Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Breaking: Matt Lauer admits to having a 9 Inch Penis

Howard Stern conducts one of the best Matt Lauer interviews ever.

But let's be honest, we always knew that Matt was hung.

by Anonymousreply 3506/20/2013

Yeah. Right.

by Anonymousreply 106/20/2013

Does Howard Stern troll the DL? I never understand why there is one person here who insists on mentioning him in threads. Newsflash: the gays don't care about Howard Stern. And no, they don't care about Matt Lauer either - he's old and boring.

by Anonymousreply 306/20/2013

I'll bet it is long and skinny like a broomstick....yuck

by Anonymousreply 406/20/2013

Which model did he buy? The Jeff Stryker?

by Anonymousreply 506/20/2013

R3 sounds like a fat ass with one of those beards which makes his face look even fatter.

by Anonymousreply 606/20/2013

Speak for yourself, R3. I like Howard, and he gets celebs to say things we otherwise wouldn't hear...thus why he gets mentioned on this site.

by Anonymousreply 706/20/2013

I agree with R3. Fuck straight 'good ol' boy' Howard Stern, and fuck his slavish acolyte, R6/R7.

by Anonymousreply 906/20/2013

Where In The World Is Matt Dour?

Howard wasn't the only stern one in that room.

by Anonymousreply 1006/20/2013

R6 is Shilly Winters. It's terrible how all fat people can talk about is fat people.

Not only do I not care about Stern, who is funny but hardly relevant to my interests, I loathe Matt Lauer with enough intensity that I would hope he would find a way to choke on his dick in his sleep. But of course this declaration is bullshit, and he can take his humpback and his renowned erectile issues back to Natalie Morales futon.

by Anonymousreply 1106/20/2013

[quote]Does Howard Stern troll the DL? I never understand why there is one person here who insists on mentioning him in threads. Newsflash: the gays don't care about Howard Stern. And no, they don't care about Matt Lauer either - he's old and boring.

i am a huge howard fan and like reading about him on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 1206/20/2013

I don't like Howard Stern. He is a bully and contributed greatly to the lowering of civility in the US.

by Anonymousreply 1306/20/2013

Not to mention that God must've taken the day off and let his retarded brother create Stern who is one of the ugliest things to ever walk the earth. Hideous.

by Anonymousreply 1406/20/2013

Howard can be witty and funny and he can be an absolutely LCD cunt as well. His stint on America's Got Talent is the biggest snooze fest imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 1506/20/2013

The fact that Howard ridiculed Charles Grodin for wearing a hair piece on his cable show while Howard was secretly wearing a full wig proved to me how fucked in the head he really is. I also suspect he is a closeted homosexual. I loved his show for twenty years, but I grew up and my interest withered and died. He's now as phony as all the people he used to attack in the '90's

by Anonymousreply 1606/20/2013

Bless your fat, insecure heart, R17.

by Anonymousreply 1706/20/2013

It's okay, R17...I got my $18 back by filing a dispute with my credit card company. Works every time!!

by Anonymousreply 1806/20/2013

OMG! I swear I read Matt Lauer but though Matt Bomer. My jaw then dropped after said thought, and my pants started swelling up. I then read the first few posts and couldn't for the life of me understand why no one else seemed to be equally excited.

And then reality: Oh.....Matt [italic]Lauer[/italic]! Dick wilted. Understanding set in. Still wondering how hung Matt Bomer is. Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 1906/20/2013

[quote4] Where in the world is Matt Lauer's DICK?

by Anonymousreply 2006/20/2013

["4"] Where in the world is Matt Lauer's DICK?

by Anonymousreply 2106/20/2013

[R4] Where in the world is Matt Lauer's DICK?

by Anonymousreply 2206/20/2013

Bravo, R21, R22, R23! Now that's what I call PERSISTENT!

by Anonymousreply 2306/20/2013

True story: when I started at NBC, the gossip was that Matt liked to head out to happy hours on a Friday afternoon, and often tie one on. Having a bit of a crush on Matt, I made sure to attend a few of these events. After attending a few, I noticed Matt and I had a flirtation going. The next time we did a happy hour, it just so happened that we were the last two left in the late afternoon, and a bit tipsy. We took a cab back to my place, and one thing led to another. As we tore each others clothes off, I yelled out "Matt, give me nine inches and make it HURT!"

So he fucked me twice , and banged my head on the headboard.

by Anonymousreply 2406/20/2013

So who at NBC has been taking it? Someone must be in order for this bitch to be on the air this long.

by Anonymousreply 2506/20/2013

[quote]Ann Curry... Nine inches, my ass

Yes, Ann, we hear that's how you like it.

by Anonymousreply 2606/20/2013

Unfortunately, it's attached to the douchebag that IS Matt Lauer.

by Anonymousreply 2706/20/2013

Stern is fucking hilarious - and a advocate of gay rights, big supporter of gay marriage. I have been listening to him since klsx days in LA.

Matt Lauer actually has a pretty hot body. that it has a 9 inch cock attached to it .so much fap material.

by Anonymousreply 2806/20/2013

He didn't really admit it. It seemed more like he was joking to make Howard feel bad.

by Anonymousreply 2906/20/2013

That's how I heard it too, R30. He didn't say it was 9 inches.

by Anonymousreply 3006/20/2013

FWIW, Rosie strongly implied ML was seeing guys on the side, in her blog.

by Anonymousreply 3106/20/2013

Matt was playing along with Howard who had stated all the male guests on his show that week said they had 9 inch dicks.

I think Matt Lauer is sexy and no matter what size dick he has, I bet he knows how to use it!

by Anonymousreply 3206/20/2013

Used to be a big Howard fan but oncehe said he would " piss on his fans" I was done. He now has the most boring guest on. Tan Mom, MattLauer, Teen Mom. Wow! Everyone is jealous with guest like this. His big question to EVERY male guest is " how big is your cock" A question all straight men are concerned with.

by Anonymousreply 3306/20/2013

I think Matt Lauer is great. He is witty, clever, fast and plugged into everything that interests me.

by Anonymousreply 3406/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.