Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp

Pretend it's 1999.

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

Johnny Depp because he's a better actor. In his prime, a more beautiful face than Pitt although Pitt's body is smoking.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

Pitt has always looked simian.

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

Don't you mean Uma Thurman or Winona Ryder?

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

“I’d rather dig a hole through the center of the earth with my tongue.”

-- Johnny Depp, when asked if he would ever return to television

Interview from "The Face" magazine from July 1991:

The other half of Hollywood’s hippest couple, Johnny Depp is better known here as Winona Ryder’s boyfriend. Now with Edward Scissorhands, their first film together, he also shows he can act, but it’s not a pretty sight . . .

“My lips are fucked.” Johnny Depp groans and reaches for some vitamin E cream. He’s right. His pretty-boy pout is in trouble. Dry and cracked, burnt red raw in places. The result of another day’s work in the boiling hot 100-degree centre of nowheresville, Arizona. Depp’s here to shoot The Arrowtooth Waltz, a magically offbeat coming-of-age comedy which also stars Jerry Lewis and Faye Dunaway, and the first American film by Yugoslav director Emir Kusturica of Time of the Gypsies fame. [Editor’s Note: The film’s title became Arizona Dream.] The last outpost of civilization—a one-laundromat, two-street town called Patagonia—is an hour’s drive away. Along with his blasted lips, it’s another indication of just how far Johnny Depp will go to leave behind the heart-throb image given to him by the U.S. TV cop show 21 Jump Street.

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

Depp all the way! He was genuinely beautiful then, had a taste for interesting projects, and had real talent.

Then as now, Pitt was a boring lump of white bread.

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!