 32907/25/2013

Chandler in his undies.

by Anonymousreply 33007/25/2013

Stretching gif.

by Anonymousreply 33107/25/2013

Blake Berris was on the red carpet a few months ago, and he was asked about Chandler, asking if they hung out because they heard that Chandler goes to be at 9PM. Blake burst out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 33207/25/2013

Yep turned into a soap thread. You bitches are sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 33307/25/2013

Susan's back. Here she is next week!

by Anonymousreply 33407/26/2013

Chandler is hanging out with Freddie -- at night -- not on set! *shock*

by Anonymousreply 33507/27/2013

Moar!

by Anonymousreply 33607/27/2013

7/22 show EJ with Sami and Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 33707/27/2013

Susan Banks

by Anonymousreply 33807/27/2013

The actress playing Bernardi's wife is completely over-the-top. I wonder if she attended the Robin Strasser School of Acting. The special prosecutor is good though. Wonder if Mia Korf auditioned for that part. This is the second Asian actress on Days in months (Stefano's new girl toy is also Asian).

by Anonymousreply 33907/27/2013

I'm very excited that Susan Banks is returning!

by Anonymousreply 34007/27/2013

They're VAMPIRES!

by Anonymousreply 34107/27/2013

Susan isn't returning. Kristen is just donning the disguise. I'm not sure if she's going to be doing the voice though.

Anyway, from James Scott in an interview about meeting his girlfriend, whom he met in a dog park:

“I thought that she had a great bottom, and she thought that I was gay,”

by Anonymousreply 34207/27/2013

EJ and Will's relationship on full display.

by Anonymousreply 34307/27/2013

EJ giving Will a pep talk after coming out of the closet.

"It's not like I didn't know."

It just cracks me up how he says it.

by Anonymousreply 34407/27/2013

Flashback: Will comes out to Marlena... oh, but it starts off with Will kissing some guy for the first time violently.

by Anonymousreply 34507/27/2013

I actually had a psychiatrist who reminded me of Deidre Hall's character. It's surprising that Deidre did no research for the character, nor ever saw one herself. She's pretty convincing.

by Anonymousreply 34607/27/2013

There was a bit of an uproar by some who were upset that Will went back and slept with a girl after having come out of the closet. They screamed that it wasn't believable and it was offensive to gays and lesbians. I think that was totally believable. The character didn't want to be gay. He caught the guy who he was into flirting with another one, so he ran back to his ex-girlfriend, a person he knew, and had sex with her out of frustration. He was still gay in the aftermath. I'm sure this has happened to a lot of gay men who are on the fence when it comes to their sexuality, and then finally trying to accept it. Of course the show really wanted his character to screw Gabi so she'd get knocked up, but that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 34707/27/2013

R346 - Is she all that convincing?

by Anonymousreply 34807/27/2013

Kate overhears Will's conversation with his father, and thinks he's confirmed that he's gay. It's hilarious how she sits him down and basically does all the talking for him. She works in the fashion industry after all!

by Anonymousreply 34907/28/2013

Eric Martsolf pegs himself a big ol fag hag:

JH: Another thing I talked with Galen about how gay storylines are still somewhat taboo on soaps. In your opinion, why is it still a taboo when it’s much more accepted in the real world?

EM: I think it’s a harsh reality that there’s a huge percentage of our country that has come to see that this is something that should be completely open; a door that is just swinging wide right now. I’m actually personally active in the gay community. I have more gay friends than straight friends! I was in musical theater for a long time so, hey, they’re the captains of the boat. [laughs] There are no more loyal people in the world. I think Days of Our Lives has yet to examine a storyline like that and I think it’s time, personally. That would be terrific.

JH: Have you played a gay character in your career?

EM: I have yet to play a gay character. I’ve played opposite gay characters though..

JH: But it sounds like you have a lot of gay friends to talk to for research if it ever happens, right?

EM: Gosh, I was on a bus for four years with Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. [laughs]

by Anonymousreply 35007/28/2013

What was Molly doing at that event? She & Chandler aren't dating, are they? Is she bearding for him?

by Anonymousreply 35107/28/2013

Molly is in Freddie's "Addicts Anninymous" project.

by Anonymousreply 35207/28/2013

[352] Misread the original post. Thought it was a Days event. Still, what was Chandler doing there? I didn't think he was part of AA, unless maybe one of the guests specifically asked for him to be there.

Also saw that he, Casey D, Casey M, Nathan O, & Jen L are doing fan events in Atlanta & Chicago. I wonder why Casey D is going to be there instead of Freddie. Seems like Days would want to send someone who is still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 35307/28/2013

I need to learn how to read...It was a Days dinner for the AA Kickstarter project. Makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 35407/28/2013

R354, he was having dinner along with another bunch of people. Casey's still on the show since they shoot ahead of schedule. Freddie never does these things and he and Chandler almost never hang out. This is extremely rare.

by Anonymousreply 35507/28/2013

20 minutes of candid footage of Freddie and the cast of Addicts Anonymous taken by two women who donated Kickstarter funds.

by Anonymousreply 35607/29/2013

Casey Moss interview. Love the open shirt and pendant.

by Anonymousreply 35707/29/2013

All of those underwear photos were from one shoot and spread throughout the world? Sounds like porn, where you do one vid and all the scenes end up on other films.

by Anonymousreply 35807/29/2013

Will and Sami scenes 7/29

by Anonymousreply 35907/29/2013

Enjoy...

[quote]As for his friendships, Chandler says he has built a trust with his good friend and publicist Jeff Ballard, who also started the career of a young Zac Efron. Chandler states why the relationship clicks.“Because what I say goes! [Laughs] I think it’s because we started off as friends. We can joke with each other. There is a level of honesty there that works good in business and my personal life. So it’s cool. I am lucky that I met Jeff. He has done a lot of stuff for me and I think he is the catalyst and the hitch to my wagon.”

[quote]As far as Chandler’s romantic life, it’s very different than that of Will Horton’s. He confesses what the perfect girl for him would need to possess. “She would be interested in sports or be athletic. The biggest turn-on to me is if she’s intelligent, and if I could really talk to her about topics deeper than the superficial. I don’t want her to be too attractive. I would rather have her be more on the homely side. I admit I would be a very jealous boyfriend. So if she was super hot, I would always be insecure, but if she wasn’t, I wouldn’t have to worry about it. One time I asked this girl out on a date, and we went to Hugo’s, which is one of my favorite places in L.A. It was there I found out she was a porn star. It was actually a nice date, but probably more than I could handle!"

[quote]Though that didn’t quite work out perfectly, Chandler is adamant he isn’t going to find the love of his life out clubbing either. “I will go out with friends every now and then. If I do go out and wake up the next day hung over, I will go, ‘Why did I do that? There is a sense of when I am in public that I am an employee of NBC and Days, so I need to conduct myself in a manner as to not embarrass them. But also, no one is going to meet a good girl and have a nice conversation with her in a club. You can’t see what she looks like and you can’t hear anything. That is this whole generation now, they are detached. I kind of think I don’t belong.”

[quote]And while this hottie is into girls, he’s approached by gay men, but not for what you may think. “I seem to be slow on picking up on cues like that,” Chandler related in regards to guys giving him the once-over. “But, I’ve had a lot more conversations with gay men about their experiences, and it’s been fascinating. They describe in great detail their coming out journey, and it’s a conversation starter. You know, I never really consider myself as sexy. I think growing up I was nerdy. I was spectacled in middle and high school. I think now I’m more of a geek. I would say I am an old soul, a man of few words.” [Laughs]

[quote]Since Chandler plays to perfection dramatic intensity and emotions on daytime, many would be surprised to find out this guy is actually quite funny. “I think people are surprised that I have a sense of humor, especially when I try to interject a bit of humor into my character at Days and get shot down. [Laughs] I do like to find the humor in every situation. I think it’s a good way to get through life, and to deal with difficult situations and stress. If you can laugh at yourself, that is a good thing.”

by Anonymousreply 36007/30/2013

Freddie at girlfriend's birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 36107/30/2013

Freddie looks jowl-y again in r361's photo! What is it with these two and their constant weight yo-yo-ing? We keep hearing how they never hang out off the set - well, maybe if they became workout buddies and actually met at the gym every day, we might be able to watch two fit guys on our screen at once!

by Anonymousreply 36207/30/2013

Off-topic, but still interesting, Judi Evans, who's getting hate mail over the Wilson storyline, works as a funeral financial planner as her main job.

by Anonymousreply 36307/30/2013

[quote]Judi Evans, who's getting hate mail over the Wilson storyline, works as a funeral financial planner as her main job.

