Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Transgender Woman's Hollywood Beating by Thugs Captured on Video

Transgender Woman's Hollywood Beating by Thugs Captured on Video

By Dennis Romero Wed., Jun. 19 2013 at 8:04 AM

A transgender woman was kicked and pummeled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and some of it was caught on video.

The LAPD this week released the security footage of a douchebag in a YSL t-shirt and two to three other winners (one of them is seen smiling) with the hope that someone might recognize them and turn them in:

Cops said the victim, identified only as Vivian, was attacked at 2:15 a.m. on May 31 while she was walking on a stretch of Hollywood Boulevard.

Vivian was in a sheer pink or orange dress when the goons trained their fists and feet on her, police said.

The LAPD this week announced a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of suspects involved in the beating.

If you think you know who these winners are you can call detectives at 213-972-2967 or email them at

Send feedback and tips to the author. Follow Dennis Romero on Twitter at @dennisjromero. Follow LA Weekly News on Twitter at @laweeklynews.

Video and photos at link.

by Anonymousreply 2106/21/2013

This shit just pisses me off so much.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

talk about going under the knife

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

The term "thugs" has generally been applied to one specific group and I automatically went there. And the perpetrators weren't. I feel badly. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

R4 - you vote Republican and are obsessed with looking masculine, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

[quote]The term "thugs" has generally been applied to one specific group

You must be super-youmg. That's a recent colloquial usage, and it certainly wouldn't be used in print journalism.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

All white guys. Are they Russians?

by Anonymousreply 706/21/2013

I actually did think they looked foreign when I watched the video. It's just something about them. Either way they're fucking assholes. I hope they get caught soon and get what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 806/21/2013

R7 that is a good guess. It would not surprise me.

I said it before and I will say it again the Russian are moving into Hollywood and pushing out the gays anyway they can.

by Anonymousreply 906/21/2013

Wow, hate yourself much R4? Gays are the biggest homophobes, usually the conservative ones.

I lived right there, just a block form Hollywood Blvd. Its not uncommon for people to be on the streets there that late at night. It's not like Pretty Woman Circa 1980. The place has been cleaned up with lots of nice restaurants and clubs and apartments.

That is why such a big reward, that kind of shit should not be happening there.

by Anonymousreply 1006/21/2013

[quote]Vivian was in a sheer pink or orange dress

[quote]walking on a stretch of Hollywood Boulevard

[quote]at 2:15 a.m.

Quack. Quack. Quack.

by Anonymousreply 1106/21/2013

R4 Please cease to exist.

by Anonymousreply 1206/21/2013

[quote] All white guys. Are they Russians?

That was my first thought when I saw the video a few days ago..Russian trash.

by Anonymousreply 1306/21/2013

From the video, she appears to be a nicely dressed woman. I would hardly give her a second glance.

I bet these guys were out late looking for oddballs- and found one.

by Anonymousreply 1406/21/2013

R4 Exactly who is allowed to be outside at 2am? Why is it okay for the assailants to be out at that hour, but not the victim?

by Anonymousreply 1506/21/2013

The tone of this thread would have been very different if the guys were African American or attractive white males.

by Anonymousreply 1606/21/2013

Wow. Again? Another woman was killed there recently by three panhandlers when she refused to give them $1 after taking a photo.

by Anonymousreply 1706/21/2013

That's insane.

by Anonymousreply 1806/21/2013

(R4) Um...., kill yourself already.

by Anonymousreply 1906/21/2013

I hope something unpleasant and painful happens to R4 very soon.

by Anonymousreply 2006/21/2013

That was mean, r4.

by Anonymousreply 2106/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!