Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What secrets do you think the government is keeping from the public?

Granted the U.S. Government isn't supposed to tell us EVERYTHING. But what secrets do you think it's keeping from the public? I think the American government has had contact with extraterresterials and people from the future. And there are experiments on human beings that are going on as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 25906/19/2014

Well, I WOULD tell you, OP, but then ... .

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

Something about an Area 51?

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

R1, Our medicine would be way more advanced if we had less restrictions on human experimentation. Other countries are far ahead of us in research.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

R3, I'm fine with leaving that to the Chinese.

Proof of extraterrestrial intelligence would be the most momentous discovery in the history of mankind.

Not the kind of secret any government could keep a lid on.

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

It's so predictable that people think there's some malevolent alien secret that's harming us, when all you have to do is look at what horrid monstrous things PEOPLE are doing to each other:

Syria, violent gang rapes and assaults; child abuse in red states, Exxon and BP planetary destruction, massive genocide...

And you PAY $10-$15 to see a city destroyed with CGI, while ignoring how it's actually being destroyed by corruption and greed.

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

The JFK and RFK murders.

How they rob the poor and give to the rich.

How they'll plan to steal more land from the native americans.

The truth about the twin towers.

How to manipulate the minds of the people. Oh, forgot.,Brangelina already knows.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

Possibly the moon landings. I find it suspicious that the U.S. has dropped all human moon exploration and theat we haven't been back for like 40 years. The landings happened at a very politically convenient time.

by Anonymousreply 706/21/2013

I find people of the future visiting interesting, there would probably be a ban on it.

by Anonymousreply 806/21/2013

The crack in the ocean floor, wide spread radiation due to nuclear power, manipulation of the climate for starters.

by Anonymousreply 906/21/2013

Lucifer, y'all are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1006/21/2013

R7, we went to the moon to prove we could.

But, there's nothing there, so no pressing reason to go back.

by Anonymousreply 1106/21/2013

We have stations and colonies on Antarctica, R11.

by Anonymousreply 1206/21/2013

assassinations and attempted assassinations.

by Anonymousreply 1306/21/2013

They found God and she's pissed

Vast gold deposits have been found on the sea floors

A few manufactured plagues got loose, but were terminated

Poison-apple theory has been statistically proven and our government is due for an overhaul.

Drug use and violence in the 70s-90s were caused by exposure to lead from leaded gasoline.

by Anonymousreply 1406/21/2013

Cracks in the ocean floor,R9? What`s that about?

by Anonymousreply 1506/21/2013

That last one's no secret, R14. The studies on that are public, as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 1606/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 1706/21/2013

UFOs, Bigfoot, and Fairies. They are REAL.

by Anonymousreply 1806/21/2013

R12, yes, acknowledged, and...?

by Anonymousreply 1906/21/2013

I think my point is obvious. Even "barren" wastelands are of great interest to humans strategically and scientifically. So a once-conquered territory is not sufficient reason for 41 years passing since the last American moon trip. Expense etc. - that I buy (possibly).

by Anonymousreply 2006/21/2013

R20, no, your point was not obvious. Studies of the Antarctic have great relevance to life on planet earth.

The dry, airless, lifeless moon, not so much, except for some striking photos of earth from its horizon.

by Anonymousreply 2106/21/2013

I think the government has been complicit in covering up criminal activity such as drug and weapons smuggling and human trafficking, and at times has been involved in the actual commission of those crimes.

by Anonymousreply 2306/21/2013

Hey, R23, may I introduce you to Ronald Reagan and his band of merry crooks?

by Anonymousreply 2406/21/2013

I know, R24, but it didn't stop there.

The human trafficking actually bothers me more than the guns and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 2506/21/2013

Regarding cracks in ocean floor:

Scientists have discovered a crack in the Earth's crust that threatens to pull North America and Europe closer together and cause the Atlantic Ocean to vanish in about 220 million years.

Researchers at the University of Lisbon have created a new map of the seafloor, off the coast of Iberia—the region of Europe that includes Portugal and Spain— and the results show the beginnings of a new subduction zone. National Geographic reported on the new data surrounding the subduction zones, and what could happen when the tectonic plates—the large rock slabs that make up the Earth's crust—crash into one another.

The edge of the heavier plate slides, or subducts, below the lighter plate. It then melts back into the Earth's mantle—the layer just below the crust.

The discovery of this new subduction zone, published on June 6 in the journal Geology, could signal the start of an extended cycle that fuses continents together into a single landmass—or 'supercontinent'—and closes our oceans.

This breakup and reformation of supercontinents has happened at least three times during Earth's approximately four-billion-year history.

Speaking with National Geographic, the study's first author João Duarte said that Earth's continents could 'look very much like the Pangea,' in the far future, referring to a supercontinent that existed about 200 million years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2606/21/2013

[quote]We have stations and colonies on Antarctica

I dont think you understand what the word "colonies" means. We have no colonies in Antarctica.

We have an abundance of evidence we went to the moon. When you ask the tin hat gang what evidence they have it was faked, all they end up proving is how little they understand science.

That being said, I dont think there are that many secrets they keep from us because history has shown how terrible our government is at keeping secrets. Maybe a dozen people knew who was behind the Watergate break-n. Cracked wide open. Half a dozen or less knew about Iran/Contra. Cracked wide open. Only TWO people knew about Monica and Bill. You get the picture.....

by Anonymousreply 2706/21/2013

Well, Washington is laid out in the shape of a pentagram, with the PentaGON right in the center. I'm sure that was designed to consider ample parking

by Anonymousreply 2806/21/2013

[quote]Well, Washington is laid out in the shape of a pentagram, with the PentaGON right in the center

The Pentagon is not in Washington. Washington is not laid out in the shape of a pentagram.

by Anonymousreply 2906/21/2013

Cracks in the ocean floor aren't secret, are they? I thought information on them has been published all along.

At any rate, that one isn't a U.S. government secret; it's international.

by Anonymousreply 3006/21/2013

I'm sure some government agencies are aware of the deleterious effects of chemically polluted food being grown in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 3106/21/2013

That's no secret, R31, and it hasn't been secret for years and years.

Are you just listing things you don't like, rather than things that are actually secrets?

by Anonymousreply 3206/21/2013

The plane crashing into the Pentagon. When will the real story be told?

by Anonymousreply 3306/21/2013

It's enough of a secret that we've had DL threads where posters have sworn our food is healthy and challenged those who say it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 3406/21/2013

What R6 said!

by Anonymousreply 3506/21/2013

R34, the fact that there are many, many stupid people in this world is hardly a secret either.

You girls must toughen up or you'll never last.

by Anonymousreply 3606/21/2013

Any effects of the crack in the ocean floor that will cause continents to move back together will be a process that takes place over many, many millions of years. The human species will be long gone by the time any material effect will be noticeable, so no need for anyone to worry about that.

by Anonymousreply 3806/23/2013

The worlds fresh water supply is about to crash - leading to many wars, some will be nuclear.

This is the real reason why the pentagon is suiting up, not terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 3906/23/2013

More like, the handful of uber rich fuck turds are going to make sure the water supply is compromised to ensure they get even richer! They've worked hard to purchase politicians and the military to play the cards for them.