Marco Dapper (Carmine on Y&R) still works as a waiter on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 36407/30/2013

No shit. I'm gonna go secretly pull the plug on my mother so I can meet Judi! Then I'll go out for dinner and get waited on by Marco. Who else is still moonlighting?

by Anonymousreply 36507/30/2013

The only time I watched this show was when I was changing the channel stopped for a few minutes when I saw Eric M shirtless and then in an argument and he was flaming and mincing about I thought ... wow I didn't know Chelsea boys were still around...

married with kids ... Ha!

by Anonymousreply 36707/31/2013

Eileen has officially left "Days." There is no longer a reason to live! They're are degaying this show by the day. Will and Sonny are on their way out after Chandler leaves.

[quote]Eileen Davidson, who made a triumphant return as Kristen DiMera in 2012 after a 14-year absence, wrapped up her DAYS stint on July 16. Because DAYS tapes so far in advance, she will air through the remainder of the year. "The Kristen story wrap-up is just fantastic; she was just glorious," raves Executive Producer Ken Corday. "The official word there is that Eileen Davidson is leaving the show to take some time out with her family. Will she come back? We'll see. But she's not going to another show. I am thankful for all she's brought to us. It was the first shot in the arm we needed. A big shot in the arm." For more from Corday, pick up the next issue of Digest, on sale Friday.

Great, now we're going to be left with fundie cunts, Missy Reeves and Jen Lilley.

by Anonymousreply 36807/31/2013

Does Kristen Blake die at the end of her storyline, R368? She's my all-time favorite Days character... No one on that show will ever surpass her original 90's stint.

by Anonymousreply 36907/31/2013

Everyone thought Kristen was dead. You remember Susan Banks right? She had three siblings. One looked exactly like Kristen, no makeup. Well, they found her dead in the pool. Susan was original put into white slavery on an island. She did a quick switcharoo and put Kristen in there. That's how it was left back in 1998. Susan's sister, Penelope was the one who was dead in the pool.

I have to say that they gave Eileen amazing material to work with this time around. Eileen said it was the best writing she was ever given. They made her the star of the show after Y&R gave her nothing for years, even knocking her down to a recurring character instead of contract.

Eileen returned to the show last July, and here we are a year later. I pray that this is temporary. She saved the day. They were giving her massive amounts of work. They were doing 40-60 pages a day, shooting scenes out of order. Deidre Hall was even having to help her, getting the crew quiet, telling them that Eileen had a ton of work to do in her big scenes, one after the next. Eileen left in the 90s because she was burnt out. They had her playing 5 characters for 2 years straight.

Eileen wanted to do Susan again this time around. In fact, when she signed her new contract, it was signed with the intent that she was returning as Susan and Kristen. She's only done Kristen so far, which she said turned out to be a blessing because she now totally understands the character. Back in the day, Susan was the character, and Kristen was all around for her to play off of.

This week, Kristen wears the Susan teeth again to go undercover. Who knows, maybe Susan will pop up for a one-off. Eileen saved the teeth. They were taken out last Friday.

Here she is this week in the full getup. She's not suppose to be Susan though. She's just using the teeth. Eileen pointed this out last week. There was a big scene between her and Deidre where she sort of did the Susan voice. This was a few months ago. It was hysterical.

Deidre and Eileen were tweeting each other two weeks ago, saying that she would be surprised if they had their voices the next day, and that the scene they just shot was the scene to end all scenes. Deidre physically attacks Kristen next week.

by Anonymousreply 37007/31/2013

Eileen fan page on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 37107/31/2013

More...

Here’s what Eileen just put out via her Twitter account:

“You’re all so awesome! I didn’t get fired. My family is fine. Thanks for your love and support! xoxoxo”

Jason47 just released this:

So not much speculation is needed at this point. Eileen was obviously at the end of her first (or only) year of her contract. As stated on my “Days" site, the “contract status" for each actor is just an educated guess. Although I listed July 2014 as her end date, that again was just a guess. Most likely she signed for a one-year commitment, and that commitment was up as of July 16. Don’t need to look much further than that in regards to her leaving. Of course it would be planned (and not abrupt) if her deal was done last week. So, those on the message boards can sort of let any conspiracy theories as to her leaving rest!!

by Anonymousreply 37207/31/2013

[quote]Judi Evans ... works as a funeral financial planner as her main job.

Is she not coming back to The Mentalist next season? I don't watch the show, but I understand she had a recurring role last season.

by Anonymousreply 37307/31/2013

This is going to be a huge loss for them -- even more so than Chandler leaving.

by Anonymousreply 37407/31/2013

In a way her leaving could be a good thing. They were using her so much that sooner or later they would either box her in story-wise or the audience would just get tired of her being on so often. There are some complaints now about the people MIA - Marlena, John, Hope - who have not had a lot to do since Davidson returned. Once they "resolved" the John/Marlena/Kristen/Brody plot both Marlena & John (especially John) just faded into the background.

She could return eventually or even go back to Y&R, hopefully with story that uses her abilities.

by Anonymousreply 37507/31/2013

John is not returning. Marlena will really have nothing to do since Will will be leaving. Deidre will probably get the ax. Bo is also not returning, however, Kristian Alfonso signed a new contract. Eileen saved the show. Y&R was horrible to her. She only knows a few people there now. Too bad she couldn't have stayed with DAYS until after next year's Emmy Awards. DAYS is losing everything that made it do good again. I'm wondering if they're pulling out their hair yet. Lorraine Broderick has made her mark on the show. She's turned it completely around.

by Anonymousreply 37607/31/2013

Wally Kurth is like a fine wine.

by Anonymousreply 37707/31/2013

I can't imagine that Corday wouldn't offer Eileen the moon and the stars to stay -- she's completely revitalized the show. Either she's just tired of the work, or something went on behind the scenes. I'm sure at least one actress is gleefully anticipating more screen time in Kristen's absence.

by Anonymousreply 37807/31/2013

[quote]She could return eventually or even go back to Y&R, hopefully with story that uses her abilities.

Jill Farren Phelps wouldn't have any use for her.

by Anonymousreply 37907/31/2013

They need to recast the role of Cecily (Stefano's girlfriend) with Mia Korf and let her be the new bitch in Salem. Kill Will in a place crash and give Sonny a new love interest. Recast Chad and Gabi and keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 38007/31/2013

[R361] [R366] Freddie definitely looks stoned in this picture. He probably can keep it together on set but parties too much. He has said that he likes the club/bar scene. Maybe that's why his chemistry with Chandler has sucked lately--Candle's not into that stuff at all.

by Anonymousreply 38107/31/2013

Eileen and co.were filming 7 episodes a week, 40-60 pages a day, and she kept having one explosive scene after the next. No doubt she needed a break.

by Anonymousreply 38207/31/2013

Oh, and she also said that she was blanking out. That's how much work she had.

by Anonymousreply 38307/31/2013

The rumor is that she isn't going anywhere, but will be playing Susan for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 38407/31/2013

[R357] Casey talks a lot on Twitter about hanging out with Missy's family. He's not a fundie too, is he?

by Anonymousreply 38507/31/2013

Michael Logan just did an interview with Eileen that will be on TV Guide's web site tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 38607/31/2013

[quote]The rumor is that she isn't going anywhere, but will be playing Susan for awhile.

What on Earth are you talking about? She left the show two weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 38707/31/2013

r385, where did you see that? Casey's BFF's are Chandler Massey and Nathan Owens.

by Anonymousreply 38807/31/2013

r386, where'd you get that info?

by Anonymousreply 38907/31/2013

Ken Corday states in the new SOD interview that Camila Banus will be seen thru April 2014. Since her contract ends in July, meaning film to July and appear onscreen to Nov/Dec 2014, I'm guessing she'll leave with Will when Chandler leaves in December. The dates add up, film to December, appear onscreen thru April 2014. Shit. No point in getting invested in Nick/Gabi or Wilson if thats the case.

by Anonymousreply 39008/01/2013

So her contract is running out, but she's staying?

