Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Elisa Lam death ruled accidental drowning

This was the girl found in the water tank at the hotel. Can't believe she wasn't murdered.

by Anonymousreply 1106/21/2013

I think she was on a suicide mission. Too bad she had to involve so many people.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

As it happened in LA I'm calling bullshit. This was another assassination like Breitbart, Hastings and Ronni Chasen.

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

She had to have been dead before she got in the tank. Surely she would have used those enormous front teeth like a pick axe to get out if she were alive.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

r3 you realize you're not funny right? or are you the racist asswipe on the thread about the dolphin who is flipping out about Chinese people?

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

Ah you ARE the asshole who is obsessed with Chinese people. I love troll dar

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

If you had given me time I would have confirmed for you. Glad you got your amateur detective fix for the day.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

6, I'm glad you inflated your ego through insulting Chinese people on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 706/21/2013

R6 it's not being an amateur detective, it's noticing a nutjob with an inordinate fixation on hating Chinese people.

by Anonymousreply 806/21/2013

This was already covered several hours earlier in the existing tank girl thread.

by Anonymousreply 906/21/2013

Coroners have a strong bias against finding murders. The missing college student in Chicago was ruled an accidental drowning despite there being an eyewitness report to him wandering dazed and confused long after he was reported missing.

by Anonymousreply 1006/21/2013

Asian women often behave like little girls. I recently witnessed an Asian woman being turned away for being 4 min. late for submitting a bid (they have a strict deadline)- walking all the way back out to her car, scuffling her feet and sobbing.

by Anonymousreply 1106/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.