And in the end, they die like the rest of us, for what? Money. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 4207/16/2013

That all of "the blacks" love to lute!

by Anonymousreply 4307/16/2013

Projections on impending epidemics - with no possibility of treatment.

The likelihood of an EMP that will reduce America to the Stone Age - numerous plans by nations and terrorists, with some indications of a trans-national conspiracy.

GHW Bush's role in every dirty deed over the last 55 years.

The collection and retaining of materials from extraterrestrial crashes (and how they have assisted in technology development); communications with these outsiders, including presidential meetings; treaty-type "understandings" of what they can do and what we will tolerate (because we have no choice).

Marilyn, JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X.

Actual global warming data and consequences.

Reagan's long senility.

The fact that Cermak was the target, not FDR (there's an old one).

by Anonymousreply 4407/16/2013

How fragile things are and all of their contingency plans for what happens when society breaks down.

by Anonymousreply 4507/16/2013

Here is an excellent description of the official explanation of the "conspiracy theory" that allegedly occurred on 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 4607/16/2013

The 9/11 damage to the Pentagon.

by Anonymousreply 4707/16/2013

Cheney and W were behind 9/11.

Obama and Reid, Trojan horses put in place by GOP.

There is a war to enslave all able bodied poor people and kill or those too sick to be slaves, not shoot them or anything, just take everything away so they die quickly.

by Anonymousreply 4907/16/2013

Phone home.

by Anonymousreply 5007/16/2013

Soylent Green is people

It's PEOPLE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5107/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 5310/07/2013

That there's a huge financial meltdown coming. That the wealthy see it coming, have decided to take advantage of it, and have been busy removing wealth from the system and changing their investments so that they and they alone will in fact profit if and when things go down instead of up.

On a related note, they're hiding just how in bed the politicians are with the ultra rich. The rich have capital to invest and politicians have the knowledge of what events are coming down the pipeline, and to an extent can shape the outcome. Put those two together and the people involved prosper... at the public's expense, of course.

by Anonymousreply 5410/07/2013

Santa Claus was captured two years ago by special forces and is now in Gitmo being waterboarded. The Easter Bunny immediately went into hiding and is still being tracked by the NSA.

by Anonymousreply 5510/07/2013

That John Boehner is actually a Slitheen.

by Anonymousreply 5610/07/2013

The Almiqui are only an intermediary set of overlords. They have overlords!

by Anonymousreply 5710/07/2013

The hum: The Taos Hum, The Bristol Hum, the hum in Australia, etc. etc. Some areas of the US have a humming noise that sounds like an engine running, or a train approaching that never arrives, etc. It's best heard at night. I think we are being bombarded by microwaves or other waves used to transmit cell phone calls/data, satellite data, etc. It's noise pollution that has been affecting more and more people as the electronics expand. I think the government knows full well what it is and I think they are ignoring the effects on humans.

by Anonymousreply 5810/07/2013

R7, we went to the moon at the time to beat the Russians, who were about to get there ahead of us. Kennedy funded NASA as much as they needed to do the task. In today's dollars, the NASA funding back then was about 4x what it is now.

by Anonymousreply 5910/07/2013

[quote]How fragile things are and all of their contingency plans for what happens when society breaks down.

That was pretty evident during Katrina.

by Anonymousreply 6110/07/2013

TWA 800

Probably that American AIrlines crash into Long Island sound right after 9/11

Just how much radiation is falling on us, especially the west coast, from Japan.

And on a related note, just how much radiation we're still absorbing from the nuclear tests in the 40's and 50's, how it's still entering our food supply via radioactive particles in the ground, and how much of the cancer we have today is because of it.

by Anonymousreply 6210/07/2013

I remember that crash. It was quickly dropped by the media.

by Anonymousreply 6410/07/2013

Welcome to Datalounge, Ann Romney at R63!

by Anonymousreply 6510/07/2013

Speaking of experimenting with humans--

by Anonymousreply 6610/07/2013

And government that supports big pharma will keep this from the public as well:

by Anonymousreply 6710/07/2013

Why keep secrets when you can hide stuff in plain sight?

Stem cells have been shown to cure blindness, heart disease, and diabetic foot ulcers, yet the FDA is dragging its feet.

"Religious" opposition is bogus. I bet the preachers were bought off by Big Pharma, which stands to lose a fortune once the truth gets out. They're doing everything they can to slow it down, including short attacks on the stem stocks.

It's disgraceful actually.

by Anonymousreply 6810/07/2013

r66 Why am I flashing on the films "Coma" and "The Hospital"?

by Anonymousreply 6910/07/2013

Well, I guess Datalounge is as good a place as any to reveal what I know about our government - they have massive programs in place to zap anyone instantly who dares to reveal the

by Anonymousreply 7010/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 7110/07/2013

The US government is hiding data that the average person is neither bright nor wise enough to vote on any issue. By hiding the reality of a government by the stupid for the stupid, the whole mirage is kept going.

H. L. Mencken tried to expose this fact years ago, but no one was smart enough to understand what he was saying.

by Anonymousreply 7210/07/2013

I think they know when we're going to run out of arable land and potable water. We are going to have massive food shortages and a lack of drinking water much sooner than expected.

That's why there's so much pubic discussion about all these new planets they're discovering out here. They may have resources we need, or maybe they can sustain life, so they will send "pioneers" to them like they did in Aliens.

The desalinization of the ocean is causing a warming of ocean waters, and the seepage of salt water into fresh water is also happening. This cross contamination is going to kill us. Kill our oceans first. We are already seeing droughts and a lower level in our water tables and fresh water supply. Melting icebergs, etc.

All the chickens are coming home to roost. If you had any sense, you'd move to Canada. Go north to the wilderness and find a clear lake. Pitch a tent, kill some moose and a few bears, and learn how to eat nuts & berries. That's all folks.

The other big secret they're keeping, is they probably know irrefutably that some huge asteroid is definitely going to hit us and it will be an ELE: an Extinction Level Event. I saw that movie. They are preparing us.

That's why we have all these outer space movies like Prometheus and Gravity. I bet Ron Howard is a fucking Alien. Just look at his head and his face.

by Anonymousreply 7410/07/2013

R74, there a lot of things coming out recently about Fukushima that imply that soon the entire Pacific ocean will be contaminated and nobody in their right mind will eat food from it. That alone will drive up the prices of food so high that there will be food shortages, especially among Asians that depend on the ocean for their food supply.

Recently, there have been some news articles from Japan stating that fishermen from the area want to sell fish again, and if the fish "passes" they'll be able to sell fish from right around the plant. The U.S., South Korea and several other countries have already banned fish from 7-14 different prefectures in Japan, depending on the country. The U.S. banned it outright, testing or not. That's got to be a financial hole in their economy.

by Anonymousreply 7510/07/2013

Then there's the story of the person who was trying to get any kind of estimate from Japan about how many people seem to be suffering from chronic nosebleeds (an early symptom of radiation sickness). The government has suppressed all info about this. Supposedly 5,000 Japanese tweeted they or their kids had nosebleeds.

