Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

India Wilkes here. Any questions?

Didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 2206/22/2013

Did you ever realize that Scarlett preventing the creation of your inbred offspring with Charles Hamilton was a good thing, for society?

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2013

Fuck you, r1!!

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2013

I didn't realize that, R1, but I guess when your only thought in life is I AM SO FUCKING HORNY, it's hard to see the bright side of certain things.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2013

What type of stick is up your ass? Bamboo or oak?

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2013

Which of the following did you get so desperately horny that you performed oral sex on?

A) Emmy Slattery

B) Mammy

C) Prissy (I imagine she was very verbal when having her pussy eaten)

D) Aunt Pittypat

E) Dr. Meade

F) Ashley Wilkes (while he was in a deep sleep, dreaming that it was Scarlett sucking his cock)

G) All of the above

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2013

If she thought anyone'd go for her she'd walk down the street naked!

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2013

Did Scarlett's face really go GREEN or something?

by Anonymousreply 706/21/2013

R4, that's a rather silly question with an obvious answer. It was twelve oaks.

R5, nothing nearly so fancy, sir. I only wanted a little tag team surprise anal with the Tarleton Twins.

R7, shut up, Scarlett, I know it's you. Hey, how's Rhett? Seen him lately? 'Cause I heard he's gone. Gone with the .... well, being a lady I can't say it. LOL LOL LOL !

Well, I have to go read some scholarly books now.

by Anonymousreply 806/21/2013

Was it fabulous being the first famous India?

by Anonymousreply 906/21/2013

Who the fuck are you?

by Anonymousreply 1006/21/2013

Why were you named after a country of darkies? Was your mother trying to tell you something?

by Anonymousreply 1106/21/2013

Your. Brother Ashley was a cocksucker, wasn't he? I heard a rumor he serviced an entire Yankee regiment to gain his freedom.

By the way, did you ever ask him why he spoke with an English accent?

by Anonymousreply 1206/22/2013

Did you die alone at the age of 37?

by Anonymousreply 1306/22/2013

R9, my name, like my face, always seemed unremarkable to me.

R10, I am the daughter of John Wilkes and his wife, Lucille Fay LeSueur.

R11, it is safe to say Lucille Fay LeSueur Wilkes did not particularly like children although behind a lace fan there were whisperings she had great enthusiasm for the process that produced them. I suppose I am happy she did not call me Slave Cabins or Knitting Needle.

R12, my brother Ashley kept to himself, although after his Grand Tour of Europe he did talk more about upright columns in the Grecian style than I recall from before his departure. He also thought highly of the actor Henry Cavill, which may have influenced his acce.t

R13, I'm still here. And extremely horny.

Well, I better go needlepoint a few chair covers nobody really wants.

by Anonymousreply 1406/22/2013

India, does your pussy stink too?

by Anonymousreply 1506/22/2013

We don't allow cats in the big house, Miss.

by Anonymousreply 1606/22/2013

Dear India, who do you know for a fact was gay in your world? Wasn't the marriage between your brother and Melanie really a marriage of convenience? And that's why she couldn't see him off the next morning after the one time they fucked, because it disgusted her so to have a male organ in her?

By the way, who were the real party girls in your crowd? Besides Scarlett, of coutprse.

by Anonymousreply 1706/22/2013

Most of the girls I knew were ladies. They didn't have much choice. The only man even close to our age who wanted to sin was Jonas Wilkerson and he was a Yankee and not planter class.

After Wilkerson, it was slim pickings in Clayton County. They didn't call Frank Kennedy Auntie for nothing. I never saw them, but Kathleen Calvert says the Tarleton Twins did some triple X daguerrotypes that year everybody's cotton failed. I don't say that makes the sodomites, but hard ties require everyone to pitch in.

In our family, as I've said, Ashley went funny after his Grand Tour of Europe. Of course, you all know about Uncle Henry Hamilton, confirmed bachelor, but less known is his antipathy toward Aunt Pittypat was down to her actually not being much of lady underneath all those crinolines and bloomers, if you follow.

Well, I guess I've got to make sure the whole house is clean since we're having a barbeque tomorrow and since the death of my mother, Lucille Fay Lesuer Wilkes, child hater, the real work falls to me and the beads of perspiration that line my forehead. A spinster's work is never done.

by Anonymousreply 1806/22/2013

Not a question--just wanted you to know that telling me about Ashley and Scarlett during the final, extremely stressful planning stages of his birthday party was a cunt move. Just saying, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1906/22/2013

India didn't want to marry one of her cousins, like her brother and sister Honey (it was Honey who was betrothed to Charles Hamilton). She was in love with Stuart Tarleton. They might have married, if Scarlett hadn't stolen him away from her. After Scarlett married Charles Hamilton to hurt Honey, India and Stuart started seeing each other again. But he died at Gettysburg before they could marry. India, a one man woman if there ever was one, never married and never even tried to catch another man. At the end of the novel she remained a spinster.

by Anonymousreply 2006/22/2013

I'm a millenial here. Please include a wiki link for these ancient references!!

by Anonymousreply 2106/22/2013

Love your ink.

by Anonymousreply 2206/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!