I hate how Days is suddenly going to become de-gayed. If they keep Freddie on, maybe, just MAYBE, I'll keep tuning in. Deidre will probably be gone too. There will be nothing for her to do without Drake, Eileen, and Chandler gone. I really love this new writing team, but Jesus Christ, can't they figure out that this Dan and Jennifer crap is not a fan favorite, and people are sick of seeing Sami and EJ together. This does not a show make.

So many people are invested in Chandler and Freddie (the majority of them are straight viewers), that they sound as if they're just not going to watch anymore if both Freddie and Chandler or gone. They're a bigger couple than anyone else on the show. They win out poll after poll. The show will be mighty stupid not to have gay characters on the show.

Has anyone seen so many exits before? I mean people who weren't fired, but chose to leave. Jesus Christ, it's going to be a ghost town.

BTW, Missy Reeves was almost absent from the show two years ago. Why the fuck was she brought back full-time, and why is she still on now??! Who is she blowing in the name of the lord?

by Anonymousreply 39108/01/2013

[R388] I follow him on Twitter. He's posted 3 or 4 times about having dinner with the Reeves' and he's apparently pretty good friends with their daughter. Maybe his gf is the connection?

by Anonymousreply 39208/01/2013

R388, he is talking about Casey Moss (JJ) and not Casey Deidrick (Chad).

If it was dark and Brent was bent over a bed, I'm not sure Sonny would could tell the difference between Brent and Will.

by Anonymousreply 39308/01/2013

I do find it odd that when Days is in a creative resurgence overall and things are looking up, so many players are opting to leave (and some key players at that). the show has finally got so many of the right pieces in place, I would hate to see it derailed.

by Anonymousreply 39408/01/2013

Well, based on her tv guide interview (which is up), she does sound like she just needed a break from the heavy work load, and to truly spend some time with the family. Hopefully, she will come back to Days, even if it is for short story arcs like the show suggested.

by Anonymousreply 39508/01/2013

I hope Days doesn't go the same route as GH. They become interesting again, grab viewers and then botches it up.

by Anonymousreply 39608/01/2013

Eileen on her exit. (The entire TVG interview is at the link.)

[quote]But the speed is brutal! More often than not, I'd drive home from work feeling like I should have done better or that I wish I'd been allowed just one more take. That part of the job is very frustrating. I was doing seven or eight shows a week, with tons of dialogue and very long days, and I just couldn't keep doing that. They said, "What can we do to work around you and make it easier?" But I didn't want to do that to Days. This show is trying hard to stay on the air and they've already had to trim any and all fat and shoot the show super fast. I didn't want to be that actor who needs to be out by noon so she can pick up her kid or whatever. I don't want anyone resenting me or feeling that I'm making their work day longer or more difficult.

Interesting tidbit from the interview: Steve Burton gets TWENTY days off a month at Y&R! I bet everyone there fucking hates his guts.

by Anonymousreply 39708/01/2013

There's nothing for her at Y&R. Days sounds as if they were and are open to anything. I hope she returns. I've never seen this kind of meltdown with fans and critics in ages.

by Anonymousreply 39808/01/2013

Camila Banus' contact ends July 2014. Gabi SHOULD be onscreen until Oct/Nov 2014. Appearing thru April 2014 means that she will only film to Dec 2013. Her contract has been shortened and only tptb can do that. My guess is to have Gabi and Will leave together when Chandler leaves in Dec, both Gabi and Will have scenes till April.

Its a fuck you to Nick and Gabi fans too since Camila should have been on screen til Nov/Dec 2014. Now Nabis sl is cut as tptb are letting Camila leave early likely bc they intend on having her and Will leaving to be related in some way. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 39908/01/2013

Wally Kurth turned 55 yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 40008/01/2013

Wally Kurth can still sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 40108/01/2013

[quote]He has said that he likes the club/bar scene

He never said that. The guy never leaves the house.

by Anonymousreply 40208/01/2013

I love Wally Kurth.

by Anonymousreply 40308/01/2013

Few things:

New promo photos of Casey Moss were released.

I found a video of Missy Reeves having to talk about horrible bigoted (she said it) Chad, at the start of the Wilson storyline. That had to hurt!

by Anonymousreply 40408/02/2013

Can you post the video R404?

by Anonymousreply 40508/02/2013

Here r405. I'll link to the actual part where she says it. I'll show the lead-up to the comment first though. :)

This Youtube channel, and others, have the entire storyline up (2011-present) in case you want to watch the entire thing again, just the Will-Sonny storyline scenes.

by Anonymousreply 40608/02/2013

Thanks R406

by Anonymousreply 40708/02/2013

Teresa, flirting with Doctor Dan at the Brady Pub, strikes a seductive pose. "Ooh, it hurts whenever I do that."

Daniel, barely looking up from his cell phone, "oh well, then don't do that."

by Anonymousreply 40808/02/2013

Chandler's put on a few pounds since the 2011 clip.

by Anonymousreply 40908/02/2013

Drake Hogesstyn is on non-contract status.

by Anonymousreply 41008/02/2013

R411 - He's not even close to fat, but he's gained a few.

by Anonymousreply 41208/02/2013

Drake was deleted completely from the NBC Media site. He is GONE, and Corday just said that he has no plans on bringing him back.

Eileen is most likely to return after a break.

It was hilarious to see her with the teeth, locking herself in the bathroom, backed up against the door looking like scared cat.

by Anonymousreply 41308/02/2013

Casey Moss has grown on me. I would love to bend him over and fuck him up the ass hard. He looks like a Sean Cody model. He still has a wonky tooth though.

by Anonymousreply 41408/03/2013

Assuming Chandler is gay and is waiting to come out until Will Horton leaves Salem, what's the effect on his career? Will there be a backlash for not coming out while he's still playing a gay character?

Or is his 15 minutes up regardless?

by Anonymousreply 41508/03/2013

Whoever thought Marlena would be a back-burning character?

by Anonymousreply 41608/03/2013

Starring

Suzanne Rogers

as

Maggie Horton

by Anonymousreply 41708/03/2013

Casey Moss' pits.

by Anonymousreply 41908/03/2013

Chandler this week. He is still buff as fuck. His green shirt became a bit of a joke since his pecs were so pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 42008/03/2013

Chandler Massey is a closeted parasite (not only him from this show) and not quite good at hiding it if you know where to look. I definitely agree that he is not innocent at all. Let me assure you that the truth will "come out" soon and there willbe some collateral damage. Let me leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 42108/03/2013

r421, he's not that type of celebrity. You sound unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 42208/03/2013

Obviously R422 doesn't know what I know yet. I wish I could be more specific, but as of now I can tell you that your idol visits certain places that would make his "situation" less ambigous. Plus as I've said he has some "friendly" coworkers. If you don't believe me, that's fine, but it's also a bit rude to call me unhinged for wanting to share something. And avtually he is "that" kind of celebrity in training at least, possibly will be (or rather in light of what I said before I should say "would be") in a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 42308/03/2013

[quote]And avtually he is

Oh, dear.

If you have info, post it or get lost.

by Anonymousreply 42408/03/2013

R421/R423 sounds like a scorned sugar daddy to the gold digging Massey who has moved on to someone younger.

I do think he is correct with his hints that Massey frequents gay establishments, probably a WeHo bar or two. I also think Massey's getting fucked by the guy who plays Brent. Massey seems narcissistic enough to be attracted to a doppelganger.

by Anonymousreply 42508/03/2013

Very funny, you know that was a typo. I posted all of the info I could for now. And fine I'll get lost, you'll see for yourself and the blinders will come off. I hope some people here will appreciate that and won't be disillusioned anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42608/03/2013

NO! Don't go R426! Some of us actually appreciate the dish. Can you tell us any more?

by Anonymousreply 42708/03/2013

R425 hits quite close to home.

by Anonymousreply 42808/03/2013

I could definitely buy what R421 is saying. Massey always pinged to me. He is also very e ffeminate. Please, If someone like Colton Haynes is gay, then someone like miss Massey who is far less masculine is even more probable to be gay. Only he is more secretive about his personal life and past.

by Anonymousreply 42908/03/2013

Yeah, I don't see how anyone can think that he is straight. Even if there was no evidence... I mean, really do you people who think so have any gaydar? Alison Sweeeney is more mucho than him. LOL He never had any chemistry with women, but was always recognised for having tons of it with men: Chad, Sonny, EJ. When it was announced that there will be new gay character who will be paired with someone who is already on the show everyone thought it was Will. Well, I don't think it would be that obvious if someone else was playing him.

by Anonymousreply 43008/03/2013

R430 - You think Alison Sweeney pings?

by Anonymousreply 43108/03/2013

LMAO, no R431 just that she is more butch than CM (actually I think most women are more butch than him to be honest),

by Anonymousreply 43208/03/2013

R432 - Alison is not butch.

by Anonymousreply 43308/03/2013

Sigh, yes generally speaking she isn't, but IMO in comparison to her onscreen son she is, I'm not attacking her by any means. Gee...

by Anonymousreply 43408/03/2013

R434 - Ok. Yes, I see.

by Anonymousreply 43508/03/2013

Why do you think Massey is sleeping with the actor that played Brent? Do you have any proof?

