Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If you were given the choice...

of choosing between being a vampire or ghost. Which would you choose?

Being a ghost is like you are not actually living. You don't need to eat, interact with people. You just passively drift around Earth and become a silent observer but you get to choose where you like to stay.

Being a vampire, on the other hand, is pretty much like you are living. You interact with other people and you experience things the way humans do. But unfortunately you have to murder in order to eat.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

"Being a vampire...unfortunately you have to murder in order to eat."

Not true. I can only eat if Jennifer Lopez remains alive. I may have the name of a ghost, but I suck and Mamita thinks I can keep her young.

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

Well since discovering Anne Rice at the tender age of 11 (before vamps were mainstream!!11111) I would have to say vampire. Also, alot of the lore had you become a hotter version of yourself as you turned, for example: getting perfect skin, lustrous hair, nice even skintone, bright eyes etc and I'm a shallow girl so that would be huge plus.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

Oh, a vampire, it's so glamorous! And they don't necessarily have to kill, they can feed off people who are into that sort of thing, or those who deserve it. With a vampire's powers of speed, strength, and shape-shifting, I could go trolling for muggers when I got hungry.

Being a ghost would be the ultimate in having no life.

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

I just want to know why Barnabus bit me on the wrist while he'd bite the women on the neck?

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

I choose whichever one is best able to kill the OP of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.