People looking for Martians, comets or whatever, don't. Worry about large corporations or governments suppressing news about this problem, which can't be fixed with the scientific knowledge we have today, according to many experts. Many experts believe Tokyo is already heavily contaminated, or will be soon, and the government doesn't want to disclose it because what would they do with all the people?

by Anonymousreply 7610/07/2013

That Injin Joe is ticklish.

by Anonymousreply 7710/07/2013

Oh, I agree that there's been massive suppression of news from Japan about radiation contamination. Problem with that is radiation contamination doesn't just sit in one place, it spreads. I think our government knows this planet is dying a lot faster than anyone ever imagined, and that's why there's so much interest in space exploration right now.

by Anonymousreply 7810/07/2013

There's something going on at the Denver Airport. Either its the new Area 51, or more likely, it's the site they're moving the government to in a full-blown emergency situation.

Either way, you don't build a fucking runway long enough to land the space shuttle and then cover it with 6 inches of dirt, because "oops" they built it in the wrong place. And the tunnels to nowhere, so many huge tunnels, so much underground construction, and none of it ever explained. And let's not even talk about why they built it so far out of Denver that it's halfway to Nebraska.

by Anonymousreply 7910/07/2013

R79, you just hit a nerve, man. Thanks for posting that. See? This is real shit. Be careful out there.

by Anonymousreply 8110/07/2013

R77 that was laugh out loud funny. Whew.

by Anonymousreply 8310/07/2013

The murals at the Denver Airport are very disturbing. What is also disturbing is the public, exhibitionistic aspect. Why advertise?

by Anonymousreply 8410/07/2013

Our planet has been so badly beaten that even if we were to make massive changes right this moment it would take hundreds of thousands of years to fully recover.We are headed the way of the Mayans, Easter Island... which is what happens when humans place themselves above and superior to their environment. There are too many people on the planet with too few resources combined with the increasing effects of global warming that would make for a hostile environment.It's going to be hell. But none of this is a secret.

by Anonymousreply 8510/07/2013

[quote] On a related note, they're hiding just how in bed the politicians are with the ultra rich. The rich have capital to invest and politicians have the knowledge of what events are coming down the pipeline, and to an extent can shape the outcome. Put those two together and the people involved prosper... at the public's expense, of course.

I agree with this. I think a lot of what we see and hear is just for show. I think that even if Obama and the Democrats win all of these fights that the future of the US is going to look a lot like parts of India, where people are dying in the streets from preventable disease and the mega rich are living in guarded compounds.

by Anonymousreply 8610/07/2013

Most media and entertainers are "in line" with social programming designed by "our masters", to control and weaken the human mind and its potential.

by Anonymousreply 8710/07/2013

I don't think most people in government in either party give two shits about abortion or gay marriage or most of the issues that they talk about, I think they just play along to keep people's attention away from real issues.

by Anonymousreply 8810/07/2013

I think we're closer to a civil war then we've ever been in the States, but no one is mentioning that.

And I think the "North" would win, again.

by Anonymousreply 8910/07/2013

Any new civil war between the North and the South would go uncontested. No one in the North would fight to keep the South this time.

by Anonymousreply 9010/07/2013

1. AIDS was created to decimate populations that the elite don't like like gays, the continent of Africa and poor people. They have the cure but won't release it.

2. Cancer as a cottage industry. They keep crying for more money for research to keep their salaries coming. As in AIDS they create cancer and they have the cure as well.

by Anonymousreply 9110/07/2013

That the earth is hollow, and more advanced species live within it, notably the reptilians.

The Nazis discovered the entrance in Antarctica. They had a base under the ice, there was an underwater entrance subs used to get there. They designated the area as a colony called New Swabia.

After the war, Admiral Byrd led a task force to try to claim the base, but was repelled by a superior force from inside the hollow earth. Afterwards, he suggested we never try to take the base again, and we never did.

Just Google New Swabia and look around a bit.

by Anonymousreply 9210/07/2013

[quote] They designated the area as a colony called New Swabia.

Yes , and it's right next to a colony of young lesbians called New Labia

by Anonymousreply 9310/07/2013

That the food supply is making the population sick and fat. Yet they still give enormous subsidies for the factory farms to keep the price of the modified corn and soy that is in almost everything so cheap.

There are almost no independent farmers left so the average citizen, especially the poor, can't avoid the frakenfood.

The biggest food companies had a meeting about how they were concerned they would be the next tobacco industry, caught withholding how they knew their ingredients are poisoning the population and some suggested voluntarily taking out the most poisonous stuff. The majority said fuck it, people like how it tastes.

The FDA and congress is bought and paid for just the same as with big pharma.

by Anonymousreply 9510/07/2013

I food is no longer food. There are several good documentaries on the subject. It is difficult to find untainted real food items and so expensive that it's prohibitive for most people.

If you were able to go to an elementary school sometime and give the kids a grape to eat, or a strawberry, many would say 'that isn't what grape tastes like' because they've grown up tasting grape Kool Aid and grape soda and stuff but have never eaten an actual grape before.

by Anonymousreply 9710/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 9810/07/2013

Republicans run a child prostitution ring out of Oklahoma. If you're high enough in the party, you are more or less forced to participate. They do that to ensure your loyalty, so they can blackmail you.

by Anonymousreply 9910/07/2013

There's something nasty in the woodshed.

by Anonymousreply 10010/07/2013

Class. Money.

You poor dopes looking for complications, stories, plots.

Mixed of course with the scribbling (symptomatic) schizophrenics.

by Anonymousreply 10110/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 10211/19/2013

They are all 1%

by Anonymousreply 10311/19/2013

If we know about it, or talk about it, then it isn't secret. Secrets are things we don't know. So we don't know what we don't know.

by Anonymousreply 10411/19/2013

[quote]There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.

by Anonymousreply 10511/19/2013

More than two, r27. The WH Secret Service knew; Linda Tripp knew; Clinton's secretary Betty Currie knew; Monica's mother probably knew.

That's for starters.

by Anonymousreply 10611/19/2013

I'd love to know why the federal government has for decades, turned a blind eye to entities that work in collusion with foreign nations to the detriment of this country. I am talking about groups like the Chamber of Commerce. They are some really vile, nasty people.

by Anonymousreply 10711/19/2013

Much of the "food" sold in this country, and particularly what is marketed to the poor who have limited healthcare, is devoid of nutritional value. Too many kids are conditioned to crave high fat, high sugar, overly processed "garbage."

Area 51 is in reality a super secret testing field for high tech weapons, marketed as a source of alien visitor myths.

Since the Cheech&Chong movies documenting it, there have been an increasingly elaborate series of tunnels connecting various points in Mexico with private businesses in border states of the USA.

Today trucks can easily be driven through the paved tunnels. Demands to build a barrier fence only increases the fees the coyotes charge to transport illegal workers. Girls are regularly gang raped and then forced into prostitution to repay fees for passage. Those that resist are left to die.

by Anonymousreply 10811/19/2013

They know that at the rate we are consuming natural resources and polluting the planet, within a few generations life will be miserable.

by Anonymousreply 10911/19/2013

I'm a tad freaked out by R79's post and I gave up weed years ago.

by Anonymousreply 11011/19/2013

R14, what is the poison apple theory?

by Anonymousreply 11111/19/2013

OK. I'll play. I think the "government" knows how fast the environment is deteriorating, and we have passed the point of no return. The Earth is dying at a faster rate than they projected. But we can delay it a little if we take certain measures. It won't do much but we have to try.