All this conjecture is almost creepy, and don't get me started on r421. You do come across unhinged. If you know something post it.

Why can't you be more specific? It’s an anonymous message board.

by Anonymousreply 43608/03/2013

Friday scenes

by Anonymousreply 43808/03/2013

Any pics of any DAYS guys in flip-flops?

by Anonymousreply 43908/03/2013

R437, the only problem I have with Massey remaining in the closet is that he's playing an openly gay character. He wants the publicity, fame and awards surrounding his role but he doesn't have the self-respect to be out himself. It's a bit of a hypocritical paradox to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 44008/03/2013

Casey Deitrich and Blake Berris both come across as bisexual.

Chandler's weird split from Casey two years ago after all their 'Chill' playfulness read as a fb or lovers quarrel. At the time Casey was broken up with Molly and CM had wrote a song for Casey. Then CD went on some vacation with a guy, CM posted some vague comment on his twitter indicating something shady going down in his life and then he shut his twitter down for months. Later the two roommates appear to make up but werent as close as the used to be.

If CM is 'friendly' with any castmate my bet would be Casey or Blake. He hangs out with both. Point being, hope the person with gossip just come back and spill. No need for vagueness.

by Anonymousreply 44108/03/2013

Blake Berris comes off like a big queen and Casey Moss pings too.

by Anonymousreply 44208/03/2013

Casey Moss is routinely posting pics and vids of his gf on Twitter. He's straight.

I honestly have no idea about Blake Berris.

Nathan Owens seems gay to me so he could be the one fucking Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 44308/03/2013

Blake Berris has a gf. His cast have mentioned her to Blake on twitter. Also while he was in Brazil a gay blogger bumped into Blake and gf. He definitely comes across as flaming but not the type to beard which is why I assumed bi. Casey on the other hand had a fucked up childhood. I think thats why he gets clingy with his male friends.

by Anonymousreply 44408/03/2013

Re Nathan. Didnt someone post on one of these threads that Nathan was gay?

by Anonymousreply 44508/03/2013

So if their shooting schedule is as far ahead as has been described they've taped the Christmas/New Year's episodes already?

by Anonymousreply 44608/03/2013

Isn't it 3 mos ahead? So, they should be close to Thanksgiving?

by Anonymousreply 44708/03/2013

They start shooting Christmas after the dark week.

Coming up spoiler: Sonny cheats on Will with Brent. When Sonny tells Brent that it will never happen again, Brent turns psycho and locks Will up in an abandoned building for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 44808/03/2013

Only 4 weeks? I thought it used to be months.

by Anonymousreply 45108/04/2013

They are 4 months ahead.

CD and Molly broke up a few years ago for an extended amount of time, during which CM wrote a song for Casey and posted it on twitter. It mentioned CD being his best friend and a bunch of other shit. Molly reunited with CD around the time Chandler took a break from Casey.

Casey Moss is straight apparently.

by Anonymousreply 45208/04/2013

OK, first of all, after reading all of his posts I'm now almost sure: R450 - Jeffrey Ballard. Welcome to Datalounge.

Secondly, I agree with R440/R443. I also think that the fact that massey plays an openly gay character on the TV show, while being a closet case himself makes him even more disgusting to me, cause he is claiming all this big support for LGBT community and being all greedy for money and awards for being a "straight" man who has the guts to play gay, while in reality he is not man enough and actually doesn't have the guts to be truthful about himself. That is pathetic. Let's not forget also that, while his acting during coming out story was quite good, when the culmination of gay love story was playing out, he began to sleepwalk through his scenes, almost openly showing his disdain out of fear of being recognised for his own gayness.

As far as R421 goes, I find what he/she says to be pretty believable. I think the most probable guys who were fucking him are Owens, Berris and Smith. Maybe even the star of the show - James Scott himself, given their rather chummy relationship which became obvious on screen, although I genuinely doubt the homoerotic subtext was meant to exist by writers and directors.

by Anonymousreply 45308/04/2013

I meant CM posted the song for on YouTube. A link was posted on twitter. Song was removed from YouTube later on.

by Anonymousreply 45408/04/2013

Lol at R430. I agree. Btw, Chandler looks hot in the drag. Watch till end.

by Anonymousreply 45508/04/2013

I'm not Jeff Ballard. R453 is off her meds. Tell me that's fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 45608/04/2013

I'm not R453, but I don't think he meant that literally R456. It's just that you get very defensive and unobjective when it comes to Chandler and you give off PR vibes. As for the rest of his post, I definitely agree with it.

by Anonymousreply 45708/04/2013

Eileen Davidson(Kristen) left the show in mid-July, but posted on her Twitter account that her scenes will run until November.

by Anonymousreply 45808/04/2013

On the show Nick Fallon Grandparents were involved in the BDSM/S&M scene as well as heavy drug users.

Wonder why that has never been brought up on the show.

by Anonymousreply 45908/04/2013

Wow, if what you people write about Chandler is true, then that makes me really sad. I used to admire him so much and thought he is brave and very supportive. Never would've guessed that he is one of those pathetic closeted actors. I must've been very naive about that. Now I don't think I'll support neither him or this show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 46008/04/2013

I hope Ed comes back i some kind of capacity for a future story arc either as Kristen or Susan. With so many people leaving they need some pizazz. I like Patty Pease BUT she is as boring as molasses! They need another cunt like Michelle Stafford to come aboard and stir up some serious shit up. Or Tondre back. Kristen really revitalized the show to a large degree. With all these folks bailing they need a new villain/villianess to come on board.

by Anonymousreply 46108/04/2013

What will become of Dee Dee Halls?

by Anonymousreply 46208/04/2013

That's the thing r460. Nobody has provided any substantive evidence that he's a closet case. Not even a "My friend’s, cousin’s, boyfriend saw him at the (inset gay bar here)."

I'm open to the idea but this seems like a bunch of wishful thinking. As per usual.

by Anonymousreply 46308/04/2013

R462 Drake is gone so it looks like Dee Dee will be gone as well. Especially since Kristen is out. Marlena had a rationale as being a sometimes even cuntier foil to Kristen. With ED gone, I don't think Corday will hold on to her. She might be recurring at best.

by Anonymousreply 46408/04/2013

But what would you consider a substantive evidence R463? You expect people to stalk him and film him or take photos? Seriously, we won't have anything other than words plus our own intuition and gaydar. I for one am almost sure he is closeted as he fits every stereotype and typical behaviour of one to me. And no that's not wishful thinking, as I find many other guys to be more attractive and prefer for them to be gay. Yet,only Chandler meets all criteria for me.

by Anonymousreply 46508/04/2013

In interview with Soap Opera Digest Corday says he is not reading any scripts that have John in them and DH is not on contract. But, Hall will have story as she interacts with her children & grandchildren. Looks like Marlena is slowly becoming the new Alice Horton.

by Anonymousreply 46608/04/2013

[quote]Wow, if what you people write about Chandler is true, then that makes me really sad. I used to admire him so much and thought he is brave and very supportive. Never would've guessed that he is one of those pathetic closeted actors. I must've been very naive about that. Now I don't think I'll support neither him or this show anymore.

We officially have a troll who is off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 46708/04/2013

[quote]I'm not [R453], but I don't think he meant that literally [R456]. It's just that you get very defensive and unobjective when it comes to Chandler and you give off PR vibes. As for the rest of his post, I definitely agree with it.

If you've seen the other shit I've written about him in the last two years on here, you'd know better. lol

I don't like trolls who make shit up. I especially hate the ones who pretend to have some inside knowledge. They're as annoying as the EJ/Will fangurls, who actually speak as though the show would ever consider that sort of storyline.

by Anonymousreply 46808/04/2013

Has anyone ever met Eileen? She seems to have no ego. Chandler rents from her father-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 46908/04/2013

Well, R468 it is the first time I've actually seen someone with inside knowledge on this thread. I don't think this person is making it up. Please, it's not like Chan is some A list megastar to obsess about and create rumours.

by Anonymousreply 47008/04/2013

Those of us who are longterm dlers have experience with both trolls and insiders. It doesnt hurt anyone to hear out the supposed insider. As has been posted, I dont recall anyone trolling in the past regarding CM thus why not hear the insider.

I've suspected for years that Chandler was gay or questioning. He reminds me of Lance Bass and other gay southern boys.I also think Casey D has kind of odd friendships with gay guys where he gets off on their attention. I wonder if he did that with Chandler.

There is not going to be photos posted anyway and this gossip is harmless thus no biggie to post 'rumors'.

by Anonymousreply 47108/04/2013

Thanks R458

by Anonymousreply 47308/04/2013

Supposedly Massey is a slutty bottom. Don't know for sure (don't sue me), but I wouldn't be suprised. He is very private though.

by Anonymousreply 47408/04/2013

The thing that makes me think CM probably is gay is the start of this thread itself. He had a whole Pride weekend pretty much dedicated to him. And he was excited about it before, during, and after. I don't care how progressive/mature/ambitious he is, I can't imagine a straight 22-year-old responding like that.

by Anonymousreply 47508/04/2013

R469 Chandler and Dick? You're kidding me? I bet Dick Van Patten must be cool with all his tricks coming over in the middle of the night! Guys that are older than Dick Van Patten!

I would love to meet ED. One person posted on her Facebook page that she was a cunt when she met her. She went to look at the house she was selling with Jon Lindstrom and Jon was nice and Eileen was in a pissy/cunty mood. That being said despite that account she seems to be well liked by fans and her co-workers. In spite of that one story, her being cunty/bitchy is rarely documented.

by Anonymousreply 47708/04/2013

Van Hansis ISN'T gay R476? I have no inside knowledge, but I thought he was somewhat out of the closet. Am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 47808/04/2013

Van Hansis IS gay and in a LTR. That person was posting tongue in cheek (I assume) since Hansis is fairly open about his homosexuality when you meet him.

by Anonymousreply 47908/04/2013

The Van Patten family tree has so many show business branches.

Dick, his acting sons, sister Joyce, her former husband Martin Balsam, their daughter Talia, now married to John Slattery and once Mrs. George Clooney . . . and now Eileen Davidson.

by Anonymousreply 48008/05/2013

I've just read the interview posted at R360 and I'm sorry but no real, young,hot blooded heterosexual male would ever say he would like his girlfriend to be "on the homely side" rather than the girl with porn star looks. This is beyond ridiculous and basically sounded more like an admission he was looking for a beard. And as for the fact that he doesn't beard yet R481, well he is nowhere near famous like the guys you mentioned to have to do that plus I think he knows he would look totally unbelievable. JMO.

by Anonymousreply 48208/05/2013

hot blooded?

by Anonymousreply 48308/05/2013

Yeah, right. The naiveness of some people... I wonder what his potential "girlfriends" thought when they read that.

by Anonymousreply 48508/05/2013

"naiveness of some people"

First off, oh dear. Second, I simply adore ironic statements.

by Anonymousreply 48608/05/2013

LOL. I agree with R482/R485. I read this interview year ago and it only confirmed my suspicions. That part about homely girlfriend sure doesn't help in making people think he is straight as an arrow. It seems to me that some people here are very keen on aggressively defending Massey. It makes you wonder. I think it's ok to be skeptical, in fact one should be skeptical about almost anything but to be so passionate about something to the point of insulting others ( and pointing out writing mistakes when you have no arguments) is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 48708/05/2013

I really wish someone copped that vid of him singing to Casey before it was deleted. :(

by Anonymousreply 48808/05/2013

I think that the speculation about Chandler is just wishful thinking. But even he were gay, what possible repercussions could occur. He's going back to school and getting out of the biz for now.

by Anonymousreply 49008/05/2013

HE'S STRAIGHT. If he were gay, he wouldn't have let his body go to seed.

by Anonymousreply 49108/05/2013

Calm down PR troll at R491. No matter how much you shout , it doesn't make it any more true (and it goes both ways). And as far as I'm concerned R490 it's not wishful thinking, as I'd much prefer that a guy like Freddie was gay, as I like him more, yet you don't see people wondering about his sexuality ( I doubt it's because of the girlfriend cause she doesn't prove anything and even if Chandler had a girlfriend and Freddie was single I's still think the same) and he was playing gay character from the begining, while Chandler started in 2010 playing straight guy and already then people were wondering and speculating.

by Anonymousreply 49208/05/2013

If chandler is straight then I'm beyonce. Not sure abt Freddie though but I don't believe his relationship with his gf is real it just comes across really fake to me. I find it strange that freddie and chandler don't do interviews tg. Will and Sonny r very popular, it doesn't make sense that they don't promote it more unless they dislike each other off set.

by Anonymousreply 49508/05/2013

[496] I think Freddie is way more cute and sexy than Chandler. Chandlers looks are very average and too American pie. Freddie has that Latin look going on and If u think Freddie is fat then you are blind as well as not having any taste in blokes.

by Anonymousreply 49708/05/2013

Please, I for one am attracted to more masculine men and have no intrest in efeminate twinks like Massey. He is like Chris Colfer of DOOL and has even more femme mannierisms in real life, not to mention gayface and gay voice. Those who don't see thi can't claim to have gaydar, as he pings to high heaven. And i wouldn't compare him to the closet cases that are not in soaps, since those guys are a lot more well known thus all the bearding and photos with girls. Massey is nowhere near that level. His stragedy is to come off as "shy, private man" and that is because he knows that fake relationship would be unsuccessful as people would be wondering who is the man in this relationship Lol I'm wondering whether it's actually those folks who defend his "straightness" that are attracted to him as I've noticed that lots of people here are more turned on by the guy if they think of him as straight. That's OK, however in this case it really is mind-boggling how anyone can think this way.

by Anonymousreply 49808/05/2013

As a female fan who actually talked to Chandler I thought I'd chime in and share my opinion for all it's worth. Well, I really love Chandler, he is very sweet and nice,I I'd really love to have a boyfriend like that, but no, I honestly don't think he had ever known a woman in biblical sense, if you know what I mean. I've got a lot of gay male friends and after seeing Chan I think he would make a perfect addition to this group. For the record, it has nothing to do with him being butch or femme, as he seemed fairly average. It's just my experience and intuition. I've also noticed he seemed more flirty (and blushing) while talking to guys. Either way he is still a great man.

by Anonymousreply 50008/05/2013

R499, what you say may be true in general, but none of it applies to Massey who is a sword swallower through and through.