We are going to run out of food and arable land to grow it. We are going to run out of fresh potable water. They know this. They can very likely forecast when these conditions will assert themselves, but they won't tell us. it will begin in certain areas of the planet before others, but soon it will be widespread.

Right now they are looking for resources on other planets. Not necessarily for us to live there, but for us to take things we need from them. So far, no luck finding water.

by Anonymousreply 11211/19/2013

I agree with that, R113, except they are not doing anything to delay it. Quite the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 11311/19/2013

he oceans are so bad right now that there are fewer and fewer species of fish that are edible.

by Anonymousreply 11411/19/2013

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles. Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military’s stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, “HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.” The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

Supposedly there are three HAARP facilities. One in Alaska, which the US government claims has been shut down, one in Puerto Rico that they don't comment on and one somewhere in Russia.

Some speculate that the Haiti and Chilean earthquakes were caused by HAARP. The Chilean earthquake was planned and executed by the US government, but the Haiti quake was an "accident". Recent quakes and tsunamis in Japan, China and the far east may also be the result of HAARP.

by Anonymousreply 11511/19/2013

Oh, that was me, R112. Poison Apple theory was really big in Science Fiction of the 60s-70s.

A poisoned apple is used as an analogy for an ill society. It buds, then grows, then appears to ripen, and then begins to rot from within. When it falls, it poisons the tree as it rots. A new tree cannot grow.

When we define this country as an isolated society, we follow the rules of the poison apple theory. There are no exterior forces to help us identify and correct grave errors. There is only "might makes right".

When neocons began throwing around the phrase "Empire Building", they implied the USA was an empire instead of a country.

Since the Spanish-American War we've had idiots pushing for a 19th century style of empire. It's 2013. The US is not an empire; we're a drunken fratboy.

This nation can survive, but the boom/bust cycle of empires is getting shorter and shorter.

by Anonymousreply 11611/19/2013

This thread is cool.

by Anonymousreply 11711/20/2013

Five words: DARPA...

by Anonymousreply 11811/20/2013

That Wilhelm Reich was really on to something - which is why they made sure he died in jail under (govt-controlled) FDA charges.

by Anonymousreply 11911/20/2013

AIDS was created and released intentionally.

A global economic collapse is coming shortly.

Proof of God's existence (or lack thereof).

by Anonymousreply 12011/20/2013

Let's get back to the Denver Airport (R79) for a minute.

In 2007 13 airplanes at DIA experienced cracked windshields at approx. the same time. The planes were either sitting at gates or in the process of taking off or landing.

[quote]"This is not only unusual, I know of no precedent for anything like this where multiple windshields have been cracked, simply by being in a particular place at a particular time," said John Nance, a pilot and aviation consultant for ABC News.

Now the official story was that it was due to the weather at the airport. There were high winds and it was cold. OK, but planes fly at 400mph at altitudes where the outside temps exceed -50F. They can handle that, but we're supposed to believe that they couldn't handle a snowstorm on the ground? 13 at one time?

Explain that one.

by Anonymousreply 12111/20/2013

Then there are the bizarre Apocalyptic murals, r122. WTH?

And seven stories underground, for an AIRPORT?

by Anonymousreply 12211/20/2013

Area 51

by Anonymousreply 12311/20/2013

I think lack of clean water will be our end.

by Anonymousreply 12411/20/2013

That we're all gonna die, OP!! The government knows. we'll die at different times for different reasons, but dead we will be.

by Anonymousreply 12511/20/2013

I don't think our government is smart enough to keep a secret. Not for very long anyways.

by Anonymousreply 12611/20/2013

R68 stem cells have been shown to be very beneficial in MS too. There's a clinic in Germany where you can have your immune system destroyed by chemotherapy and then an infusion of stem cells to reboot it from scratch, thus eliminating the over active immune response that is demyelinating the nerves. If I had a spare $500,000 I'd go for it myself.

by Anonymousreply 12711/20/2013

What about small scale cover-ups?

I once came across a subway entrance in NYC that was closed off with about a million cops everywhere, and several ambulances sitting by the entrance. I watched the paper and the TV for something, anything, on what I saw and there was never a word. Next day it was open and you couldn't see where anything happened.

A friend in the military once told me that whenever you read about a "training accident" or helicopter crash that kills troops, especially if they're special forces, just figure that a covert mission went wrong somewhere where we wen't supposed to be.

Anyone else seen something that should have made the news but didn't?

by Anonymousreply 12811/21/2013

Oh, they know all about what happened to David Sedaris' dead sister. They know.

by Anonymousreply 12911/21/2013

Lack of air will get us before lack of water. They say the oxygen in the atmosphere has already degraded a measurable percent.

by Anonymousreply 13011/23/2013

Jayzus, R108 made me LOL @ "Chamber of Commerce"

by Anonymousreply 13111/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 13211/29/2013

"They" tell Kanye et al what to say to cause division. Jimi Hendrix he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 13311/29/2013

That's true R132. Remember when Dick Grasso was prez of the NYSE and went to Colombia to court the narcotrafficantes?

by Anonymousreply 13411/29/2013

Here's the link. Grasso met with FARC to "acquaint them with the market." (NYSE)

by Anonymousreply 13511/29/2013

Devious government agencies successfully conspired to block my charisma...completely and globally. Like blotting out the sun, I know, but it's some serious black ops shit.

by Anonymousreply 13611/29/2013

UFOs/Aliens are real and it's not so much that they are covering-up that they are extraterrestrial, it's because they are a machine-based intelligence which is deemed so shocking that they think the public can't handle it. For example, there might be a backlash against modern technology if people feared that ultra advanced extraterrestrial A.I. were flying in our atmosphere and even abducting people.

by Anonymousreply 13711/29/2013

R139... just... no. No.

He's probably the most intelligent, sane, reasonable, rational President we've had in your lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 13911/29/2013

[quote]Low frequency audio pulse signals, under TV broadcasts, are proactively known and used to subdue Americans.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

by Anonymousreply 14011/29/2013

A vast racist conspiracy against Obama

by Anonymousreply 14111/29/2013

R142, that's no secret. It's blatantly out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 14211/29/2013

No, R144, it's quite real, quite obvious, quite blatant... and pretty much only racists (who are so steeped in racism that they can't even see it, like fish being oblivious to water) deny it.

by Anonymousreply 14411/29/2013

The sarcasm flew right over R143's head.

by Anonymousreply 14511/29/2013

Whoa R138 I was just coming here to post something similar. FWIW a lot of the lead tech companies are engaging in some ballsy-ass projects to build communication bridges with alien life, and they have NO idea what the fuck they're getting into.

by Anonymousreply 14611/29/2013

Go on, R147. What bridges?

by Anonymousreply 14711/29/2013

R147, It makes no difference because the UFOs/Aliens that are visiting the planet are a machine-based intelligence. What people "grays" are cyborgs. UFO witnesses have commented on how the craft move and react as if they were alive and rightfully so. The craft itself is intelligent. That's the big secret that is considered even more controversial than just extraterrestrials. The knowledge that an advanced extraterrestrial A.I. is interacting with our planet is deemed so potentially damaging to the petty and organic human mind that it is feared this knowledge could destroy society. Imagine panics where people revolt against all forms of modern technology out of fear. It would be horrible.

I'm an alien abductee. I'm also immortal, a gift from them. When I die I will simply wake up in a cybernetic body aboard one of the crafts. It is my duty to try to help humanity embrace technology and to embrace the concept of truly intelligent machines. Together, man and machine can create a fantastic future for both of our benefit.

Just for the record, since the visitors are machines they pretty much have been intercepting all of our communication via technology, phone, email, Internet, they tap it and can know everything. They would be reading my reply to you as well.

by Anonymousreply 14811/29/2013

In all seriousness, I think there are higher ups that realize that our civilization is nearing an end. It's part of why the 1% are trying to syphon up all the wealth right now, because they think they can built fortresses to hide in once it all goes to crap, and they can still live in luxury while 99% of the world burns and dies and is cast back to the stone age.

by Anonymousreply 14911/29/2013

R129, Someone once told me that the actual number of suicide-by-train jumpers is underreported.

Also, I agree that there are many other stories that the media agrees to keep under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 15011/29/2013

R138/R149, are the aliens hot? What does it look like when they "do it?"

by Anonymousreply 15111/29/2013

All of the details regarding 9/11 - pre and post event

Obama's original birth certificate from 1961

Any evidence of E.T. contact with earth

by Anonymousreply 15211/29/2013

I did read a wild account from a woman near her death about being used to communicate with aliens from a crashed UFO. Her story had a strange authenticity about it. The aliens said the bodies were electrically controlled, but their sentience could be trapped inside. The aliens called themselves "Is/Be"'s because they exist, yet are infinite. The were from very, very far away.

by Anonymousreply 15311/29/2013

R152, they are machine-based, ultra-advanced A.I.s. They don't have sexes. However, they are getting there. They are creating beings from taking sperm and eggs from humans. The "grays" are one of these types of creations. However, they are refining the process to create beings that look completely human but possess the mental abilities of the machines. It's crazy, I know but it's going to be a lot like the new revise, Battlestar Galactica series where the cylons looked human. These human-models are very much interested in sex and especially love, basically everything connected to "being human". They are right now beginning to blend into society.

Together we are working to build a brighter future for everyone, human and machine. I myself was given immortality by them. When I die I will simply wake up in a cybernetic body aboard one of the craft. However, the body doesn't matter, only the mind is important. So it's likely I probably will be put inside one of the grays. However, I could be used in a craft, or even be put in a cybernetic body that looks remarkably human. I simply don't know what they will do with me. They might just stick me a in virtual reality. It's hard to tell. All I know is that they gave me immortality and in return I am to help people adapt to the new reality. As machines grow more and more intelligent a certain percentage of humanity will become frightened and rebel and may start a war. The machines have gone this route several times now in the past. They are hoping this time things will be different and they are taking it very slow so humans can mentally adapt.

No joke, together man and machine can create a utopia, a paradise on earth. Just that humans have the tendency to fuck it up royally.

by Anonymousreply 15411/29/2013

[R155] "No joke, together man and machine can create a utopia, a paradise on earth".

Dear Rousseau. Leviathan. QED.

by Anonymousreply 15511/29/2013

R156, Not following you. Humans need not fear a Terminator-style war. Instead, if there is a war it will be fought by humans who fear machines and technology and those who embrace technology.

That's why this will all go down as slow as possible, so that humanity has time to mentally adapt. If we move to fast it will all go to shit.

Imagine a world without money, without government, without religion, without celebrities, without leaders, a world in which every human is allowed the ability to achieve their full potential minus the cat and mouse chase of today's society. Imagine a world where there is no more lies. You see, humans love lies. They drape them over their bodies like the haute coutre. In the future there won't be lies. Imagine knowing all the secrets of everyone alive. Imagine how that will be when we all stand mentally naked in front of each other. All of our dark fantasies and secrets exposed for all to hear. There will be no shame for all share in those same desires. In a world where communication is mind-to-mind there will not be room left for lies.

Imagine immortality, being able to upload your mind into a machine. You cold exist in a virtual world. You could download into another body. We would all be gods. No mote death. No more hunger. No more going without. No more lies. No more wars. All of humanity will become divine.

Unfortunately a small percentage of humanity will rebel. They will wish to remain human. Their wish shall be respected and they will be given a new home where they can start human civilization over again. However, they will not reap the benefits of this technology. They will not be immortal. They will be mortal and will sicken and die. That is the consequences of their choice. However, many of us would watch over them, protect them even. Just to make sure they aren't wiped out.

The world I describe is right around the corner. We just have to move at a snail's pace so that humans can adapt to it. We do not want war with humans. We want to work together to build a fantastic society where love and peace and goodness thrives.

Again, the only thing that can stop this is humanities capacity to fuck shit up royally. One human would gladly spoil immortality for everyone else. That is human nature, one human lording it over everyone else.

I just hope it's different this time.

by Anonymousreply 15611/29/2013

An "event" on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 will have a negative effect on the United States.

by Anonymousreply 15711/29/2013

R158, Because Newtown didn't get the gun ban they aimed for? They gonna try again?

by Anonymousreply 15811/29/2013

[R155] And I don't get you. QED. Flight patterns, lights, feel dizzy.

by Anonymousreply 15911/29/2013

R157, what kind of music do you listen to? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 16011/29/2013

Yes R62, that flight that crashed into the Atlantic after 9-11 was clearly another suicide-mass murder by a terrorist-pilot. I don't know how that got hushed-up.

Benghazi was a secret CIA post, and as a result, the President can't talk about it, and John McCain, Lyndsey Graham and other Regressives know that, so they know they can keep up the related histrionics, without a rebuttal.

The Snowden revelation about NSA spying was revealed in a 60 Minutes segment around 2003 or so, which I saw myself. It's not news. I don't know why this fact isn't mentioned on the news now.

by Anonymousreply 16111/29/2013

R199, what's wrong with DARPA? I had a couple of DARPA project proposals accepted in the 1980s, and I'm not some evil genius bent on world domination.

by Anonymousreply 16211/29/2013

R37 says, [quote] Low frequency audio pulse signals, under TV broadcasts, are proactively known and used to subdue Americans.

Well they need to turn up the frequency some, because Americans are anything but subdued. Especially in the homes of the TEA Partyers.

by Anonymousreply 16311/30/2013

Fascinating thread

by Anonymousreply 16412/28/2013

JFK was killed by illegal aliens from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 16512/28/2013

They're hiding the massive radiation exposure we ALL have been getting and STILL are receiving from Fukushima. My thyroid stimulating hormone levels have been off my doctor's radar screen and she keeps increasing my synthroid medication. Our cancer rates will be at an all time high within the next year or two as they have increased dramatically for the past 2 1/2 years since Fukushima went off. The cesium is already in our food supply, from fish to dairy products, including our water. This country and planet are already doomed.

by Anonymousreply 16612/28/2013

Every President has worked for the CIA before being elected. There is no such thing as two Parties. It's one big party run by the big $. The Parties know that people like to think of politics as a football game and need to take sides. They know people are stupid enough to vote instead of thinking / working with the people.

The Boston Marathon Bombing case should be followed by everyone. Major CIA/ FBI shitstorm coming, showing that this surveillance society is not to stop terrorism.