No guy that looks like him and works in his industry has trouble meeting women or finding a girlfriend. He's not a religious freak so the abstinence angle is ludicrous. He's been on the show almost four years and has had no girlfriend to showcase to the world to prove his heterosexuality. He is as gay as they come.

by Anonymousreply 50108/05/2013

Remember when his pecs used to be hard as granite. Sigh!

by Anonymousreply 50208/05/2013

I've seen Chandler out in LA. He's gay friendly, but not gay. I've seen him macking on several girls. Because of the daytime audience, he doesn't go on about the girls he's fucking and the partying, but he's a typical straight 20 something guy in LA. He drinks, drugs, and fucks like they all do.

by Anonymousreply 50308/05/2013

I agree R501. Gee, some people would be buying him as raging heterosexual when he is in his 40s, unmarried, surrounded by male "friends" and still acting (as I'm sure his "going back to school" is just an excuse to run away from the show that puts spotlight on his homosexuality).

by Anonymousreply 50408/05/2013

Just as someone is ruining Massey's hetero male image his manager is back defending his honour - see R503. You know where I've seen Chandler - The Abbey Food & Bar. Just in case you didn't know it's a gay bar in West Hollywood. NO, he wasn't there with friends and no he wasn't there doing "research" for his role. He was dancing, drinking, "macking on" several guys, just like typical 22 gay man would. Well, that was several months ago, so maybe he turned straight and started hitting on the girls. Yeah, for sure that's what happened. This is my first and last post here as I was asked to read thid thread contribute to discussion by a friend, who couldn't believe how blind some people are and frankly, I think he was right. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 50508/05/2013

Chandler talking to fan at recent convention in Boston. The cast picked Chandler up the shoulders and legs, btw. Gang bang ensued.

by Anonymousreply 50608/05/2013

r502, he was too scrawny back then. He's lush here.

by Anonymousreply 50708/05/2013

Do you think Chandler is staying in the closet because he's afraid of the wratch of Melissa Reeves?

by Anonymousreply 50808/05/2013

[quote]As a female fan who actually talked to Chandler I thought I'd chime in and share my opinion for all it's worth. Well, I really love Chandler, he is very sweet and nice,I I'd really love to have a boyfriend like that, but no, I honestly don't think he had ever known a woman in biblical sense, if you know what I mean. I've got a lot of gay male friends and after seeing Chan I think he would make a perfect addition to this group. For the record, it has nothing to do with him being butch or femme, as he seemed fairly average. It's just my experience and intuition. I've also noticed he seemed more flirty (and blushing) while talking to guys. Either way he is still a great man.

More please. How did you meet him? How'd he smell?

by Anonymousreply 50908/05/2013

Missy Reeves is on a sharp decline.

by Anonymousreply 51008/05/2013

I don't think people are being blind, there's just legitimate disagreement over whether the guy's gay or not. Honestly, I hope you guys are right. Love to have Chan on our team but still skeptical.

UCLA will give him plenty of opportunities to find a "homely" boyfriend. Can I volunteer?

by Anonymousreply 51108/05/2013

Freddie wears size 36 pants. The only people in the cast he can share clothes with are Josh Taylor and James Reynolds.

Chandler - 28 waist

Casey D - 30 waist

Casey M - 30 waist

Nathan - 30 waist

James Scott - 31 waist

Eric - 31 waist

Greg - 31 waist

by Anonymousreply 51308/05/2013

No way Chandler is a 28 inch waist.

by Anonymousreply 51408/05/2013

Some time ago I wouldn't buy what R505 wrote, however after reading R421 again it starts to make sense. I also think that some people here are way too defensive.

by Anonymousreply 51508/05/2013

You need to see Chandler in person. He is a perfect V. Tiny waist and big broad shoulders and a big chest.

by Anonymousreply 51608/05/2013

I believe R505. Seriously, why would someone make up lies about someone who is so unimportant apart from the soap world. I could see people lying about him being straight to help him keep his status, but the other way around? Not really worth it.

by Anonymousreply 51708/05/2013

Will: "I will come in, and beat your ass at 'Space Galaxy'."

Isn't this a bit extreme for "Days"?

by Anonymousreply 51808/05/2013

Oh and btw there is this event in Atlanta coming up soon. Our boy will be there. Someone from here is planning to go? Maybe if he was asked face to face we would finally have an answer to this question which was the subject of a long talk. Maybe he would tell the truth even if his gay? LOL Who am I kidding? He would probably lie, but I think some reaction would be noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 51908/05/2013

With fan at recent expo.

by Anonymousreply 52008/05/2013

Another.

by Anonymousreply 52108/05/2013

nother.

by Anonymousreply 52208/05/2013

I'd follow him into the bathroom if I were there.

by Anonymousreply 52308/05/2013

Moar.

by Anonymousreply 52408/05/2013

I cringed when Sonny said, "You're my partner, and I love you."

by Anonymousreply 52508/05/2013

The one at R524 is particularly interesting. Probably not the first time James held him like that ;)

by Anonymousreply 52608/05/2013

Does Chandler ever wear flip-flops in real life?

by Anonymousreply 52708/05/2013

I thought you would appreciate the one of Chandler in position to accept James' meat.

by Anonymousreply 52808/05/2013

What was the context of that photo where James, Shawn and Galen are holding Chandler?

Also, since when is "The Abbey" called "The Abbey Food & Bar?" The rest of that response seems legit, though.

by Anonymousreply 52908/05/2013

I just went back and watch episodes pre-Will's coming out and my god, they're unwatchable. I can't get over how bad it is. The show is such an improvement now. It's like night and day. Before the Will storyline, I hadn't watched the show for years. The last time I watched it, it was the whole ridiculous Salem Stalker thing, which I admit I enjoyed. I watched it until that atrocious ending to it all, which James Reilly promised wouldn't be the conclusion -- an alternate reality. I read Corday's book, and omg, Reilly was forced on them or they were going to be cancelled. The 2000s were a complete failure for the series. When I tried to watch in 2010, it turned into a teen driven show, which was unbearable. I didn't watch the Will coming out story until early last year, or late 2011. Thank god for Youtube. I was able to take a crash course into the storyline. I learned about the plot from AfterElton I believe.

by Anonymousreply 53008/05/2013

R530 That storyline and Kristen's return really solidified Days' return in the ratings and in the eyes of the fans. Strange thing is that the so-called villain of the Will-Sonny storyline,Blake Berris ,stole the show from them in the end.It's a shame that Chand is leaving, I hope that Sonny continues with the show and gets a front burner storyline.

by Anonymousreply 53108/05/2013

Just when the show gets great, everyone has to go (literally) and fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 53208/05/2013

Why did you cringe, r525? I thought that was a nicely romantic moment.

by Anonymousreply 53308/05/2013

Notice she puts her hand right on that man tit. I would have to!

by Anonymousreply 53408/05/2013

[quote]Why did you cringe, [R525]? I thought that was a nicely romantic moment.

I dunno. It's the "partner" thing. I hate that term. It sounds like you're part of a law firm. Just say boyfriend, and if you're married, husband. But of course I'm in no control over people's vocabulary. I just have a preference is all.

by Anonymousreply 53508/05/2013

James Scott is 13x8.5.

by Anonymousreply 53608/05/2013

Do they live together? I think its weird to refer to someone as your partner if you don't live with them. If your not living together its usually "boyfriends".

by Anonymousreply 53708/05/2013

Yeah, they're living together with the baby mama, and the baby.

by Anonymousreply 53808/05/2013

Sonny is basically the mother. It's become sort of a joke in a way. He's more attached to the kid than they are. They have him vacuuming the house with the kid attached to him. He's all worried and prepared that the 4th of July fireworks may scare her, so he has all these things to protect her. Will refers to him as "Sonny Poppins."

by Anonymousreply 53908/05/2013

Newest interview by miss Massey. Apparently she won't be coming out any time soon as she still thinks she can make it big in Hollywood. Reality will hit her hard soon.

by Anonymousreply 54008/06/2013

Massey is now saying he might be staying at "Days"

Days of our Lives’ Two-time Emmy Award winner Chandler Massey: his win, his role, his future

With his 23rd birthday approaching soon, Chandler Massey (Will) of Days of our Lives is a three time Emmy Award nominee and a two time winner. He also has tackled a very controversial role that he portrays so eloquently. As a gay character, he has dealt with tough issues including coming out and sorting through his inner feelings. The scenes are so well written and his performance has been nothing but exuberant. He is the first actor to ever win an Emmy for playing a gay character, taking the role to new heights.

"I am honored. I cannot even tell you how much. I was so nervous I didn’t even hear my name at the Emmy’s. I cannot believe two wins. I don’t know if I was more nervous now or then? As for playing Will, it has opened my eyes, especially about being equal. I’m all for equality," Massey said. “I feel lucky and blessed. When I was told of the role, I loved the opportunity, and it was so well presented. Also this was really bringing the character of Will to the forefront. I really wanted to reach out with this role."

One of Massey’s greatest moments was this past June. He was an invited guest to Columbus, Ohio., where he participated in his first “Pride Parade." He said he was floored and called this, “A celebration of life and freedom." He also participated in many local events, including throwing out the first pitch at a Columbus Clippers game.

Massey is from Atlanta, Georgia., and has loved the entertainment business most of his life. While attending Norcross High School, he participated in many stage productions playing the lead, and is also a singer and dancer, saying “the more I acted, the more I wanted." He also plays the piano and has a keyboard in his dressing room, and said that he is known to tickle the ivories on the piano on set.