The government can control the weather.

The militarization of the police is being controlled by the DHS.

by Anonymousreply 16712/28/2013

I know first hand the government is keeping a print of the full 184 minute roadshow version of "A Star is Born" from EVER being shown. It's really shocking in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 16812/28/2013

1) The locations of undetonated radioactive weapons on the ocean floor, and the vulnerability of those locations

2) Just how much plutonium 238, 239, 240, and 241 is missing from various labs

3) Just how many unreported times in the past the world has barely avoided nuclear catastrophe

4) The cumulative effects of radiation from air travel and medical and dental x rays

5) The real threat of the allied forces of Iran, China, Russia and certain Middle Eastern countries that have already ethically justified the obliteration of the United States government and many of its people (they think our main export is hubris and hypocrisy) and Israel (centuries of warfare, enough already just blow it up, they say).

6) The fact that Iran has already gone nuclear

7) The fact that North Korea has been cooperating for years with Iran on nuclear efforts. This is really what's behind the bellicose threats of war that North Korea's leader likes to taunt the United States with in the press.

8) The American government refuses to fess up to the many sites where it has dumped nasty cancer causing chemicals which taint animal and human water supplies and cause widespread cancer, or the lingering radioactivity from their many bomb detonations.

by Anonymousreply 16912/28/2013

R170: Damn your number 5 is interesting. What Mid East countries do you see teaming up w/ the others on the list?

by Anonymousreply 17012/28/2013

In addition to Iran, China, Russia and North Korea - Syria, Sudan, Turkey and possibly Egypt and Libya depending on who is in power.

Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Australia or any European country give no indication of wanting the U.S. or Israel to fold. If any country ever does strike the U.S. militarily, locations where there is a large American military base would also be hit (Germany). Russia wants control of Europe, and China's government wants American resources, and American troops out of Taiwan. Certain Middle Eastern countries are tired of Israel drama. Their solution is to kill many of its citizens and give permanent control to Palestine.

Because these rulers of these governments believe it is ethical to kill many people for the good of all. It's just business to them.

by Anonymousreply 17112/28/2013

1. The huge concern over bio-terrorism. I don't believe it will come from a country or organisation, but from a rogue individual or individuals. Gore Vidal's novel Kalki is incredibly prescient. This isn't too secret: the govt takes the threat v seriously and is throwing money at it.

2. Definitely a more immediate threat: the mass failure of antibiotics due to their abuse. The government may have one or two antibiotics that are being secretly withheld as first line defences.

3. Flu pandemic. Again the govt may have secret remedies that are being withheld. It would certainly have stockpiled anti-inflammatories for the elite and service staff.

by Anonymousreply 17212/28/2013

[quote] are the aliens hot? What does it look like when they "do it?"

Since they are machine based, when a male alien wants to "do it" he just unscrews his dick off and sticks it in his own shinny, metallic ass

by Anonymousreply 17312/28/2013

Don't count on it, r168.

UK officials warned them about the next generation, and they didn't listen. They thought they were turned, but obviously not.

The Lee Rigby case has gone through quite quickly, no questions asked there, either.

I hope his family sue.

by Anonymousreply 17412/28/2013

A republican created the term "self-loathing" and planted it in the gay community knowing it would catch on and be used with wild abandon.

by Anonymousreply 17512/28/2013

My stepdad was one of the chief engineers on the moon shot. His company designed the LEM. He worked on it for eight years, starting with Kennedy's speech about going to the moon in 1961. He acquired and set up facilities in three states. The thing is, even his own children are skeptical. He took them to see the LEM and it was displayed with a black velvet curtain behind it which my stepbrother said looked like a stage set. I'm practically the only one in the family who believes it. Stepdad is 92 now, in assisted living, and keeps a little model of the LEM on his coffee table in case anybody asks.

by Anonymousreply 17712/28/2013

I've been saying what R170 said in their #5 for a while now. Russian billionaires and a couple of Saudi Princes could obliterate the US in a matter of minutes. The US is no longer the super power that it once was.

In the game of war money talks. And we have none. Who will put up the dough to defend us? Buffett? Gates? Oprah? Don't hold your breath.

by Anonymousreply 17812/28/2013

It's not a matter of money, r179, it's a matter of utilization of resources and being honest about profiteering.

There has always been corruption, but the 1% have truly gotten out of control in the last 40-50 years in every part of life, including the military.

This is what President Eisenhower was talking about when he criticized the Military-Industrial Complex. Specifically, he was talking about the phony missile gap.

by Anonymousreply 17912/28/2013

what do you mean, R175?

by Anonymousreply 18012/28/2013

R178, he might have known my uncle, who also worked on the LEM. Grumman in LI?

by Anonymousreply 18112/28/2013

R182, yes? Grumman! Small world. I bet they did know each other. Stepdad's name is Joe Walsh.

by Anonymousreply 18212/28/2013

R183, Frederick "Bud" Hamilton; tall, bushy eyebrows. Unfortunately now deceased. Ask your stepdad!

by Anonymousreply 18312/28/2013

I will R183. Check this space.

by Anonymousreply 18412/28/2013

Oops, I mean R184

by Anonymousreply 18512/28/2013

Coke and Pepsi are the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 18612/28/2013

The pesky constitution is in the way and will be abandoned.

by Anonymousreply 18712/28/2013

[quote] I'm an alien abductee. I'm also immortal, a gift from them. When I die I will simply wake up in a cybernetic body aboard one of the crafts. It is my duty to try to help humanity embrace technology and to embrace the concept of truly intelligent machines. Together, man and machine can create a fantastic future for both of our benefit.

This is an example of what could be the "Strong delusion" described in- 2 Thes 2:8-15 in the Bible.

There are some believers who speculate that during the end times tribulation, the earth will be introduced to these aliens and the antichrist will convince people to be indoctrinated into their "religion". They are likened to the Nephalim - hybrid off spring of the fallen angels (demons) and humans. Previously wiped out by the flood during Noah's time.

Biblical Prophesy is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 18812/28/2013

Flight 800 was shot down.

by Anonymousreply 18912/28/2013

The CIA creating all the evil in the world.

by Anonymousreply 19012/28/2013

[quote]China's government wants American resources, and American troops out of Taiwan.

I guess China got its way, because there are no American troops in Taiwan.

by Anonymousreply 19112/28/2013

Yes indeed R190, no doubt about that. Would love to know why.

by Anonymousreply 19212/28/2013

I bet they'd prefer none of these were known

by Anonymousreply 19312/28/2013

R158 : and what will happen on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 ?

by Anonymousreply 19412/28/2013

I also believe the plane crash in the Rockaways was caused by terrorists. As soon as I heard about it I immediately thought about the firefighter at the 9/11 concert who basically said try to come get me and then have his Rockaway address

And I also have assumed it was a shoe bomber since they caught shoe bomber # 2 and I never heard anything in the media about shoe bomber # 1.

Now to time the explosion correctly you'd want to take a trial run. So it should have been easy to identify the bomber - someone who had flown that same flight at least once before after the concert and sat in a window seat.