He guest starred in several shows like One Tree Hill and Army Wives to name a few. And he starred in the movie 16-Love and recently completed Angels in Stardust with hopes of being released soon.

Massey graduated high school in 2009. He told his father that he wants to be an actor, and to his amazement, he was very supportive. “My dad really was. You know, like most kids that tell their parents they want to be an actor, usually the reaction is go to school and study," Massey said. “I was very grateful. My dad was like go for it and he offered me all his love and support."

Massey’s intentions are to go to UCLA, which he enrolled to study Mandarin Chinese and International business, but upon arriving in Los Angeles he made the rounds of getting an agent and hit the audition scene. He tried out on Days of our Lives for Will and of course, the rest is history. His education plans are on hold, but his ultimate goal is to earn a degree.

Soapdom needs to know…In December 2013 your contract at Days is up and the rumor mill is a buzz you are leaving. Can you comment?

“(Laughing) I know. It began at the Emmy’s, where I commented that I want to go back to school, which I do, and everyone just assumed I’m leaving," Massey explains. “This is what I meant! My contract is up in December. Right now, I will tell you that no decision has been made. I will weigh all my options and hopefully work it all out. I will tell you, I love the show. I love the story and Will. No matter what decision I make, Will is always going to be a part of my life. But at this moment, nothing is official.”

Massey also added that he would really like the storyline to go in the direction of Sonny (Freddie Smith) and Will getting married. “I think this needs to be shown. I want them to get married. Even if another actor were to play Will, this is what I’d want to see for the characters."

Massey noted that his mom, dad, and family in Georgia are proud of his work and accomplishments, as are Papa and Mimi, his grandparents. “I love them. You know they are from a whole other generation that was not so accepting of differences, or given the opportunity and they really took to this with much understanding. I’m so proud of them."

Besides his talents, it might be his humble personality and his Southern charm that has won the hearts of fans throughout the country. In Hollywood, the versatility of his accomplishments is being recognized. And one can only predict that the road ahead will be paved in gold.

If Massey decides to leave Days, his plans are to remain in the business. He said one of his goals is to get back to his roots which is the stage. “I love the stage and the audience. I have to tell you, I was in New York and saw the Lion King, and I was like this is it for me. I’d love to do Broadway," he said. “I also want to continue with films. I want any role, and I want to play a lot of roles. That is what being an actor is all about."

Soapdom asked, with all your success and all the adoring fans, do you have a message for them? “Yes!" he bellowed. “I Thank You. I never felt such support. Before it was only from my family. I love you guys!"

Connect with Chandler:

TWITTER:@ChandlerMassey

FACEBOOK/ChandlerMassey

by Anonymousreply 54108/06/2013

Pcs.

by Anonymousreply 54208/06/2013

He and Ken Corday said he was leaving. Someone is offering top $$$.

by Anonymousreply 54308/06/2013

Sony may make a play to keep him even if just for a short term contract. They can't afford to lose everyone all at once.

by Anonymousreply 54408/06/2013

Rumor is that Sony is moving him over to the Old & the Rested to play another recast version of Noah Newman.

by Anonymousreply 54508/06/2013

The Sonny character can't survive without Will unless they recast someone who is more of a leading man type.

by Anonymousreply 54608/06/2013

Sonny needs to dump queeny/insecure Will and find him a real man

by Anonymousreply 54808/06/2013

Bland and Boring and Old and Rested don't need Chand. He would die on the vine on a Bell soap. They wouldn't know what to do with such a fabulous character like Chand. Everyone sleepwalks through through those Bell soaps. It's a shock that Sony hasn't gone totally Days(budgetwise)on Old and Rested. They gave JFP money to refurbish things, they obtained the services of the boring Steve Burton and only go dark one day a week. Perhaps they can have a creative renaissance by having a great gay storyline, bring Kristen to their boring show, having Ashley "The Zombie" Abbott disappear and cut JFP!

by Anonymousreply 54908/06/2013

Does anyone know what Chandlers stats are? Height and weight? I have always wondered. Even if you saw him in person.. what would you say he is?

by Anonymousreply 55008/06/2013

I saw James Scott in Chand Massey at a soap event last year. They were signing autographs at a table, and you could tell that James towered over Chand. I'd say that Chand is about 5'9"/165 lb, 42" chest, 28" waist. Both were super nice.

by Anonymousreply 55108/06/2013

Chan is 5'8 and about 150, and I've heard about 7 inches cut. He has a V shaped athletic body. Awesome pecs and great abs, major guns. He wears a size 11 shoe.

by Anonymousreply 55208/06/2013

Good news that Chandler may be coaxed to stay after all. The show needs WilSon to avoid becoming the snoozefest it used to be.

When I saw Chandler in person at 2012 GLAAD Media Awards, he looked about 5' 11" or so and skinny. Despite all your silly comments about his weight gain, TV actors have to be thin because the camera adds pounds. He also looked really blond.

I actually talked to Freddie in person and he looked a little shorter than Chandler. This was during his chunkier period but honestly he did not look fat at all. Again, the camera adds pounds.

by Anonymousreply 55308/06/2013

What the frack is it with u queens and the obsession with weight, who gives a fuck if chandler or Freddie have gained or lost. They r both sexy attractive guys I thought u gays were more than superficial. U fucking bitch and moan abt being accepted in society yet u can't accept a gay man Bcoz of his weight. Fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 55608/06/2013

If Y&R and B&B are so boring, why are their ratings so high?

by Anonymousreply 55808/06/2013

Is that Chandler's torso at r542? What beautiful titties!

by Anonymousreply 55908/06/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 56008/06/2013

R558 Bland and Boring is high at 2.6?! It's just above Dulls of Our Lives and Generic Hospital at times. Old and The Rested is a snoozefest honey. Unfortunately they've become brands those CBS soaps. People seem to be lulled into sleep during the afternoon that's why the Bell soaps do well!

Oh one more thing, Freddie was never fat. The weight queens on DL are mentally ill. If someone has an over 31 inch waist they are fat!Please he's in OK shape. You people act like he's fatter than Stefano Di Mera!

by Anonymousreply 56108/06/2013

Have you all Freddie's critics forgotten that he has Bell's palsy and medicine used to treat that causes weight gain. Genetics also play a role here, given how his father looks. He doesn't have it easy you know. He was looking hot this year especially during shirtless scenes in February. Plus he doesn't exactly come from the rich family unlike his smug fair-haired costar you are worshipping and had to work hard to be who he is now. Cut him some slack.

by Anonymousreply 56208/06/2013

r561, Y&R sometimes gets 3.4, the highest rated in daytime. Why?

r562, I can't believe I didn't notice Freddie's face the first time the characters had sex. I heard people mention it, even Freddie, but didn't notice anything odd -- until recently when I went back to watch the scene. My god, he looks like he had a stroke. I'm surprised Chandler was able to look at him without staring or laughing.

Do you think Freddie's on meds for his Bell's Palsy?

by Anonymousreply 56308/06/2013

r564, his father became a Reagan Democrat. Repulsive. His father was also under investigation for fraud.

by Anonymousreply 56508/06/2013

Chandler's father was one hot looking DILF at the Emmy's this year.

by Anonymousreply 56608/06/2013

His father is smoking! There's a shirtless photo of the two on the beach. Have to find it.

by Anonymousreply 56708/06/2013

WOW, I've been reading this thread for a first time in weeks and I have to say it turned into what it usually turns into: Smith fans vs Massey fans. I'm gay and I watch the show, but I'm not emotionally invested in gay storyline, much less the private lives of the actors, so I'll try to be as objective as I can. Here is what I think: both of them are hot, but yes Smith is definitely fatter than Massey however there seem to be some circumstances that I didn't know of before, so thanks R562 for mentioning them. Massey is generally better actor than Smith, especially in emotional scenes. Massey is much more probable to be gay than Smith and any other actor on this show to be honest.JMO

by Anonymousreply 56808/06/2013

[quote]I've been reading this thread for a first time in weeks and I have to say it turned into what it usually turns into: Smith fans vs Massey fans.