Why that flight when so many others go over the Rockaways? I worked with a Medical Student from the Dominican Republic and he would go on and on about how roisty those flights were and how the flight attendants had their hands full.

by Anonymousreply 19512/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 19612/29/2013

rowdy and feisty if you prefer

by Anonymousreply 19712/29/2013

R183, heard back from stepfather. Says he didn't know "Bud" Hamilton. Wanted to know what he did there at Grumman.

by Anonymousreply 19812/29/2013

Wow R189, you are right on the mark. This is what I meant upthread by tech companies trying to communicate with alien life but having no flippin idea what they are getting themselves into.

Re: Benghazi, it has supernatural/advanced physics timelines, as in the attackers literally appeared from another timeline and disappeared back to whenst they came. Whenever you hear of people disappearing into thin air it's more than an adage, it's the truth (our timelines are filled with tears in the timespace continuum that people fall through) This is why the gov. is so quiet because it's even a mystery to them. Well I shouldn't really say a mystery as they have a framework of understanding (and have a lot of secret R&D themselves when it comes to advanced physics) but they don't quite have a full grasp on the mechanics of it all despite their research and have NO idea how to spin it, thus they are trying to sweep Benghazi under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 20012/29/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 20112/29/2013

r200 what you and all the other screaming freepers don't understand is that it's all of a piece.

Anyone who reaches higher office in America has been vetted by TPTB, regardless of party affiliation. As someone upthread said, it's not a real two party democracy.

Even if he was born outside America, which I don't believe, if the people who actually run things want him there they will falsify documents. This includes the many conservatives who arranged to put him in power. You're not sticking it to the commies by holding onto this like a pit bull with a turkey leg.

by Anonymousreply 20212/30/2013

more secrets, please

by Anonymousreply 20312/30/2013

Silent Green is people. Really tasty people.

by Anonymousreply 20412/30/2013

"Silent Green is people"

Fortunately they don't make a noise.

by Anonymousreply 20512/30/2013

Yeah, when I read what I posted, I wanted to smash my iPad against the wall. That was twice it happened today!

by Anonymousreply 20612/30/2013

We are most certainly not a democracy.

by Anonymousreply 20712/30/2013

R199, thanks. It was related to Mylar and the LEM.

by Anonymousreply 20812/30/2013

I think the fact that the moon landing never happened and most folks choose to ignore it and the topic. I find this very strange.

by Anonymousreply 20901/01/2014

bump for more

by Anonymousreply 21001/17/2014

by Anonymousreply 21101/21/2014

Our government is stupid and incompetent, but still very dangerous. It will kill anyone that poses a threat.

by Anonymousreply 21205/29/2014

Cheney/W were behind 9/11.

Reagan had the hostages taken in the late 70s.

by Anonymousreply 21305/29/2014

Numerous books, heavily footnoted and cross-referenced, expose the explicit links between GWHBush and the Kennedy assassination.

GWHBUSH was the director of the CIA. He was in Dallas the day JFK was murdered.

The fact that most citizens are too wrapped up in their fantasy world of a benevolent government scares me. I hope they will wake up and smell the fascism.

by Anonymousreply 21405/30/2014

Who killed JFK?

by Anonymousreply 21505/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 21605/31/2014

how dangerous Fukushima really is and that there's nuclear radiation/contamination EVERYWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 21705/31/2014

I am still waiting.

I've asked Dataloungers to disprove the current meme-----

The amount of cesium leaving Fukushima.

The danger in Ukraine.

The Japan and China and Vietnam bullshit.

Our government is evil, corrupt, and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 21806/12/2014

I sometimes wonder if the government is aware that the upcoming environmental catastrophes are will be more catastrophic than people imagine (not saying I believe they are) and that what we're witnessing on the political stage is nothing more than a circus aimed at entertaining us because, we, the patients, are terminal.

by Anonymousreply 21906/12/2014

My pussy is the real shock and awe.

by Anonymousreply 22006/12/2014

we are an oligarchy. Not too many folks wanna talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 22106/12/2014

r71 I'm laughing so much, eet hurt!

by Anonymousreply 22206/13/2014

[quote]I am still waiting.

And we give a flying fuck about your stupid, childish demands because...?

by Anonymousreply 22306/13/2014

That one and the implementation of findings of the MKultra studies.

by Anonymousreply 22506/17/2014

What is the implementation of findings of the MKultra studies?

by Anonymousreply 22606/17/2014

A not so great secret is that our once wonderful country is quickly becoming a third world country, by refusing to do anything about the undocumented, uneducated people crossing our borders.

by Anonymousreply 22706/17/2014

Yeah, that's the problem, r228.

by Anonymousreply 22806/17/2014

There are probably a staggering number of secrets:

JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations. Not only linked, but much much more to each of those stories.

9-11 has much more "story" than we'll ever be allowed to find out. Flight 800 was indeed shot down & the AA flight that crashed over LI in 10/2001, was not an accident.

They already know what really happened to the Malaysian airplane & have since it disappeared.

Alien life has already contacted humanity, probably multiple times & possibly even on a regular basis.

The climate changes we're experiencing are already irreversible & much more dangerous & near than we've been allowed to know.

American's energy grid & transport infrastructure are woefully vulnerable to cyber & physical attacks.

Many, many thousands of "missing" children are actually kidnap victims who have been sex-trafficked to lands overseas.

Fidel Castro is already dead & has been for 12-18 months.

A major comet or meteor will hit Earth at some point in the future. They know when, they will not reveal that fact, for obvious reasons.

Potable water is running short & we're poisoning the food supply, on a global basis. This coupled with an ever increasing world population, is going to be explosive in the not too distant future.

One of the world's major religions (probably the Catholic or Orthodox churches) have ancient documentation describing the 30 yrs of Jesus' life, that are not accounted for in the present New Testament. That 30 yrs involves Jesus having siblings, having married & having had children of his own, and his travels to preach, to lands far outside Palestine.

by Anonymousreply 22906/18/2014

i wonder what really happened to malaysian flight 370. not a single piece of debris has been found. WTF???

by Anonymousreply 23006/18/2014

r231, I'm not ruling out a conspiracy there, but you have to remember the vast distances in the oceans.

People don't appreciate that even if they had the right general area, it could take years to actually find the wreckage. You're also looking at undersea terrain that makes it hard to use locating devices.

by Anonymousreply 23106/18/2014

R231: You're assuming MH370 crashed. I don't think it did.

by Anonymousreply 23206/18/2014

cocksucking does cure throat cancer

by Anonymousreply 23306/18/2014

r222, that's because it would follow that people would have to do something about it.

No one wants to give up anything to change the system.

The discrete parts that people do want changed, like gun control, are stymied by corrupt politicians and radical citizens who violently intimidate lawmakers who do their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 23406/18/2014

The real 9/11 conspiracy involved the bailing out of the airlines.

There were more than four planes involved. One of them (that never flew) was reported at the time to have been boarded by security at Pearson (Toronto), acting on US information. They allegedly found mace and box-cutters, and took men into custody.

Mace was and is a prohibited weapon and should've been screened. The men were also known radicals who should never have boarded.

The men taken off the plane were placed in US custody and ended up in Gitmo. This was done with the permission of the Prime Minister, but without public knowledge. (I've heard some accounts that claim all senior party officials were briefed.)

This is the real reason why Gitmo was never closed. Many terrorists were involved in the attack, but they were involved in the parts of the conspiracy the government never made public. They wanted to keep them alive to hopefully get info, but they were too dangerous to bring to the US, even in supermax like Colorado.