You obviously haven't read much of this thread, because no one's talking about that except two trolls.

by Anonymousreply 57108/06/2013

Is it true that AA are a really big demographic when it comes viewers with these shows? I heard someone say that that's a stereotype. I never noticed.

by Anonymousreply 57208/06/2013

Here's Chan's father on Youtube. It's his own account.

by Anonymousreply 57308/06/2013

Lewis back in 1996.

Can't believe it: Zell Miller

by Anonymousreply 57408/06/2013

Greg In Hollywood chats with Casey Deidrick about leaving the role of Chad on “Days of Our Lives”

Casey Deidrick has been one of my favorite actors on NBC’s Days of Our Lives ever since I started watching the show a few years ago.

My interest in the show came with the introduction of the gay character of Sonny Kiriakis then, of course, the coming out of Will Horton and all that led to the daytime supercouple of WilSon.

Casey’s character of Chad DiMera was good friends with the gay characters from the beginning and established himself right away as a straight ally who was supportive and protective of his friends.

So I was sad to learn that Casey had decided to leave the show and the role of Chad which he had played for more than four years. His last episode airs on October 31.

I’m not sure what will happen to Chad but on recent episodes, he’s been having headaches and the doctor said he might have a brain tumor.

This would be a terrible development because not only is Casey incredibly tall and handsome, but he has the best head of hair in all of daytime TV and a tumor would probably mean they would have to shave it off!

Anyway, I chatted with Casey recently about his decision to leave Days and about Chad’s loyalty to Sonny and Will.

‘I’m kind of bummed because they kind of dropped the Will and Sonny and Chad storyline,’ he says. ‘A lot of the fans were responding to it. I so enjoyed working with those two. It was so much fun. It just kind of went away. i know the fans enjoyed our scenes together, liked the three of us together. I thought that was one of the cool things about Chad because you were gay, so what? No matter what you are my friend, I love that they wrote my character that way.’

Chad has had plenty on his plate besides his bromance with Will and Sonny. He was the object of Gabi’s affection to the point where she hired a fake stalker who then kidnapped his then-girlfriend Melanie. After Chad found out what Gabi had done and Melanie had left him, the usually upbeat character turned dark and ruined Gabi’s wedding to Nick by announcing to the entire church that Gabi was pregnant with someone else’s baby (he did not know that someone else was his gay friend Will!)

“That was the most fun I think l’ve had on the show,’ Casey admits. ‘Everyone wants to play someone they are not. I’m such a chill, relaxed guy. I got to do a lot of cool stuff. I’m thankful they gave me a chance to play that.’

But it wasn’t enough for him to want to extend his time on the show.

‘I basically just wanted to pursue other opportunities,’ he says. ‘I feel like I learned everything that I could from the soap opera, it was my boot camp. It was never my end game in the first place But I’m thankful for the time I had and the people I got to work with.”

Since he taped his final episode earlier this summer, Casey is now adjusting to days of his life without the soap.

‘It’s a transitional period,’ he says. ‘Change is always hard and weird at first. I’m keeping myself busy with auditions and my music.’

He has signed with the United Talent Agency and is looking to land roles in feature films and prime-time shows and ideally sees himself on one of the younger-skewing shows on The CW.

“I feel like that’s my calling, the CW,’ he says. ‘I’d also love to get on an HBO show. I’m obsessed with Walking Dead.

Casey did a guest spot on Glee last season and it turned out to be the last episode that series star Cory Monteith ever appeared in. Monteith wrapped up his season a bit early in order to enter a drug rehab. He died last month from a toxic mixing of heroin and alcohol.

“He was a super down to Earth, a really fun guy to be around,’ Casey says. ‘When I first heard the news I was in shock. It was so much fun to work with him. We got to talk a bit and he made my experience enjoyable.’

Casey is also keeping busy with his heavy metal band called The Last of Us whose members also include Chandler Massey who plays Will Horton on the soap. They will soon begin production of their first video for the song Sixty-Five Roses about the experiences of someone living, loving and dying with the tragic illness.

Let’s hope that’s not Chad’s fate!

by Anonymousreply 57508/06/2013

Let's hope Hollywood gives Casey lots of opportunities to show off his enormous feets in the coming years!

by Anonymousreply 57608/06/2013

There was a vid where someone took his shoe. It was like a size 15 or 16 or something.

by Anonymousreply 57708/06/2013

Damn, Chandler's father is GOR-JUS!!!!I want to be a pass around bottom for Chander and Chandler's Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 57808/06/2013

R572 It's not a stereotype it's a demographic truth. GH is the worst at having AA characters, Days is better and Old and rested is at the top. Bland And Boring does a decent job as the Bells know who watches.

I hope Casey does well. He seems to be a down to earth kid. Good luck to him.

by Anonymousreply 57908/06/2013

Y&R does well because it's scheduled during the lunch hour. B&B's numbers rise and fall with Y&R's, since it follows Y&R in most markets. Unless there's some major event going on B&B to give it a fluke bump, its fortunes are pretty much tied to Y&R. Both are unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 58008/06/2013

Have you guys ever seen this site? Most of it looks pretty legit to me. I find it interesting that Chan is the only guy from daytime soaps there. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 58108/07/2013

Link Please r577

by Anonymousreply 58208/07/2013

Why do you insult me R583? It's always the easiest way when you don't know how to respond. Just wanted to ask, since I've never seen this list discussed here before. Also a lot of hot guys are in the not gay category R584, so what you say simply isn't 100% true. Just thought I would share this since this guy seems to be some kind of insider. I won't make that mistake again.

by Anonymousreply 58508/07/2013

I read in Ken Corday's book back in 2010 that part of the problem as he sees it is that the show doesn't have a good lead-in, that in some markets, the show is preceded by an infomercial. I guess that would make a difference, and the fact that it doesn't seem to be on at 12PM for most people.

BTW, do DVR viewings count if you ff through the commercials? I know playbacks count if you watch them within 24 hours of its original airing.

by Anonymousreply 58608/07/2013

The current writers: Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell, weren't they hired, then fired, then rehired again? I'm confused. I remember people were worried that the new writing team wouldn't go through with the gay storyline that was scheduled when the previous writers were fired. What's the timeline here when it comes to writing teams since 2010 to present? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 58708/07/2013

Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell were responsible for handling Kristen's return, correct?

by Anonymousreply 58808/07/2013

Greg Vaughn has the most luscious nips. They're so pointy.

by Anonymousreply 58908/07/2013

Will and Sonny meeting for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 59008/07/2013

Tomlin and Higley were fired sometime in the middle of 2011. Then MarDar took over and their episodes were airing from the opening of Horton Town Square in Sept 2011 to gas explosion in July/August 2012, then Tomlin and Whitesell stuff started to air beginning with episode when Sonny kisses Will for the first time and is rejected.

by Anonymousreply 59108/07/2013

Tomlin was one of the producers of the show. Then he was fired and hired back a year or so later as a head writer.

He has been around since the 1980's either as a director, producer or writer on several shows. A decade or so ago he was executive director for One Life to Live and introduced a lot of musical numbers to the show, having the characters performing, sometimes in dream sequences...like "Babes Behind Bars".

He also did a week of live shows.

by Anonymousreply 59208/07/2013

What do you think of Tomlin and Whitesell tenure so far? When did Lorraine Broderick join?

BTW, I've never been clear about this, but that show has a whole team or writers, right? I see many of the episodes quoted as being written by this writer or that writer, but never a whole bunch like the credits say. I'm wondering also what "head writers" actual means if others are writing the scripts.

I thought that Sonny kisses Will/rejection thing was pretty stupid. Sonny believes Will doesn't want him because he's self-loathing? Then they have Will agree that that's it? WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 59308/07/2013

Blake Berris' hilarious exchange with fans on Twitter regarding the boys and Jen Lilly.

by Anonymousreply 59408/07/2013

One of the head honchos at Y&R just tweeted Eileen saying that they were dancing and dedicating "Come On Eileen" (at a party) to her. Good Christ, if she returns to that show...

by Anonymousreply 59508/07/2013

I wish there were a real thread about Chandler Massey (and his tits).

by Anonymousreply 59608/07/2013

About time to start a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 59708/07/2013

I think freddie and Chandler r doing each other.

by Anonymousreply 59808/07/2013

Chandler is gay according to DL but Freddie is straight w/girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 59908/07/2013

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring in Perpetuity

SUZANNE ROGERS

as

Maggie Horton Kiriakis

by Anonymousreply 60008/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.