The security was so bad at Logan in particular, that the airlines could (and should) have faced criminal trials, but the US government covered it up.

Oh, and the Pennsylvania plane was shot down by the US military. Rightly so, but TPTB did not want it public that their military shot down US citizens, even if it was for the greater good.

by Anonymousreply 23506/18/2014

Anyone browse r/conspiracy? They spend a lot of time arguing about shills down voting posts - but there are some interesting news in there.

by Anonymousreply 23606/18/2014

The biggest secret is that DL posters are mostly middle aged bitchy neurotic queens.

by Anonymousreply 23706/18/2014

R236, i believed your post until i read that you said the plane in PA was shot down, the debris field does not support your statement.

by Anonymousreply 23806/18/2014

R237 - I check it out sometimes and find it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 23906/18/2014

r/conspiracy used to be a decent place to discuss conspiracies.

But the crazies took over a couple of years ago and now every god damn thing is a false flag and behind every downvote is a shill. Just fucking nuts. You can't have a decent discussion or debate over there anymore without the nutters coming out and calling you a shill.

by Anonymousreply 24006/18/2014

r239, that was two different sources.

IIRC, a couple of military guys on here claimed the latter was known in military (AF circles) in particular. I've heard the rumour in other places, too-foreign aviation boards, not conspiracy sites.

I'm not knowledgeable about what a debris field would look like with a deliberate crash vs. shoot down. Also, the government would have a vested interest in promoting the passenger theory.

The Pearson story was reported by Canadian media at the time.

by Anonymousreply 24106/18/2014

There used to be some great conspiracy forums back in the day. I'm not sure what was going on behind the curtain in 2008 but man, it almost seemed like these forums were a giant social experiment from Tavistock institute. I went down a few rabbit holes simply lurking on such sites but def got the impression that our research, our comments and our behaviors were being documented. And these weren't necessarily well known forums.

by Anonymousreply 24206/18/2014

Of course they are r243.

It even happens here. Whenever reasonable, historically based theories (and many conspiracies that are verified by historians) are talked about, the alien probe posts start.

by Anonymousreply 24306/18/2014

I have never seen a UFO but really wonder if they are covering up aliens.

Now I am not crazy here, but I have seen a Bigfoot or sasquatch or whatever, in mid Southern Ohio while visiting cousins there awhile back.

I mentioned it to my cousin later, and she said that others have said the same thing in that region.

I may be slightly off topic. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 24406/19/2014

There is a global, wireless/satellite-based social engineering program in place that punishes those who don't comply based on ethnic and gender expectations. Gay men, especially those who don't breed for the next generation, are usually the ones who find themselves being punished by this automatic system.

by Anonymousreply 24506/19/2014

Once the government started noticing that their "false flags" (and many are well documented, especially from the 50s-80s) were being exposed on internet chat rooms, they infiltrated them. They post crazy shit to discredit the real facts.

Look at 9/11--- even the congressmen that sat on the panel now disavow the findings, and call the whole thing a farce. Same with the a Warren Commission.

Our government LIES all the time. If they told the truth, they would be lynched and burned for treason!

by Anonymousreply 24606/19/2014

Maybe the aliens have a 'Prime Directive' like they had in Star Trek and the secret-services use that to their advantage. On earth, isolated tribes in the Amazon and New Guinea are also left in peace. Also, when it's proven that we are being visited, it would imply our understanding of physics is flawed and that fossil fuel is unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 24706/19/2014

A lot of you people are absolute loons, and have no idea what is going on here/now on this planet. A few of you are near the mark. (The person who wrote about the LEM, you have my condolences.)

Abducted by ALIENS? Well, I guess if you insist. I mean, Broccoli Spears is famous, and she's from a backwater swamp.

What's interesting to me is that my father was from extremely old money (as in, not the paper or digital type) and my mother worked for one of the agencies that changed names (if you catch my dodgy old drift). He swore that he was told who she was, where and when they'd meet, and when they'd marry when he was only 11 years-old. (I own the family archives, I've seen a paper that was essentially said contract.)

What's interesting is that my mother became pregnant at the age of 42 with twins, and she wrote in her journal that the doctor (who conveniently killed himself after my birth) was supposed to terminate (not abort) the homosexual son. Guess which son wasn't stillborn (and inherited more money than anyone should have)? We were supposed to be an experiment. I guess we gays are homosuperior. For bonus points, the hospital that I was born in somehow burned down (to the ground) two weeks later.

Fear not, you charity muggers, money is constantly donated to gay charities that aren't just panhandling to fund gala awards events, and just to make you happier, I still work because I enjoy my career. (I have to justify my existence AND keep the 99% from hating me. No, Michael K. I don't know Anderson Cooper or his mother. Those people are paper money.)

by Anonymousreply 24806/19/2014

Can anyone suggest some good sites for alternative news information? I have been reading InfoWars for some time, but the endless Jew-bashing and OWO conspiracy theorists among the comments is filling me with disgust.

by Anonymousreply 24906/19/2014

This site is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 25006/19/2014

For international (unfiltered) news, economics, and government corruption Zero Hedge can't be beat.

by Anonymousreply 25106/19/2014

Finally, R250-

For a real, no bullshit, scary as shit site...LRC.

Anti-War, Anti-State, Pro-Freedom

Some of it will seem "out there" at first, but once you begin to see "beyond the matrix" of government propaganda and corporate bullshit it will change your view of everything.

They hated Bush BEFORE 9/11, and hated Obama as soon as they dug up his CIA associations, 2 years before he even ran for prez. They even predicted he would beat Hilary because of his Company ties---and this was in 2006, before he even announced his run for Prez.

Their attacks on the doddering warmongering whore McCain are legendary. Given a choice, many preferred Obama to this Neo-Kubrickian psycho.

Their coverage of Mittens was hysterical. They knew he was a sub-moron that was sucking bankster cock, and exposed many of his shenanigans.

Check it out.

by Anonymousreply 25206/19/2014

I don't like how the nuts say every crime is "staged" now and everything, everything is a "false flag." These are all nuts, kids, or people trying to discredit anything investigative.

by Anonymousreply 25306/19/2014

by Anonymousreply 25406/19/2014

R249: Is your name Damian, by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 25506/19/2014

R236: I also recall that on 9-11, once air transport in the US was grounded, authorities in Atlanta found box cutters taped to the bottom of seats on a Delta flight that was bound for Brussels, but had not had a chance to take off yet. I never heard another thing about that.

It would also be interesting to find out why all of OBL's family in the US, some 50 relatives if I recall correctly, where allowed to leave the country within 24 hours following the 9-11 attacks. Why were they not detained & questioned?

The hole in the side of the Pentagon was far too small to have been made by a large passenger jet. And there was no airplace-related debris - no seats, aircraft metal, no luggage.

by Anonymousreply 25606/19/2014

-The Kardashians are an Al Qaeda sleeper cell destroying the country from within.

- "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" really is...

by Anonymousreply 25706/19/2014

R253 finally reveals his reasons for endlessly bumping this idiotic thread: shilling for Libertarian fuckwit Lew Rockwell.

by Anonymousreply 25806/19/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!